Abbey of London

Abbey of London

Favorite
Stuart, FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
0.4

We used this photographer for an event. They were so terrible. They barely took any photos. They just walked around dangling the camera. We had to repeatedly tell them to take photos because they weren't doing anything! The old guy is very slow and is too old to photograph fast paced events. He barely even knew how to use the camera! The photos that they took weren't very good quality. None of the photos were thought through. They all had a messy background and didn't have good coloring. All in all, they were horrible photographers and I do not recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Great quality photos and a professional staff. Never felt more beautiful and comfortable with any other photographer. Would reccommend her for anyone. Such a pleasant and postive spirit!

Services Used: Photography

Julie and her staff are truly talented people! From the first time I saw Julie's work I knew she was my photographer! Our engagement session was wonderful and she makes you feel so at ease if you are camera-shy! She had wonderful packages that are really affordable and I was also able to do a bridal portraits session and sexy white sheet session for my husband that she made into a book that I gave him on the wedding night! I have never looked so good and it was because she knew how to work with a woman's body and make you feel so sexy and beautiful! On my wedding day she was fun, yet focused and listened to what I wanted while using her own artistic flair to capture pictures that I will cherish forever! After seeing how beautiful and unique my engagement album and white sheet album turned out, I am completely confidant that my wedding album will be absolutely stunning! She is a fantastic photographer and will make you look and feel like a princess! Do not go to anyone else!

Services Used: Photography

I was very excited that we were able to book Abbey of London for our photographer. She came highly recommended and was everything I had expected and more! They took hundreds of fabulous photos and included everyone at the wedding. They were quick and professional with the group photos during the cocktail hour. I can not wait to see the video and order many of our pictures!

Brittany
1 Review
05/01/2010

I used Abbey of London for my wedding on May 1st 2010 my pictures came out AWESOME, as well as my engagement pictures, bridal shoot and white sheet session. Abbey of London has Fantastic service, very knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. My pictures were absolutely gorgeous. I received many complements on my save the dates that were created from my engagement pictures as well as my sign in book that was a big hit at the wedding. I enjoyed my experience with Abbey of London very much and will definitely take all my future pictures with them. Great customer service. I am looking forward to my Trash the dress session!

Highly Recommend.
Brittany

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Great company to work with. The photographers and videographer were great. Lots of photos were taken. Can't wait to see them in a finished album. I use this company to take my kids photos they are wonderful.

Services Used: Photography, Videography