A Touch Of Class Music

Profile Picture
Rich & Nay
1 Review
01/03/2014

Barry did an unbelievable job for our wedding! His blend of masterful guitar work, choice of music and his great voice made our wedding wonderful! The wedding ceremony was memorable and at the party he had all of our guests singing and dancing! Barry...thank you for making our day a special one!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Profile Picture
chris
1 Review
12/28/2013

Barry was unbelievable! when we selected touch of class for our wedding we knew we were going to get what we wanted, but we did not know that it was going to be 10 times better than we expected! absolutely everyone at the wedding was dancing and having the best time! our wedding was perfect and Barry had everything to do with that! we gave them a genre of music to play and they accommodated it exactly how we wanted. we had a smaller wedding and they were able to put together the exact size ensemble for the space provided!

Services Used: Band

Barry was a pleasure to work with! He surpassed our expectations! He made our wedding an event enjoyed by all. The dance floor was never empty, and the energy was through the roof. From the vocals, instrumentals, and DJ work, everything was AMAZING! I would suggest them to anyone who is looking for someone to set the theme of their event. All of our guests were amazed. I have very high expectations and have been to many events and nothing has even come close to the show Barry and his crew put on.

Services Used: Band, DJ

Barry and his partner Valerie were absolutely wonderful. Every single one of my guests loved them and they followed my request to the T! I would highly recommend them together. Valerie and Barry both have unbelievable voices! Worth every penny!!!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Barry Cohen was the perfect wedding musician and DJ for our wedding party and venue. He was very professional and he covered everything that we had asked him to do according to the schedule of the day. His easy-going style and confidence helped ease the day. I am still receiving positive comments about his services from family and friends. He's a very talented musician as well, so there is a lot of value to having him perform at the wedding/reception.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