Adagio Djay Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We got married almost 2 weeks ago and we have had so many guests reach out to us and tell us how fun our dance was. Marlon was our DJ and he did a great job of mixing in oldies, top 40, and our special requests. He was also very strategic in his timing of playing certain songs - sticking to the oldies more when there was a bigger crowd, and moving more towards top 40 dance songs when the crowd was winding down to our younger friends, which we really appreciated. We also had Adagio do the music for our ceremony, which made the walk down the aisle worry-free, knowing that Marlon knew what song I wanted to walk down to and what song the wedding party needed to walk to. He was extremely helpful in prompting our family members who were giving toasts, and also helped to keep guests moving in the right direction between the ceremony and the reception.

Recently Married

Wow, what a wonderful, amazing, and utterly perfect day! Thank you to Adagio and our incredible DJ, Troy. Every note was perfectly on cue, including set up, help with the ceremony and toasts, and the dance. We wanted you to know that we have received so many complements on the music/dance from our wedding guests! Thank you again for helping to make our day so special. Cheers to you!

Services Used: DJ

Fantastic service, very professional and kept the dancing rocking all night long!

Recently Married

We absolutely loved working with Adagio. They were incredible to work with. We selected 10 songs we didn't like and then they picked the rest. Our guests were dancing all night!! Definitely recommend Adagio.

Services Used: DJ

There was a time during the reception that I wanted to shout out, "The Bossard/Chapel Wedding Reception, where the hits keep coming!" There were times I was dancing and I said to myself, "Okay, no matter what, I'm going to sit down after this song, because I'm so tired and out of breath." But then Katie (our amazing DJ) would play another long string of my favorite dance songs! What's a bride to do?! We had so, so, so much fun at our wedding reception dance thanks to Katie, as did our guests. Clearly, Katie is very insightful into what kind of people we were - she was very attentive to which kind of songs we enjoyed and what was appropriate for dinner music/dance music. The way she worked with our guests was so pleasant and professional! I had so many people on the dance floor that I never thought I would see there and it made me SO happy! I highly recommend Katie as a DJ -- 2 thumbs up and 5 gold stars! I could literally not be happier with how our wedding reception dance went. Thank you Adagio DJay!

Services Used: DJ

When hiring vendors an immediate rapport was important to us, and that is what Adagio provided. We were given the information, but we're not pressured by any means to make our decision right then and there. The meeting with Adagio was very comfortable and enjoyable. When planning a wedding, at the end of the day it's important to make sure both you and your partner are happy with your vendor decision; that is how we felt with Adagio.

One of the things we enjoyed about Adagio is they had many DJs available that they match specifically with the theme/feel of your wedding. This was reassuring for us that if something happened with the DJ assigned to us we wouldn't be left high and dry, but instead would have someone else available. Adagio was the first and last DJ service we considered, we ended up not looking for other ones at our meeting and signed our contract the same day! Our DJ was Troy, who we had our initial meeting with. Troy- Rock on my friend! You were fabulous and we received many comments on what a great DJ we had, and also how the Rap/R&B throwbacks were frickin awesome!!!

Recently Married

My husband and I are huge music fans and knew we wanted a specific music selection. Mary was our DJ and was so flexible and helpful. She also shared our music tastes (indie rock), which was a relief. We provided separate CDs for the ceremony and dinner music and she played those directly. We then selected music for the dance from the online planner. The planner was very easy to use and it was a lot of fun to pick out the music.

We wanted a DJ who understood our tastes and would keep kind of a low profile. Mary was absolutely perfect. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone with a similar taste in DJ and/or music.

Services Used: DJ

Drew is absolutely incredible and was excellent to work with from start to finish! His professionalism is unmatched and he is an awesome DJ! Beyond that, he truly created an atmosphere for our wedding that we could not have created without him! He was able to cater to our guests and venue perfectly all throughout the day and night of our wedding. We highly recommend his services!

Services Used: DJ

We were so impressed with Adagio as a company. Jay was very attentive to any questions we had. When we received our DJ for our wedding day we were stoked! Connor did an excellent job! My husband and I are huge music fans and had quite a playlist for Connor and he took it in stride. He played a great mix that kept the dance floor packed all night (by request!). When we wanted happy hour and dinner to last longer, Connor rolled with the mood and the weather without a blink. He used the microphone just enough to keep people informed. We loved that he stayed late after our guests chanted for "one more song". Connor was willing to work with us to make the most perfect dance party. At the end of the night, I told Connor that I wished I would not have spent so much time trying to make a great playlist (just in case we had a terrible DJ who played songs we didn't like and I would have to direct him/her) because he got it all right! THANK YOU CONNOR!

Recently Married

Ryan was our dj and he did a great job with our ceremony music. He also did a great job at our reception.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ
Recently Married

Michael is awesome!!!! So fun and made sure to keep people on the dance floor, and yet so professional too! He made our reception perfect and everyone loved him.

Allison
06/12/2015

Easy to work with, provided exactly what we wanted and expected, great value, really gave our wedding a great tone. Definitely recommended.

Services Used: DJ

I was so pleased that I was able to create the evening I envisioned rather than be stuck with the same old wedding music. Our DJ really kept the party going! There was never one of those "kill the dance floor" moments where half the crowd leaves. She even came out on the floor to show the party the wobble. We received compliment after compliment about how fun the evening was.

Recently Married

Hello everyone! I hired Adagio to be my DJ for my wedding and they were fabulous! From the beginning, they were very patient with me and flexible with my budget. (I ended up booking at a great time - they had a discount going on and I was also booking 2 years in advance!) Troy was great to talk with and was able to answer all my questions. I ended up having Marlon as my DJ. We booked them for the outdoor ceremony as well as an indoor reception. They did not have my Father Daughter dance song but after talking with Marlon he was able to find it for me! This made me so happy :) Adagio gave me choices on what kind of DJ I would want- (laied back or get into the party) Marlon was professional and fun to be around he asked all the right questions about what I wanted to happen. He made the reception complete.

Recently Married

Our DJ was very flexible and despite having many distractions for the guests he kept the dance floor going all night long.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Recently Married

Could not have gone better. We used this DJ for the ceremony and reception. Great experience.