Addison Park

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

This was the first venue I went to see with my Fiancé. As soon as we entered the building I knew this is where I wanted to have our reception. The black and white décor goes with any wedding color scheme and the food menu looks amazing. The staff is very nice and helpful. I am so excited to have our reception there because it is truly a beautiful place.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot begin to describe how amazing my wedding at Addison Park was, that 3 weeks later our guests are still talking about it. I worked with Ed (who was an absolute pleasure), our Captain Jeffery (amazing fit in like one of our friends), my bridal attendant was absolutely amazing she made sure everything I needed I was brought, helped me bustle my veil and train on my dress packed up all my stuff she was just wonderful. The food was outstanding, I was only able to try a few things as being the bride you really don't eat that much but from what my guests are telling me, the cocktail hour was outstanding as well as the Viennese hour and the entrees such as the filet mignon, seafood trifecta(snapper, scallops & shrimp) and the stuffed pork chop were mouth watering delicious. Addison Park truly gave me a fairytale wedding I will never forget and I am truly grateful for such an amazing day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not begin to express how happy I was from having my wedding at Addison Park! I had a small wedding of 75 guest and they were able to accommodate me and provide me with the same amount of quality and service of having a larger wedding. From the moment I met Ed, he was pleasant, courteous, responsive, up until the day of my wedding, he came into the suite to congratulate us and ask if we were happy with everything. Anthony was my Maitre D and was always behind me making sure everything was running smoothly and even pulling out our chairs and pushing them in during the reception that's the level of detail, and the eye he kept on us the whole night. I don't remember the bartenders name, but he made sure that I was well hydrated and happy with the drinks he was serving, as well as making sure our parents were taken care of! Jessica, the bridal attendant was beyond helpful, she bustled my dress and even fixed it when the bustle broke off. At the end of the night, Cosmo packed up our stuff, gave us a bottle of champagne and packed up the car for us. The team I had was the most professional, friendliest and amazing team I could have ever asked for at my wedding. The food at the venue speaks for itself, my guest were all pleased with the amount of food, the portion sizes and the taste! The cake was delicious too! I recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a fabulous wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not be happier with having our wedding reception at Addison Park! Everything was absolutely perfect! Ever since we booked the reception, everyone that worked there was so helpful answering all of my questions that arose. We had 180 people at our reception, and every guest was given amazing service. Our guests kept telling us after the reception how attentive the staff was to all of their needs. There was not one thing I would have changed. The food was amazing! The cocktail hour had more food than i could have imagined. We had a lobster cocktail as our first course and it looked and tasted great. The vienese hour was UNBELIEVABLE.. guests are still talking about it! My bridal assistant Jessica and maitre d' Sal treated us like royalty- they made sure we always had everything we could need or want, and made the night go so smoothly! Everyting in the room was set up exactly how I wanted it, and couldn't have looked more beautiful. I wish I could do it all over again!

0.9

I thought the reception was set up absolutely beautifully and my guest loved the cocktail hour. However about 30 minutes into the reception the ceiling starting leaking and then completely took over 2 entire tables and we were evacuated into the cocktail room. They (management) had no plan of action and I as the bride actually had to take charge and come up with a plan. Such poor communication in anything that would happen. Some of my guest actually told me it was the shortest 6 hour wedding they had ever been to. We were in the other room for 2 hours, then luckily the other wedding in the other room ended at 8 so we moved there. Then dinner was immediately served and we dry, overcooked and just tasted like shit. then the Venetian hour opened about 30 minutes after dinner was served and my guest felt hurried out. Don't get me wrong the people who were working tried their best but it was horrific. To make matters worst, management felt they owed us nothing and claimed it was an act of God (struck by lightning). However of the 5 electricians present at the wedding said "no way that happened". The best man was talking to someone who worked there said this happens every year after a bad winter with snow because of the flat roof, just it was never this bad. The aftermath of it all management treated us like degenerate jerks, like they were in too good, and they were just so mean and just horrible. I would never ever recommend any of their venues if this is how they do business.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about The Addison Park. I worked with Ed (and Irene) to plan the big day. Ed was very flexible and easy to work with. We went with the Clarion menu and were NOT disappointed. We booked our wedding 1.5 years before the actual date so the menu changed a bit in a GREAT way. We were so happy with the changes. The food portions are HUGE and taste great. My husband had the New York strip steak for his meal and it was large and delicious but we were so full from the amazing cocktail hour, we couldn't finish our dinners. Cocktail hour had food in every corner of the room plus passed h'ors dourves.

Our maitre'd Dom was like a ninja. We barely saw him but he was making it all happen behind the scenes. The bridal attendant Kim was a life saver with my bustle (which broke twice). Our captain Jeff was really sweet and on top of things. The staff overall does an amazing job and we could not have been happier with the way things turned out.

I had A LOT of stuff to drop off before the wedding and a lot to set up but they were able to put it all together even better than I could ever imagine. We are so thankful to have chose The Addison Park. They were worth every penny and then some.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful and the service was incredible. The food was delicious- many wedding guests kept talking about how much food there was and how great it tasted.
If you're having your ceremony at AP, you have to do the rehearsal the same day as the wedding. I was a little worried about this, but it was totally fine.
We absolutely loved our wedding at AP!

Recently Married

Addison Park is beautiful and the service is great! So much food and it's all so good! Very professional, friendly and accommodating!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin with how unbelievably satisfied my husband and I were with Addison Park! From the moment I walked through the doors I knew this was where we were going to get married. Not only is it the most beautiful place I've ever seen, but the staff is totally amazing and accommodating to every want and need. We worked with Anthony who was the nicest and most down to earth person. He helped us ever step of the way and made sure we were 100% happy with everything we requested. Sal, our maitre d for the night was AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better person to be there for us. From the second the limo pulled up for our arrival until we left that night, Sal was there making sure we were well taken care of. He was constantly checking in on us to make sure we ate, drank and were having fun. Our bridal attendant and captain were also wonderful and accommodating to both us and our families. It's now a month later and people are still talking about how gorgeous our venue was and how delicious the food was....and how much food there was!! I would highly recommend Addison Park to anyone! I cannot say enough good things about it and can't wait until the next party we could have there!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have a feeling our guests will be raving about the food and ambiance at Addison Park for years to come! We worked with Ed and he was very flexible and helpful during the entire process. The day of the wedding was amazing - we were catered to every second of the evening. The food was out of this world!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Ed from day 1 and he was super professional and courteous. He really reassured me several times through the process that everything will be taken care of. Day of wedding came I was treated like a princess! Everyone at Addison park catered to not only my needs but also my bridal party and guests. The food was amazing, the place is beautiful, and the staff was top notch. Every guest said it was the best wedding they ever been to. There was no complains! The venetian table was definitely worth having, the fire show we could've done without. My day was perfect and I know it was because of the Addison Park staff! Thank you Ed, Jessica, Paul and rest of the team!!!

4.7

Our wedding at Addison Park was truly remarkable. The service there was impeccable, we felt like royalty. Their was an abundance of food, which all of our guests raved about. It was an unforgettable day and we were very pleased with the outcome.

Elina
01/03/2015

From our first meeting with Anthony and Addison Park, I knew we had to have our wedding there. Anthony was nice, professional and down to the bottom line type of a guy. What I loved about working with him, was that there were no surprises, no hidden fees- everything was just like promised ! Throughout the planning everyone at Addison Park was amazing: they were helpful, kind and accomodating. The food and drinks were amazing - all my guests are still raving about it ! The staff is also very organized, so everything operated perfectly. Finally, words can not describe how much I loved our maitrd - Sal. He is AMAZING!!!!!! He kept me calm and with a drink at hand. He also did everything to make sure my night was spectacular - Sal you're the man !!!! I would recommend Addison to anyone looking to get married - we loved working with them !!

1 Review
Recently Married

thank you Ed, Thank you to our Maitred SAL for keeping us calm,composed and attentive ,and the entire staff for making our dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.7

Addison Park is definitely the most beautiful and picturesque venue in Monmouth County. Our wedding was an absolute dream come true. After planning a cocktail reception event with the help of Ed and Anthony, the reception went off without a hitch. The food was out of the world and abundant! No one left hungry! During the event, the wait staff was phenomenal. They were very attentive and caring.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about Addison Park. My daughter's wedding was held on 12/13/14. The service, professionalism, food, drinks were all top notch!! Our guest could not stop raving about the food, service and venue.
Eventhough the bridal party was late getting to the venue to take pictures, they never made us feel rushed. They were accommodating in every way. We paid for an ice cream and candy bar, but they threw in so many extras for dessert that we were blown away. Domonic our Captain was exceptional as was all of the wait staff and bartenders. My daughter's bridal attendant, was with her the whole night. Ed handled all of the details from start to finish, everytime we met with him we came away impresssed and satisified that every detail would be handled.

I can't sing their praises enough. Thank you Addison Park Staff for an amazing Wedding!!!!!