A Sweet Design

Value
Flexibility

Delicious!!! And Beautiful cake

Services Used: Wedding Cake

A Sweet Design was one of the bakeries my venue recommended and I'm so glad I picked them!! Joleen was great to work with me. I loved her enthusiasm for my wedding! A Sweet Design made our wedding cake and the groom's cake. While talking to Joleen about my then fiance's love of whiskey, she whipped up a chocolate cake with a caramel filling that had Jack Daniel's in it. WE LOVED IT and it was perfect for his Crown Royal groom's cake. Our wedding cake was delicious. We had red velvet and it was so moist that I had to comment on it the moment my husband put it in my mouth when we fed it to each other. I looked at him and said "Wow, that is some good cake!" Everyone enjoyed eating the cake and even went back for seconds! I would totally 100% recommend using A Sweet Design for all cake needs. My daughter is graduating from high school in June and I'll be getting her cake from A Sweet Design!!

Shawn
11/16/2014

A Sweet Design is AMAZING! My wife had 3 things on her list that had to be outstanding. It was the dress, the venue and the cake. I told her I knew the best cake shop in the world. My sister had her wedding cake from A Sweet Design so I knew from experience how good they were. My parent's went to about 10 different cake tastings and said A Sweet Design was by far the best. So I took my now wife and mother in law to the tasting. The experience was great. They listened to what my wife wanted and started sketching out her dream cake. They explained why certain types of frostings would work and not work with the design. Everything made perfect sense and looked great on paper. Now was the tasting time. It was so hard to choose our flavors because they were all so good. You just can't go wrong. When the big day arrived I saw Joeleen setting up the cake. It was perfect. My wife was more than happy. We have the pictures and video to prove how perfect this cake was. It was so good I didn't mind my wife smashing some of it on my face when It came time for the cake cutting. We can't wait for our year anniversary to go back and get our cake topper from A Sweet Design.

Private User
Recently Married

Absolutely the most delicious wedding cake I've ever had, I'm so glad it was the cake for MY wedding. Three months later, I'm still getting compliments on how delicious my cake was, and getting asked where I ordered it from, so that they can order a cake too. I had white cake with strawberry filling, with strawberry splash. The frosting was standard butter cream frosting. It was very affordable, and there was a FREE, complimentary cake-tasting, even without any type of contract, to help us pick the flavor. They also delivered it for free. Just thinking about the cake is making me want some right now. I am not a big cake person, I usually skip the cake at parties...but I'd have my wedding cake over and over again. Thanks A Sweet Design, for making my cake so memorable, and delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our purple ombre cake was perfect for cutting and pictures. The mini cupcakes and macaroons were amazing! We were able to get a large variety of flavors so people could try multiple types.

Private User
Recently Married

A Sweet Design gave me the perfect wedding cake. It was beautiful. They were very kind, professional, and their quality of service was great. They were great on making sure my cake design desires were made a reality. Everyone at our wedding loved it! Thank you for the perfect love bird cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This place was so great to work with. They called me with any questions, concerns and reminders they had. All my guest loved the cake, cake pops and cupcakes they made for me especially the ones with the strawberry toppings. We were so excited when we discovered a dozen cupcakes left under the table that went unnoticed. It was a great treat to take home.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

After looking around (tirelessly) for a cake vendor, we stumbled upon A Sweet Design. They happen to be in our neighborhood so we popped in for a cupcake....a delicious cupcake that is. We scheduled a tasting for that week and were pleasantly surprised. After having tasted at 3 other bakeries we knew right away that A Sweet Design was the vendor for us. The gal that did our tasting was so helpful. She took the time to understand our budget and our vision and help make it all work. She didn't pressure us like other places do. On to the big day.... our cake looked absolutely amazing! We had our florist provide flowers which were arranged by A Sweet Design and the final look was absolutely stunning (see pic!). The most important part, the cake was delicious! We chose a different flavor for each tier and couldn't be happier with the way it came out. I'd definitely recommend this vendor if you're in the market for a wedding cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

What can I say this place is an amazing bakery! My wedding cake was to die for! It was delicious! Joy (the cake representative/ manager) Is wonderful to work with! She was on top of everything that needed to happen when it came to my Wedding cake! I will def be visiting again for future event cakes! Everything was taken care of and looked amazing! I loved the designs we chose!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My fiancee and I fell in love with A Sweet Design when we visited their cupcake shop which is in our neighborhood. Our wedding was in Riverside so after searches of many bakeries in our venue area we just said forget it lets pick our favorite bakery and have the cake delivered 100 miles. Well I am so glad we did because it was so worth it! Everyone loved the wedding cake and kept asking where we had gotten it. My parents work in the wedding industry and many of our guests work in the wedding and food industry and they could not believe how good the cake was! The staff was so responsive and helped us stay within our budget, we ordered sheet cakes to save some of the cost. We were able to order 3 unique flavors which was really fun for our guests to share cake and compare flavors! A Sweet Design is the best bakery and cupcakery there is!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

THE SINGLE BEST DECISION WE MADE FOR OUR WEDDING! (Besides marrying each other!)

What a pleasure to deal with such talented professionals who truly love what they do and are so helpful and accommodating! I am allergic to wheat and I have to say that they make the most delicious gluten free cakes I have ever tasted. They didn't even bat an eylash at the elaborate cake I had fallen in love with and were so fair with their pricing that I was actully able to afford it. Jolene even chaged the design a bit on the spot and made it even more gorgeous and special! The cake exceeded our expectations in both beauty and flavor! I would recommend them to anyone anytime. If you don't live near them (i don't) know that they are more than worth the drive!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I ordered my wedding cake and grooms cake from A Sweet Design and both came out beautiful and were very yummy!

Roxana
10/05/2013

The staff is so helpful and always on top of everything. Any cake design idea you give them they will duplicate it and make it look even better. Everyone loved our wedding cake. Their cakes are delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

LOVED LOVED LOVED our cake. Everyone at the wedding said it was the best cake they'd ever had! Joleen was amazing during our consult. She made sure she completely understood our look and feel for the wedding, and wasn't pushy at all, which I'd found with some other vendors. She explained to us what we could get in our budget, and her team made a great effort at making sure we tried every piece we liked until we were satisfied with our selection. The cake arrived unhurt and on time, and GORGEOUS! We had a simple, three- tiered "textured" design. She even took a swatch of my wedding color ("blush") and they made the perfect color for the cake! I would highly recommend A Sweet Design! I cant wait to get our tier on our 1 year anniversary!! Thank you, A Sweet Design! I have been recommending you to everyone!!

Jamie
07/20/2013

Our wedding cake was delicious! They also delivered on time. Everyone loved the cake!

Stephanie
06/30/2013

WOW! WOW! WOW! Is all I can say about our wedding cake! It was gorgeous and DELICIOUS!!! From the moment we walked into A sweet design, I knew I wanted to use them! Joeleen asked me what my vision was for my cake and I described it for her. She drew it out and it was beautiful. She then had us taste her cakes and they were all delicious! We chose cookies and cream and s'mores. When I saw my cake for the first time at the wedding, I wanted to give Joeleen a bug hug! It was even more beautiful than I imagined it would be! We actually had a line formed on our dance floor of people that wanted to take pictures of it! Our guests were raving about the delicious cake and actually left the dance floor to eat it. My father in law ate the extra pieces at his table (from guests that left early) ! I can't wait to eat my fresh anniversary cake!!! *Yes, they make you a fresh cake.. no freezing the top tier!* I will definitely order more cakes from a sweet design!