Adagio Djay Entertainment

Adagio Djay Entertainment

Recognized for Excellence Year-After-Year.

413 Wacouta Street
Suite 100
Saint Paul, MN 55101 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seriously had the best Superhero themed DJ any bride & groom could hope for, THANK YOU Troy Iverson for being so talented and awesome! Troy was a true joy to work with and delivered on his SUPER promise we discussed in pre-planning meetings. You must book Adagio for your wedding, they are the best in the biz!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adagio is a great compnay to work with! Zach was the DJ for our wedding and he couldnt have done a better job. He listened to what we wanted and made our reception perfect! He kept the dance floor full all night playing all the right music! He made sure he had all the names correct for the grand march and announced everyone perfectly! Couldnt have asked for a better DJ! I also love adagio's planning worksheet, when we filled it out we thought that it was a bit rediculous and long but now I understand why. It made it so we got everything we wanted. So happy with Adagio!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we met with Jay, we knew Adagio was going to be the perfect fit for us and our wedding. We also used Adagio for our wedding invitations and they turned out perfect! Mike was our DJ for our wedding on 9/27/2014. We had Adagio DJ service for our ceremony and reception. My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ. Mike made sure he had all the names correct for our grand march, he kept the dance floor full with all the right music and was a pleasure to work with. During the night I had a last minuet request to pull a song and he did what he needed to do to get the song and play it. We are so happy we chose Adagio and would highly recommend them and Mike to anyone who is looking for a DJ. Thank you so much for the amazing service!

-Krista and Jason

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ MEL!!!!!!!! She was absolutely fantastic! She used many of the songs from our playlist (which they allow you to create online) and was responsive to the crowd. Furthermore, she was very attentive the day of the event and kept everything running smoothly on the timeline that we had estimated. We received SO many compliments about DJ Mel and we would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Michael was so great, he was very organized, outgoing and he kept my guest engaged through out my event. He coordinated all of the special moments during my event with my photographer and caterer, so I was able to just have a great time. All of my guest were out on the dance floor till the last song ended. It was a great night.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Adagio -specifically Zach-was awesome for our special day. We got in on a good rate early, and therefore felt fine with spending a little more for the added services and quality a premium DJ costs. Zach was punctual, and perfect the whole night, never leaving the dance floor empty. He was great in accommodating special requests, and continued to go above and beyond when we wrapped up just a titch earlier than expected. He was great at keeping the day moving.

Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved Adagio DJ!! Gary was one of the best DJ's we have ever met; he was fun, professional, and was everything we were hoping for. He did an amazing job and we are so happy he was there to help all of our guests celebrate with us. We will most definitely be recommending Adagio to all of our friends and family!

Love, Ashley and Dan

Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service and dedication we received from Adagio was amazing! Michael coordinated everything so perfectly with the photographer and caterer. It took much stress off my shoulders and I was able to relax and have fun. My guests were on the dance floor the whole night. Michael (our DJ) went above and beyond what we expected and did a great job. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The day of our wedding was a complete success, and looking back, there isn't a thing that we would do differently. Everything went perfectly, from the weather to the music to the food and dancing. I was so relieved that our DJ (Troy) was so experienced and was able to direct us appropriately so everything went smoothly. We are so happy that we chose Adagio for our wedding music. The dance floor was packed all night long, and everyone told us how much fun the dance and music was! You can't go wrong hiring Adagio, they are fantastic!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Kelsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Dj, Mel did a great job--haven't been to a wedding with a such a full dance floor for the whole night!! Mel did a great job flowing the flow of the evening and incorporating our requestsd songs. The pre planning phone call really helped make sure we were on the same page for everything.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we first started organizing our wedding, we had no idea of any DJ's to hire. The staff at the St. James told us about Adagio and said they were the best DJ's they've ever had. I called Adagio one night around 8:00 pm, hoping to leave a message, when Jay, the owner of the company answered the phone. After we talked for awhile, regardless of money, music, etc, I was hooked. Jay was so open and friendly, I wanted him to be our DJ right from the start. Music was one of the things we really wanted to make sure hit home with us, and he nailed it from beginning to end. It was amazing and the best decision of our wedding.

We did like the ability to use the online planner. It wasn't the overall best tool for an event that wasn't "normal", such as things like "wedding party" or "mother-son" dance, because we didn't have those. And we didn't have a groom, but the overall ability to work with that tool was great.

Jay and the team at Adagio, made our day from beautiful to Amazing!! The music and the lights we the icing on the cake of an already perfect day. Thank you Jay and the team at Adagio for making our dream day come true!

Services Used: DJ, Flowers
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adagio and John Anderson made our day! TK was great as a DJ and we couldn't be happier! However, I can't say enough positive things about John! He really drove the day and helped in any way he could.

Hire Adagio for a DJ and John Anderson of Adagio for videography/photography, you will not be disappointed. Also, hire a wedding planner!

Dennis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary was phenomenal! He got the party going instantly, he was personable, friendly and crazy outgoing!! He was a perfect fit for our day! We loved him and would highly recommend him to friends or family! Troy set up our mood lighting and it was beautiful!! He went above and beyond to make sure the room looked stunning...and it did!! Thanks Adagio!!

Kelsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We decided to go with Adagio because we had been to a few weddings that they were the DJ at and the dance floor was always full.

We specifically went with Zach as our DJ because he was the DJ at the weddings we attended. He plays a great mix of music and plays the crowd very well. Zach had a ton of energy and truly looked like he was enjoying our wedding. We received numerous compliments from guests about our DJ and how great the music was.

Adagio does a great job of getting to know what you want from your DJ and music. Their online event guide and forms works great. We were able to give a preferred song list, select genres we wanted played and easily list our specialty dance songs for Father/Daughter, mother/son, etc. It is a pretty easy to use online tool that made things very smooth on the day of our wedding.

We also had a great experience talking with Jay, who was nothing but accommodating. Pricing is very reasonable and you definitely get your moneys worth when you see all of your guests enjoying themselves and dancing.

This review might be almost to perfect but we truly had a great experience. My wife and I have attended other weddings before and after ours where the DJ only plays current music or only older music and not everyone gets to enjoy dancing. We wanted all of our guests young and old to enjoy themselves. With the ability to specifically tell the DJ what types of music and songs we wanted and their great accommodations, we couldn't be happier with our experience with Adagio.

- Marko & Katy

Marko
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay and his team were perfect. Their system of matching their best DJ with your personality, music interests, and venue is outstanding. Troy was a perfect match for our guests and found a way to make everyone's night special. We elected to allow requests, and Troy was perfect at screening and timing them to flow with the night. We had some last second audio needs, and they were more than happy, and prepared for the change. All around perfect! Thanks guys!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Joe
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I did not research any other DJ's, my brother used Adajio last year and we loved Krista there! We were impressed with music selection and professionalism of the DJ. She was personable and easy to work with!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Sara
612-787-3501
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards