Adkins Island

Value
Flexibility
Ciara
07/18/2015

Great job and great enthusiasm!

Missy
07/11/2015

We can't say enough great things about the DJ service we were provided. They were on top of everything and always accommodating. They kept the wedding running smoothly. Everyone had a great time and so many commented on what a great job the DJ'S did. Top Notch! I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Sarah
06/13/2015

I absolutely loved Brandon from Adkins Island. He was very tentative and was a lot of fun! He even got out and danced to a few of the songs, which was super fun! He played every song that I could of wanted and was very pleased with the whole night!

Meg
05/30/2015

Adkins Island was 100% on the ball for our wedding. Not only were they completely okay with our less than traditional musical selections they were also game for us providing live entertainment for a cocktail hour and working with our musicians to keep their sound running smoothly too. Brandon was a stellar MC and keep the party going till the very last moment. I would highly recommend their services to anyone and everyone no matter the type of event they're planning. Family and friends have been raving about how much a blast our wedding was and Adkins Island was a huge part of that.

Chelsey
05/09/2015

Brandon was a very good DJ. He kept the guests on the dance floor and was very fun! He was lower cost and very professional! I highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ

Adkins Island had fantastic prices and were great to work with. They were fast with communication and detailed. All of the guests had a great time dancing at the reception and Adkins Island definitely had a huge part in that. They were great about talking to me throughout the night and keeping the ball rolling so we could get to partying ASAP. I would highly recommend them! The photobooth was great too! We love our book!

Larry
12/13/2014

They did an awesome job. They did our daughters wedding reception earlier in the year and did a great job as well.

Private User
Recently Married

They played great music and were a great value! We are recommending to everyone

Ashley
10/18/2014

My wedding was absolutely perfect with the help of Adkins Island! The reception ran so smooth with the help of Brandon and thank goodness he came out and helped us do the Cupid Shuffle!! These guys were extremely professional. The best money I could have ever spent!!

sarah
06/28/2014

They were fantastic!!! They kept everyone on the floor and the party going! I recommend them for anyone rather it be a wedding or any event!!! They really made sure that everyone had a good time!!!

Services Used: DJ

Adkins Island was very affordable and the quality of service was unmatched! The DJ was so nice, somehow "Selfie" became the theme of the wedding and he took a selfie of everyone at the wedding! He then posted it on the Adkins Island facebook page. Everyone loved it! I couldn't have imagined using anyone else. Also, Adkins Island was so easy to work with. I can't say enough good things about them.

Kasey
05/17/2014

Adkins Island did an amazing job at our reception. They worked great with our photographer and videographer and kept the evening flowing nicely! They were very professional and the TVs that showed our Slideshow and video of the dance floor was a definite plus! Our photo booth was a big hit and the attendant did a great job!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Gemma
01/08/2014

Thank you so much! Great service, really great value. Exactly what we wanted.

Timothy
10/12/2013

Brandon and his crew were so easy to work with and very professional with every aspect, from helping us decide on the exact order of events for the evening to accommodating some last minute changes that we decided to throw in. They were on time to every meeting and always quick to respond to emails and questions. The set-up and the event itself went off without a single glitch. They kept the reception moving and really did a great job interacting with all the guests. Overall, they were top notch from the first phone call to the end of the event. I would highly recommend the gold package on the DJ service and the photo booth. The photo booth was a huge hit with all the guests and especially the kids. We have a ton of very special photos now that we will always cherish. They even start playing the photos on the tv screens during the reception. Everyone loved it!! And let's not forget the photographer that we booked through Adkins Island as well. She was very professional and a lot of fun to work with. I will be reviewing her when we receive our wedding photos in about a week, but I am positive they are going to be great. Thanks Brandon for making our special day a huge success!!

Becky
09/21/2013

The dj was absolutely amazing! Due to weather we had to move our wedding inside and he was great playing all the background music and I forgot our cd of music for the wedding and he totally took care of all of it! He even interacted with the kids and was teaching them how to do certain dances!! Absolutely no complaints!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

We appreciated that they actually honored our song requests! So many of our guest later commented that we has some of the best music, than at any wedding they had been to. Very easy to work with and someone we will use in the future for other events. A great value for the cost.