A Sophisticated Affair, Inc.

A Sophisticated Affair, Inc.

Taking your event on a Culinary Journey

PO Box 120472
417 Lillard Road, Suite A
Arlington, TX 76012 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 500
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri and Jeff are the best to work with! The food is amazing and they really work with your budget and what kind of good you like! They don't make you feel like just another wedding but like family! I would recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I eloped (second marriage for us both) and then planned a large reception that we wanted elegant but fun. Not only was the food raved about and the presentation beautiful but we were left at the end of the night with no clean up. The staff went out of their way to make this the most memorable night we have ever had.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Mindy & Greg
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved you guys and the food was awesome!! All of our guests agreed : )

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

FIVE STARS AMAZING!! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer at my wedding!! Keri was SO helpful beforehand and gave me advice on all sorts of different questions I had during the planning process. Then, on the day of the wedding I didn't have to think about a thing; I had several friends and family members seek me out just to let me know how much they enjoyed all the food and the service at the bar. I saw Keri shortly during the reception and she gave me a big hug! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There aren't words to express how wonderful our experience with A Sophisticated Affair was! They were extremely profession yet very friendly and easy to talk to. The food was phenomenal and to this day something our wedding guest are talking about and complimenting. Looking back on our wedding day much of my calm came from knowing they were there!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was exquisite & the team was superb. This company went above & beyond what had agreed upon. We had a lot of last minute issues & they stepped up with no complaint. A Sophisticated Affair offers more than just food for your guest, they offer hospitality- comfort- atmosphere & are a key component to your receptions!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
April
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri and Jeff did an incredible job catering our daughter’s wedding. From our first planning meeting to the wedding reception, they were professional, friendly, punctual, and went above and beyond to help make our evening go smoothly. They offer a lot of appetizer and meal choices, and there are opportunities to sample items so you can select exactly what you want. We received so many comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the food. I would highly recommend A Sophisticated Affair!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Keri and Jeff were completely amazing to work with. They were both very flexible and willing to work with us on all of our requests. They were also so organized it made planning a large event seem easy!! The service the night of our event was great! We had no complaints at all! Things seemed to run smoothly and very efficiently the entire night! Guests complimented the food and all seemed happy and full! :) We would definitely recommend A Sophisticated Affair to anyone needing catering!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely love Jeff and Keri Cook! A Sophisticated Affair did a fabulous job at our wedding and all the guests were complimenting us on the delicious food that they served. Jeff and Kerri were easy to work with and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. All their food was so delicious that we had hard time to choose from the meals they made for our tasting! Jeff and Kerri with their staff were professional, flexible, and very friendly. We were so excited to have them cater our special day and we would recommend them to anyone who is looking for excellence, professionalism, high quality food, and nice people with which to work!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
Nikola
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri and Jeff are AMAZING!! My wedding was perfect and I know that has a lot to do with how helpful they were!! I will be recommending A Sophisticated Affair to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone LOVED the food at our wedding reception! Jeff and Keri were very flexible working out a payment plan for us since I am teacher. Every detail was covered for our food so we did not have to worry about a thing. We wish we could have used them for all of our wedding needs such as bar tending, cake, etc because they were so amazing. Out of all of our vendors, they by far were the easiest to communicate with, and they made us feel like we got a good value for what we paid. There were plenty of selections for food so I was able to have the exact food I wanted at my reception when I am a very picky eater. I wish I had another event just to be able to work with them again. :-)

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Sophisticated Affair made our wedding reception a huge success. Everyone loved their food! The stations were great and allowed all the picky eaters to choose whatever they wanted in their dish. The macaroni bar and s'mores bar are still being talked about. The staff were all great and very helpful. Thank you for helping make our wedding reception great!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The catering provided by Jeff and Keri at A Sophisticated Affair was absolutely perfect! They were so helpful from the first phone call. The selection for tasting was excellent, the recommendations were great, and the service was superb. The stations provided abundance of fresh, hot, tasty selections, especially the macaroni and cheese bar, the grilled vegetable bar and the s'mores bar. Everyone of the guests at my daughter's wedding raved about the food and taste of it. They even were able to accommodate special dietary needs for our son-in-law and vegetarian guests. I would recommend them to anyone and call on them in the future if I am ever in need of another special event.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Jean
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff and Keri are wonderful to work with! The food was delicious and a great value. My wife and I got so much positive feedback about all of the food served at our reception. Before deciding on ASA, we met with caterers with prices twice as high and food half as good. Don't waste any precious time -- book with ASA today! You won't regret it.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Aaron
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with A Sophisticated Affair. They were responsive to our needs even when we didn't really know what we were doing. Many people raved about the food, particularly the macaroni station.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Gala
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keri and Jeff were awesome! Catering is one of the biggest investments you will make for your wedding and you want to make sure you get the food that you desire. From day one of meeting them, both Keri and Jeff were easy to work with, fun, generous, and super flexible. They met with my parents and I on multiple occasions and spent a lot of hours answering every single one of our questions. They replied quickly to every email and worked with every part of our vision. The guests loved the food and it was definitely fun and memorable for everyone! People love a good meal and you are going to get that through choosing A Sophisticated Affair. Hands down, you won't find a better value! Definitely one of the best investments we made throughout the entire wedding planning process!

817-795-3585
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment