ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)

ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)

Named Best Wedding Officiant 2014 by Houston A-List Voters!

1319 Mardi Lane
Houston, TX 77055 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination)

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ron Ramey was wonderful! We met with him before the wedding to get to know him and for him to get to know us. He takes the time to get to know every couple and remembers the small details about your lives. We had several different styles of weddings for us to review to help create our special ceremony. He was very helpful during the rehearsal and made everyone feel at ease. He was always prompt to all of the meetings. He made sure that we never had any questions and knew how to handle the marriage license before the wedding and after. His service the day of was great. We had several people ask us about him and said that he did a wonderful job. We could not ask for more!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I began my search of an officiant, I was in complete shock at a lot of the prices that I was being told by possible vendors - I'm sorry, I can't justify spending $500 or $600 for someone just to do a ceremony! Thankfully, I happened upon Access Wedding Pastors.

Ron was very quick to reply to my inquiring email with information regarding costs (which are definitely reasonable!) and the available pastors for the day of my wedding. My husband and I picked Myrinda, and we were given the opportunity to call and speak with her to make sure she would be a good fit for us prior to booking. We received an email from Ron a few months after signing the contract saying that Myrinda would no longer be able to officiate our wedding due to a change in her weekday job schedule, and he gave us the option of selecting a different officiant. While we were annoyed by having to select someone else, we decided to go with Orin Flynn.

Orin and I got in contact and decided on a day/time to meet and go over the ceremony. I called Orin when we got to the decided meeting location, and he called me back about 15 minutes later saying that he forgot about our meeting. We waited another hour for him to show up, and then we began our meeting. After finalizing the script with Orin, we got an email from Myrinda asking when we would like to schedule our meeting with her to go over the ceremony (apparently she could have officiated our wedding still and was not communicated that we were forced to choose someone else). I replied to her email with what we were told, and we never heard back from her.

Our wedding day went perfectly, and Orin did a great job - there isn't anything that I would change about how our ceremony went (except maybe shortened it, but that was all my doing).

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Profile Picture
Mrs. Bauer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ron was wonderful and so kind, we were so happy with the beautiful ceremony. He made it so special and meaningful and it was the best and of course most important part of our day. He customized our ceremony to include both Christian and Catholic elements. It was perfect. Thank you Ron!

• Wedding: 08/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was WONDERFUL to work with!! My husband's work schedule is very unpredictable and we text back and forth for 1 month straight to try and find a time to meet up! He always got back to me and never got frustrated with our busy schedules! He has a very calming personality and made us feel very comfortable and at ease during the rehearsal and actual ceremony. Highly recommend him for your wedding!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ron was amazing! He helped us through every step and his words were perfect for the occasion.

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Ron Ramey was amazing! Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates has a wide variety of ceremonies and my husband and I were able to create our own ceremony based on our specific needs/requirements. Rev Ramey was extremely helpful in assisting us with the planning of our wedding ceremony. We have children and are a blended family and Rev Ramey included our children not only in the ceremony but also the planning. It was a huge relief to know I had someone with such vast experience helping with the wedding-I would highly recommend Rev Ramey and his company to any bride!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I definitely recommend Ron to anyone who is about to get married. We met with Ron at his home about a month before our wedding. He explained everything about the different types of ceremonies, and he also made sure we knew what needed to be done to get our license (which he mailed off for us after the wedding). He let us choose the words for the ceremony by picking elements of some of the different examples from his website. We had a rehearsal the day before, and he guided us through the entire ceremony. The wedding went off without any problems. He even took our vows home and typed them up on a cue card that he held for us during the ceremony- that was a relief because we had so much to do before the wedding. I am now happily married for two weeks thanks, in part, to Ron!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to have Ron Ramey officiate our wedding ceremony on June 28, 2014. He was recommended to us through many of our friends and family, and Everyone loved him.

We first met with Ron in his home office a few weeks before the wedding. The office was conveniently located, and he made the time to meet us after work at 7:30 PM. Ron is very personable, friendly, professional, and he was excited help us finalize the ceremony we wanted. He had many ceremony templates to choose, from traditional, spiritual, Christian, to modern. Based on our preferences he presented a few to us to give us an idea of a ceremony template we could work with. We were happy with the ceremony we chose and pleased that we could change parts of that ceremony to our liking. Furthermore, Ron took time to walk us through what the ceremony would be like, including the father of the bride giving her hand, and the exchange of vows and rings.

A week before the wedding, we emailed Ron our finalized ceremony with changes we wanted, including our vows.

On the wedding day Ron arrived 30 minutes early to go over last minute questions, instructions, and rehearsal with Tina’s father. Ron was professionally dressed and well groomed. We were impressed that he memorized the ceremony, and during the repeating of our vows, he paused at the right time for us to repeat after him.

The ceremony went off as planned and our guests loved it. Tina and I highly recommend Ron to be your wedding officiant, as he will make your special day memorable. Again, Thank you Ron for officiating our marriage.

With deep appreciation,
Tina &Tien

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ron is such a wonderful person!

He is very easy to work with and gives off this aura of warmth and sincerity. Our wedding ceremony was perfect because of Ron. Remember, your ceremony will be taped and played over and over, thus having someone professional and powerful such as Ron will be essential.

We strongly recommend Ron to be your officiant.

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Ron Ramey! He officiated our wedding at the Bell Tower on May 31st, 2014. We met him at his home a couple of months before the wedding to select the type of ceremony we wanted. He let us mix and match different ceremonies to make it our own. We opted to have him at our rehearsal as well, which was great because he explained to everyone what their roles were and exactly how the day would go. Our ceremony couldn't have gone more smoothly. Ron was prompt for everything, is an excellent speaker and made our day special. Definitely choose him if you are searching for an officiant.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ron was the perfect officiant for our ceremony at Briscoe Manor. He listened to what my husband and I wanted in a ceremony and also allowed us to customize our ceremony to what fit us best as a couple. Our families were also very impressed with Mr. Ramey. My mother in law really liked him and felt comfortable with the him as the officiant. The importance for our ceremony was that it was a Christian based one, which Ron was able to perform beautifully. Everyone heard him well as he spoke clearly yet gently. The only suggestion I would make is for Mr. Ramey to say a blessing with the groomsman over the groom and ceremony prior to. Of course, this is probably something we should've mentioned to Mr. Ramey that we wanted as every ceremony and preference is different. We would recommend him to any bride and groom.

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ron Ramey is quite exceptional. My wife and I are really happy and satisfied with the memories he provided for our big day. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone I know.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ron was great to work with; my husband and I both loved him the second we met him. He had many ceremony options to choose from, and was awesome to work with

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Ramey is such a wonderful and friendly person. He also provided us with very insightful advices with regards of obtaining marriage license, performing a sand ceremony and choosing readings for the wedding. He did a very beautiful non-religious ceremony. I would definitely recommend him.

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to have Ron Ramey as our officiant in our wedding day. He was recommended to us by my wedding coordinator and the Chateau Cocomar family that is why I was fully confident that he is the best choice for us. We met up with him the day before the wedding during our rehearsal. Meeting him was wonderful. He is such a sincere, a great person and very professional. He was very easy to work with and gives you that warmth aura. He gave us great tips for our ceremony and guided everyone on how to have a successful ceremony.

During our wedding day, our ceremony turned out perfect. Perfect weather, the romantic ambiance and the powerful and strong words of wisdom about love and marriage by Ron Ramey. I couldn't be thankful enough for his presence and for giving us a wonderful experience. He is definitely the best person to choose to officiate your wedding! I will always recommend him to anyone that is looking for someone to marry them.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Could not have been happier. It was a beautiful ceremony and Rev. Ramey did a wonderful job.

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
713-703-0361
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards