Abella Studios - NJ Wedding Photography & Cinematography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We received our Wedding Album and we absolutely LOVE it. We are so pleased with Abella Studios, they have wonderful people working for them. The office was very kind and helpful before/during and after our Wedding. Tom our photographer captured so many wonderful photos as he quietly made his way around our event, he made us feel comfortable and he did an amazing job. Angelica worked with us to design a beautiful Album that we will view for many years. Thank You Abella for capturing our special day that we will forever treasure.

Services Used: Photography

We cannot thank Abella enough for capturing our wedding day with beautiful photos and cinematography. Our relationship with Abella began at our engagement photo shoot with Ryan as the photographer. Our pictures and save the date cards came out beautiful. After that moment we knew we had made the right decision to hire Abella. Tom was the photographer on our Wedding day. He captured every detail with his lens. Details that we were unable to see the day of the wedding because it went by so fast. Tom took so many great pictures that we are having a hard time deciding which ones to put in our album. Our wedding trailer is amazing. We can’t stop watching it. Our family and friends love it too! We can’t wait to get the full length video. We were so impressed with Abella. We have been recommending them to everyone. I am looking forward to working with Abella in June as the maid of honor for my best friend’s wedding.
Thank you Abella, we look forward to enjoying our pictures and video in years to come!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My Husband and I can not rave enough about Abella studios! we used them as our videographer! Jose was great so easy to work with! He made all of us feel very comfortable; he was never intrusive and all of our guests commented how they forgot he was even there! We used someone else for our photographer and it was great how the two companies worked so well together. We cannot thank Jose and Abella enough! we are looking forward to seeing our video!!

Services Used: Videography

We had the pleasure of having Martin as our photographer. He showed up on time (in fact about half hr early). He was so friendly and professional. He was extremely creative, from the few photos he showed me.. I cant wait to get the proofs back! My bridesmaids all loved him! He assigned one of my bridesmaids to be his "right-hand-man" and they took so many creative Pictures in my Hotel room behind closed doors, so that it will be a surprise for me when i get to see the completed Pictures. My husbands 80 yr old grandmother couldnt get enough of Martin, she loved him and how much attention he paid to her as well as everyone at the wedding! Martin can read People extremely well..hence when i was looking nervous, he came right up to me and reassured me that there was nothing to be nervous about and it really did relax me! Abella Studios always got right back to me when i sent an email inquiry , which was helpful! I highly suggest Abella Studios to anyone who is looking for a reliable, fun, fairly priced, efficient photo Company, please at least meet with them and look at their work. very impressive!!

Services Used: Photography

Amazing ....they did a wonderful job we were so happy!!!!

Services Used: Videography

My wife and I selected Abella Studios to film our wedding after watching their trailers online and meeting with them in person. They were professional, courteous, and very accommodating to our requests, including interviewing friends and family members about our relationship. At every level, from those who work in the office, to the actual videographers themselves, we could not have asked for more pleasant people to work with.

Mark did an excellent job on our Same Day Edit. Many of our guests had tears in their eyes and told us how beautiful it was. They said they had never seen such great work. It was actually one of our favorite parts of the entire wedding day. I would highly recommend using Abella Studios and cannot wait to see our wedding video when it is completed!

Many couples choose to omit videography or have a friend or family member take footage in an effort to save costs. We know that the expenses for everything really do start to add up, but now that the wedding is over, we can relive our beautiful day and watch friends and family members dancing, cheering and doing toasts, etc. -- those are moments we'll never get back again, and we are SO THANKFUL that we decided to go with a professional and reputable company as amazing as Abella Studios. Hire them -- you'll be grateful you did, too.

Services Used: Videography

I used Abella Studio's for my 8/24/13 wedding. We had Tom as our photographer and Juan as our videographer. They were both amazing! They took the time to listen to the pictures and shots that were important to us and both were so patient. Tom was so professional. He called about 4 days before the wedding to talk to me and get to know what I felt was important. Abella was so thorough and easy to get in touch with. BY FAR the best vendor I've used for my wedding.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Abella did a fanstastic job on my SDE. It was the highlight of the night. I am not sure who my videographer was (the day was a blur) but Cameron who did the SDE did a spectacular job. All of the staff at Abella were allways available when I had a question or needed to schedule a call regarding the details for the wedding. I would highly recommend Abella Studios based on their utmost professionalism and putting their clients first. In this type of business, this comes a very long way. My only regret is that I did not look into photography with Abella.

Services Used: Videography

It was with much joy that we saw the final video of our wedding made by Abella Studios.
We need to say that it brought tears to our eyes and we felt that emotion all over again.
We really noticed the care that was given to certain details of our video and we appreciate that.
Everything is so beautiful and the professionalism of their work is great.
Simon was our videographer who did the excellent job by putting all his expertise and artistic talent on it. We also would like to thank Ryan, Heather, Jade, Cameron and Melissa who were always ready to answer our questions. We're very thankful for making our dream com true in such a magical way.

Private User
2+ years ago

I had the most wonderful experience with Abella. We had an amazing engagement shoot, loved every single photo! They were so professional and always called to confirm. They answered every question we had. On our wedding day, Mark was so amazing and easygoing, We can't wait to see our photos! Our same day edit was so beautiful, it made me cry happy tears all over again! I would recommend Abella to every bride and groom! :)

Private User
2+ years ago

Awesome!!!!! They were on time and very professional!

Madalina
07/20/2013

We absolutely loved our pictures! The formals came out stunning!!! Every picture taken was crystal clear with a chic and creative eye. We are so happy we used Abella Studios. Jessie our photographer didn't stop all day and all night. He made us feel comfortable at all times and was so easy to work with (and that's so important). We felt like we knew him for years although we only met him that day. We were in a heat wave that entire week and had been over 100 degrees, hotter than hot, Jessie was continuous with trying to capture the most beautiful moments inside and outside. He has such a good eye and we were taken away by how the colors blended and how every picture was just right. I cannot express how happy we are with our pictures. We will recommend using Abella to anybody we know! Book and you will not be disappointed and their prices cater to what you need and not in excess. Thank you once again for capturing our most special day and every moment worth remembering. Excellent job done. Thanks to everybody at Abella! Can't wait to work on the video next!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I were married on July 19th at The Grove in Cedar Grove. We want to thank Abella so much for their amazing services on/before our wedding day!!! Pictures and video mean so much to my husband and I because they are your future memories of your wedding day. That’s why I thought that choosing my photographer and videographer would be so hard. Thank goodness the decision was made easy once we learned about Abella! Just being able to see so many of their albums on their website made me fall in love with their style. Also, many people who were married before us used Abella, and they were so happy with how everything turned out!

Tomasz was our photographer, and I am so happy that we had him! He took such a variety of pictures from detail photos, to formals, to amazing candid shots. Also, he has such a great personality! We had a large wedding party, so one of my concerns was making sure that we were able to rally up the wedding party and get them to focus on picture taking. I did not have to worry about that at all with Tomasz. He was a pleasure to work with and got everyone to focus!! Also, Carlos was our videographer and he was wonderful! He took so much footage of all of our important moments, while never getting in the way of what was happening. It was great using Abella for both photography and videography because they worked together as a team in order to ensure that everything went smoothly. My maid of honor already booked Abella for her wedding and several other people were telling me that they are going to as well! Thank you so much for everything Abella!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Loved Abella so much we booked them for our photo, video, & photo booth! They were so professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Our photographer even helped round up my groomsmen to focus for pictures when they were getting a little rowdy! I can't wait to see the pictures in a few weeks!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We booked Abella studios after researching TONS of photographers in our area. After reviewing their galleries and meeting with them, we knew they were the perfect fit. We scheduled an engagement shoot with them after we booked and were given unbelievable photos. We knew our wedding photos would be gorgeous! The staff is so attentive and personal. They worked with us on our wedding day and made sure to get as many unique shots as possible. Photos and video are a major part of a wedding- Abella studios will not let you down! Their style is unique and truly beautiful. Very importantly as well, they are affordable!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We want to say a big "Thank You!" to Abella Studios for helping document our wedding day! Both the Photographers and the Videographer were wonderful! All of our pictures show just how magical our day was. Everything we asked for was documented, and then some! We loved working with Pam, Charlie, and Juan. The photographers/videographer were easy to get along with and were polite and considerate of our space during the photo sessions. They knew exactly what we wanted and suggested additional shots that we are so glad we got! Our pictures are beautiful and all of our guests keep commenting on how wonderful they are! We can't wait for our design session to see what our album and video will look like! Thanks again for a GREAT job!!! ~ Nicole & Vinny Carangelo