Addison Park

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about The Addison Park. I worked with Ed (and Irene) to plan the big day. Ed was very flexible and easy to work with. We went with the Clarion menu and were NOT disappointed. We booked our wedding 1.5 years before the actual date so the menu changed a bit in a GREAT way. We were so happy with the changes. The food portions are HUGE and taste great. My husband had the New York strip steak for his meal and it was large and delicious but we were so full from the amazing cocktail hour, we couldn't finish our dinners. Cocktail hour had food in every corner of the room plus passed h'ors dourves.

Our maitre'd Dom was like a ninja. We barely saw him but he was making it all happen behind the scenes. The bridal attendant Kim was a life saver with my bustle (which broke twice). Our captain Jeff was really sweet and on top of things. The staff overall does an amazing job and we could not have been happier with the way things turned out.

I had A LOT of stuff to drop off before the wedding and a lot to set up but they were able to put it all together even better than I could ever imagine. We are so thankful to have chose The Addison Park. They were worth every penny and then some.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful and the service was incredible. The food was delicious- many wedding guests kept talking about how much food there was and how great it tasted.
If you're having your ceremony at AP, you have to do the rehearsal the same day as the wedding. I was a little worried about this, but it was totally fine.
We absolutely loved our wedding at AP!

Recently Married

Addison Park is beautiful and the service is great! So much food and it's all so good! Very professional, friendly and accommodating!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin with how unbelievably satisfied my husband and I were with Addison Park! From the moment I walked through the doors I knew this was where we were going to get married. Not only is it the most beautiful place I've ever seen, but the staff is totally amazing and accommodating to every want and need. We worked with Anthony who was the nicest and most down to earth person. He helped us ever step of the way and made sure we were 100% happy with everything we requested. Sal, our maitre d for the night was AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better person to be there for us. From the second the limo pulled up for our arrival until we left that night, Sal was there making sure we were well taken care of. He was constantly checking in on us to make sure we ate, drank and were having fun. Our bridal attendant and captain were also wonderful and accommodating to both us and our families. It's now a month later and people are still talking about how gorgeous our venue was and how delicious the food was....and how much food there was!! I would highly recommend Addison Park to anyone! I cannot say enough good things about it and can't wait until the next party we could have there!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have a feeling our guests will be raving about the food and ambiance at Addison Park for years to come! We worked with Ed and he was very flexible and helpful during the entire process. The day of the wedding was amazing - we were catered to every second of the evening. The food was out of this world!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Ed from day 1 and he was super professional and courteous. He really reassured me several times through the process that everything will be taken care of. Day of wedding came I was treated like a princess! Everyone at Addison park catered to not only my needs but also my bridal party and guests. The food was amazing, the place is beautiful, and the staff was top notch. Every guest said it was the best wedding they ever been to. There was no complains! The venetian table was definitely worth having, the fire show we could've done without. My day was perfect and I know it was because of the Addison Park staff! Thank you Ed, Jessica, Paul and rest of the team!!!

4.7

Our wedding at Addison Park was truly remarkable. The service there was impeccable, we felt like royalty. Their was an abundance of food, which all of our guests raved about. It was an unforgettable day and we were very pleased with the outcome.

Elina
01/03/2015

From our first meeting with Anthony and Addison Park, I knew we had to have our wedding there. Anthony was nice, professional and down to the bottom line type of a guy. What I loved about working with him, was that there were no surprises, no hidden fees- everything was just like promised ! Throughout the planning everyone at Addison Park was amazing: they were helpful, kind and accomodating. The food and drinks were amazing - all my guests are still raving about it ! The staff is also very organized, so everything operated perfectly. Finally, words can not describe how much I loved our maitrd - Sal. He is AMAZING!!!!!! He kept me calm and with a drink at hand. He also did everything to make sure my night was spectacular - Sal you're the man !!!! I would recommend Addison to anyone looking to get married - we loved working with them !!

1 Review
Recently Married

thank you Ed, Thank you to our Maitred SAL for keeping us calm,composed and attentive ,and the entire staff for making our dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.7

Addison Park is definitely the most beautiful and picturesque venue in Monmouth County. Our wedding was an absolute dream come true. After planning a cocktail reception event with the help of Ed and Anthony, the reception went off without a hitch. The food was out of the world and abundant! No one left hungry! During the event, the wait staff was phenomenal. They were very attentive and caring.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about Addison Park. My daughter's wedding was held on 12/13/14. The service, professionalism, food, drinks were all top notch!! Our guest could not stop raving about the food, service and venue.
Eventhough the bridal party was late getting to the venue to take pictures, they never made us feel rushed. They were accommodating in every way. We paid for an ice cream and candy bar, but they threw in so many extras for dessert that we were blown away. Domonic our Captain was exceptional as was all of the wait staff and bartenders. My daughter's bridal attendant, was with her the whole night. Ed handled all of the details from start to finish, everytime we met with him we came away impresssed and satisified that every detail would be handled.

I can't sing their praises enough. Thank you Addison Park Staff for an amazing Wedding!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at the Addison Park on 12.13.14 and we had an AMAZING time! We booked the Addison in June of 2012. I had to have that date at this venue. When we walked in for our tour, we all (parents included) had a collective gasp. The Addison is stunning with it's black and white decor. We met with Ed who was great throughout the entire planning process. We received our ceremony for free and was able to make a number of changes to the menu (martini mash potato bar at cocktail hour instead of a slider station, New York Strip instead of prime rib, sea bass instead of tilapia). When my husband and I asked for funnel cake instead of candy at our candy/ice cream bar, Ed didn't hesitate to make the change.
On the day of our wedding we were running late but that wasn't a problem. We were still able to finish getting ready, have snacks, and do our first look and family pictures. Dominick, our Maitre d' was able to fit in our rehearsal as well. Ellen, my bridal attendant, made sure I was calm, cool, and fed. She helped me change my shoes and bustle my dress. She was great.
Our ceremony was upstairs and everything was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests raved about how gorgeous our venue was, how attentive all the staff was, and how delicious all the food was. My maid of honor even up to the sweetheart table to tell me her seafood trifecta was out of this world. She loved it so much I gave her mind since my husband had one as well. When she got up to dance, someone took her plate and she was literally heartbroken. She found a waiter and he happily brought her a new plate. When I asked for more lobster bisque because I wasn't able to eat the first one, I was brought two! Our cake from Alfonso's was beautiful, and not only did we get our candy/ice cream bar, we got almost everything that came with the Viennese hour for free!
I am so glad we had our wedding there!! Our guests are still talking about how we had the best wedding ever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about the amazing service at Addison Park. The venue is sooo beautiful, food excellent, and staff excellent. Jess my bridal attendant was so helpful and caring. She did everything she could to make sure I was stress free. My guest were floored by how amazing everything was and I feel the same!

Alanna
11/08/2014

Thank you Addison Park for making our wedding so special! We booked Addison Park 3 months right after we got engaged- we knew right from the beginning we wanted to have our wedding reception there. We met with Anthony, who was so great throughout the entire wedding planning process. Anthony was so helpful in helping us choose a menu and building our dream wedding. All of the services, food, drinks, wait staff, and professionalism of everyone was A+. Not only did we have a blast, our guests did as well. We are still hearing about our wedding from our guests about how beautiful and amazing Addison Park was! Thank you to Jess, our bridal attendant, and Steve, our Maitre d', who were so professional and made sure that me and my husband were having a great time. We would recommend Addison Park to anyone who asks! Thank you again!!

Recently Married

The venue offers wonderful meal options and the place is immaculate. However, they were rather rigid on a time-frame for us to conduct our rehearsal. Other than that, it was a great experience and we'd recommend the venue to anyone.

Every one of our friends loved the cocktail hour. The only small problem is that we wanted them to cook the beef a little differently, but they were pretty rigid. Other than that, it was an excellent value and experience during our wedding. They were also kind enough to pack 1 of each item for us as we left for the evening (since we didn't get to eat much)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Recently Married

If you are having a wedding in NJ, do not miss this place! The venue is stunning and the food is out of this world. Ed was a pleasure to work with! From the time we walked in, the wait staff treated us like royalty, replacing our drinks if they think we've had them for too long and even fixing the bustle on my dress! They even gave the bridal party our one private cocktail hour and started the main cocktail hour early when the bus arrived before schedule. I cannot wait to come back and enjoy this venue as a guest.