Abbey of London

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great quality photos and a professional staff. Never felt more beautiful and comfortable with any other photographer. Would reccommend her for anyone. Such a pleasant and postive spirit!

• Wedding: 08/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie and her staff are truly talented people! From the first time I saw Julie's work I knew she was my photographer! Our engagement session was wonderful and she makes you feel so at ease if you are camera-shy! She had wonderful packages that are really affordable and I was also able to do a bridal portraits session and sexy white sheet session for my husband that she made into a book that I gave him on the wedding night! I have never looked so good and it was because she knew how to work with a woman's body and make you feel so sexy and beautiful! On my wedding day she was fun, yet focused and listened to what I wanted while using her own artistic flair to capture pictures that I will cherish forever! After seeing how beautiful and unique my engagement album and white sheet album turned out, I am completely confidant that my wedding album will be absolutely stunning! She is a fantastic photographer and will make you look and feel like a princess! Do not go to anyone else!

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very excited that we were able to book Abbey of London for our photographer. She came highly recommended and was everything I had expected and more! They took hundreds of fabulous photos and included everyone at the wedding. They were quick and professional with the group photos during the cocktail hour. I can not wait to see the video and order many of our pictures!

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Abbey of London for my wedding on May 1st 2010 my pictures came out AWESOME, as well as my engagement pictures, bridal shoot and white sheet session. Abbey of London has Fantastic service, very knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. My pictures were absolutely gorgeous. I received many complements on my save the dates that were created from my engagement pictures as well as my sign in book that was a big hit at the wedding. I enjoyed my experience with Abbey of London very much and will definitely take all my future pictures with them. Great customer service. I am looking forward to my Trash the dress session!

Highly Recommend.
Brittany

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
Profile Picture
Brittany
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great company to work with. The photographers and videographer were great. Lots of photos were taken. Can't wait to see them in a finished album. I use this company to take my kids photos they are wonderful.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Photography, Videography
Profile Picture
Anonymous
772-692-2200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire