Addison Park

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can not begin to express how happy I was from having my wedding at Addison Park! I had a small wedding of 75 guest and they were able to accommodate me and provide me with the same amount of quality and service of having a larger wedding. From the moment I met Ed, he was pleasant, courteous, responsive, up until the day of my wedding, he came into the suite to congratulate us and ask if we were happy with everything. Anthony was my Maitre D and was always behind me making sure everything was running smoothly and even pulling out our chairs and pushing them in during the reception that's the level of detail, and the eye he kept on us the whole night. I don't remember the bartenders name, but he made sure that I was well hydrated and happy with the drinks he was serving, as well as making sure our parents were taken care of! Jessica, the bridal attendant was beyond helpful, she bustled my dress and even fixed it when the bustle broke off. At the end of the night, Cosmo packed up our stuff, gave us a bottle of champagne and packed up the car for us. The team I had was the most professional, friendliest and amazing team I could have ever asked for at my wedding. The food at the venue speaks for itself, my guest were all pleased with the amount of food, the portion sizes and the taste! The cake was delicious too! I recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a fabulous wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not be happier with having our wedding reception at Addison Park! Everything was absolutely perfect! Ever since we booked the reception, everyone that worked there was so helpful answering all of my questions that arose. We had 180 people at our reception, and every guest was given amazing service. Our guests kept telling us after the reception how attentive the staff was to all of their needs. There was not one thing I would have changed. The food was amazing! The cocktail hour had more food than i could have imagined. We had a lobster cocktail as our first course and it looked and tasted great. The vienese hour was UNBELIEVABLE.. guests are still talking about it! My bridal assistant Jessica and maitre d' Sal treated us like royalty- they made sure we always had everything we could need or want, and made the night go so smoothly! Everyting in the room was set up exactly how I wanted it, and couldn't have looked more beautiful. I wish I could do it all over again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about The Addison Park. I worked with Ed (and Irene) to plan the big day. Ed was very flexible and easy to work with. We went with the Clarion menu and were NOT disappointed. We booked our wedding 1.5 years before the actual date so the menu changed a bit in a GREAT way. We were so happy with the changes. The food portions are HUGE and taste great. My husband had the New York strip steak for his meal and it was large and delicious but we were so full from the amazing cocktail hour, we couldn't finish our dinners. Cocktail hour had food in every corner of the room plus passed h'ors dourves.

Our maitre'd Dom was like a ninja. We barely saw him but he was making it all happen behind the scenes. The bridal attendant Kim was a life saver with my bustle (which broke twice). Our captain Jeff was really sweet and on top of things. The staff overall does an amazing job and we could not have been happier with the way things turned out.

I had A LOT of stuff to drop off before the wedding and a lot to set up but they were able to put it all together even better than I could ever imagine. We are so thankful to have chose The Addison Park. They were worth every penny and then some.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful and the service was incredible. The food was delicious- many wedding guests kept talking about how much food there was and how great it tasted.
If you're having your ceremony at AP, you have to do the rehearsal the same day as the wedding. I was a little worried about this, but it was totally fine.
We absolutely loved our wedding at AP!

Recently Married

Addison Park is beautiful and the service is great! So much food and it's all so good! Very professional, friendly and accommodating!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin with how unbelievably satisfied my husband and I were with Addison Park! From the moment I walked through the doors I knew this was where we were going to get married. Not only is it the most beautiful place I've ever seen, but the staff is totally amazing and accommodating to every want and need. We worked with Anthony who was the nicest and most down to earth person. He helped us ever step of the way and made sure we were 100% happy with everything we requested. Sal, our maitre d for the night was AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better person to be there for us. From the second the limo pulled up for our arrival until we left that night, Sal was there making sure we were well taken care of. He was constantly checking in on us to make sure we ate, drank and were having fun. Our bridal attendant and captain were also wonderful and accommodating to both us and our families. It's now a month later and people are still talking about how gorgeous our venue was and how delicious the food was....and how much food there was!! I would highly recommend Addison Park to anyone! I cannot say enough good things about it and can't wait until the next party we could have there!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have a feeling our guests will be raving about the food and ambiance at Addison Park for years to come! We worked with Ed and he was very flexible and helpful during the entire process. The day of the wedding was amazing - we were catered to every second of the evening. The food was out of this world!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Ed from day 1 and he was super professional and courteous. He really reassured me several times through the process that everything will be taken care of. Day of wedding came I was treated like a princess! Everyone at Addison park catered to not only my needs but also my bridal party and guests. The food was amazing, the place is beautiful, and the staff was top notch. Every guest said it was the best wedding they ever been to. There was no complains! The venetian table was definitely worth having, the fire show we could've done without. My day was perfect and I know it was because of the Addison Park staff! Thank you Ed, Jessica, Paul and rest of the team!!!

