Addison Park

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our first meeting with Anthony and Addison Park, I knew we had to have our wedding there. Anthony was nice, professional and down to the bottom line type of a guy. What I loved about working with him, was that there were no surprises, no hidden fees- everything was just like promised ! Throughout the planning everyone at Addison Park was amazing: they were helpful, kind and accomodating. The food and drinks were amazing - all my guests are still raving about it ! The staff is also very organized, so everything operated perfectly. Finally, words can not describe how much I loved our maitrd - Sal. He is AMAZING!!!!!! He kept me calm and with a drink at hand. He also did everything to make sure my night was spectacular - Sal you're the man !!!! I would recommend Addison to anyone looking to get married - we loved working with them !!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
Elina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Addison Park thank you Ed, Thank you to our Maitred SAL for keeping us calm,composed and attentive ,and the entire staff for making our dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Review
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Addison Park is definitely the most beautiful and picturesque venue in Monmouth County. Our wedding was an absolute dream come true. After planning a cocktail reception event with the help of Ed and Anthony, the reception went off without a hitch. The food was out of the world and abundant! No one left hungry! During the event, the wait staff was phenomenal. They were very attentive and caring.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Addison Park. My daughter's wedding was held on 12/13/14. The service, professionalism, food, drinks were all top notch!! Our guest could not stop raving about the food, service and venue. Eventhough the bridal party was late getting to the venue to take pictures, they never made us feel rushed. They were accommodating in every way. We paid for an ice cream and candy bar, but they threw in so many extras for dessert that we were blown away. Domonic our Captain was exceptional as was all of the wait staff and bartenders. My daughter's bridal attendant, was with her the whole night. Ed handled all of the details from start to finish, everytime we met with him we came away impresssed and satisified that every detail would be handled.

I can't sing their praises enough. Thank you Addison Park Staff for an amazing Wedding!!!!!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married at the Addison Park on 12.13.14 and we had an AMAZING time! We booked the Addison in June of 2012. I had to have that date at this venue. When we walked in for our tour, we all (parents included) had a collective gasp. The Addison is stunning with it's black and white decor. We met with Ed who was great throughout the entire planning process. We received our ceremony for free and was able to make a number of changes to the menu (martini mash potato bar at cocktail hour instead of a slider station, New York Strip instead of prime rib, sea bass instead of tilapia). When my husband and I asked for funnel cake instead of candy at our candy/ice cream bar, Ed didn't hesitate to make the change. On the day of our wedding we were running late but that wasn't a problem. We were still able to finish getting ready, have snacks, and do our first look and family pictures. Dominick, our Maitre d' was able to fit in our rehearsal as well. Ellen, my bridal attendant, made sure I was calm, cool, and fed. She helped me change my shoes and bustle my dress. She was great. Our ceremony was upstairs and everything was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests raved about how gorgeous our venue was, how attentive all the staff was, and how delicious all the food was. My maid of honor even up to the sweetheart table to tell me her seafood trifecta was out of this world. She loved it so much I gave her mind since my husband had one as well. When she got up to dance, someone took her plate and she was literally heartbroken. She found a waiter and he happily brought her a new plate. When I asked for more lobster bisque because I wasn't able to eat the first one, I was brought two! Our cake from Alfonso's was beautiful, and not only did we get our candy/ice cream bar, we got almost everything that came with the Viennese hour for free! I am so glad we had our wedding there!! Our guests are still talking about how we had the best wedding ever.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about the amazing service at Addison Park. The venue is sooo beautiful, food excellent, and staff excellent. Jess my bridal attendant was so helpful and caring. She did everything she could to make sure I was stress free. My guest were floored by how amazing everything was and I feel the same!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Addison Park for making our wedding so special! We booked Addison Park 3 months right after we got engaged- we knew right from the beginning we wanted to have our wedding reception there. We met with Anthony, who was so great throughout the entire wedding planning process. Anthony was so helpful in helping us choose a menu and building our dream wedding. All of the services, food, drinks, wait staff, and professionalism of everyone was A+. Not only did we have a blast, our guests did as well. We are still hearing about our wedding from our guests about how beautiful and amazing Addison Park was! Thank you to Jess, our bridal attendant, and Steve, our Maitre d', who were so professional and made sure that me and my husband were having a great time. We would recommend Addison Park to anyone who asks! Thank you again!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Alanna
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

The venue offers wonderful meal options and the place is immaculate. However, they were rather rigid on a time-frame for us to conduct our rehearsal. Other than that, it was a great experience and we'd recommend the venue to anyone.

Every one of our friends loved the cocktail hour. The only small problem is that we wanted them to cook the beef a little differently, but they were pretty rigid. Other than that, it was an excellent value and experience during our wedding. They were also kind enough to pack 1 of each item for us as we left for the evening (since we didn't get to eat much)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are having a wedding in NJ, do not miss this place! The venue is stunning and the food is out of this world. Ed was a pleasure to work with! From the time we walked in, the wait staff treated us like royalty, replacing our drinks if they think we've had them for too long and even fixing the bustle on my dress! They even gave the bridal party our one private cocktail hour and started the main cocktail hour early when the bus arrived before schedule. I cannot wait to come back and enjoy this venue as a guest.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I took a while to write a review because I did not know how to put into words how amazing Addison Park is. The beauty of it alone is fairytale worthy, however it's the service and attention you get that makes it even more perfect than it already is. We worked with Ed, who was always very patient with us answering questions and explaining everything. We stopped in unannounced a few times to show the venue to family members and he always took the time to say hello and answer any questions we had. We originally had the North room for our reception, and I changed my mind a month before the wedding to use one of the other rooms and as annoying as that might have been for them, Ed made the change with no problems (this was done on one of those unannounced visits). Wedding day was a breeze, we had a maître de and bridal assistant who were both there the entire day making sure we had anything we needed. They calmed me down before walking down the isle, and bustled my dress after the ceremony. They were there throughout the night guiding us through our day. The rest of the staff was beyond amazing as well, the white glove service is such an elegant touch. There was another wedding there that night, I did not run into the other bride once. The food was amazing, there was a constant flow of food all night, there was so much of it. Overall, I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding, and I attribute that to Addison Park. Our guests are RAVING about not only the beauty of this place, but about the food and service. My only regret is that I was too nervous to get to enjoy my food that night so I hope to be invited to a wedding here one day so I can enjoy it as a guest. Thank you Addison Park and staff, you have exceeded my expectations and dreams.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I held our wedding reception here on September 14th. My husband's family is Jewish; we had a kosher caterer so I can't review their food, but their staff was very friendly and helpful, anything we needed they made sure we had it! The venue was so gorgeous, we made sure to take advantage of the outdoor grounds for photo opportunities; we recommend you do so as well! Our guests had such a wonderful time and were blown away by how beautiful the venue was. Overall it was an amazing time and we have Addison Park to thank! :)

• Wedding: 08/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was perfect! The atmosphere, service, accommodations were over the top. We would highly recommend Addison park to any engaged couples. The good was Amazing and the night was perfect!! Thank u all so much. Love Angelo and Natalie out wedding was aug 16 2014

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Natalie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't thank Addison Park and their ENTIRE staff enough. my wedding was held here on july 12th 2014 and everything was handled with professionalism and kindness. I want to personally thank the Meitre D, Dominic, he made sure everything was going smoothly and timely through the day. Kim, who was assigned to me to help me with whatever I needed, she was amazing, helpful and patient! Ed who is the Manager who my husband and I originally consulted with.

My guests especially enjoyed the cocktail hour and delicious food.

With their beautiful establishment and great staffing, Addison Park made the Wedding of my Dreams come true.

sincerely,

Eric & Nathaly 7/12/2014

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just had my wedding on Sunday, 6/22/14 and I am still on a high! Addison Park and it's staff was straight out of a fairy tale. The grounds were gorgeous, the hall is beyond words and the staff is incredible. They never missed a beat. From the moment I stepped into Addison Park I was treated like a queen. I worked with Ed from beginning to Ed and received nothing less than impeccable service. All of my guests are calling and raving about my wedding. I am so pleased that I chose Addison Park and wish that I had another party to throw so that I could go back!!! Thank you Addison Park--thank you Ed, Sal and the rest of the staff for making my dreams come true!!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The place of my dreams !!! Addison Park besides the beautiful outdoors and inside marble black and white floors - the service and employees were amazing. We worked through Ed who I highly recommend you to contact he was so sweet did anything I needed and I had not one panic with them ! Make sure you also get to enjoy the company of Sal for the night - what an amazing job he did and was there for me at all times even when I had not a moment to eat at cocktail hour he saved me! Haha . Such a sweet man. The night was seamless and perfect our guests raved about our food especially the cocktail hour ! We were so happy and thankful for all they did for us.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Carla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hand's down Addison Park really knows how to hold a beautiful wedding. My husband and I have been to many weddings and ours was over the top! They made sure from the minute we walked in to the minute we left everything was perfect! Our room was set up just as I pictured! I hope one of my friends gets married there so we can go back to enjoy the place!

732-566-9660
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards