Adagio Djay Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Kristin
03/13/2015

I am the honored bride and recipient of the 2015 Fairy Godmother Project MN wedding, a project made up of the best wedding vendors out there who are committed to giving a dream wedding to one military couple a year. Adagio volunteered immediately to provide Djay services to the project. Their online planner is super slick and easy to do on your downtime! I requested a Djay that was highly interactive with guests and would add a fun personality and element to our night, and they sent us Zack! What a perfect match for us! Zack was on point all night. He respected my do not play and please play lists. He kept the energy going all night and the dance floor was packed. People were literally upset when the night ended. Zack called me directly the week before to discuss details with me, and he gave me his cell and told me to feel free and call/text if anything came up that he needed to know. Super easy going and personal service! had made several specific requests to Zack…."don't let this person have the mic", "don't let this person start singing karaoke", etc….he was awesome at honoring this requests and anytime anything questionable came up, he just whispered in my ear and let me make the call. Awesome! And he looked great! So grateful to Zack and Adagio for partaking in our dream wedding!!

Services Used: DJ

Everyone was very helpful and friendly to work with. Pur DJ Michael was exactly what we wanted. He made sure everyone was having a good time and he kept people on the dance floor.

Michael
12/31/2014

One of our main goals was for everyone to have a fantastic NYE. Our music/DJ was a big part of the reason over half the wedding stayed past midnight, despite the wedding starting at 6 p.m. They had to kick around 40 of the 110 of us out at 1 a.m. That's probably the best endorsement I can give Adagio.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Jaelynn
12/31/2014

We had a wonderful experience going with Adagio for our wedding! They are very easy to work with and were able to accommodate any and all of our requests. We had a great mix of music to ensure everyone was having a great time.

Recently Married

We used Adagio for our wedding and they provided EXCELLENT service. We were very happy with their services and I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: DJ

Seriously had the best Superhero themed DJ any bride & groom could hope for, THANK YOU Troy Iverson for being so talented and awesome! Troy was a true joy to work with and delivered on his SUPER promise we discussed in pre-planning meetings. You must book Adagio for your wedding, they are the best in the biz!

Recently Married

As a Pearl Jam and Dave Matthews groom, I was very impressed with how Troy Iverson incorporated my favorite music into our social hour, dinner, and dance. He was very responsive and delivered on all his promises. My wife and I were very pleased and you should book Troy for your wedding.

Chris
10/25/2014

Adagio was great! They were easy to work with and everything was done exactly how we wanted!

Services Used: DJ

Adagio is a great compnay to work with! Zach was the DJ for our wedding and he couldnt have done a better job. He listened to what we wanted and made our reception perfect! He kept the dance floor full all night playing all the right music! He made sure he had all the names correct for the grand march and announced everyone perfectly! Couldnt have asked for a better DJ! I also love adagio's planning worksheet, when we filled it out we thought that it was a bit rediculous and long but now I understand why. It made it so we got everything we wanted. So happy with Adagio!

Recently Married

Everything leading up to our big day was very easily managed with Adagio's website. Our DJ contacted us shortly before our wedding to finalize plans. The day of, everything ran smoothly as possible! We highly recommend Adagio! Our guests still talk about how fun our wedding dance was!

Anna
10/11/2014

Troy was great! He played the songs that we wanted to play and did an amazing job working with us and making sure everything went the way we wanted it to go.

Anna
10/11/2014

Thank you so much for such an amazing experience. From day one, we felt so comfortable choosing Adagio. It was great to be in contact with Jay, and after our DJ was chose, Michael. I can't tell you how happy my husband and I are with our reception. Michael was phenomenal. I really believe that the evaluation we did to help Adagio choose a DJ that fit our personalities was perfect. We wanted a DJ that would know when to get people on the dance floor with the songs we chose, how to entertain the crowd and one that had similar tastes in music. Michael did all of that. Music is a huge thing for Troy and myself, so being able to choose the songs we wanted or didn't want played was very nice. The fact that Michael knew when to play them and incorporate them into his mix, was great! We couldn't be happier that we chose Adagio. It was the reception we always wanted, and thanks to your company and Michael, we got that.

Recently Married

We first learned about Adagio at one of the Twin Cities wedding shows and had a great first impression. Our meeting at their office prior to booking helped answer a lot of questions and they were very thorough in explaining our options and what to expect with Adagio. Their online planning tool was easy to use for both "special" songs and regular dance songs. We were a little nervous not meeting our DJ until the week of our wedding, but Drew was excellent. He was professional and laid back and accommodated all of our requests and last minute tweaks. My only disclaimer is that "full price" would have been stretching our budget, but with the wedding show and early booking discounts we received, we thought Adagio was a great value. The music and DJ services were exactly what we wanted-- adding to an amazing day without stealing the show.

PS: Another wedding we went to a month before ours also used Adagio and we had a blast at their wedding as well!

Heather
10/04/2014

Their service was amazing. Got back to you in a timely matter. Very helpful with making everything come together perfect. The day of dj was on time and very active with my wedding guest. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Recently Married

Troy and Preston did an excellent job from the beginning to the day of!

Lisa
10/04/2014

Our DJ did an awesome job accommodating all our requests and our guest's!! He was so friendly and always got back to us right away!! He also had great suggestions to get the crowd dancing!! I would recommend Ryan and Adagio to anyone!!