Absolutely Perfect Pictures

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Dee and Troy did an absolutely amazing job photographing our wedding! Dee was very patient with me as I asked to meet with her several times to work out details as well as a timeline for the wedding day. They did a beautiful job on my bridal portraits and the photographs from the wedding were everything I could have asked for. Even more than the quality of the work, they are an amazing team who will give you insight into the wedding industry like no other vendor did. Their suggestions and advice were priceless and pointed us in right direction many times. Dee and Troy are an absolutely pleasure to work with and had completed discs with all of our pictures to use within a week of the wedding. They also give you the rights to all the pictures rather than you having to purchase them yourself. Love these two!

Services Used: Photography

Seriously amazing! Diana and Troy went above and beyond in every way possible. They made us laugh, gave us great posing tips, and captured fantastic photos. We used Absolutely Perfect Picture for our engagement shoot and wedding and couldn't be more pleased. They had the pictured posted on their site the same day! This was truly a wonderful experience. I am so thankful that I had them to capture my special day!

Private User
Recently Married

They did a fantastic job with all the photos. I love every photo, you will not be disappointed with them they work as a great team.

caroline
09/14/2014

"Absolutely Perfect Pictures" is the name of the company, however it describes the pictures that you will be provided: As the mother of the bride, I was in awe of their helpfulness of working with me on getting all of the shots that I wanted in addition to the shots they wanted! The photographers worked the entire time taking pictures: I did not need a video as they captured every moment! They were so very patient with all of our request and never once did I see any moment of frustration! Loved their work and highly recommend them for any occasion requiring photography!

Services Used: Photography

Excellent service and great pictures. Have already recommended them to my friends and had excellent result too. Our pictures are perfect like the website name.

Services Used: Photography

They were no nice and professional. They had great ideas for pictures, but was able to go with the flow of our group and let us create a picture how we wanted to. They got us our pictures in a timely fashion without us having to beg for them.

Services Used: Photography

Awesome experience!!! Loved having Diana and Troy do our photography for the wedding! They make a great team and made both, my wife and I, very comfortable. That was very important to us, and we feel like they were so good at letting us be ourselves that our pictures were PERFECT!! Our entire bridal party loved working with them too. We even received many compliments from our wedding guest on how great are photographers were during the wedding. The preparation and communication before the wedding, during, and since has been amazing. They are very professional, and we received our photos back very fast. Along with a awesome slide show with music of your choice!

A photographer vendor is one of the most important vendors for a wedding, and I highly recommend them for any wedding, or memorable events. You will not be disappointed!!

Nancy
07/05/2013

Absolutely Perfect Pictures are simply the BEST! They were easy to work with, friendly, flexible, professional and took a ton of pictures that truly captured each moment of our daughter's wedding. No word's are needed to see the love they portrayed in every single picture. Their story was told without the posed, stiff looking photos of yester years. Diana and her husband were never invasive or pushy and were very concerned to completely please us. They took the time to get to know the bride and groom, which made their pictures so personal. We got much more than our money's worth and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding and engagement photographer in the greater Houston area!

Deborah
06/08/2013

All I can say is the name says it all. Our wedding pictures were "Absolutely Perfect Pictures"!
I am the mother of the groom and met the photographer with my daughter-in-law. I was very impressed with their work as well as the flexibility in packages and pricing. They worked hard to work within our budget and provide us with the pictures we wanted. Diana was always very quick to respond back when we had a question. She not only did a fabulous job on the wedding pictures but made me a slide show of pictures of my son and daughter-in-law growing up until present. This is something I really wanted and played it at the rehearsal dinner which made me feel part of the wedding being the mother of the groom. Everyone cried when I played it. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Becky
04/20/2013

The Photo Booth was amazing! Diana was awesome to work with! All of our guests had a great experience! I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Diana & Troy "TAG TEAM"of Absolutely Perfect Pictures worked together to get the shot!

It was just over a year ago we were searching Weddingwire for a photographer here in Houston. In our first meeting we realized their years of experience in photography and the wedding industry was just what we needed for our wedding!
*** Diana is very responsive with her emails, which is a dream for a busy bride.
**BRIDAL PORTRAITS**I had a couple days to work in my bridal portraits and they worked with my schedule. They also made suggestions I had not even thought about as to the time of day we shot the portraits. They actually beat me to the venue to scope out the best shots and light. Listen to them when they tell you how to pose and where to put your hands for your photos. My portraits came back and it look like I lost 15lbs and svelte in my dress.
They made me look and feel so beautiful, that I was not even nervous about how I would look on my wedding day!

**WEDDING DAY**The day of the wedding flew by, but I knew Diana and Troy were there getting the needed shots. The best part is everyone knew they love their job, because they were smiling the entire time and on the dance floor with us getting great pics.
My favorite part is after the wedding friends and family are still talking about how much fun Diana and Troy had while taking pics!!

**PROFESSIONALISM** Photos were uploaded quickly; same day after the bridal portraits. **On-Time** They go the distance; literally since they live in KATY,TX** PACKAGES THEY OFFER ARE STOCKED FULL OF GOODIES EVERY BRIDE WANTS WHEN PICKING HER WEDDING PHOTOG!

<3 The Sharks!!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough nice things about Diana and Troy. They are amazing from the first day we met them. Their picture samples were incredible which now our engagement and wedding pictures are also incredible. You can tell they love their job and have been doing it for a while just by the poses they put you in. Trust me, some I never ever would have done, but they came out beautiful in pictures. They are very accommodating which helped since we didn't live in the town they worked out of and we got married in another location.
With all the pressures from the wedding, they were never a cause of it. That helped out greatly. The day of the wedding, they ran a tight ship, knew what they wanted and knocked it out as quickly as they could without messing up the integrity of the pictures or the moment. At the reception we also got the photo booth and their props were a lot of fun. The pictures of everyone came out great and looks like everyone loved this added feature. It could not have gone better with the pictures.
Thank you both for everything you have done for us and we will be in contact for future pictures.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Diana and Troy are two of nicest people you will ever meet, not to mention some of the finest photographers I have had the pleasure to meet. I am not much of a photo person but they could not have made the engagement pictures or the day of our wedding any more comfy for us and our guests. They told us what looked great and they were right every time. Not only did the pictures turn out awesome but the photo booth was a blast for us and our guests. I was also not able to do my bridal pics even though Diana worked with me on trying to find the perfect day for me, but I was just not able to make it happen but she was nice enough to offer us a 1 yr anniversary pictures to make it up to us. I would recommend these two awesome people to anyone looking to have pictures taken!

Services Used: Photography

This Creative Team Is Wedding Photography... We recently got married at a United Methodist Church. If you are getting married at this type of church you know about their very strict maybe even crazy rules. My best friend had her ceremony there a few months ago and wasn't very happy with her ceremony pictures. So I hate to say because I knew the crazy rules and had seen photos from another ceremony I had expected to be a bit unhappy. I don't know how they did it, but they produced one great image after another. They had tons of great creative poses and ideas we had never seen. I could not be happier with my forever photographers.

The best part is they had the images all 1700 of them on the net with in 2 days we were able to look at them while on our honey moon. On the third day we got a link to a great video of our best images. I was able to send the link to all our friends to enjoy.

I Love You Diana and Troy... Thank You For All Your Hard Work

Services Used: Photography

Diana & Troy did an amazing job on our photography! They did engagements, bridal and our wedding day! We could not be happier with their skills!! They are fun loving, patient, up beat and fabulous at what they do! They make you feel so special and so beautiful! We walked away with so many amazing pictures that the hardest part has been picking our favorites!!! They have many great packages! I loved my experience with Absolutely Perfect Pictures ad would recommend them to anyone who wants fabulous pictures to cherish forever!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I had a Catholic wedding which can be tricky due to church rules, but they managed to make it work!

APP had a great website, so we set up an appointment with them (husband and wife duo). They answered all our questions and actually gave us some pretty good advice about the wedding itself. Diana (Di) was very responsive. Any time I sent her an email, she would reply back within 24 hours which was really important to me as I work full-time and then some.

Pictures: They really know how to make you feel comfortable while taking pictures. They have mastered how to pose awkward people (me) to make them look good. The pictures (engagement and wedding) turned out great. Having two photographers was a plus as each one had an eye for something different. They managed to capture our special day in such a way that we will always be indebted to them.

They made 5 minute dvd slideshow of the pictures which my husband and I watch at least once a week.

I would highly recommend using them. In fact, I already did. My husband's cousin is using APP in July for her wedding!