A Thousand Moments Photography

One Day... A Thousand Moments

38 Thurston Dr
Lee, NH 03861 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Erik and A Thousand Moments Photography. Erik is a complete professional. You don't realize it at first- but its really important that your photographer has a good personality. He is there for all the important moments, interacting with your family, friends and with the bride and groom for HOURS. Erik is the person you want there for that- he is calm, collected, funny, and nice. He immediately put me at ease even though I am not really a picture person. He even helped pin my dads boutonniere on when I couldn't figure it out :) My whole family commented on how much they liked him and my friends who had recently had weddings mentioned how much they liked him- he was always there without being intrusive. Less than 3 weeks later I have my pictures and I love how they came out, he did an amazing job and got moments I didn't even realize he got. It seems like he got a picture of almost everyone at the wedding! Really- I could go on, but you will not regret using Erik, and I found his prices very reasonable, especially for the quality that you get. Highly, highly recommend

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Profile Picture
Erin
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erik was awesome!!! Was right on time and everywhere I turned at my reception he was there to capture the moment with out getting "in the way" so far my pictures have come out AMAZING!! He is so quick! Which I love! He was so nice and professional and I am so happy he was my only choice!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot express how happy I was with A Thousand Moments Photography. Erik is the man. This guy knows his stuff and he knows how to make his customers happy. I knew once I met him for a "consult" that he was our guy. He was always responsive to emails and answered any questions or concerns I had and he was/is just so nice. All my guests and bridal party from our wedding loved him. He was professional, funny, enthusiastic, respectful, fun, adventurous when it came to capturing the moment, and just down for whatever we had to throw at him. He captured so many perfect moments from our wedding and the pictures really took our breath away. Not to mention, the way he presents these photos; in either book form, CD form, web form or flash drive form, it's extremely professional and special. I am so happy with how it all went, and especially how our photos came out. Beautiful! I highly recommend A Thousand Moments Photography.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My high school friend recommended Erik from "A Thousand Moments Photography" to me for my wedding. We ended up choosing him and are so pleased that we did! Erik did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photos! Throughout the day, he never stopped, snapping shot after shot. He captured everything including a plethora of very emotional and candid pictures. He was fantastic to work with and made sure to let everyone know that he would be more than willing to take any photos they wanted. We had a coffee-themed wedding and asked him during the reception to capture our wedding bands in coffee beans. The resulting photo was spectacular. Erik was very quick to post our photos online and the quality and scope of photos was amazing! Also, his pricing is very affordable which was very important to my husband and I. Because of his extraordinary level of talent, professionalism, and commitment, I highly recommend "A Thousand Moments Photography".

• Wedding: 06/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erik was seriously amazing. I think he got a photo of every single person at our wedding. He's extremely organized, professional, and a really nice person. We are so pleased with the beautiful photos he took! I absolutely recommend him (and already have)!

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were really thrilled with everything that was done for our wedding photography. Since we've only just gotten married, we haven't seen actual pictures yet, but I'm sure they will be awesome. We loved working with our photographers and felt that Eric and Brendan did a fantastic job and really made the day great!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erik is fantastic! I chose him because he did an excellent job at my sister's wedding. He did a great job at mine as well and the venues/ceremonies were completely different. He is attentive and captures the perfect moments in all settings.

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erik is truly amazing and his work is fantastic! I was nervous about a photographer because I don't love having pictures taken, but Erik makes you feel comfortable, like yourself, and at ease...he is so good at what he does and deserves a great review! He was truly a special part of my day and helped me with other things along the way...Great Photos and great person...I would recommend (and already have) Erik at A Thousand Moments to anyone!!!! Ashley & Chris 12/31/11

• Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where to begin...AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Erik with A Thousand Moments Photography is extermely talented. We had the pleasure of working with Erik for our engagement session as well as wedding day. He captured moments of our wedding I would never have expected. I don't think there will ever be a review good enough to describe his work. Only your eyes can prove his talent. Check out his blog, you have to see for yourself. Not only was Erik able to capture some truely amazing moments, he was great with kids and non intrusive. He made sure he got everything we needed, and more. You will not be dissapointed!!!!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011

Where do I even begin...

The quality of Erik's work is amazing! He is talented, thorough, understanding (I was certainly not the easiest bride to deal with LOL) I could go on and on but the bottom line is I could not be more thrilled with the photos he took for both our engagement session and wedding day.

We spoke a few days prior to the big day to go over exactly what I wanted and he came prepared with a list of my desired shots. I had a large bridal party and he was able to keep everyone focused and kept the flow going so we could finish our portraits and get as many fun shots as possible before the reception. My guests raved about the pictures he took at the reception. He seem to get a shot of everyone dancing, singing, everything. My guests were able to view the photos on his website a few weeks after the wedding and all I heard was how great our photographer was. We could re-live the night through his photos, it was wonderful.

When it was time to select photos for our album he drove to our house to review the album and make suggestions. After our meeting he sent us an electronic version of our album so we knew exactly what we would be getting and could make any changes before it was printed. He was able to work with our budget and produce an amazing album, it was worth every penny!

I also have to mention that since our wedding we have been blessed with the birth of our son Joseph and when it came time to get his newborn pictures done I contacted Erik to see if he would consider taking Joseph's pictures. He traveled to us for the shoot for a very reasonable price. I simply cannot say enough about A Thousand Moments Photography.

Jackie and Joseph McNamara
Married August 5, 2011 at Lakeview Pavilion Foxboro, MA.

• Wedding: 08/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erik was amazing! he was very thorough, and knew exactly who, and what pictures that we needed to take. I have not seen all of them yet, but the ones i have seen are amazing! I was very impressed with the fact that he stayed for the entire reception. every time i was thinking, i hope someone takes a picture of this! he was there. he was everywhere we needed him to be, and i cant wait to see all the awesome pictures because of this!

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
Profile Picture
Laurenl06
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eric was amazing from start to finish. He was very professional yet so friendly and personable. He was attentive to all the needs we had and was great at suggestions we didn't think of. He worked so well with the kids in our party and helped them to smile and produce great shots. The pictures were just amazing and he was so accommodating and there anytime we looked for him for a group shot. If you truly want amazing pictures then Eric is the best of the best. I can't say enough good things about him and his team, were VERY happy!!!

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erik from A Thousand Moments Photography was the first photography vendor that we saw at the very first wedding expo we attended… and as we walked away from his booth Dan and I immediately said ‘He is awesome!” – almost at the same time!! We saw other photographers, as there are many out there to choose from, but knew he was the one and based on the few pictures he was able to post for us this week we couldn’t be happier! We (me, my husband, family, guests, friends, and virtually my whole office) can’t wait to see the rest of the photos from our special day. He is also designing our album (which comes with his wedding package) and we can’t wait to see his layout! Erik is a quiet person but he knows his stuff. He takes shots from unique perspectives and traditional poses making for a really great mix of shots. He is open to suggestions and he was very good at mingling with the crowd and sneaking some of the candids in. Erik is organized and plans his day around your requests and ideas that you have but also incorporates fresh ideas we could never think of. We are very happy with what we have seen so far and if the rest of his work is anything like the few pictures we have seen, he is a bargain!! Hurry and schedule him before he starts charging more for his stunning work!!!! :)

• Wedding: 10/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband, I, and our entire families are thrilled with Erik's photos from our wedding. We can not recommend him highly enough.

As part of Erik's wedding package offers custom album design. This means he lays out what he thinks are the best shots, rather than the bride having to pic her favorites from the 900+ shots taken of the day. This was a big selling point for me.

The album was beautiful, and we only made minimal changes to his suggested lay out.

Both my mother, and my Mother-in-law are Mass Art graduates. They were extremely impressed with the quality of his work.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erik was the consummate professional from our first meeting. The quality of his work was superior to the other photographers that we interviewed. He blended in nicely on the day of the wedding and managed to be there without being in the way (which is hard to do). The finished results were an excellent blend of beautifully posed pictures and lovely, candid moments. His post-production work is amazing. We are ecstatic with the results!

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erik is an amazing photographer. He did an awesome job at our wedding! He captured everything and yet was unobtrusive. All in all, he did an incredible job.

• Wedding: 05/31/2009
617-894-4042
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards