Adagio Djay Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everyone was very helpful and friendly to work with. Pur DJ Michael was exactly what we wanted. He made sure everyone was having a good time and he kept people on the dance floor.

Michael
12/31/2014

One of our main goals was for everyone to have a fantastic NYE. Our music/DJ was a big part of the reason over half the wedding stayed past midnight, despite the wedding starting at 6 p.m. They had to kick around 40 of the 110 of us out at 1 a.m. That's probably the best endorsement I can give Adagio.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Jaelynn
12/31/2014

We had a wonderful experience going with Adagio for our wedding! They are very easy to work with and were able to accommodate any and all of our requests. We had a great mix of music to ensure everyone was having a great time.

Recently Married

We used Adagio for our wedding and they provided EXCELLENT service. We were very happy with their services and I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: DJ

Seriously had the best Superhero themed DJ any bride & groom could hope for, THANK YOU Troy Iverson for being so talented and awesome! Troy was a true joy to work with and delivered on his SUPER promise we discussed in pre-planning meetings. You must book Adagio for your wedding, they are the best in the biz!

Recently Married

As a Pearl Jam and Dave Matthews groom, I was very impressed with how Troy Iverson incorporated my favorite music into our social hour, dinner, and dance. He was very responsive and delivered on all his promises. My wife and I were very pleased and you should book Troy for your wedding.

Chris
10/25/2014

Adagio was great! They were easy to work with and everything was done exactly how we wanted!

Services Used: DJ

Adagio is a great compnay to work with! Zach was the DJ for our wedding and he couldnt have done a better job. He listened to what we wanted and made our reception perfect! He kept the dance floor full all night playing all the right music! He made sure he had all the names correct for the grand march and announced everyone perfectly! Couldnt have asked for a better DJ! I also love adagio's planning worksheet, when we filled it out we thought that it was a bit rediculous and long but now I understand why. It made it so we got everything we wanted. So happy with Adagio!

Recently Married

Everything leading up to our big day was very easily managed with Adagio's website. Our DJ contacted us shortly before our wedding to finalize plans. The day of, everything ran smoothly as possible! We highly recommend Adagio! Our guests still talk about how fun our wedding dance was!

Anna
10/11/2014

Troy was great! He played the songs that we wanted to play and did an amazing job working with us and making sure everything went the way we wanted it to go.

Anna
10/11/2014

Thank you so much for such an amazing experience. From day one, we felt so comfortable choosing Adagio. It was great to be in contact with Jay, and after our DJ was chose, Michael. I can't tell you how happy my husband and I are with our reception. Michael was phenomenal. I really believe that the evaluation we did to help Adagio choose a DJ that fit our personalities was perfect. We wanted a DJ that would know when to get people on the dance floor with the songs we chose, how to entertain the crowd and one that had similar tastes in music. Michael did all of that. Music is a huge thing for Troy and myself, so being able to choose the songs we wanted or didn't want played was very nice. The fact that Michael knew when to play them and incorporate them into his mix, was great! We couldn't be happier that we chose Adagio. It was the reception we always wanted, and thanks to your company and Michael, we got that.

Heather
10/04/2014

Their service was amazing. Got back to you in a timely matter. Very helpful with making everything come together perfect. The day of dj was on time and very active with my wedding guest. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Recently Married

Troy and Preston did an excellent job from the beginning to the day of!

Services Used: DJ

Troy was absolutely amazing and we honestly could not have picked a better DJ. Troy was genuinely interested in making our special day exactly how we wanted it from the very beginning! He was open to our ideas and let us share how we would like the day to go. The cocktail music was perfect along with the dinner music. I am a disney fanatic and he made sure that I got my disney fill! From cocktail hour to the dollar dance, disney was a part of our wedding. He also adhered to our play list! He played every song that was important to us and at all of the right times! Our number one priority was the music and having people on the dance floor at all times and Troy made sure that happened. The dance floor was never empty and we have had so many compliments about the music and playlist!! He also made sure that we stuck to somewhat of a timeline. We had a very large wedding and made sure to come and find us to let us know to do the father/daughter dance, the dollar dance, the garter and bouquet toss, and when he had about an hour to go and knew we would want to be on the dance floor! He was absolutely amazing and we could have been more pleased with the way things were on our special day!

Services Used: DJ

From the moment we met with Jay, we knew Adagio was going to be the perfect fit for us and our wedding. We also used Adagio for our wedding invitations and they turned out perfect! Mike was our DJ for our wedding on 9/27/2014. We had Adagio DJ service for our ceremony and reception. My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ. Mike made sure he had all the names correct for our grand march, he kept the dance floor full with all the right music and was a pleasure to work with. During the night I had a last minute request to pull a song and he did what he needed to do to get the song and play it. We are so happy we chose Adagio and would highly recommend them and Mike to anyone who is looking for a DJ. Thank you so much for the amazing service! -Krista and Jason

Tara
09/27/2014

Adagio DJ were amazing to work for my wedding!! They listen to what we wanted and did exactly that. Very much recommend.