Aace Entertainment LLC

Aace Entertainment LLC

Wedding DJ & Photo Booths

Wesleyan Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33919 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick was awesome!! We would recommend him for your wedding,party etc. He was very easy to work with ,responded to emails quickly,showed up to the event a couple hours early to set up. Very professional and played great music!!

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Janelle! You guys were a blast!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
janelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was not an easy bride and Patrick was wonderful! He met with us to pre-plan, played most of the music from our lists, gave a great introduction and helped us run the show. He even offered to buy us a drink. I planned a destination wedding and would recommend Patrick to any bride.

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Andrea! It was my pleasure!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick provides everything you want in a DJ.
1. Patrick is easy to work with and straight forward from a business standpoint.
2. Patrick is flexible in music selection and can make last minute adjustments.
3. Patrick knows how to run a wedding reception and makes helpful song and agenda flow suggestions.
4. Patrick keeps the reception jumping, making sure everyone has a good time.
5. Patrick works well with other vendors, which helps keep one less thing for the bride and groom to worry over.

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Harlan it was a pleasure! God Bless...

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Harlan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick was an AMAZING DJ and really made our wedding memorable! He got all of our guests to dance -- so awesome!! Patrick even found our unique sound choices and helped create our dream wedding. We would definitely hire him for our next party!

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Becky! You guys were great!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Becky
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick was AMAZING on all levels. I will call him every time ViP Events Group needs a DJ in Southwest Florida. He was early on arrival. Played what we asked. Was outgoing and a breeze to work with. A true PROFESSIONAL!
Thank you Patrick!

• Wedding: 09/01/2014
PattiB
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick was wonderful! My husband has encountered many DJs through his work and said that Patrick was the most professional DJ he has ever encountered. We had special dances we wanted to do and also gave him a list of songs we wanted played and he accommodated all of it. He kept the reception fun and people dancing. He went over the timeline with how things would go a week before the wedding and he was very helpful and thorough in the details. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a DJ that will keep their event entertaining and that plays the music you want to hear.

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jennifer for the kind words it was truly my pleasure!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The music he played was exactly what we wanted. He was very professional and made the perfect suggestions to make our reception a night to remember.

Thank you Amy!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick was a huge part of the success of my sons wedding. He was in total control of the event from start to finish. It was flawless. One thing I realized about weddings is that the DJ can make or break the event. Don't settle for less. You will remember this event forever. I highly recommend Aace Entertainment LLC, FL, for any event!

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Joanne it was a pleasure to be a part of your son's and daughter in law's wedding day. God bless you all!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aace Entertainment was great! He made sure to have all of the music I requested, and he even set upon the beach for my beach ceremony! The night was full of dancing and great music! He took requests from my guests and also let us extend for an extra half hour! I would request Aace Entertainment to anyone wanting a stress free, fun filled night!

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sydney you guys were great to work with. Best of wishes to you!

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a DJ that will play what you request and work with you closely to ensure that your event goes flawlessly - then Patrick at Aace Entertainment is your man. Not only was Patrick helpful with our reception, he was very cooperative when it came to playing what we and our guests wanted to hear. So many times you find yourself with a DJ who thinks they are the star of the event; Patrick, however, let's the appropriate people shine. Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was referred Aace Entertainment by our wedding venue. Patrick was great to work with and very patient as well. His pricing is extremely fair and goes over everything with you. Defiantly go with his photo booth as well. His assistant is a blast and tons of fun too!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was very organized and fun. Very accommodating!!! My favorite of all the venders I hired for everything.

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

What a wonderful wedding and a beautiful setting at Southern Waters. Thanks Jaclyn!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick was great! Very easy to work with and professional. He understood we were stressed and busy and he went above and beyond to be flexible. Book him while he's still available!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had heard other friends complain about DJ's they had used at their weddings and how they didn't play the music they wanted to hear. This was not the case with Patrick! He was absolutely wonderful!! My husband and I made a list of songs that we thought the whole crowd (young and old) would enjoy and Patrick really listened to our suggestions! He kept the guests entertained and dancing the entire night! I don't think anyone wanted the night to end:) Not only was Patrick professional, but he also arrived early to make sure everything was set up to run smoothly! Thank you Patrick (Aace Entertainment) for making our BIG day special and memorable:)

Aace Entertainment LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kim it was my pleasure!!! You guys were great to play for!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick at Aace Entertainment was the best. He kept everyone dancing from start to finish. i had an odd list of song requests and he managed to make them all flow together !!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick was great! Anybody who can put up with our rowdy crew definitely deserves 5 stars :) I danced the entire night, thank you Patrick!!!

Hi Ashlei,

You guys were awesome! Really great energy! Thank you and God Bless!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Ashlei
239-466-0077
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards