Abella Studios - NJ Wedding Photography & Cinematography

Wedding Photo Video Cinematography Photo Booth NJ NY CT

84 Brunswick Woods Drive
East Brunswick, NJ 08816 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slid...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, P...
Quality of Service:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was with much joy that we saw the final video of our wedding made by Abella Studios. We need to say that it brought tears to our eyes and we felt that emotion all over again. We really noticed the care that was given to certain details of our video and we appreciate that. Everything is so beautiful and the professionalism of their work is great. Simon was our videographer who did the excellent job by putting all his expertise and artistic talent on it. We also would like to thank Ryan, Heather, Jade, Cameron and Melissa who were always ready to answer our questions. We're very thankful for making our dream com true in such a magical way.

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the most wonderful experience with Abella. We had an amazing engagement shoot, loved every single photo! They were so professional and always called to confirm. They answered every question we had. On our wedding day, Mark was so amazing and easygoing, We can't wait to see our photos! Our same day edit was so beautiful, it made me cry happy tears all over again! I would recommend Abella to every bride and groom! :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome!!!!! They were on time and very professional!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Videography
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved our pictures! The formals came out stunning!!! Every picture taken was crystal clear with a chic and creative eye. We are so happy we used Abella Studios. Jessie our photographer didn't stop all day and all night. He made us feel comfortable at all times and was so easy to work with (and that's so important). We felt like we knew him for years although we only met him that day. We were in a heat wave that entire week and had been over 100 degrees, hotter than hot, Jessie was continuous with trying to capture the most beautiful moments inside and outside. He has such a good eye and we were taken away by how the colors blended and how every picture was just right. I cannot express how happy we are with our pictures. We will recommend using Abella to anybody we know! Book and you will not be disappointed and their prices cater to what you need and not in excess. Thank you once again for capturing our most special day and every moment worth remembering. Excellent job done. Thanks to everybody at Abella! Can't wait to work on the video next!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Madalina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married on July 19th at The Grove in Cedar Grove. We want to thank Abella so much for their amazing services on/before our wedding day!!! Pictures and video mean so much to my husband and I because they are your future memories of your wedding day. That’s why I thought that choosing my photographer and videographer would be so hard. Thank goodness the decision was made easy once we learned about Abella! Just being able to see so many of their albums on their website made me fall in love with their style. Also, many people who were married before us used Abella, and they were so happy with how everything turned out!

Tomasz was our photographer, and I am so happy that we had him! He took such a variety of pictures from detail photos, to formals, to amazing candid shots. Also, he has such a great personality! We had a large wedding party, so one of my concerns was making sure that we were able to rally up the wedding party and get them to focus on picture taking. I did not have to worry about that at all with Tomasz. He was a pleasure to work with and got everyone to focus!! Also, Carlos was our videographer and he was wonderful! He took so much footage of all of our important moments, while never getting in the way of what was happening. It was great using Abella for both photography and videography because they worked together as a team in order to ensure that everything went smoothly. My maid of honor already booked Abella for her wedding and several other people were telling me that they are going to as well! Thank you so much for everything Abella!!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved Abella so much we booked them for our photo, video, & photo booth! They were so professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Our photographer even helped round up my groomsmen to focus for pictures when they were getting a little rowdy! I can't wait to see the pictures in a few weeks!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Abella studios after researching TONS of photographers in our area. After reviewing their galleries and meeting with them, we knew they were the perfect fit. We scheduled an engagement shoot with them after we booked and were given unbelievable photos. We knew our wedding photos would be gorgeous! The staff is so attentive and personal. They worked with us on our wedding day and made sure to get as many unique shots as possible. Photos and video are a major part of a wedding- Abella studios will not let you down! Their style is unique and truly beautiful. Very importantly as well, they are affordable!

• Wedding: 07/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We want to say a big "Thank You!" to Abella Studios for helping document our wedding day! Both the Photographers and the Videographer were wonderful! All of our pictures show just how magical our day was. Everything we asked for was documented, and then some! We loved working with Pam, Charlie, and Juan. The photographers/videographer were easy to get along with and were polite and considerate of our space during the photo sessions. They knew exactly what we wanted and suggested additional shots that we are so glad we got! Our pictures are beautiful and all of our guests keep commenting on how wonderful they are! We can't wait for our design session to see what our album and video will look like! Thanks again for a GREAT job!!! ~ Nicole & Vinny Carangelo

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It's true pictures speak 1000 words and although I have not received my wedding pictures or video yet I have no doubt they will be amazing. My engagement photos are a testament to that. I will be back to give another review for wedding pics and video

• Wedding: 05/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Abella Studios for our wedding on May 3, 2013 and had Tom as our photographer. He was amazing!! We also used Abella for our engagement photos and had Ryan as our photographer and he was also amazing we requested him for our wedding day since we already felt comfortable with him however he was unavailable. So we were told that Tom would be our photographer. I was nervous at first since I had never met him but when Tom showed up to do prep pictures he was so nice and so easy to work with!! We never felt like he was being to pushing or invasive, it didn't even seem like we were taking that many pictures!! Well we just got back from our honeymoon and the pictures were just posted and they are AMAZING! I do not know how we will choose the ones for our book there are too many wonderful pictures to choose from!!

I highly recommend Abella for their videographer services especially Tom he is truly talented!

• Wedding: 05/03/2013
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So at first I wasn't sure what to expect from Abella. We signed up at an Open House event and they were only the second videographer and photographer we saw. I felt like we should have shopped around more before signing a contract. We had some miscommunication through email so I got worried and mad at my fiancee that we may have made a mistake. However, I said they were my favorite vendor on our wedding day!!! We had Tim as our photographer and he was AMAZING!!!! he was SO nice and helpful. He made the picture process easy. We had a lot of request- prop pictures, pictures in the gardens, pictures at a lake, pictures by the rolls royce- yet somehow he managed to get them all done!! He let us preview some pictures as he took them. Our videographer mark was very nice too. He got great shots. They both put the groom and myself at ease. They had a great sense of humor and didn't make it feel like "work" taking pictures. The second videographer was amazing as well. He took pictures of us as we drove on the highway!!! They were there at every step of the way and left me confident that no great moment will be missed. We haven't seen our album yet but they made the day just picture perfect!! From seeing their work on facebook and other websites I feel confident they produce great results and I really can't wait to get all our pictures back from our special day!! Thank you :)

• Wedding: 04/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abella Studios were amazing to work with! Our engagement photos came out terrific. Heather was a dream to work with and always available to answer any crazy "bride" questions! :-) Tom, our photographer, truly understood the vibe my fiance and I were going for and he made sure to get all of our requested shots. He was amazing! Thank you Abella!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I fell in love with Abella's photography and cinematography style a year ago and they were one of the first vendors that we booked. Our photographer Tom was amazing - he made me and my husband feel so comfortable throughout the entire day. Cameron and Mark, our videographers were awesome! Most of the time I hardly knew they were video taping which was really a nice feeling. We are so extremely excited to see how our pictures and video come out and we are sure they will be nothing less than perfection! Thank you so much Abella!!!!

• Wedding: 02/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Abella Studios for photography and videography immediately after seeing their work. We met with Heather in the east brunswick office. She was helpful from day 1, until right before the wedding. She always responded to questions, emails and concerns in a timely manner. She made us feel at ease with all the decisions we had to make regarding packages/prices etc. They did an amazing job with our engagement photos, so we knew that our wedding day would go well. We had 2 photographers (Ryan and Gallina) and 2 videographers. They provided us with a same day edit (SDE) which was shown at the reception. It was truly amazing. We are so happy with the final product, and all of our family and friends enjoyed it. All of the photographers/videographers were on time, and were very laid back. They weren't in your face or intrusive. They didn't shout or bark orders, they helped put us in positions for the best possible photo opportunities. We can't wait to see all of our proofs and final video of the day!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our engagement pictures, wedding pictures and videography from Abella Studios. We loved our engagement photos and are looking forward to our wedding photos and video. Our wedding photographer Martin was awesome! Even in 30 degree weather we still were able to laugh our way through outdoor shots that I know will be amazing!

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I know that it can be very stressful to find the best photographer/videographer to document your special day... However my husband and I were pleased to come across Abella Studios in our search. The professionalism and the level of experience their team has is truly amazing. They were very responsive to any questions we had; and they made the process so easy for us. We just picked up our album and loved the quality of the finished product. You will not be dissapointed. The day of our wedding our photographer Ryan and videographer Beni did an amazing job and made the process so much fun!! Book Abella!!!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
732-254-8000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards