Aace Entertainment LLC

Value
Flexibility
Deb
02/15/2015

Patrick instantly made us feel comfortable, as well as being flexible when we made a change in reception

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thanks Deb your family was so wonderful I really enjoyed playing for you!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

He was an incredible dj! Even helped me when he saw from afar that I had dropped food on my beautiful dress! Was there with Soda water and napkin in a blink of an eye. He kept us in line with the wedding stuff': introductions, cake cutting, bouquet toss. Etc...
Played everything we requested and kept the party hopping! 5 stars!

Services Used: DJ

Patrick was awesome! He put together a first dance set (5 songs) for us to practice with and played every song as requested! He was very attentive and always making sure everything was as I wanted it to be! Everyone danced all night and had a great time! I highly recommend Aace, because the music could make or break the night and this definitely turned out perfect thanks to Patrick!

janelle
11/08/2014

Patrick was awesome!! We would recommend him for your wedding,party etc. He was very easy to work with ,responded to emails quickly,showed up to the event a couple hours early to set up. Very professional and played great music!!

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Janelle! You guys were a blast!

Andrea
11/01/2014

I was not an easy bride and Patrick was wonderful! He met with us to pre-plan, played most of the music from our lists, gave a great introduction and helped us run the show. He even offered to buy us a drink. I planned a destination wedding and would recommend Patrick to any bride.

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Andrea! It was my pleasure!

Harlan
10/26/2014

Patrick provides everything you want in a DJ.
1.Patrick is easy to work with and straight forward from a business standpoint.
2.Patrick is flexible in music selection and can make last minute adjustments.
3.Patrick knows how to run a wedding reception and makes helpful song and agenda flow suggestions.
4.Patrick keeps the reception jumping, making sure everyone has a good time.
5.Patrick works well with other vendors, which helps keep one less thing for the bride and groom to worry over.

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Harlan it was a pleasure! God Bless...

Becky
10/04/2014

Patrick was an AMAZING DJ and really made our wedding memorable! He got all of our guests to dance -- so awesome!! Patrick even found our unique sound choices and helped create our dream wedding. We would definitely hire him for our next party!

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Becky! You guys were great!

PattiB
09/01/2014

Patrick was AMAZING on all levels. I will call him every time ViP Events Group needs a DJ in Southwest Florida. He was early on arrival. Played what we asked. Was outgoing and a breeze to work with. A true PROFESSIONAL!
Thank you Patrick!

Jennifer
06/14/2014

Patrick was wonderful! My husband has encountered many DJs through his work and said that Patrick was the most professional DJ he has ever encountered. We had special dances we wanted to do and also gave him a list of songs we wanted played and he accommodated all of it. He kept the reception fun and people dancing. He went over the timeline with how things would go a week before the wedding and he was very helpful and thorough in the details. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a DJ that will keep their event entertaining and that plays the music you want to hear.

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jennifer for the kind words it was truly my pleasure!

Amy
05/24/2014

The music he played was exactly what we wanted. He was very professional and made the perfect suggestions to make our reception a night to remember.

Thank you Amy!

Services Used: DJ

Patrick was a huge part of the success of my sons wedding. He was in total control of the event from start to finish. It was flawless. One thing I realized about weddings is that the DJ can make or break the event. Don't settle for less. You will remember this event forever. I highly recommend Aace Entertainment LLC, FL, for any event!

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Joanne it was a pleasure to be a part of your son's and daughter in law's wedding day. God bless you all!

Services Used: DJ

Aace Entertainment was great! He made sure to have all of the music I requested, and he even set upon the beach for my beach ceremony! The night was full of dancing and great music! He took requests from my guests and also let us extend for an extra half hour! I would request Aace Entertainment to anyone wanting a stress free, fun filled night!

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sydney you guys were great to work with. Best of wishes to you!

Private User
10/26/2013

If you are looking for a DJ that will play what you request and work with you closely to ensure that your event goes flawlessly - then Patrick at Aace Entertainment is your man. Not only was Patrick helpful with our reception, he was very cooperative when it came to playing what we and our guests wanted to hear. So many times you find yourself with a DJ who thinks they are the star of the event; Patrick, however, let's the appropriate people shine. Highly recommended.

Danielle
10/12/2013

I was referred Aace Entertainment by our wedding venue. Patrick was great to work with and very patient as well. His pricing is extremely fair and goes over everything with you. Defiantly go with his photo booth as well. His assistant is a blast and tons of fun too!

Services Used: DJ

He was very organized and fun. Very accommodating!!! My favorite of all the venders I hired for everything.

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

What a wonderful wedding and a beautiful setting at Southern Waters. Thanks Jaclyn!

Katie
08/31/2013

Patrick was great! Very easy to work with and professional. He understood we were stressed and busy and he went above and beyond to be flexible. Book him while he's still available!!