Addy Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My now- husband and I knew how important it would be to have a good photographer from the very beginning. I've been around cameras since the day I was born, and my dad has professional equipment, so hiring someone who knew exactly what to do and knew their way around a camera was of utmost importance to me. After about five minutes of meeting with Cliff, we knew that we wanted to hire him as our wedding photographer. When the day came, he and his daughter were such a pleasure to work with. He helped us take the best pictures we could have imagined, and listened to our family members as if they had hired him. Every single guest came up to us at some point during or after the wedding and told us how much they absolutely loved Cliff and his daughter, be it their professionalism, how nice they were to everyone, and the quality of their work. I know that we will use Addy Photography for any/ all future professional photography needs!!! I honestly can't say enough how much we loved working with them!

Recently Married

From the moment we first started looking at photographers, Addy Photography stood out with the quality of the pictures and their professionalism. We were thrilled with their service on the day of the wedding when they were a wealth of information on looking our best during the day. The final results, including the wedding album, have exceeded even my high expectations. We highly recommend them, I can't imagine anyone being anything less than completely thrilled with them.

Services Used: Photography

We could not have found a better photograher for our wedding. From our very first request for information, until receiving our final CD (complete with our images on the cover & disc - just beautiful), Cliff and his team made our experience professional and effortless, yet fun and memorable. Their work speaks for itself. That was an easy decision, just take one look at their albums and blogs (we both happened to become huge fans of his FB page leading up to our wedding!); but it was their professionalism: an easygoing yet in control demeamor, that helped to keep us on track throughout the entire process. When even I, the bride who thought she had it all planned and together, ceased to know what day it was or where I should be once our big day arrived. Cliff and his team kept us looking ahead, smiling and laughing, and made sure we were still able to get all the images we wanted. Thanks to he and his team, the show went on, and they were able to capture some of our most cherishished memories that we'll look back on for a lifetime. We could not imagine having had any other photographer there with us. When we start our family in the next year or two, Addy will be first choice for baby / maternity photos; that is, if they're not already completely booked by then! Thank you Addy Photograhpy, you guys were amazing!!

Recently Married

The Addy family did an amazing job! We couldn't be more satisfied We really appreciated their professionalism and patience in dealing with our wild redneck family and their crazy picture requests. Our wedding pictures are beautiful and we can't wait to see our album!

Services Used: Photography
This review is currently being verified.

They were so professional I can tell they have been doing this for many years. The pictures were amazing and over and beyond what I expected. Mr. Cliff worked with me and made me so comfortable and made the pictures look so natural. I would recommend this photographer to everyone and guarantee you will not be disappointed by the results.

Services Used: Photography

We can't imagine having a better wedding photographer! They were so professional but really funny and nice. All the pictures are great and lots of them are just over the top amazing. Especially the ones they took of us outside at night! You simply can't go wrong with these folks.

Sarah
08/08/2014

Perfection! When I look at my wedding pictures, that's all I can say. Consummate professionals, great artists, that's the Addys!

1+ year ago

The Addys were everything we could have ever wanted in a wedding photographers. They were super-nice and accommodating with the tons of special requests we made. Absolutely professional. And our pictures are so beautiful! We completely, whole-heatedly recommend them!

Addy Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! We're always happy to accommodate requests from our clients (as long as it doesn't involve me climbing a tree or something crazy like that). Some of our best images have come from requests!

Amanda
07/12/2014

Cliff and Samantha were so kind, professional, and fun to work with my on my wedding day! We met before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page regarding timeline and what kind of photos I wanted. The morning of, they put me at such ease and focused on simply capturing what was naturally happening anyway, which is exactly what I wanted. After the wedding, they had a preview of my photos up on their website within just a few days, and they sent the rest of my photos super quickly (I was really impressed)! The photos were beautiful and I could not be happier. I highly recommend Addy Photography. You will not be disappointed!

Melody
07/05/2014

My husband and I are very blessed to have had Cliff and Samantha as our photographers for our wedding! They were very patient with us, especially with our spanish family! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful (even in the blazing heat of July LOL). As the bride you would expect to have all these nerves on your wedding day, but Cliff and Samantha made us feel very comfortable. We are so thankful for Addy Photography for capturing our special day. If I had to do this all over again....I will still choose Addy Photography. Thanks again, and God Bless.

Addy Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words, Melody. We had such a great time with you and your family, not to mention Jesus and all the Joses :) Although, I have to admit, it was a bit challenging photographing a ceremony totally in Spanish, since we had no clue what the pastor was saying! Still, we manage to get some spectacular images and your wedding is one we'll always remember. And not just because of the heat :)

Rhonda
06/21/2014

Thank you Cliff Addy for capturing so many wonderful moments of my daughter's wedding. You did not miss a thing and the expressions caught in the moment were priceless. Forever grateful for these photos and all you did to make sure we could relive that special time through them! (Thanks also for such a quick turn-around...I've heard nightmares from brides who had to wait months!)

Addy Photography responded with the following comments:

You're very welcome, Rhonda! That was an amazingly fun wedding and we got so many great photos. In fact, if you look at our current gallery, a good number of them are from Rachel's wedding! And I must say, your idea of the confetti and streamer cannons came out spectacular, I've been recommending other couples do the same thing!

Services Used: Photography

I could go on and on about how awesome these guys are! They were so professional and the pictures are flawless! Not only were the pictures amazing, but they captured some unforgettable moments...pictures that we will cherish forever. Cliff and Samantha worked so well with all of the craziness on our big day (We were a handful). I promise, if you book them, you will not be disappointed!! I wish I could give them 10 stars!

Addy Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Samantha! We truly got some unique images from your wedding, that was one amazingly cool truck! If I could afford something like that, I'd use it for the company car :)

1+ year ago

I just can't imagine having had a better photographer than these folks! Cliff & Sam were perfect. So pleasant and fun bur sooooo professional at the same time. The pictures are amazing, we never thought they'd be able to get shots of _everything_ but somehow they did! And even though they told us we'd have our DVD in just a few weeks, I was still amazed they delivered on the promise! Our wedding day was wonderful and we're so glad we didn't cut corners with our photography. We hired an amazing pro. And you should too. Call Cliff today!

Services Used: Photography

Fantastic job! Love our photos and loved working with the Addys. So nice and very professional. And very, very patient :) Always willing to go above and beyond to make sure we had great photos. Did I mention that we love our photos?

1+ year ago

Our wedding day was such a mess. It poured rain and completely washed out our ceremony, which had to be held inside a very dark conference room. Somehow, Cliff and Samantha still managed to make the most wonderful photos for us. We're so happy we chose them for our big day, I hate to think how things would have turned out if we'd hired someone who wasn't such a totally competent professional!