Addy Photography

Addy Photography

Let us tell your story ...

Callahan, FL 32201 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addy family did an amazing job! We couldn't be more satisfied We really appreciated their professionalism and patience in dealing with our wild redneck family and their crazy picture requests. Our wedding pictures are beautiful and we can't wait to see our album!

1 Review
This review is currently being verified.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were so professional I can tell they have been doing this for many years. The pictures were amazing and over and beyond what I expected. Mr. Cliff worked with me and made me so comfortable and made the pictures look so natural. I would recommend this photographer to everyone and guarantee you will not be disappointed by the results.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't imagine having a better wedding photographer! They were so professional but really funny and nice. All the pictures are great and lots of them are just over the top amazing. Especially the ones they took of us outside at night! You simply can't go wrong with these folks.

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfection! When I look at my wedding pictures, that's all I can say. Consummate professionals, great artists, that's the Addys!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addys were everything we could have ever wanted in a wedding photographers. They were super-nice and accommodating with the tons of special requests we made. Absolutely professional. And our pictures are so beautiful! We completely, whole-heatedly recommend them!

Addy Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! We're always happy to accommodate requests from our clients (as long as it doesn't involve me climbing a tree or something crazy like that). Some of our best images have come from requests!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Cliff and Samantha were so kind, professional, and fun to work with my on my wedding day! We met before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page regarding timeline and what kind of photos I wanted. The morning of, they put me at such ease and focused on simply capturing what was naturally happening anyway, which is exactly what I wanted. After the wedding, they had a preview of my photos up on their website within just a few days, and they sent the rest of my photos super quickly (I was really impressed)! The photos were beautiful and I could not be happier. I highly recommend Addy Photography. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are very blessed to have had Cliff and Samantha as our photographers for our wedding! They were very patient with us, especially with our spanish family! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful (even in the blazing heat of July LOL). As the bride you would expect to have all these nerves on your wedding day, but Cliff and Samantha made us feel very comfortable. We are so thankful for Addy Photography for capturing our special day. If I had to do this all over again....I will still choose Addy Photography. Thanks again, and God Bless.

Addy Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words, Melody. We had such a great time with you and your family, not to mention Jesus and all the Joses :) Although, I have to admit, it was a bit challenging photographing a ceremony totally in Spanish, since we had no clue what the pastor was saying! Still, we manage to get some spectacular images and your wedding is one we'll always remember. And not just because of the heat :)

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Melody
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Cliff Addy for capturing so many wonderful moments of my daughter's wedding. You did not miss a thing and the expressions caught in the moment were priceless. Forever grateful for these photos and all you did to make sure we could relive that special time through them! (Thanks also for such a quick turn-around...I've heard nightmares from brides who had to wait months!)

Addy Photography responded with the following comments:

You're very welcome, Rhonda! That was an amazingly fun wedding and we got so many great photos. In fact, if you look at our current gallery, a good number of them are from Rachel's wedding! And I must say, your idea of the confetti and streamer cannons came out spectacular, I've been recommending other couples do the same thing!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Rhonda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could go on and on about how awesome these guys are! They were so professional and the pictures are flawless! Not only were the pictures amazing, but they captured some unforgettable moments...pictures that we will cherish forever. Cliff and Samantha worked so well with all of the craziness on our big day (We were a handful). I promise, if you book them, you will not be disappointed!! I wish I could give them 10 stars!

Addy Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Samantha! We truly got some unique images from your wedding, that was one amazingly cool truck! If I could afford something like that, I'd use it for the company car :)

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just can't imagine having had a better photographer than these folks! Cliff & Sam were perfect. So pleasant and fun bur sooooo professional at the same time. The pictures are amazing, we never thought they'd be able to get shots of _everything_ but somehow they did! And even though they told us we'd have our DVD in just a few weeks, I was still amazed they delivered on the promise! Our wedding day was wonderful and we're so glad we didn't cut corners with our photography. We hired an amazing pro. And you should too. Call Cliff today!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic job! Love our photos and loved working with the Addys. So nice and very professional. And very, very patient :) Always willing to go above and beyond to make sure we had great photos. Did I mention that we love our photos?

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding day was such a mess. It poured rain and completely washed out our ceremony, which had to be held inside a very dark conference room. Somehow, Cliff and Samantha still managed to make the most wonderful photos for us. We're so happy we chose them for our big day, I hate to think how things would have turned out if we'd hired someone who wasn't such a totally competent professional!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Cliff and Co. were the height of professionalism and flexibility. We had to fight the rain during our wedding, but they were instrumental in encouraging some outside shots at our scenic venue even after the ceremony was over. Once the rain stopped, they quickly rounded everyone up to get some amazing shots. I'm so glad they took control of the situation and encouraged us to do that!

Mitch Blyler (The Groom)

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After doing a lot of research and comparison, I was very pleased with Addy Photography. The pictures are beautiful. I don't think there is a single shot I dislike. Cliff is very easy to work with...he isn't pushy and doesn't force anything on you. His attention to detail is incredible....he thinks of things that I never would have thought of to really make the pictures perfect. I would recommend him to anyone!

Addy Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Zeina! And thank you for giving us the time to get those great images down by the lake, it makes a huge difference when a couple makes the time for us to do good work. In this case, we got an award-winner and you and I both got in the Times-Union!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
Zeina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I spent time looking for wedding photographers for our wedding which was a difficult task because I don’t live in the same location as the wedding venue. We read reviews on a few we were considering and Addy’s stood out as a good choice with great reviews. My Mom met with Cliff because she lives near the area they are located. She really liked them and that was good enough for me! We got two photographers for the price of one. Cliff and Samantha were fun, friendly and professional. I didn’t have any preconceived ideas of what I wanted. They took pictures of everything and when I saw them I was pleased. Our outside wedding had to be moved inside due to a rainstorm and Cliff and Samantha were still able to get some shots of us all outside. I am now choosing photos for my album and I’m sure it will be great! I would recommend them to anyone who would like amazing pictures.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
904-252-9604
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards