Above & Beyond Cakes

Above & Beyond Cakes

Elk grove, CA
916.672.2259
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved our wedding cupcake cake! It was awesome and everything we wanted. It was a pleasure working with Daniel & his staff. We were able to make our decisions quick & easily. We trusted their vision and knew we had found the right place. The customer service is great. I even got my husbands grooms cake here and it was huge hit! I will be a returning customer here and recommend it to everyone I know!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake makers/decorators were extremely nice and their cake was delicious. We received may tips to not eat the one year anniversary cake top because it never tastes good, but this vendor will be making us a brand new top cake on our anniversary! They make not only great tasting cakes, but all my guests complemented on how tasty and moist it was. All their cakes are amazing and worth viewing online!

Profile Picture
Kristen
01/04/2014

We were so happy to find Above & Beyond Cakes, which was the first bakery we visited and the last after we tasted their delicious cake and reviewed their amazing work. The owners helped us to stay in our budget while also helping bring our dream cake to reality. Our cake was so yummy (that we secretly wanted to hoard it for ourselves), and the cake topping they sculpted for us turned out amazing! We are truly grateful for their wonderful customer service and inspired by their artistry passion for cakes. Thank you Daniel and Meghan!

Profile Picture
april
11/16/2013

I just want to thank above and beyond cakes for my wedding cake. Its was so beautiful! I couldn't of asked for anything better. I didn't just look good it tasted good too!!! I would refer any bride to them. Thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Besides being the most delicious cake we've ever eaten, it was gorgeous! Our friends and relatives remarked it was the first time they'd ever seen a wedding cake, including the auxiliary sheet cake, finished at a wedding. We had the special fall pumpkin spice cake and the lemon. Nice people, great service, no worries.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amazing cake had the chocalate with cookies n cream filling!!! Omg yum!!!! They were so nice and made it enjoyable and took a pic I found and made it our own!!! FOR SURE go with them

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Megan and Daniel were the best! They were able to provide cupcakes for my wedding very last minute, and everything was perfect! They have a large selection of flavors and they all taste amazing. I'm very happy we found this bakery!