AclaroFX

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was extremely happy with how the DVD turned out. The footage was excellent, and the editing was creative and professional. They did a great job in capturing all the memorable moments of the day. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They offered great suggestions and also listened to whatever ideas I had. Thank you again for doing such a wonderful job!

AclaroFX responded with the following comments:

Thank you for trusting us with such a special day! We had a great time creating the "look" you wanted. Our congrats!

Services Used: Videography

We enjoyed working with this comapny. They were very professional in all their communication with us, and provided us with a quality product. Would recommend this company for your wedding video needs.

Services Used: Videography

Jill was great...her experiences are insightful. Remember what she says, take notes. Don't forget the mic is on....ha ha ha. Excellent service experience!

AclaroFX responded with the following comments:

The mic...the mic.....the mic.....You two were great to work with. Congrats!!!

Services Used: Videography

I was happy with the video footage of my wedding and from the start they were so friendly and very helpful because it was my first marriage and not to familiar with traditional church wedding they gave me some helpful tips.

Services Used: Videography

Thank you again for the beautiful videos. We love it!

Valerie

Services Used: Videography

"I was blown away by the end product! Not only was the staff professional and friendly, they stuck to their claim, and provided wonderful memories captured on video. The end result was perfect. The music selection, superb editing and the 'feel' of the video embodied the exact mood of my and my husband's wedding day. I would recommend AclaroFX to everyone! Thank you again! You guys ROCK.-Leslie and Kevin Gatan"