Abby Affordable Weddings

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect, worry free planning if you are close by or far away. Abby magically had everything ready down to my colors. The day was perfectly beautiful. I can not wait for our pictures! Abby provides all the services and then some if needed at a reasonable price that gives anyone the opportunity to have their perfect day.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
BarbVK
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abby did a wonderful job making our wedding day beautiful and special. We really appreciated all she did and will continue to praise her for a wonderful job. It couldn't have been more perfect for us.

• Wedding: 10/29/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abby was the best services were great. Set up was more than I could have asked for the photos were excellent. Abby and her staff made my wedding day the BEST day of my life and it was a perfect day. Abby I could not have ask for more and thanks for making my wedding day the PERFECT day! If you get married on the beach I suggest that you use her!
Thanks for everything
Mr. & Mrs. David Brown

Hello Goldie,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure meeting all of you.

Abby and Staff

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was not the the bride but I did find this website online for my sister....Abby was awesome and the minister that married my sister was awesome as well...I loved the ceremony and it felt personal just for them!!! The pictures were Beautiful and we couldn't be more pleased!!!!... Our only regret is that we didn't get to meet Rev Fred:-(...
Blessings to you Abby!!!!

Valerie (Goldie's sister)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Blessings to you Abby!!!!

Valerie (Goldie's sister)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I would not recommend this vendor if you want to be involved in planning your wedding. Even thought I was planning a small beach wedding and called vendor a month ahead, after setting the wedding, I didn't receive a call until 2 weeks before the wedding which does not give me or the vendor any time to plan a wedding. Very unprofessional, I had to call several times a day, various days to get a response... You would think vendor would do "anything" possible to keep bride and groom happy. In the end, I found a vendor that is very attentive, understands our needs, and it's available to respond my question and concerns.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedbacks. I don't have a request for Yvonne with a wedding date of October 14.

• Wedding: 10/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got Married on the Beach in Clearwater on 10/5/13. We are from Wisconsin so all arrangements were by phone and e-mail which mainly my Wife handled with Abby. We felt comfortable and knew we made the right choice after our 1st phone call with Abby. We had some special requests as far as seating and colors and at the last minute we decided that we also wanted the ceremony videotaped. Abby handled it all flawlessly, our ceremony from start to finish was beautiful and really exceeded our best expectations. We were blessed with perfect weather and a slight breeze, just such a perfect day. If you are planning on getting married on the beach in Clearwater, you cannot go wrong with Abby. James and Tamara Howe

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
James and Tamara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abby and Rev. Fred were truly wonderful. My husband and I planned everything in a few weeks for immigration purposes and they really worked with us on times and prices to meet our tight budget. Abby took our pictures using my personal Nikon 5100 camera, allowing me to edit all my own photos and have copies of all of my proofs. They were punctual and came to our location on clearwater beach. Rev. Fred spoke beautifully about the importance of love and the seriousness of marriage, he took one of my favorite verses about love and elaborated on the important parts. It was a lovely ceremony, it even made my mother and sister tear up.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Officiant, Photography
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abby and Fred were wonderful, so grateful for all of their help planning from afar!

• Wedding: 05/03/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
2.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Did NOT receive all that was promised in my package. They had MY 75 year old FATHER picking up the flowers on the beach from my daughter. FRED told my daughter don't throw too many or you will pick them up. Well MY FATHER picked them up. As far as pictures, they can't get it right how many I am to get, each email tells me a different amount to pick out. THE whole ceremony was unprofessional! Ihad guests ask if this was his first rodeo. He was playing with the camera while taking pictures and stated he did not know how to use the NEW camera ABBY just bought. The heart shells at the beach for pictures was half gone he said OH the rain must of washed them away. Seriously? There wasn't any rain for days before and you don't check before the ceremony? Very disappointed but happy with my new husband.

Abby Affordable Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your feedbacks.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was a great wedding. They were very accommodating and flexible and laid back, but professional.

Abby Affordable Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your feedbacks. Best wishes to both of you.

Abby

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
April
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abby and Fred did a great job and we are very thankful we went with them for our wedding!!

Abby Affordable Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your feedbacks.

• Wedding: 03/10/2013
Jereky
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It is hard to find the right words to thank someone for making a once in a lifetime memory perfect; from the vows (Thanks Fred for choosing the meaningful words) to the added specialties of the sand ceremony and the lei“whisper.” EVERYTHING Abby’s Wedding did was with perfection. It is refreshing to know there are still people who take pride in their profession and actually provide what they advertise, and with compassion. I have and will continue to recommend Abby’s Weddings. We have viewed the picture proofs and are excitedly waiting to receive our pictures and video. Just want to add, everyone raved about the cake, delicious! The only thing that could have been better would have been the weather, guess you haven’t mastered that one, yet, lol…Again, Thank you. Sherry and Steve

Abby Affordable Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your feedbacks. Best wishes!

• Wedding: 02/23/2013
Sherry
1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

They double booked the day of my wedding and left about 5 minutes in between the ceremonies. The bride from the first wedding was 45 minutes late.I nor my husband receivedany pphone call to discuss options or a warning.Rev.Fred did not know the name of my husband even though I had given it to him on in every email and phone call and in person conservation we had. I did not get any photos on the beach like I paid for. The photographer was nice but her pictures were horrible, embarrassing and if I would have known I would have to direct what I wanted I would have had my mom do so. I also got a video, yeah that didn't really help.I would say use them if you have a sense of humor because you're going to need it. Also hire your own photographer.

• Wedding: 02/19/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was everything we expected and more.The weather, location and the ceremony was perfect . Our family and friends have commented on the beautiful flowers .Friendly and professional.I cannot think of anything you can do to improve your service.Thanks to TJ and Fred for making our day eveything it should be.You made us both very happy. We will definitely recommend Abby Affordable Weddings to friends.

• Wedding: 04/16/2012
2.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I guess you get what you pay for. I would not recommend Abbys Weddings to anyone

Abby Affordable Weddings responded with the following comments:

Jeff and Tabitha had ordered the Amber Wedding for their special day. They agreed to have it in our garden. We provided the Amber and we performed the ceremony in the garden. We provided what Jeff and Tabitha had requested.

The Amber wedding does not include a photographer. They have hired
another photographer which we were not aware. We thought she was
one of Tabitha's relative. We did not find out until the photographer unprofessionally told us to stop taking the pictures. She said " the bride did not want you to use her picture for any purposes. We had only one intention. We want to send the bride and groom our thanks and often we include a picture with the thank you card. We had no other intention.

On the date of the wedding, Mrs. Tabitha was 15 minutes late.
The Groom's mother was 30 minutes late.
We patiently waited 45 minutes. We were more than flexible. Professionally we waited without expressing a word. We could have charge them extra but we didn't.

As to the ratings:
Quality:
We provided what was ordered. They knew what they ordered.
In what way that we did not provided them the quality service that they ordered?
The rating 3 stars were not very accurate.
Responsiveness:
We responded. We waited 45 minutes. We stop taking pictures as they
have asked us not to. The 1/2 star rating was not very appropriate.
Professionalism:
In what way that we presented ourselves unprofessionally?
Value:
We provided what was purchased. Jeff and Tabitha were well
aware what they purchased.
Flexibility:
Should have been a 5 star. We waited 45 minutes without charging
them for the extra time.

We want to send a thank you card to Jeff and Tabitha and wish them the best. Unfortunately they have made it very difficult for us.

• Wedding: 08/12/2011
727-678-3734
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3