AES DJs

AES DJs

Chris Andres, Owner & Operator MC/DJ in North Jersey provides premium services one event at a time.

140 E. Ridgewood Ave.
Suite 415 South Tower
Paramus, NJ 07652 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was VERY professional. Very attentive to detail and I highly recommend him for any event. I will use him again in the future! He played all our requested songs and the mixes in between were phenominal! He is very talented and added to the fun of the evening! Guests even commented on how enjoyable the music was!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with the services provided by AES DJ's! We used them as our MC, DJ, and for a photo booth rental and all services exceeded our expectations. Chris was very friendly and professional and an overall pleasure to work with. He always responded to our emails/calls/texts promptly and he was very flexible when it came down to customizing our unique songlists and he accommodated all of our special requests without hesitation. My father-in-law had a truly "special" and unique request for the father-daughter dance and Chris and DJ Audey absolutely nailed it! They did such a great job keeping the party going all night, the dance floor was constantly packed. And everyone had a blast using the photo booth. We liked their photo booth better than some of the others being offered by other companied because it was open air so guests were able to take pictures in large groups which was more fun and something you cannot do in an enclosed booth.
Overall, we can't say enough good things about AES. Our wedding ended up better than we expected and a lot of that is because of Chris and DJ Audey. We definitely would recommend them to anyone needing DJ services.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Louis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and Mike K were DJ and MC for our wedding in October. They were easy to work, did a wonderful job and kept the dance party going until the very end!

• Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Yoshi was fantastic at our wedding and I would recommend him to all.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Brennen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great DJ and MC, both Phil and Chris very accommodating and offered great service. People all say our wedding was the best wedding they have been to, thank you Chris and Phil.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently had AES DJs as our entertainment vendor for our wedding and they were awesome! Chris Andres was our MC and he kept everything upbeat and flowing. Phil was our DJ and he played all of the music we requested and more. They both had my husband and I and most, if not all our guests on our feet throughout the night! I liked that AES DJs offer many different packages and are able to work with you in customizing the perfect entertainment package for your special event. Not only are they professional, but they are also fun and reliable. If you book them, you won't be disappointed!!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Christie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJs Chris and Audey are one word: AMAZING. Our wedding was this past Saturday (8.23.14) and I couldn't stop gushing on how he made our event so memorable.
Here's a quick break down:
1. Very valuable: They work around your budget and needs. Every other vendor I have tried to get in touch with sounded like bullies.. Chris considered our budget, our top three needs, and most importantly, how we want to create a setting/ambiance in our venue. We even have a photo booth and amazing light set up.
2. Responsiveness: I email him an inquiry, He was quick with an answer /or suggestion. Who does that? Other providers made us wait for three days. Chris didn't. Now that's security.
3. Professionalism and Flexibility: Chris and his crew were very flexible to meet up with. Their set up was gorgeous. It kept up with the decor and the style that we're going for: glamorous. Our guests never left the dance floor... even while they were supposed to eat. They kept the crowd engaged. At one point during the party the venue was serving desserts in the dance floor with many Viennese tables; the music was so good that my party attendants couldn't help but dance on their seats and then bam, they were feeling the music so much that they moved unto that center of the venue. They played music that combined our preferences and were very accommodating to our requests. To this day, everyone still talks about the party and the music.
In sum, we want to thank Chris and Audey in so many ways. We hope writing this review is some form of showing our deep appreciation to them. Both DJs entertained our crowd. I am so happy with their service.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THANK YOU AES DJs for making my wedding day a dream come true!!! First and foremost, AES DJs are top-notch professionals willing to go above and beyond for all your event desires! I wanted a dance floor, they got me a beautiful black and white checkered dance floor, I wanted uplighting to make the room sparkle, they set up intelligent lighting and completely transformed the space, I wanted super loud speakers, they brought in 2 sub-woofers, everything I needed they were able to bring in and ALL UNDER BUDGET!!! When I needed to communicate with Phil and Chris, both got back to me right away, sometimes even by phone call to make sure I got my answer. The responsiveness was on-point. Not only were these two a pleasure to work with, MY CEREMONY AND RECEPTION blew people away! Guest were dancing all night telling me the DJ was AWESOME and played so many great tracks to keep the party going! One friend told me that she hasn't danced like that and let loose since high school! From the DJ, to the MC, to the great service, I would highly recommend AES DJs for your event. It was so easy to send music, request music, even at the last minute, before the MC was about to announce the wedding party, we asked if the DJ could make a quick change and it worked perfectly. They took the time to meet with me in advance of my event, came to my venue and checked out the space, went over all the ceremony and reception details to queue up any special songs, it was so easy! I wouldn't have changed one thing about how perfectly the night flowed and thanks to AES DJs, our wedding night was a true success!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! :)

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing team MC Chris & DJ Philly were for our wedding day. They both were quick to provide any last minute requests. Super professional and entertaining, our Dance floor was always packed. Our guest had the time of their lives with the mix of music played. Sound and lighting systems were in excellent quality and provided amazing draping to our reception which put a stunning touch to our already beautiful venue at the Hyatt On the Hudson, Jersey City,Nj. Definitely a perfect find for professional event entertainment.

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and Phil were amazing to work with. They always got back to me in a timely manner and made sure we catered to all our guests. They will be sure to keep your guests dancing the entire time!!!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the open air photo booth from AES for our wedding and it was a huge hit! Having the open air photo booth accommodated perfectly for the large groups of people wanting to be in the same photo and for the silliest poses you can come up with. The props were perfect and catered to all the ages of our party guests from children to grandparents. Everyone from myself and my new husband to our party guests and even some of the event venue staff enjoyed the booth! No other photo booth compares to the quality, service, and fun you will get when you have an AES photo booth!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Jazminjois
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was an excellent DJ. He was able to get all of the songs we requested into our set and kept the dance floor going throughout the entire event. We would recommend him to others!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Crista
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I want to take out the time and give a great review for Chris and his awesome crew. My best friend referred me to Ian who was professional and flexible as it got closer to the wedding date. Chris met up with me one on one and we discussed the in detail what we wanted from the ceremony, cocktail hour , reception and lastly after party. The ceremony was wired so that the guest can be serenaded before the event started and during the vows. They had the DJ towers for the reception which really made the dance floor pop with the lights. The after party was above and beyond what i had envisioned. DJ Yosi spinned and played all the dance song for our afterparty goers. I would recommend them and will use them again for any future events. I want to thank you All. Ian, Chris, Ode, Yosi. THANK YoU for a fabulous smooth night that everyone still remembers.

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Chris was a pleasure. He responded to all of my emails in a timely and thorough manor and even edited our first dance song. He went through our requests and wishes again before the wedding date so he knew what style and order we wanted. He even managed to include our song requests that were uncommon. Our DJ actually got stuck on a flight, but the wedding went by seamlessly and we didn't even know anything was amiss. Our guests commented afterwards on how good our DJ was... I would have to give props to Chris for managing to put it all together!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great dj and mc.dj phil was able to mix music from different cultures very well. I heard compliments about them during my wedding and also after my wedding. I will definitely recommend them to anyone

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Kevin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was the best everyone loved the photobooth as soon as they said the booth was open he had a long line till the end. Thank you sooooo much for your service!!!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
201-694-4171
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment