A Sophisticated Affair, Inc.

A Sophisticated Affair, Inc.

Arlington, TX
817.795.3585   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Great food and great service.

Services Used: Catering

Keri and Jeff are amazing! They are a hardworking couple who truly enjoy their job. Being new to the area, we didn't know which way to go finding a caterer for our wedding. I am so glad we found A Sophisticated Affair. Not only are they professional and responsive, they provide plenty of food- good food. Their menu is pretty lengthy- which is good for variety but can be slightly overwhelming- but every item we tasted was absolutely delicious. Keri can make anything. You definitely get your money's worth with them, and as a bride (or the individual footing the bill) that is one of the main concerns next to quality. ASA provided both. Their wait staff worked extremely hard and was very efficient as well. You have to try the cheddar waffle burger sliders!! Thanks again Keri and Jeff, everyone is still raving about the food!

bob
04/24/2015

Thanks you for making our Fiesta party all you said it would be. From the hors d'oeuvre to the selection of meats, sides and desserts, bar service, clearing out the cooler for possible tornado protection for the guests, after event clean up and all the other details, your company offers a very professional and indeed sophisticated affair. That is a very long sentence to say "Thanks for a job well done".

Recently Married

Kari and Jeff were wonderful to work with! They are so creative and gave us more than we could envision! The guests raved about the food and the "family style" service was fabulous; everyone got served quickly w/out having to wait in those long dreaded buffet lines! We highly recommend their services!!!!! :)

Recently Married

Could not have asked for a better company to cater our wedding! Everything was perfect and there is not one thing that I would have changed! Thank you so much A Sophisticated Affair Inc!!!

Services Used: Catering

OH MY GOSH! I cannot explain how amazing ASA made everything for our wedding. I did not have to worry about a thing! They even made sure my husband and I sat down and got a plate to eat. We were able to put all of our thoughts and wishes in their hands and we got everything we asked for and more!

Kelly
03/28/2015

We loved working with Jeff and Keri. They pulled off every item on our wishlist and it was done perfectly! The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We appreciated their help in alleviating stress and following through with everything they promised. Thanks so much!

Jennifer
03/21/2015

ASA was fantastic. Keri and Jeff were so much fun to work with and so professional and knowledgeable. The staff were efficient, polite, neat and also very professional. The table set ups were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Most importantly the food was absolutely delicious and several guests told me that this was the best food they had ever had at a wedding!!!

Services Used: Catering

We loved having Jeff and Keri be a part of our big day! They were truly a pleasure to work with and our guests raved about the food. A Sophisticated Affair is flexible and accommodating. Having our food served family style had the class of plated without the hassle of a buffet. Their staff made sure I was taken care of and I could recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Catering

ASA catered my wedding and people are still raving over the food provided at the reception. Keri was truly a sweetheart throughout the planning process and made sure that I got what I wanted on my Big Day!

Diana
01/17/2015

I can not recommend these guys enough! My wedding caterer tried to increase their prices a month before the wedding, so grasping at the last minute for a caterer for a 200 wedding reception, A Sophisticated Affair came to my rescue! I inquired for pricing, and seeing the date of my event, they called me to hurry the process along. We talked through my fears/concerns, and scheduled a tasting. The amount of personal attention we received from the owners, and their passion for what they do sold us immediately. It also didn't hurt that the food is AMAZING!!! They buy all their ingredients themselves, and gladly offered to accommodate our gluten allergies. These guys really care about what they do, and they do it well. They are worth every penny!

A Sophisticated Affair, Inc. responded with the following comments:

We are so glad we were able to provide an exceptional experience for you and your guests.

Services Used: Catering

Keri and Jeff did an amazing job! We never ran out of appetizers during cocktail hour and the food was great! Guests absolutely loves the Mac and cheese bar! It took a little bit for the line to move because of the Mac and cheese stations BUT it was so worth it! Guests are still raving about all of the amazing appetizers, dinner, and desert. You can't go wrong with ASA. Thanks again!!

Recently Married

Keri and Jeff were professional and easy to work with. I appreciate their flexibility and how easy it was to communicate with them. The food was absolutely delicious and many guest commented on how great it was. I will definitely recommend them to others and use them again if needed.

Kelley
11/16/2014

ASA takes professionalism seriously. I had met with another caterer that had a great price point for their food, but racked up fees for servers, hours and rental of service ware. I met with Jeff and Kerrie for a tasting--they duplicated the other caterer's menu and I was amazed the food was 10 times better and at a great value! Our guests loved the family style service and bragged on the vegetable lasagna. We had a run on our red wine and we ran out! Kerrie offered to have Jeff make a wine run and he brought in more vino. Now that is above and beyond! I will for sure hire ASA for my next event. Thank you Jeff and Kerrie, you both are a class act!

Services Used: Catering

Keri and Jeff are the best to work with! The food is amazing and they really work with your budget and what kind of good you like! They don't make you feel like just another wedding but like family! I would recommend them to everyone!

Mindy & Greg
10/25/2014

My husband and I eloped (second marriage for us both) and then planned a large reception that we wanted elegant but fun. Not only was the food raved about and the presentation beautiful but we were left at the end of the night with no clean up. The staff went out of their way to make this the most memorable night we have ever had.