ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)

ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)

Houston, TX
713.703.0361   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reverend Ron Ramey was recommended to us by our venue coordinator. From our first point of contact, Ron was very responsive to our emails. We booked him very quickly! When we had our in person meeting, Ron really helped us plan out the ceremony we wanted. He made suggestions as to how we could add on to our simple ceremony with our own readings and quotes. He also suggested alternatives to the sand ceremony and unity candle. We added an opening quote, our own vows, and a unity heart. Ron read our opening quote wonderfully and performed a beautiful ceremony! Our guests were very impressed with Ron as our officiant and his entire presentation of the ceremony! Our ceremony was everything we wanted and Ron helped us in creating a wonderful memory! I would definitely recommend Ron to others needing an officiant!

Services Used: Officiant

Myself, my husband, and both of our families were incredibly pleased with Mr. Ron Ramey. He was wonderful to work with from our first meeting to the wedding night. He did an amazing job making our ceremony perfect and we would recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Officiant

Ron Ramey was wonderful! We met with him before the wedding to get to know him and for him to get to know us. He takes the time to get to know every couple and remembers the small details about your lives. We had several different styles of weddings for us to review to help create our special ceremony. He was very helpful during the rehearsal and made everyone feel at ease. He was always prompt to all of the meetings. He made sure that we never had any questions and knew how to handle the marriage license before the wedding and after. His service the day of was great. We had several people ask us about him and said that he did a wonderful job. We could not ask for more!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Ron Ramey was suggested to us by our planner, and I am very pleased, and understand why he was recommended. He was very polite, warm, friendly, and gave a great ceremony. He had many options from which to choose, and I have no doubt that if we had felt the need to tweak any of it, he would have been accommodating. We met him at the rehearsal, and he led us through what to expect at the ceremony efficiently, but answered all questions, knew exactly what needed to be explained, like hand placement, how to stand for photos, and made us very comfortable, and as relaxed as can be. Several guests commented on it being a very nice ceremony, and that they liked our officiant. I never really gave it a thought, until I went to a wedding where the officiant started telling random, embarrassing stories (during the ceremony!). So, to make a positive comment means a lot, I feel. I recommend!

Services Used: Officiant

We could not have been happier to have Reverend Ron Ramey officiate our wedding. He was very kind, patient and helpful during the planning process. His readings are beautiful and there is something about his voice that made all the emotions we had that day come rushing back each time we watch our wedding highlight video.

Mrs. Bauer
10/11/2014
3.7

When I began my search of an officiant, I was in complete shock at a lot of the prices that I was being told by possible vendors - I'm sorry, I can't justify spending $500 or $600 for someone just to do a ceremony! Thankfully, I happened upon Access Wedding Pastors.

Ron was very quick to reply to my inquiring email with information regarding costs (which are definitely reasonable!) and the available pastors for the day of my wedding. My husband and I picked Myrinda, and we were given the opportunity to call and speak with her to make sure she would be a good fit for us prior to booking. We received an email from Ron a few months after signing the contract saying that Myrinda would no longer be able to officiate our wedding due to a change in her weekday job schedule, and he gave us the option of selecting a different officiant. While we were annoyed by having to select someone else, we decided to go with Orin Flynn.

Orin and I got in contact and decided on a day/time to meet and go over the ceremony. I called Orin when we got to the decided meeting location, and he called me back about 15 minutes later saying that he forgot about our meeting. We waited another hour for him to show up, and then we began our meeting. After finalizing the script with Orin, we got an email from Myrinda asking when we would like to schedule our meeting with her to go over the ceremony (apparently she could have officiated our wedding still and was not communicated that we were forced to choose someone else). I replied to her email with what we were told, and we never heard back from her.

Our wedding day went perfectly, and Orin did a great job - there isn't anything that I would change about how our ceremony went (except maybe shortened it, but that was all my doing).

Services Used: Officiant

Everything was great. He allowed us to personalize the service to suit both of our personalities. I would recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Officiant

Without a doubt, Reverend Ron Ramey made us feel comfortable and relaxed at the wedding, a number one priority for us. Not only did he help explain what to expect and all the options that can occur at our wedding, but also he was a great asset at the wedding rehearsal as well. His calm, patient, and joyful attitude only made things better! He got along well with our families and entire wedding party, made jokes, and never failed to ease the nervousness that occasionally appeared.

When I first went to meet him, I didn't know what to expect. I thought things were well taken care of and essentially ready for the big day, but luckily, he was there to explain what else we are missing. He was very honest and eased our anxiety. Of all the things that went perfectly, having the honor to have him be an officiant at our wedding was one of them! I had a minor issue with our wedding certificate, and he went out of his way to fix it. I am very grateful and I would definitely recommend him!

Services Used: Officiant

Ron was wonderful and so kind, we were so happy with the beautiful ceremony. He made it so special and meaningful and it was the best and of course most important part of our day. He customized our ceremony to include both Christian and Catholic elements. It was perfect. Thank you Ron!

Services Used: Officiant

He was WONDERFUL to work with!! My husband's work schedule is very unpredictable and we text back and forth for 1 month straight to try and find a time to meet up! He always got back to me and never got frustrated with our busy schedules! He has a very calming personality and made us feel very comfortable and at ease during the rehearsal and actual ceremony. Highly recommend him for your wedding!

Services Used: Officiant

Ron was amazing! He helped us through every step and his words were perfect for the occasion.

Private User
Recently Married

Rev. Ramey met with us beforehand which was great. He gave us a an idea to add to our sand ceremony. Since we were both from locations that were associated with beaches, we brought sand from each location and the rev included the geographical significance into the ceremony. Rev. Ramey's delivery was a wonderful mixture of humor, respect and reverance for the instituiton of marriage. He was also very flexible, incorporating our suggested revisions to the ceremony. I would highly recommend Rev. Ramey.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Very nice and easy to work with. Mr. Ramey offers many different vows to choose from as well as customizing them to exactly what we wanted. Couldn't have made it any easier for us. We were very pleased with the ceremony and Mr. Ramey's services!!

Services Used: Officiant

I actually had a surprise wedding. Yes, a surprise wedding! Not many people will actually be the officiant to a wedding when the husband is setting everything up. However, Ron must've had the foresight to know how amazing my day would be and everything worked at well.

Services Used: Officiant

I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding! He helped us customize what we wanted to say and the ceremony ended up being perfect. Reverend Ramey was extremely nice, always on time, and really cared about us as a couple! I was very happy with his services and would recommend him to everyone!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Ron Ramey was amazing! Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates has a wide variety of ceremonies and my husband and I were able to create our own ceremony based on our specific needs/requirements. Rev Ramey was extremely helpful in assisting us with the planning of our wedding ceremony. We have children and are a blended family and Rev Ramey included our children not only in the ceremony but also the planning. It was a huge relief to know I had someone with such vast experience helping with the wedding-I would highly recommend Rev Ramey and his company to any bride!!