Affordable Photography by Kirk McGee Studios

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Kirk McGee Studios have been a savior to me during all the madness of wedding planning! I suggest anyone on any budget, any timeline, with any idea to “Look & BOOK”! Things are explained thoroughly and feedback is extremely quick. Kirk McGee Studios will be whom I refer and the studio will the source of all of our future photography/video needs!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Kirk did an awesome job, and is VERY easy to work with! Very affordable yet top quality photos! Definitely recommend him for special events! Chris & Terri

1 Review
Recently Married

Great photography for a great price!

Services Used: Photography

Kirt was amazing! He was punctual, creative and professional. I would recommend him to do any venue for weddings!

1 person found this review helpful

We were fortunate to be able to hire Kirk as our photographer. He was so easy to work with -- offering us very reasonable options, accommodating our wishes about how photos were taken, and being effortless during the event. The prints were loaded immediately after our honeymoon a few hours after we requested them. We love the combination of candids and posed shots that tell the story of what happened on our special day. The quality of the photos is excellent. Kirk's service was timely and professional. We are pleased to be able to share our photos with friends and family so quickly after the event. There isn't a better offer out there for such an affordable rate!

Services Used: Photography

As the Bride, the wedding photos and video were high on my priority list. We had to plan the wedding from afar, so budget was a concern. If you are in the Houston area and looking for Professional and Affordable pictures Kirk Mcgee is the way to go! He was very flexible and also has extra staff (If you would like more than one photographer) for photo and video service. We also hired Mauro, and Chris to shoot our photos and video. Our wedding pictures came out beautiful with nice quality at an affordable price. Weddings are expensive, and it was a true blessing to find Kirk to capture our precious memories.

Affordable Photography by Kirk Mcgee Studios
Loved it
Kirk took took our engagement pics in Nov. and my bridal pics in June. Then he did our wedding Aug. 1st. He is very passionate with his job. He has a wonderful personality and is very reliable. We really liked him! And what made me choose him over the majority of our photography places, is he was Christian. Made all the difference to me in the world. Thanks, Kirk! :) God bless your business!

Services Used: Photography

Kirk did a fabulous job on our wedding photos! He was great to work with and very accomodating with any requests we had. We feel very blessed that we had such a wonderful photographer that provided excellent work for an amazing price!

Services Used: Photography

Kirk was amazing. We are very happy with the pictures. His company is more than affordable and we are very happy with the pictures and the money we spent!

Services Used: Photography

Kirk was absolutely wonderful - on time, gentle, considerate, and kind. We would use him again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend him.

Sarah
06/01/2013

Affordable photography saved us tons of money, and we LOVE our wedding pictures! We asked for Danielle, and she was pleasant, fun, and professional. I would hire her again. Highly recommended!

2+ years ago

Kirk took so many pictures ! Great value professional and good personality.

Services Used: Photography

We were very satisfied with Kirk McGee's photographer. We sat down and talked about what kind of photos we wanted in the desired window of time. She gave very helpful suggestions in what other traditional and non-traditional weddings have done. She was prompt and polite when needing to get family together for photos. Her photos are beautiful and captured the memories of how fun our wedding was.

2+ years ago

My mother in law and I loved working with Kirk. He was very professional and wonderful to work with. My husband and I love our photos!

Services Used: Photography

This a great source for affordable photography. We got 4 hours of photos and the CD is ours for $550. I met the photographer a week ahead of wedding and we went over exactly what I wanted. The proofs were posted a little over 2 wks after the wedding. A little misunderstanding when ordering but Kirk is very responsive and worked to come to a compromise. We were very happy.

Services Used: Photography

Kirk McGee Photography was awesome, very professional, excellent service ,top quality photos! I would recommend them to everyone. My daughter used Danielle for her wedding photos and she did a excellent job!