A Sophisticated Affair, Inc.

A Sophisticated Affair, Inc.

Arlington, TX
Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
03/21/2015

ASA was fantastic. Keri and Jeff were so much fun to work with and so professional and knowledgeable. The staff were efficient, polite, neat and also very professional. The table set ups were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Most importantly the food was absolutely delicious and several guests told me that this was the best food they had ever had at a wedding!!!

Services Used: Catering

We loved having Jeff and Keri be a part of our big day! They were truly a pleasure to work with and our guests raved about the food. A Sophisticated Affair is flexible and accommodating. Having our food served family style had the class of plated without the hassle of a buffet. Their staff made sure I was taken care of and I could recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Catering

ASA catered my wedding and people are still raving over the food provided at the reception. Keri was truly a sweetheart throughout the planning process and made sure that I got what I wanted on my Big Day!

Diana
1 Review
01/17/2015

I can not recommend these guys enough! My wedding caterer tried to increase their prices a month before the wedding, so grasping at the last minute for a caterer for a 200 wedding reception, A Sophisticated Affair came to my rescue! I inquired for pricing, and seeing the date of my event, they called me to hurry the process along. We talked through my fears/concerns, and scheduled a tasting. The amount of personal attention we received from the owners, and their passion for what they do sold us immediately. It also didn't hurt that the food is AMAZING!!! They buy all their ingredients themselves, and gladly offered to accommodate our gluten allergies. These guys really care about what they do, and they do it well. They are worth every penny!

A Sophisticated Affair, Inc. responded with the following comments:

We are so glad we were able to provide an exceptional experience for you and your guests.

Services Used: Catering

Keri and Jeff did an amazing job! We never ran out of appetizers during cocktail hour and the food was great! Guests absolutely loves the Mac and cheese bar! It took a little bit for the line to move because of the Mac and cheese stations BUT it was so worth it! Guests are still raving about all of the amazing appetizers, dinner, and desert. You can't go wrong with ASA. Thanks again!!

Recently Married

Keri and Jeff were professional and easy to work with. I appreciate their flexibility and how easy it was to communicate with them. The food was absolutely delicious and many guest commented on how great it was. I will definitely recommend them to others and use them again if needed.

Kelley
11/16/2014

ASA takes professionalism seriously. I had met with another caterer that had a great price point for their food, but racked up fees for servers, hours and rental of service ware. I met with Jeff and Kerrie for a tasting--they duplicated the other caterer's menu and I was amazed the food was 10 times better and at a great value! Our guests loved the family style service and bragged on the vegetable lasagna. We had a run on our red wine and we ran out! Kerrie offered to have Jeff make a wine run and he brought in more vino. Now that is above and beyond! I will for sure hire ASA for my next event. Thank you Jeff and Kerrie, you both are a class act!

Services Used: Catering

Keri and Jeff are the best to work with! The food is amazing and they really work with your budget and what kind of good you like! They don't make you feel like just another wedding but like family! I would recommend them to everyone!

Mindy & Greg
1 Review
10/25/2014

My husband and I eloped (second marriage for us both) and then planned a large reception that we wanted elegant but fun. Not only was the food raved about and the presentation beautiful but we were left at the end of the night with no clean up. The staff went out of their way to make this the most memorable night we have ever had.

Megan
10/18/2014

We loved you guys and the food was awesome!! All of our guests agreed : )

Services Used: Catering

FIVE STARS AMAZING!! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer at my wedding!! Keri was SO helpful beforehand and gave me advice on all sorts of different questions I had during the planning process. Then, on the day of the wedding I didn't have to think about a thing; I had several friends and family members seek me out just to let me know how much they enjoyed all the food and the service at the bar. I saw Keri shortly during the reception and she gave me a big hug! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Services Used: Catering

There aren't words to express how wonderful our experience with A Sophisticated Affair was! They were extremely profession yet very friendly and easy to talk to. The food was phenomenal and to this day something our wedding guest are talking about and complimenting. Looking back on our wedding day much of my calm came from knowing they were there!

April
10/05/2014

The food was exquisite & the team was superb. This company went above & beyond what had agreed upon. We had a lot of last minute issues & they stepped up with no complaint. A Sophisticated Affair offers more than just food for your guest, they offer hospitality- comfort- atmosphere & are a key component to your receptions!!

Recently Married

Keri and Jeff did an incredible job catering our daughter’s wedding. From our first planning meeting to the wedding reception, they were professional, friendly, punctual, and went above and beyond to help make our evening go smoothly. They offer a lot of appetizer and meal choices, and there are opportunities to sample items so you can select exactly what you want. We received so many comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the food. I would highly recommend A Sophisticated Affair!

Recently Married

Keri and Jeff were completely amazing to work with. They were both very flexible and willing to work with us on all of our requests. They were also so organized it made planning a large event seem easy!! The service the night of our event was great! We had no complaints at all! Things seemed to run smoothly and very efficiently the entire night! Guests complimented the food and all seemed happy and full! :) We would definitely recommend A Sophisticated Affair to anyone needing catering!!

Nikola
08/29/2014

We absolutely love Jeff and Keri Cook! A Sophisticated Affair did a fabulous job at our wedding and all the guests were complimenting us on the delicious food that they served. Jeff and Kerri were easy to work with and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. All their food was so delicious that we had hard time to choose from the meals they made for our tasting! Jeff and Kerri with their staff were professional, flexible, and very friendly. We were so excited to have them cater our special day and we would recommend them to anyone who is looking for excellence, professionalism, high quality food, and nice people with which to work!