Afflair Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Afflair Events provided day-of coordination services for all-day Hindu and Christian ceremonies and receptions on May 9th. The day started at 5am and ended at midnight.

I chose Linda after initially speaking with her briefly on the phone because she had a calm and gentle presence. She reassured me as to her attention to the details that would help make our wedding day enjoyable for everyone...and it was a HUGE success!

Prior to the event, she was easily accessible and responsive by phone and email. Since we went through the day's timeline thoroughly, we knew no stone would be left unturned...and there wasn't any detail missed. She had a great team of assistants as well, which allowed us to truly sit back and enjoy our wedding!! Most importantly, it was fun working with her...I would hire her to help me in any future events without reservation.

If you want the best--a great person and a talented coordinator, then give her a call.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Our wedding would not have been a lot of what it was without Kameron being right by our sides. From that first phone conversation –since we lived in San Diego and her in Delaware and the wedding in Pennsylvania – it was magic and an automatic connection. When we first met Kameron face to face for the venue tours, it was like meeting a friend we hadn’t seen in a while – again instant connection. She was SO amazingly helpful in everything that she did for us and with our vendors and WHAT a negotiator!! On the day of the wedding, she brought all of the positivity in the world to the room and had everything under control, no question. We even forgot some things back at the hotel the day after and she went back for us (driving 5 hours round trip) so that we could enjoy our last few days with family without having to worry about the items we had left behind. Kameron was truly a gift to us and completely exceeded our expectations and there is no way we could have done it without her!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had Linda Simunov as my wedding planner for our wedding on 9/19/14. Linda was wonderful!! From start to finish Linda was extremely helpful with the entire planning process. Linda is very professional, friendly, easy to talk to and very efficient and thorough in her work. From the suggestions of vendors, tips on how to stay within a budget, to the "day of" timeline planning-- Linda was fantastic!
I can truly say that on my wedding day I woke up with not one worry on my mind. I felt so relaxed in knowing that Linda and her assistant, Stephanie ( who was also wonderful!) had everything under control. The two of them did such an amazing job at keeping all of the bridal party and the other vendors on schedule and in communication all day long, so everything went smoothly.

As a bride, you want to feel like a princess on that day and you hope to feel nothing but happiness and excitement with not a care in the world-- I was given this opportunity on my wedding day and I thank Linda and Stephanie for helping to make that possible!

Thanks again, to Linda and Stephanie, for helping my wedding day become so special and perfect in every way!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Kameron was wonderful to work with. She took care of all the details so that our family could enjoy our special day. She has a warm, reassuring manner that made us all so comfortable. I would absolutely use her again, and would recommend her without hesitation.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I can't express in words how truly awesome of an experience working with Afflair was! Kameron was beyond amazing - planning and confirming every detail up until the event and then making sure everything was running perfectly smoothly the day of (or that any little things that came up were taken care of). The last couple of weeks before the wedding, we decided we wanted to create a lounge area at our reception but thought it might be too late. Kameron pulled out all the stops and worked tirelessly to make it happen and it turned out FLAWLESSLY! Some friends and family were a little skeptical when they heard I got a wedding planner but when they met Kameron and saw everything she did for us and how the day turned out, all they could say was "thank god for Kameron." I could not agree more. I credit Kameron and Afflair for making my wedding day a success and allowing me to relax and enjoy every single moment!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Afflair Events couldn't have been a better choice for our wedding. I had some serious ideas that required a ton of work and detail and Linda & team executed them flawlessly. Linda was booked as "day of" coordination but she truthfully worked with me for the entire month and completely ensured she understood my vision prior to the day-of. She was on-hand for any incidents that may have arisen and handled all vendor relations. She also created the most detailed timeline my friends and family have ever seen so everyone knew where to be when. Stephanie was by my side the entire day - from getting ready until the end of the night. Their team truly spoils a bride and groom by making sure they have drinks in their hands at all times and that they're as happy and laid back as can be. I appreciate everything Afflair Events did for our day and it couldn't have been more perfect thanks to them!!!

Bethany
04/18/2014

Kameron was awesome!! Words can not describe how amazing she made my special day! She was not only fabulous to work with but also so helpful throughout the whole planning process. Down to the very little details of the day to the making sure everyone was where they needed to be. I couldn't thank her enough for everything she did for my husband and I to make make my wedding day unforgettable! :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My daughter who lives in Philadlephia and decided to get married in Philadelphia had no time to plan her wedding. She was counting on me, her mother, to help plan the entire event. Because I live in California, I knew I needed help in finding the best vendors in the area. A friend of mine recommended Linda Simunou with Afflair Events. Linda, who is easy to reach and easy to talk to started me off with a wedding checklist and a local shop to buy "the dress ". She recommended all my wonderful vendors and organized the timeline so the day of the wedding went smoothly. My daughter loved every moment of her wedding and wished she could do it all over again. I highly recommend contacting Linda Simunou to help you plan the perfect wedding.

Private User
1+ year ago

Absolutely fantastic!!! Afflair Events made my day so enjoyable. They took care of everything that day and everything ran so smoothly. I was able to relax and enjoy myself thoroughly!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The best thing I can say about Kameron's services: When I first told my mom that I got a wedding planner she thought I was nuts. She thought it was a waste of money for something I could handle myself. The one thing she keeps saying after the wedding, "I was so wrong, Kameron was a lifesaver."

I used the day of planning service and it was everything we every needed. From recommending our venue (The Baldwin School) based on what we were looking for, to safety pinning my bustle up when it fell apart as we tried to put it together (Bijou Bridal) and everything in between. Kameron was so pleasant, made sure we had every think taken care of, made sure the wedding flowed exactly as Nick and I saw it and went so far above and beyond anything we ever expected.

She had planned a few of my friends weddings in the past and I would so highly recommend her to anyone that asked. The day was more beautiful than anything I could have ever imagined and that was a great credit to her planning.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Kameron and Linda were the best planners I've ever worked with. Their professionalism and attention to details were superb! I would strongly reccommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Although I was hesitant about hiring a wedding planner at first (thinking I could do everything myself!) I was so glad I did!! I did all the planning beforehand and just hired Stephanie for the day of planning/coordination. I met with her a couple times before the wedding to go over everything - she was so organized with putting together the entire timeline, and asked many detailed questions that I had never even considered! The day of my wedding, I knew that she was going to make sure everything ran smoothly and any issue that came up - I knew she would take care of it. I could truly relax and enjoy my wedding thanks to Stephanie and Afflair!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Kameron of Afflair Events on my wedding which we had just a few weeks ago on November 10. I was reluctant at first to have a sizable wedding (160 people) and thought we should just elope or do a small destination affair but that would have been a huge mistake. I never daydreamed to much about my wedding details like some but Kameron managed to give me my dream wedding and I loved every minute of it. It truly was the most fun I have ever had!

Over the last year, Kameron was an integral part of our lives. In addition to her superior professionalism, work ethic and responsiveness, she was vigilant in ensuring that my husband and I were happy and enjoying the process. Wedding planning is stressful; Kameron made it an experience - not a "to do" item - and she made it fun.

Kam was with us every step of the way not to mention every second on the day of the wedding! She anticipated when I needed a sip of water, was by my side with a safety pin when I needed her to refasten the unruly strap on my dress (and it never showed of course) and quietly pulled me aside to help me change out of my heels and into dancing shoes. She directed the wedding party, MOG, FOG, MOB and FOB in a warm and genuine manner. She did all of these things with grace and ease and patience. And that’s just a few of the wonderful things she does that we are appreciative of! From the save the dates to appetizer selection to the bouquet toss, she made things look elegant and effortless. She made them feel that way too!

Kam was our guardian angel for the last nine months and now we are honored to call her our friend too.

LouAnne
11/03/2012

Kameron was amazing in every way! She was extremely quick in her responsiveness, and always knew exactly what to do. She worked well with the hotel planner. My daughters wedding was everything we hoped for and more! Thank you Kameron.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Afflair Events, and Kameron in particular, were incredible to work with. We hired them for the "week-of" services, and they really did go above and beyond our expectations. I was a slightly picky and meticulous bride, and Kameron helped to calm me down throughout the whole process. Once the day began, I knew I had nothing to worry about, because Kameron and her crew were ALL over it. Even my father, who has unrealistic expectations for a lot of things, was blown away with them. I hope to find some other kind of event to plan, just so I can work with Kameron and Afflair Events again :-)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Kameron was wonderful to work with. Her attention to details allowed us to enjoy our daughter's wedding and not worry about anything! I would absolutely recommend Afflair Events!!