Abbey Bradshaw Photography

Abbey Bradshaw Photography

Capturing life's moments as they happen

Southampton, NJ 08088 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abbey and her team were incredible!! I am so thankful to have stumbled upon her site during my wedding planning. She was everything I was looking for. I wanted a photographer who would listen to what I wanted out of my engagement and wedding photos, be available for the (many) questions I had, and provide a fun, but professional service. She was everything and more. Abbey made me feel like she was thrilled to be part of our big day from the first phone conversation we had. She made us both feel so comfortable during the engagement session. By the end of the wedding process Abbey made me feel as if she was a good friend. I will definitely be using her again. She was awesome.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abbey is an amazing photographer.
She surprised us by being so open to our questions and ideas.
Her planning in emailing us the schedule she had in mind the day of the wedding was also helpful.
She thought of everything.
We still cant believe how amazing the photos turned out!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abbey was as much a part of my wedding as my guests were, and it truly would not have been the same without her (and her associates Alix and Shannon). From the moment that I reached out to her regarding the photography needs for our wedding, Abbey was responsive, helpful, and informative. I had reached out to at least twenty other vendors and none were as quick to return my e-mails, nor were the packages as competitively priced. Our first meeting with Abbey put me completely at ease. She was very accomodating, as she is based in NJ and was willing to travel to CC Philadelphia for our first meeting, the Jersey Shore for our engagement shoot, and Philly again for the wedding. Both my fiance and I were on the fence about an engagement shoot, but she assured us that it was a good opportunity for her to get to know us before the wedding and she was right. We had a blast and she did all of the work for us - told us how and where to pose, where to look, etc. We thought that we woudl hate formal photography but Abbey made it fun and the results were phenominal. On the day of the wedding, she kept the day on schedule. Alix stayed with the boys during the morning as a second shooter and a few of them commented on how great she was. Ok enough gushing. Stop reading comments and contact Abbey TODAY! She's awesome and you won't regret it. I hope that by the time we have kids that she'll still be available to take their photos as well!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abbey was wonderful throughout the entire wedding planning process, on the day of the wedding, and very prompt with our pictures after the wedding. Her fees are very reasonable, and she even put in an extra hour on the wedding day without charging us! Abbey recommended vendors when we needed some direction, and was very personable and professional. I highly recommend Abbey Bradshaw!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abbey is such a talented photographer. She was so much fun and she made my day with her skills. The shots she got were really candid and she even surprise me with some shots I wouldn’t even have thought of. The quality of the pictures turned out great !!! Abbey was easy to work with and she even met us at the venue to scout the place out, which I loved. She also did our engagement pictures; traveling an hour out of the way so I could get pictures on the beach. She went above and beyond for us and for that I will def be using her in any future events I may have!! If you want AWESOME pictures at a reasonable price you need to check out Abbey Bradshaw Photography!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were planning a wedding in Pennsylvania while living in California, which added double the stress to the process. I am so glad we chose Abbey as our photographer - she was so easy to work with and accommodated special requests we made. I've seen weddings where the photographers are either acting paparazzi getting in everyone's way, or even worse, assuming the job of wedding coordinator and ordering the party around the whole night. Abbey was neither - her and her assistant were upbeat, non-intrusive, and helpful/creative while we figuring out how to get outdoor shots a few hours after a downpour. The photos turned out stunning, and, as a special touch, the CD arrived in a box matching our wedding colors. I'd recommend her work to all the brides out there looking for a photographer right now!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Laura
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Abbey Bradshaw Photography was a great experience for us. We were unsure at first of how this process worked, having never hired a wedding photographer before. Abbey answered all of our questions in a timely, professional manner. Abbey was very flexible with setting up meeting times and made herself available to us throughout the engagement and wedding day. Her knowledge and expertise helped to capture some wonderful wedding shots. Abbey's greatness can be seen in our wedding photos. Everyone who sees them comments about what a wonderful job she did. Even now I am still amazed at how some of the pictures turned out and of some of the candids that were taken. Abbey really captured the day and we are so glad we decided to choose her as our wedding photographer.

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
polarbears22
1 Review
609-351-7884
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire