Accent Transportation Services db Accent Limo

Accent Transportation Services db Accent Limo

2208 East Magnolia Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034 | map
Vehicles: Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - S...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Accent Limo provided very professional service and everything was perfect for my wedding day. The specific limo I reserved was exactly what showed up at my door, on time and ready to go. They are very professional and great with communication via phone or email.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys did absolutely awesome! Our driver showed up extra early to let my family decorate the limo with window paint and balloons. She opened our champagne for us (we had an extra bottle from the wedding), which made me feel much better about potentially spilling it in the limo. She politely helped me in and out of the limo (a trick in my big dress), and asked if we wanted the partition up or down. She drove safely and directly. When we arrived at our hotel, she put our bags on a luggage cart and even checked the limo to make sure we didn't forget anything. Great experience and I would be happy to book with this company again.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent and reliable for rehearsal dinner and wedding.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Accent was great! They were professional, on time, and their limo style party bus was top notch. We interviewed multiple limo companies, and Accent was by far the best! They had water and sodas in the bus for our guests, and gave us clear cut, all inclusive pricing. We not only provided transportation for our wedding party, but we also shuttled our guests between the venue and hotel. They did an excellent job. I would strongly recommend their services.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reasonable pricing and very professional!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our event date was June 9th. Our limo driver arrived early. She went over the agenda with us, and drove us to additional places for snacks. She was great. She opened the doors, had plenty of cold drinks, and was professional. We will definitely use the limo services with this company again.

• Wedding: 06/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful limo, easy customer service, great value, on-time. What else could you ask for in a limo service?

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
602-904-6232
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire