AES DJs

Value
Flexibility
Ione
04/18/2015

DJ Chris Andres and his assistant were amazing. They definitely energized the crowd and kept people on the dance floor. They were responsive to guest requests and made sure to be respectful of our own song requests and songs that we didn't want played. They also helped manage the event along with our amazing venue. People kept telling us that they wanted to keep the party going. Thanks for an amazing day!

Lisa
03/19/2015

AES DJ provided excellent service to us on our wedding day. I was blown away by how wonderful the sound was, the professionalism of the MC (Chris loved him) and entertainment it provided for our guests. They made us feel at ease from start to finish of the planning process. The on line website provided an extremely easy way to ensure the music we wanted to be played was as well as to customize our night.

Thank you as you truly made the night!

Services Used: DJ, Videography

My husband and I chose AES DJs for our March 6, 2015 wedding reception, and we are SO HAPPY we did! From our first phone conference with Chris, through the planning and preparation of our wedding timeline, playlists, coordinating with the banquet hall--the ENTIRE planning process was seamless! My husband and I have very hectic schedules, and Chris always took the time to answer every e-mail, phone call, set up video conferencing time when necessary. As a busy bride-to-be, he eased my nerves every step of the way. Everytime we spoke with Chris, we could sense his expertise, talent, and we felt 100% confident he would be able to keep our guests dancing the entire night... AND HE DID!

Along with DJ Phil, who was amazing, our dance floor was filled for the WHOLE night, minus our first dance, father-daughter dance, etc! Our timeline was flawless! He played everything from oldies, 80's, top 40, hip-hop, reggaeton, latin, seriously.. everything! We had a traditional Filipino style reception, and all of our guests loved the line dances, we even had a traditional money dance at the end! Our guests wanted more, more, and more, and he catered to our guests while playing the music my husband and I requested. Our guests kept texting us the week after saying their limbs hurt from dancing so much--THAT IS A PARTY!

Brides, LOOK NO FURTHER... if you are looking for a talented DJ company with professionalism, style, and expertise while working with your budget, CHOOSE AES DJs.. You will NOT be disappointed!

Recently Married

The event went smoothly, everyone had a great time. The DJ chose music to cater to the crowd.

Recently Married

Chris was VERY professional. Very attentive to detail and I highly recommend him for any event. I will use him again in the future! He played all our requested songs and the mixes in between were phenominal! He is very talented and added to the fun of the evening! Guests even commented on how enjoyable the music was!

Louis
10/18/2014

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with the services provided by AES DJ's! We used them as our MC, DJ, and for a photo booth rental and all services exceeded our expectations. Chris was very friendly and professional and an overall pleasure to work with. He always responded to our emails/calls/texts promptly and he was very flexible when it came down to customizing our unique songlists and he accommodated all of our special requests without hesitation. My father-in-law had a truly "special" and unique request for the father-daughter dance and Chris and DJ Audey absolutely nailed it! They did such a great job keeping the party going all night, the dance floor was constantly packed. And everyone had a blast using the photo booth. We liked their photo booth better than some of the others being offered by other companied because it was open air so guests were able to take pictures in large groups which was more fun and something you cannot do in an enclosed booth.
Overall, we can't say enough good things about AES. Our wedding ended up better than we expected and a lot of that is because of Chris and DJ Audey. We definitely would recommend them to anyone needing DJ services.

Recently Married

Chris and Mike K were DJ and MC for our wedding in October. They were easy to work, did a wonderful job and kept the dance party going until the very end!

Brennen
10/11/2014

DJ Yoshi was fantastic at our wedding and I would recommend him to all.

Services Used: DJ

Great DJ and MC, both Phil and Chris very accommodating and offered great service. People all say our wedding was the best wedding they have been to, thank you Chris and Phil.

Christie
08/31/2014

We recently had AES DJs as our entertainment vendor for our wedding and they were awesome! Chris Andres was our MC and he kept everything upbeat and flowing. Phil was our DJ and he played all of the music we requested and more. They both had my husband and I and most, if not all our guests on our feet throughout the night! I liked that AES DJs offer many different packages and are able to work with you in customizing the perfect entertainment package for your special event. Not only are they professional, but they are also fun and reliable. If you book them, you won't be disappointed!!!

08/23/2014

DJs Chris and Audey are one word: AMAZING. Our wedding was this past Saturday (8.23.14) and I couldn't stop gushing on how he made our event so memorable.
Here's a quick break down:
1. Very valuable: They work around your budget and needs. Every other vendor I have tried to get in touch with sounded like bullies.. Chris considered our budget, our top three needs, and most importantly, how we want to create a setting/ambiance in our venue. We even have a photo booth and amazing light set up.
2. Responsiveness: I email him an inquiry, He was quick with an answer /or suggestion. Who does that? Other providers made us wait for three days. Chris didn't. Now that's security.
3. Professionalism and Flexibility: Chris and his crew were very flexible to meet up with. Their set up was gorgeous. It kept up with the decor and the style that we're going for: glamorous. Our guests never left the dance floor... even while they were supposed to eat. They kept the crowd engaged. At one point during the party the venue was serving desserts in the dance floor with many Viennese tables; the music was so good that my party attendants couldn't help but dance on their seats and then bam, they were feeling the music so much that they moved unto that center of the venue. They played music that combined our preferences and were very accommodating to our requests. To this day, everyone still talks about the party and the music.
In sum, we want to thank Chris and Audey in so many ways. We hope writing this review is some form of showing our deep appreciation to them. Both DJs entertained our crowd. I am so happy with their service.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

THANK YOU AES DJs for making my wedding day a dream come true!!! First and foremost, AES DJs are top-notch professionals willing to go above and beyond for all your event desires! I wanted a dance floor, they got me a beautiful black and white checkered dance floor, I wanted uplighting to make the room sparkle, they set up intelligent lighting and completely transformed the space, I wanted super loud speakers, they brought in 2 sub-woofers, everything I needed they were able to bring in and ALL UNDER BUDGET!!! When I needed to communicate with Phil and Chris, both got back to me right away, sometimes even by phone call to make sure I got my answer. The responsiveness was on-point. Not only were these two a pleasure to work with, MY CEREMONY AND RECEPTION blew people away! Guest were dancing all night telling me the DJ was AWESOME and played so many great tracks to keep the party going! One friend told me that she hasn't danced like that and let loose since high school! From the DJ, to the MC, to the great service, I would highly recommend AES DJs for your event. It was so easy to send music, request music, even at the last minute, before the MC was about to announce the wedding party, we asked if the DJ could make a quick change and it worked perfectly. They took the time to meet with me in advance of my event, came to my venue and checked out the space, went over all the ceremony and reception details to queue up any special songs, it was so easy! I wouldn't have changed one thing about how perfectly the night flowed and thanks to AES DJs, our wedding night was a true success!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! :)

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Amazing team MC Chris & DJ Philly were for our wedding day. They both were quick to provide any last minute requests. Super professional and entertaining, our Dance floor was always packed. Our guest had the time of their lives with the mix of music played. Sound and lighting systems were in excellent quality and provided amazing draping to our reception which put a stunning touch to our already beautiful venue at the Hyatt On the Hudson, Jersey City,Nj. Definitely a perfect find for professional event entertainment.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chris and Phil were amazing to work with. They always got back to me in a timely manner and made sure we catered to all our guests. They will be sure to keep your guests dancing the entire time!!!

Jazminjois
06/21/2014

We had the open air photo booth from AES for our wedding and it was a huge hit! Having the open air photo booth accommodated perfectly for the large groups of people wanting to be in the same photo and for the silliest poses you can come up with. The props were perfect and catered to all the ages of our party guests from children to grandparents. Everyone from myself and my new husband to our party guests and even some of the event venue staff enjoyed the booth! No other photo booth compares to the quality, service, and fun you will get when you have an AES photo booth!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Crista
06/14/2014

Chris was an excellent DJ. He was able to get all of the songs we requested into our set and kept the dance floor going throughout the entire event. We would recommend him to others!!