Adagio Djay Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My husband and I are huge music fans and knew we wanted a specific music selection. Mary was our DJ and was so flexible and helpful. She also shared our music tastes (indie rock), which was a relief. We provided separate CDs for the ceremony and dinner music and she played those directly. We then selected music for the dance from the online planner. The planner was very easy to use and it was a lot of fun to pick out the music.

We wanted a DJ who understood our tastes and would keep kind of a low profile. Mary was absolutely perfect. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone with a similar taste in DJ and/or music.

Services Used: DJ

Drew is absolutely incredible and was excellent to work with from start to finish! His professionalism is unmatched and he is an awesome DJ! Beyond that, he truly created an atmosphere for our wedding that we could not have created without him! He was able to cater to our guests and venue perfectly all throughout the day and night of our wedding. We highly recommend his services!

Services Used: DJ

We were so impressed with Adagio as a company. Jay was very attentive to any questions we had. When we received our DJ for our wedding day we were stoked! Connor did an excellent job! My husband and I are huge music fans and had quite a playlist for Connor and he took it in stride. He played a great mix that kept the dance floor packed all night (by request!). When we wanted happy hour and dinner to last longer, Connor rolled with the mood and the weather without a blink. He used the microphone just enough to keep people informed. We loved that he stayed late after our guests chanted for "one more song". Connor was willing to work with us to make the most perfect dance party. At the end of the night, I told Connor that I wished I would not have spent so much time trying to make a great playlist (just in case we had a terrible DJ who played songs we didn't like and I would have to direct him/her) because he got it all right! THANK YOU CONNOR!

Recently Married

Michael is awesome!!!! So fun and made sure to keep people on the dance floor, and yet so professional too! He made our reception perfect and everyone loved him.

Services Used: DJ

We were very worried about having a DJ with just the right personality for our wedding -- so much can go wrong when there are issues with this! Our DJ, Zach, was absolutely amazing. He was interactive with us and our guests, but not too much, and seemed to genuinely be having a good time. He was also great about moving songs around at my request to accommodate leaving guests, cranky children, etc. Overall a great service, and an incredible value (book early!)

Kristin
03/13/2015

I am the honored bride and recipient of the 2015 Fairy Godmother Project MN wedding, a project made up of the best wedding vendors out there who are committed to giving a dream wedding to one military couple a year. Adagio volunteered immediately to provide Djay services to the project. Their online planner is super slick and easy to do on your downtime! I requested a Djay that was highly interactive with guests and would add a fun personality and element to our night, and they sent us Zack! What a perfect match for us! Zack was on point all night. He respected my do not play and please play lists. He kept the energy going all night and the dance floor was packed. People were literally upset when the night ended. Zack called me directly the week before to discuss details with me, and he gave me his cell and told me to feel free and call/text if anything came up that he needed to know. Super easy going and personal service! I had made several specific requests to Zack…."don't let this person have the mic", "don't let this person start singing karaoke", etc….he was awesome at honoring these requests and anytime anything questionable came up, he just whispered in my ear and let me make the call. Awesome! And he looked great! So grateful to Zack and Adagio for partaking in our dream wedding!!

Services Used: DJ

Everyone was very helpful and friendly to work with. Pur DJ Michael was exactly what we wanted. He made sure everyone was having a good time and he kept people on the dance floor.

Michael
12/31/2014

One of our main goals was for everyone to have a fantastic NYE. Our music/DJ was a big part of the reason over half the wedding stayed past midnight, despite the wedding starting at 6 p.m. They had to kick around 40 of the 110 of us out at 1 a.m. That's probably the best endorsement I can give Adagio.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Jaelynn
12/31/2014

We had a wonderful experience going with Adagio for our wedding! They are very easy to work with and were able to accommodate any and all of our requests. We had a great mix of music to ensure everyone was having a great time.

Recently Married

We used Adagio for our wedding and they provided EXCELLENT service. We were very happy with their services and I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: DJ

Seriously had the best Superhero themed DJ any bride & groom could hope for, THANK YOU Troy Iverson for being so talented and awesome! Troy was a true joy to work with and delivered on his SUPER promise we discussed in pre-planning meetings. You must book Adagio for your wedding, they are the best in the biz!

Recently Married

As a Pearl Jam and Dave Matthews groom, I was very impressed with how Troy Iverson incorporated my favorite music into our social hour, dinner, and dance. He was very responsive and delivered on all his promises. My wife and I were very pleased and you should book Troy for your wedding.

Chris
10/25/2014

Adagio was great! They were easy to work with and everything was done exactly how we wanted!

Services Used: DJ

Adagio is a great compnay to work with! Zach was the DJ for our wedding and he couldnt have done a better job. He listened to what we wanted and made our reception perfect! He kept the dance floor full all night playing all the right music! He made sure he had all the names correct for the grand march and announced everyone perfectly! Couldnt have asked for a better DJ! I also love adagio's planning worksheet, when we filled it out we thought that it was a bit rediculous and long but now I understand why. It made it so we got everything we wanted. So happy with Adagio!

Recently Married

Everything leading up to our big day was very easily managed with Adagio's website. Our DJ contacted us shortly before our wedding to finalize plans. The day of, everything ran smoothly as possible! We highly recommend Adagio! Our guests still talk about how fun our wedding dance was!

Anna
10/11/2014

Troy was great! He played the songs that we wanted to play and did an amazing job working with us and making sure everything went the way we wanted it to go.