Abloom

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maxine and her team were amazing!! We met with her about 4 months before the wedding to check availability and make sure that it was a good fit. Immediately I knew she would work well with myself and my daughter! It was very obvious the passion for the business and the amazing professionalism while trying to capture everything that we wanted to make my daughters wedding perfect! They worked with our budget and did not recommend upsizing or upgrading anything unless they really felt it would make a difference and would help to figure out creative ways to meet cost plans! We had a unique arch that was made of a dead aspen tree and she came to the venue, sight unseen (other than picture) and created arrangements on the arch that were breathtaking! I was amazed at the details that went into every single centerpiece, ceremony piece and bouquets/boutonnières! Impressive!! Not only did she care about the floral decorations but Maxine took a personal interest in both Jess and I ... always remembering to ask us about 'us' not just the typical wedding talk. I had been injured the weekend before the wedding and she took the time to talk about - make some recommendations to reduce stress around the injury ... very sincere and caring! I would recommend Abloom for any of your floral needs and will be using them again for my needs! Thanks Abloom for making our day so beautiful!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Kristen
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Maxine and Kaitlyn. Simply amazing, creative, beautiful work and super friendly too. I had a moment at which I panicked about the color choice I had picked out. They calmed me and said no worries, it will be gorgeous. That was an understatement. Once I saw everything put together the day of my wedding I was speechless.

• Wedding: 04/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Abloom to any bride in a HEARTBEAT. Maxine was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her creativity amazed us!! She has so many great ideas. She and her team put together the most amazing arrangements for our ceremony, bouqets and reception. We LOVE Abloom!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very pleased with the flowers from Abloom. We wanted more wildflower-inspired and textural flower settings, and they delivered! I loved the small succulents they added to the bridal bouquet. The quality of the flowers was excellent, and they looked great even though I chose very thirsty flowers for our arrangements.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alboom is a full service florist with exceptional performance and everything that goes with the planning and performance of a wedding. You cannot go wrong. Excellent locally owned business that give you the attention you need for a large wedding.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maxine did an amazing job with my bridal bouquet. She took a little picture I found online and made her own version of it which was much more beautiful and vibrant!

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Maxine was absolutely great to work with! She definitely understood what I liked, and kept me within my budget.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maxine was fantastic to work with. I had no idea what I wanted and she made the whole process really easy. AND the flowers were gorgeous.

• Wedding: 07/14/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Totally recommend! I met with several florists in the south metro area. At each appt, I explained what I wanted along with a lot of very specific inspiration pictures. All the other florists kept telling me I needed to drastically change what I wanted in order to meet my “small-ish” budget or tried to get me to raise my budget. When I met with Maxine at Abloom, she was the first one who I felt really understood what I wanted and only made small suggestions on how to change the inspiration pics to meet my budget. I left from my appt with her, really hoping that the floral proposal would come in under budget and it did! She was more than willing to work with me to adjust things to make it even more price friendly without sacrificing my overall vision. Flowers were not a huge priority to me and I know absolutely nothing about flowers, but I completely trusted turning everything over to Maxine and her talented staff. On the day of the wedding, one of the most exciting and memorable parts of getting ready was seeing my bouquet for the first time! It looked EXACTLY like my inspiration picture that I had my heart set on! All of the other floral decorations were equally perfect. Overall, definitely recommend Abloom! So wonderful and worth every cent!

• Wedding: 06/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maxine and her team are amazing! My family has bought flowers from her store for years, so when it came to my wedding, it was an easy choice! The flowers were so fresh and colorful! I wasn't exactly sure what flowers I wanted, so I left it up to Maxine and was completely blown away by how perfectly they fit me and the wedding venue! She also helped my mother in law with flowers for the rehearsal dinner! You will not find more beautiful flowers or a better florist anywhere!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ABloom is amazing! My bouquet was exquisite and the centerpieces were amazing! I had 3 different types and each one made the table and the venue look beautiful! Maxine is great to work with and she listens to what you want, even if you don't know what that is :).

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Maxine at ABloom was wonderful! She worked with my color scheme and was able to understand what I was looking for in my flowers. She made everything look absolutely amazing. I gave her free reign with my and asked her to come up with something gorgeous and I LOVED the end result. She was creative and used textures as well as color in the bouquets. I also had her use fresh flowers on my cake and she took care to only use safe/edible flowers even though they were taken off before the cake cutting. She personally delivered my flowers since she had been handling my event from the start- it was nice to have her there and not someone I hadn't been working with. I knew everything would be taken care of the way I wanted it. I was very happy with her work.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abloom was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Maxine was patient throughout all of our meetings, suggested things when necessary and was kind with all my decisions. She helped guide me toward the look I was going for, and she made the most stunning arrangements I have ever seen. She sat with my mom and I for hours as we poured over flowers, pictures and ideas. At the end, everything was perfect and her flowers were incredible. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and it felt like I was the only wedding she had (which is obviously not the case in June). We got so many compliments on our flowers and arrangements and she really tied our entire wedding together with her beautiful last minute touches and placements. I would recommend Abloom to everyone. You will not be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I only gave them a few flowers I liked and when the wedding day came they were gorgeous!

• Wedding: 04/19/2012
303-470-1700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards