AES DJs

Value
Flexibility
Salvador Jr
07/05/2015

Looking for a DJ is something that is challenging and exciting. Challenging in a way that you'll never know what you can exactly get the moment you decide and hire a DJ. But as i was searching for good and quality DJ which i am envisioning. I was able to run into AES DJ's on the internet. I immediately looked up every event they had and look'ed up for any reviews that would definitely suit my expectations.
The moment i contacted Chris spoke to him and do the planning. I knew i'll be having a fantastic event on our wedding day to which my guest will enjoy and say to themselves "What a heck of Party that was". From the first meeting all the way to the event Chris guided and communicated to us patiently with all our last minute changes and demands. The humility and professionalism that chris showed us is really the best perk that we got that made the event awesome. Fantastic, Awesome and energetic people energized by Fantastic DJ's, thats AES DJ's. The thing is on our wedding day, last 7/5'th we we're just all smiles as i see the smiles and compliments on our guest. Thank You AES DJ's Chris, Audey and our Photo Booth Guy. You guys exceeded our expectations above and beyond. Will definitely get you again on any event that we will be having. So to anyone out there looking for Quality DJ's that suit your expectations. AES DJ's is your one and only option.
All the best to you!

Jainy & Buddy 7/5/2015

Jainy
07/05/2015

AES DJ's did an awesome job on our wedding day. Our DJ Chris was very energetic and kept the party alive until the end. He did a great job on our montage (on our last meeting before the wedding, he gave us ideas on how to improve our montage). He provided flat tv screens during our reception and used then for showing clips from funny movies which our guests enjoyed while having dinner. Chris helped us with the type of songs to play for our program. He knows which songs should be played for the first and second set of songs for the open dancefloor. He knows how to handle the crowd and how to keep the party going. He led the participation dances, which our guests really liked. Their flat tv screens were helpful on the part of our videographers for they were able to showcase our same day edit video before the party ends. AES DJ's gave us a great deal, considering that they also provide photobooths! We liked working with AES DJ's. They are very professional, very knowledgable and creative!

Services Used: DJ

We love Chris from AES DJs. He answered all our questions and catered to all our requests even at the last minute. The photo booth that we booked with him was also a hit. The reception was fun and lively. We also booked him to provide the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, which was so helpful. He was just so accommodating and we highly recommend him.

Tony
04/25/2015

Chris Andres at AES was very professional and fun to work with. He answered back all emails and texts in a very quick time . During the wedding he kept the party live and fun with DJ Yoshi , he played the songs he knew we would enjoy and kept people on the dance floor. He was a good MC and knew exactly what to say and do at the right time. The wedding wouldn't have been as fun without him,dj Yoshi and his photo booth . Thank you again Chris

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

For our wedding we had Chris Andres , DJ Yoshi, and Crystal Vargas on percussion. We can’t even express how happy we are that we decided to go with AES DJs. First impressions are definitely very important, from our first meeting we felt that Chris Andres was the perfect fit, he was super easy to get along with and extremely flexible with all of our requests. When Chris Andres, DJ Yoshi, & Crystal Vargas were doing sound check, I was up from my seat dancing from my bridal suite, I couldn’t wait any longer to get the party started! We received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing they were. They definitely kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We also used their photo booth service which was a wonderful touch to our wedding since it was great memento for our guest to have. Thank you AES DJs for giving us such a wonderful night to remember!

Recently Married

DJ Chris Andres and his assistant were amazing. They definitely energized the crowd and kept people on the dance floor. They were responsive to guest requests and made sure to be respectful of our own song requests and songs that we didn't want played. They also helped manage the event along with our amazing venue. People kept telling us that they wanted to keep the party going. Thanks for an amazing day!

Lisa
03/19/2015

AES DJ provided excellent service to us on our wedding day. I was blown away by how wonderful the sound was, the professionalism of the MC (Chris loved him) and entertainment it provided for our guests. They made us feel at ease from start to finish of the planning process. The on line website provided an extremely easy way to ensure the music we wanted to be played was as well as to customize our night.

Thank you as you truly made the night!

Services Used: DJ, Videography

My husband and I chose AES DJs for our March 6, 2015 wedding reception, and we are SO HAPPY we did! From our first phone conference with Chris, through the planning and preparation of our wedding timeline, playlists, coordinating with the banquet hall--the ENTIRE planning process was seamless! My husband and I have very hectic schedules, and Chris always took the time to answer every e-mail, phone call, set up video conferencing time when necessary. As a busy bride-to-be, he eased my nerves every step of the way. Everytime we spoke with Chris, we could sense his expertise, talent, and we felt 100% confident he would be able to keep our guests dancing the entire night... AND HE DID!

Along with DJ Phil, who was amazing, our dance floor was filled for the WHOLE night, minus our first dance, father-daughter dance, etc! Our timeline was flawless! He played everything from oldies, 80's, top 40, hip-hop, reggaeton, latin, seriously.. everything! We had a traditional Filipino style reception, and all of our guests loved the line dances, we even had a traditional money dance at the end! Our guests wanted more, more, and more, and he catered to our guests while playing the music my husband and I requested. Our guests kept texting us the week after saying their limbs hurt from dancing so much--THAT IS A PARTY!

