Addison Park

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Addison Park. My daughter's wedding was held on 12/13/14. The service, professionalism, food, drinks were all top notch!! Our guest could not stop raving about the food, service and venue.
Eventhough the bridal party was late getting to the venue to take pictures, they never made us feel rushed. They were accommodating in every way. We paid for an ice cream and candy bar, but they threw in so many extras for dessert that we were blown away. Domonic our Captain was exceptional as was all of the wait staff and bartenders. My daughter's bridal attendant, was with her the whole night. Ed handled all of the details from start to finish, everytime we met with him we came away impresssed and satisified that every detail would be handled.

I can't sing their praises enough. Thank you Addison Park Staff for an amazing Wedding!!!!!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about the amazing service at Addison Park. The venue is sooo beautiful, food excellent, and staff excellent. Jess my bridal attendant was so helpful and caring. She did everything she could to make sure I was stress free. My guest were floored by how amazing everything was and I feel the same!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

The venue offers wonderful meal options and the place is immaculate. However, they were rather rigid on a time-frame for us to conduct our rehearsal. Other than that, it was a great experience and we'd recommend the venue to anyone.

Every one of our friends loved the cocktail hour. The only small problem is that we wanted them to cook the beef a little differently, but they were pretty rigid. Other than that, it was an excellent value and experience during our wedding. They were also kind enough to pack 1 of each item for us as we left for the evening (since we didn't get to eat much)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are having a wedding in NJ, do not miss this place! The venue is stunning and the food is out of this world. Ed was a pleasure to work with! From the time we walked in, the wait staff treated us like royalty, replacing our drinks if they think we've had them for too long and even fixing the bustle on my dress! They even gave the bridal party our one private cocktail hour and started the main cocktail hour early when the bus arrived before schedule. I cannot wait to come back and enjoy this venue as a guest.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I took a while to write a review because I did not know how to put into words how amazing Addison Park is. The beauty of it alone is fairytale worthy, however it's the service and attention you get that makes it even more perfect than it already is. We worked with Ed, who was always very patient with us answering questions and explaining everything. We stopped in unannounced a few times to show the venue to family members and he always took the time to say hello and answer any questions we had. We originally had the North room for our reception, and I changed my mind a month before the wedding to use one of the other rooms and as annoying as that might have been for them, Ed made the change with no problems (this was done on one of those unannounced visits).
Wedding day was a breeze, we had a maître de and bridal assistant who were both there the entire day making sure we had anything we needed. They calmed me down before walking down the isle, and bustled my dress after the ceremony. They were there throughout the night guiding us through our day. The rest of the staff was beyond amazing as well, the white glove service is such an elegant touch. There was another wedding there that night, I did not run into the other bride once. The food was amazing, there was a constant flow of food all night, there was so much of it.
Overall, I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding, and I attribute that to Addison Park. Our guests are RAVING about not only the beauty of this place, but about the food and service. My only regret is that I was too nervous to get to enjoy my food that night so I hope to be invited to a wedding here one day so I can enjoy it as a guest. Thank you Addison Park and staff, you have exceeded my expectations and dreams.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I held our wedding reception here on September 14th. My husband's family is Jewish; we had a kosher caterer so I can't review their food, but their staff was very friendly and helpful, anything we needed they made sure we had it! The venue was so gorgeous, we made sure to take advantage of the outdoor grounds for photo opportunities; we recommend you do so as well! Our guests had such a wonderful time and were blown away by how beautiful the venue was. Overall it was an amazing time and we have Addison Park to thank! :)

• Wedding: 08/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was perfect! The atmosphere, service, accommodations were over the top. We would highly recommend Addison park to any engaged couples. The good was Amazing and the night was perfect!! Thank u all so much. Love Angelo and Natalie out wedding was aug 16 2014

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Natalie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't thank Addison Park and their ENTIRE staff enough. my wedding was held here on july 12th 2014 and everything was handled with professionalism and kindness. I want to personally thank the Meitre D, Dominic, he made sure everything was going smoothly and timely through the day. Kim, who was assigned to me to help me with whatever I needed, she was amazing, helpful and patient! Ed who is the Manager who my husband and I originally consulted with.

My guests especially enjoyed the cocktail hour and delicious food.

With their beautiful establishment and great staffing, Addison Park made the Wedding of my Dreams come true.

sincerely,

Eric & Nathaly 7/12/2014

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just had my wedding on Sunday, 6/22/14 and I am still on a high! Addison Park and it's staff was straight out of a fairy tale. The grounds were gorgeous, the hall is beyond words and the staff is incredible. They never missed a beat. From the moment I stepped into Addison Park I was treated like a queen. I worked with Ed from beginning to Ed and received nothing less than impeccable service. All of my guests are calling and raving about my wedding. I am so pleased that I chose Addison Park and wish that I had another party to throw so that I could go back!!! Thank you Addison Park--thank you Ed, Sal and the rest of the staff for making my dreams come true!!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The place of my dreams !!! Addison Park besides the beautiful outdoors and inside marble black and white floors - the service and employees were amazing. We worked through Ed who I highly recommend you to contact he was so sweet did anything I needed and I had not one panic with them ! Make sure you also get to enjoy the company of Sal for the night - what an amazing job he did and was there for me at all times even when I had not a moment to eat at cocktail hour he saved me! Haha . Such a sweet man. The night was seamless and perfect our guests raved about our food especially the cocktail hour ! We were so happy and thankful for all they did for us.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Carla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hand's down Addison Park really knows how to hold a beautiful wedding. My husband and I have been to many weddings and ours was over the top! They made sure from the minute we walked in to the minute we left everything was perfect! Our room was set up just as I pictured! I hope one of my friends gets married there so we can go back to enjoy the place!

• Flexibility: 5.0

When Dawn and I got engaged, we knew Addison Park would be the place for our wedding. The grounds are phenomenal. We met with Ed who was very professional and explained everything perfectly. The place sells itself. The staff was exceptional and friendly. The owner also greeted us on our arrival. Your guests will be blown away by your cocktail hour and reception. We are told daily by our guests that they loved the place and it was one of the best weddings they ever been to.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Ken
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our senior ball at Addison Park in 2007; our experience was so memorable then that we decided to relive it for our wedding. It turned out to be the best decision we could have made when compared to other locations. From the first time we met Ed, we knew that he was extremely thorough and paid great attention to every detail possible. Ed knew every last plate that would be passed during cocktail hour, every meal that would be served at dinner and exactly how we wanted the napkins folded with our menus and favors. He was very flexible with all of our details. Being new to the process, Ed helped us along with payment options, a food tasting, cake tasting (included with our package), and even the minor details that most guests don't even notice. Addison Park ensured that all of our details were sorted out well in advance so there were no last minute "fires" to put out. Everything on our wedding day went flawlessly. The valets were quick, courteous and efficient. Every one of the staff knew exactly where to send guests for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Not only did they know what they were doing, but all of our guests were extremely impressed by their calm and respectful demeanor. Our guests have been raving about the food that was served, especially one couple stating that they had a meal for two that totaled $1,000 in NYC that didn't even come close to the quality of food and service at Addison. Guests never had an empty glass of water or alcohol and their napkins were refolded after every course. We found quite a few venues that were slightly cheaper than Addison, but the atmosphere, staff, and total value far exceeds any other venue we could have booked. Addison Park made our wedding special and memorable for us and our guests. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot even explain in words how amazing my wedding was! i got married on friday and Sal & Kim were phenomenal. They made my wedding so relaxing and easy, i HIGHLY recommned them to everyone, if i could take them home with me i would lol Addison Park, let me tell you blew us away. Not one person has had 1 complaint. Every person was amazed by the amount of food, quality of the food, and the service. Every person still today, is contacting me saying it was the best wedding they have ever attended. My husband and I want to get married again just so we can go back. It could not have been any better. It was the most perfect night of my life. Anthony helped us book and he was so great! We cut no costs. We had the West room, and had everything! the ultimate wedding! Have your wedding here, you will NOT be disappointed. And everyone who attends will love it.

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

After booking our ceremony and reception at Addison Park with Ed, we found ourselves in a tough financial situation due to Hurricane Sandy and almost had to cancel. Addison Park provided great support at that time. There was no cancellation policy in the contract, so this is something they did not need to do for us. We ended up keeping our package.
Planning with Addison was easy they guided us through the entire process. I found the food tasting to be strange. We did not taste anything until after we booked. The tasting was with 200 other people to be married there. The menu items that we were to choose- soup, salad and/or pasta were not at the tasting. We finalized the menu based solely on descriptions. There really was no purpose to the tasting but we didn't mind too much because the food is all high quality and delicious.
Cake came with the package from Alfonso's bakery on SI. You are able to work with them to design a cake however you want- but everything turns into an upcharge.
The wedding day went great. Steve was our maitre de and was absolutely amazing. He thought of everything. Each and every request was met.
The booking process is why I did not give Addison Park an overall rating of 5 stars. Everything we asked was 'of course we can do that'. But then when it came time to make those things happen, it wasn't so easy. For example, the ceremony time that we were promised was taken by another couple. And they were trying to force us to have the rehearsal the morning of! Every time we started a new convo with them, it was as if they forgot what they told us last time. They also don't use email- you need to call or go there anytime there’s a question. The last disappointing factor was that the dessert table did not include everything we were promised in our contract.
Overall, food was great, day of service amazing and the place stunning. We paid $145 PP for an end of March Friday wedding with the higher package. We were very very happy with Addison Park.

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Addison Park is breathtaking. My guests couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous Addison was. The staff was very accommodating and the food was incredible.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Amy
732-566-9660
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards