A Sophisticated Affair, Inc.

A Sophisticated Affair, Inc.

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Traci
07/06/2015

It was great to receive so many compliments on the food from our guests at the reception! Kerri and Jeff are pleasant to work with and extremely knowledgeable about how to go about feeding a large group of guests. The price per plate was worth having a fabulous meal, served on time, from friendly staff!

Chad
06/12/2015

Keri and her staff went above and beyond for our special day! She was amazing to work with and very helpful and flexible through the entire process. Everyone has told us they had the BEST wedding food they have ever had. And we owe it all to A Sophisticated Affair. They have so many wonderful choices and she helps you put together a d perfect meal for your day and your budget. I would reommend them to any and everyone that is getting married. She also provided bar service for with bar tenders as well. The servers were always checking on our tables and refilling whenever was needed. It was a perfect night and we are grateful that Keri and A Sophisticated Affair were there to help with that!

Services Used: Catering

A Sophisticated Affair lives up to their name. My husband and I met with Keri and Jeff and they took care of us from day one to our wedding and even after that. They're very friendly, down to earth, and make very comfortable during the planning process. The food is beyond amazing and will the highlight of your event. I am so thankful and grateful for meeting Keri and Jeff. You guys helped Roland and I make our wedding awesome!!!!!!!

Regina
05/30/2015

So happy with ASA! The food was delicious and everyone raved about the shrimp and grits appetizer and spicy corn! The owners are great and very fexible to work with and eager to fit your needs for your special day! Did I say the food is delicious? It's amazing!

Services Used: Catering

A sophisticated affair was the first caterer we tried and we booked immediately! We were blown away by the options Jeff and Keri provided us with and the overall taste of the food was amazing! At my wedding I received numerous compliments on how good the food tasted and how beautiful the presentation was! ASA's staff was professional and fun and my guests commented on their attentive service. There is no doubt in my mind that we made th correct choice in choosing Jeff and Keri to cater our wedding. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Courtney
05/23/2015

Keri and Jeff did an excellent job catering my wedding! We received many compliments about the food and about the friendly and attentive service. They were so easy to work with and offered great suggestions. I highly recommend A Sophisticated Affair!

Recently Married

Well done. The food was great and they worked well with our vendors. We are still getting complements on the food and the service. Great job y'all.

Recently Married

Great food and great service.

Services Used: Catering

Keri and Jeff are amazing people. They really put their heart and soul into their business, and it definitely shows! We were blown away at our tasting for several reasons. ASA offers many different options for hors d'oeuvres, sides, and main dishes. They also cook a ton of food for you to sample! The thing that really got me was that they allowed my mother to tour their warehouse and went over with her in detail the meal prep process and the lengths they go to to make sure they serve a hot meal. This was our number one concern as our venue was 45 minutes away from their location. They did not disappoint! Our meals were amazing, and we are still getting compliments on our wedding dinner. The macaroni bar was also a huge hit! The servers and bar tenders were also very nice and professional. We are so thankful for the work they put into our wedding. I highly recommend ASA to anyone who needs catering for any event.

Services Used: Catering

Keri and Jeff are amazing! They are a hardworking couple who truly enjoy their job. Being new to the area, we didn't know which way to go finding a caterer for our wedding. I am so glad we found A Sophisticated Affair. Not only are they professional and responsive, they provide plenty of food- good food. Their menu is pretty lengthy- which is good for variety but can be slightly overwhelming- but every item we tasted was absolutely delicious. Keri can make anything. You definitely get your money's worth with them, and as a bride (or the individual footing the bill) that is one of the main concerns next to quality. ASA provided both. Their wait staff worked extremely hard and was very efficient as well. You have to try the cheddar waffle burger sliders!! Thanks again Keri and Jeff, everyone is still raving about the food!

bob
04/24/2015

Thanks you for making our Fiesta party all you said it would be. From the hors d'oeuvre to the selection of meats, sides and desserts, bar service, clearing out the cooler for possible tornado protection for the guests, after event clean up and all the other details, your company offers a very professional and indeed sophisticated affair. That is a very long sentence to say "Thanks for a job well done".

Recently Married

Kari and Jeff were wonderful to work with! They are so creative and gave us more than we could envision! The guests raved about the food and the "family style" service was fabulous; everyone got served quickly w/out having to wait in those long dreaded buffet lines! We highly recommend their services!!!!! :)

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

Could not have asked for a better company to cater our wedding! Everything was perfect and there is not one thing that I would have changed! Thank you so much A Sophisticated Affair Inc!!!

Services Used: Catering

OH MY GOSH! I cannot explain how amazing ASA made everything for our wedding. I did not have to worry about a thing! They even made sure my husband and I sat down and got a plate to eat. We were able to put all of our thoughts and wishes in their hands and we got everything we asked for and more!

Kelly
03/28/2015

We loved working with Jeff and Keri. They pulled off every item on our wishlist and it was done perfectly! The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We appreciated their help in alleviating stress and following through with everything they promised. Thanks so much!

Jennifer
03/21/2015

ASA was fantastic. Keri and Jeff were so much fun to work with and so professional and knowledgeable. The staff were efficient, polite, neat and also very professional. The table set ups were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Most importantly the food was absolutely delicious and several guests told me that this was the best food they had ever had at a wedding!!!