4.7

Our wedding at Addison Park was truly remarkable. The service there was impeccable, we felt like royalty. Their was an abundance of food, which all of our guests raved about. It was an unforgettable day and we were very pleased with the outcome.

Elina
01/03/2015

From our first meeting with Anthony and Addison Park, I knew we had to have our wedding there. Anthony was nice, professional and down to the bottom line type of a guy. What I loved about working with him, was that there were no surprises, no hidden fees- everything was just like promised ! Throughout the planning everyone at Addison Park was amazing: they were helpful, kind and accomodating. The food and drinks were amazing - all my guests are still raving about it ! The staff is also very organized, so everything operated perfectly. Finally, words can not describe how much I loved our maitrd - Sal. He is AMAZING!!!!!! He kept me calm and with a drink at hand. He also did everything to make sure my night was spectacular - Sal you're the man !!!! I would recommend Addison to anyone looking to get married - we loved working with them !!

1 Review
Recently Married

thank you Ed, Thank you to our Maitred SAL for keeping us calm,composed and attentive ,and the entire staff for making our dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.7

Addison Park is definitely the most beautiful and picturesque venue in Monmouth County. Our wedding was an absolute dream come true. After planning a cocktail reception event with the help of Ed and Anthony, the reception went off without a hitch. The food was out of the world and abundant! No one left hungry! During the event, the wait staff was phenomenal. They were very attentive and caring.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about Addison Park. My daughter's wedding was held on 12/13/14. The service, professionalism, food, drinks were all top notch!! Our guest could not stop raving about the food, service and venue.
Eventhough the bridal party was late getting to the venue to take pictures, they never made us feel rushed. They were accommodating in every way. We paid for an ice cream and candy bar, but they threw in so many extras for dessert that we were blown away. Domonic our Captain was exceptional as was all of the wait staff and bartenders. My daughter's bridal attendant, was with her the whole night. Ed handled all of the details from start to finish, everytime we met with him we came away impresssed and satisified that every detail would be handled.

I can't sing their praises enough. Thank you Addison Park Staff for an amazing Wedding!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at the Addison Park on 12.13.14 and we had an AMAZING time! We booked the Addison in June of 2012. I had to have that date at this venue. When we walked in for our tour, we all (parents included) had a collective gasp. The Addison is stunning with it's black and white decor. We met with Ed who was great throughout the entire planning process. We received our ceremony for free and was able to make a number of changes to the menu (martini mash potato bar at cocktail hour instead of a slider station, New York Strip instead of prime rib, sea bass instead of tilapia). When my husband and I asked for funnel cake instead of candy at our candy/ice cream bar, Ed didn't hesitate to make the change.
On the day of our wedding we were running late but that wasn't a problem. We were still able to finish getting ready, have snacks, and do our first look and family pictures. Dominick, our Maitre d' was able to fit in our rehearsal as well. Ellen, my bridal attendant, made sure I was calm, cool, and fed. She helped me change my shoes and bustle my dress. She was great.
Our ceremony was upstairs and everything was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests raved about how gorgeous our venue was, how attentive all the staff was, and how delicious all the food was. My maid of honor even up to the sweetheart table to tell me her seafood trifecta was out of this world. She loved it so much I gave her mind since my husband had one as well. When she got up to dance, someone took her plate and she was literally heartbroken. She found a waiter and he happily brought her a new plate. When I asked for more lobster bisque because I wasn't able to eat the first one, I was brought two! Our cake from Alfonso's was beautiful, and not only did we get our candy/ice cream bar, we got almost everything that came with the Viennese hour for free!
I am so glad we had our wedding there!! Our guests are still talking about how we had the best wedding ever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about the amazing service at Addison Park. The venue is sooo beautiful, food excellent, and staff excellent. Jess my bridal attendant was so helpful and caring. She did everything she could to make sure I was stress free. My guest were floored by how amazing everything was and I feel the same!

Alanna
11/08/2014

Thank you Addison Park for making our wedding so special! We booked Addison Park 3 months right after we got engaged- we knew right from the beginning we wanted to have our wedding reception there. We met with Anthony, who was so great throughout the entire wedding planning process. Anthony was so helpful in helping us choose a menu and building our dream wedding. All of the services, food, drinks, wait staff, and professionalism of everyone was A+. Not only did we have a blast, our guests did as well. We are still hearing about our wedding from our guests about how beautiful and amazing Addison Park was! Thank you to Jess, our bridal attendant, and Steve, our Maitre d', who were so professional and made sure that me and my husband were having a great time. We would recommend Addison Park to anyone who asks! Thank you again!!