Brides, LOOK NO FURTHER... if you are looking for a talented DJ company with professionalism, style, and expertise while working with your budget, CHOOSE AES DJs.. You will NOT be disappointed!

Recently Married

Chris was VERY professional. Very attentive to detail and I highly recommend him for any event. I will use him again in the future! He played all our requested songs and the mixes in between were phenominal! He is very talented and added to the fun of the evening! Guests even commented on how enjoyable the music was!

Louis
10/18/2014

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with the services provided by AES DJ's! We used them as our MC, DJ, and for a photo booth rental and all services exceeded our expectations. Chris was very friendly and professional and an overall pleasure to work with. He always responded to our emails/calls/texts promptly and he was very flexible when it came down to customizing our unique songlists and he accommodated all of our special requests without hesitation. My father-in-law had a truly "special" and unique request for the father-daughter dance and Chris and DJ Audey absolutely nailed it! They did such a great job keeping the party going all night, the dance floor was constantly packed. And everyone had a blast using the photo booth. We liked their photo booth better than some of the others being offered by other companied because it was open air so guests were able to take pictures in large groups which was more fun and something you cannot do in an enclosed booth.
Overall, we can't say enough good things about AES. Our wedding ended up better than we expected and a lot of that is because of Chris and DJ Audey. We definitely would recommend them to anyone needing DJ services.

Recently Married

Chris and Mike K were DJ and MC for our wedding in October. They were easy to work, did a wonderful job and kept the dance party going until the very end!

Brennen
10/11/2014

DJ Yoshi was fantastic at our wedding and I would recommend him to all.

Services Used: DJ

Great DJ and MC, both Phil and Chris very accommodating and offered great service. People all say our wedding was the best wedding they have been to, thank you Chris and Phil.

Christie
08/31/2014

We recently had AES DJs as our entertainment vendor for our wedding and they were awesome! Chris Andres was our MC and he kept everything upbeat and flowing. Phil was our DJ and he played all of the music we requested and more. They both had my husband and I and most, if not all our guests on our feet throughout the night! I liked that AES DJs offer many different packages and are able to work with you in customizing the perfect entertainment package for your special event. Not only are they professional, but they are also fun and reliable. If you book them, you won't be disappointed!!!

08/23/2014

DJs Chris and Audey are one word: AMAZING. Our wedding was this past Saturday (8.23.14) and I couldn't stop gushing on how he made our event so memorable.
Here's a quick break down:
1. Very valuable: They work around your budget and needs. Every other vendor I have tried to get in touch with sounded like bullies.. Chris considered our budget, our top three needs, and most importantly, how we want to create a setting/ambiance in our venue. We even have a photo booth and amazing light set up.
2. Responsiveness: I email him an inquiry, He was quick with an answer /or suggestion. Who does that? Other providers made us wait for three days. Chris didn't. Now that's security.
3. Professionalism and Flexibility: Chris and his crew were very flexible to meet up with. Their set up was gorgeous. It kept up with the decor and the style that we're going for: glamorous. Our guests never left the dance floor... even while they were supposed to eat. They kept the crowd engaged. At one point during the party the venue was serving desserts in the dance floor with many Viennese tables; the music was so good that my party attendants couldn't help but dance on their seats and then bam, they were feeling the music so much that they moved unto that center of the venue. They played music that combined our preferences and were very accommodating to our requests. To this day, everyone still talks about the party and the music.
In sum, we want to thank Chris and Audey in so many ways. We hope writing this review is some form of showing our deep appreciation to them. Both DJs entertained our crowd. I am so happy with their service.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

THANK YOU AES DJs for making my wedding day a dream come true!!! First and foremost, AES DJs are top-notch professionals willing to go above and beyond for all your event desires! I wanted a dance floor, they got me a beautiful black and white checkered dance floor, I wanted uplighting to make the room sparkle, they set up intelligent lighting and completely transformed the space, I wanted super loud speakers, they brought in 2 sub-woofers, everything I needed they were able to bring in and ALL UNDER BUDGET!!! When I needed to communicate with Phil and Chris, both got back to me right away, sometimes even by phone call to make sure I got my answer. The responsiveness was on-point. Not only were these two a pleasure to work with, MY CEREMONY AND RECEPTION blew people away! Guest were dancing all night telling me the DJ was AWESOME and played so many great tracks to keep the party going! One friend told me that she hasn't danced like that and let loose since high school! From the DJ, to the MC, to the great service, I would highly recommend AES DJs for your event. It was so easy to send music, request music, even at the last minute, before the MC was about to announce the wedding party, we asked if the DJ could make a quick change and it worked perfectly. They took the time to meet with me in advance of my event, came to my venue and checked out the space, went over all the ceremony and reception details to queue up any special songs, it was so easy! I wouldn't have changed one thing about how perfectly the night flowed and thanks to AES DJs, our wedding night was a true success!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! :)

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor