A Silverware Affair

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

A silverware affair did a great job for our wedding! I was planning long distance, and their staff was very willing to work with me and even set up a special tasting for us on the weekend (even though it was a holiday weekend) since it was when my husband and I would be in town. On the day of the wedding, their staff and set up went seamlessly, and the food was delicious and very high quality. We had multiple compliments on how good the food was. Additionally, they work hard to make sure their decor matches your wedding theme- I had a rustic vintage theme and they were able to make the buffet and buffet tables fit right in. They were great!

A Silverware Affair responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with other brides! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and wish you both the best!!!

Services Used: Catering

The food was great! My guests were super pleased with the taste and presentation! So much so that a few of them went back and found our to go boxes and devoured them!

Services Used: Catering

They were a breeze to work with and incredibly accommodating. Our rep, kaitlynn, came up with plenty of options that would please our guests.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake

A Silverware Affair was very professional and the food was fantastic!!! They were great from the beginning to end. When we set up our consultation meeting they had prepared our full meal so we could taste everything! They were very diligent about emailing and checking in to make sure I didn't need to change anything. I had several gluten free guests at my wedding and Silverware Affair allowed me to tell them how many gluten free meals I needed! The day of the wedding, they were on time with their arrival and set everything up how my coordinator told them. They provided their own decorations which went along with my wedding theme and took care of their own set up and tear down. I didn't have time to eat the food...but everyone I talked to at the wedding LOVED the food and the desserts provided by this caterer. I would recommend Silverware Affair to anyone!

Services Used: Catering

Wow! They nailed it! I wanted something to repesent my hometown and my husbands. The menu was perfect! I asked them to make a small change to the Macaroni and Cheese and they did not hesitate to make the change. The food was perfect and there was plenty of it.

Services Used: Catering

The food was a hit!!! From the beautiful display of hors d'oeuvres to the delicious main course (good ole southern bbq pork and chicken with cole slaw, baked beans and the most delicious mac n' cheese you've ever put in your mouth), this company was spectacular.
Prompt, professional and with a wide variety of dishes to suit just about any budget, I would highly recommend A Silverware Affair

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

From Inception of the event to the completion of the event, A SILVERWARE AFFAIR delivered. The staff was prompt, professional and courteous. The set up was absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious and plentiful. I was so pleased with the service that I will be hiring them again for my next event. Attention to detail, prioritization of client requests and follow through are the qualities that this company retains. Thank You, A Silverware Affair for making my daughters wedding a complete success!

Services Used: Catering

Very pleased! As a former catering Director for 12 years I knew what I wanted and how I wanted it and they were very accommodating and professional to all my emails and requests. Having planned many weddings but never my own I wanted to be in control of everything but as the bride it just is not possible on the day of the event with everything else going on but I did not have to worry about anything. They had everything under control. The staff was very friendly and the food was great. I feel confident that they could handle and would be happy to take care of any event you may have big or small.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

A Silverware Affair catered our wedding reception and brunch. Our entire experience with them was truly amazing!!! Many of our wedding guests commented that we had the best wedding food they've ever tasted. In addition to delicious food, the staff was so friendly and helpful. Using this company for our wedding was such a great decision, and we couldn't be more pleased. Thanks to A Silverware Affair for everything!!

Services Used: Catering

Food was great and there was allot of it. Service was great and my guest were well fed.

Services Used: Catering

Hands down the BEST catering I've ever had, seen, or heard of.....and I'm experienced in the wedding business! ! We got married out of state so I panicked when I wasn't going to be able to use a caterer I had worked with before. I'm so impressed I'm still talking about it lol! So glad we chose A Silverware Affair!!

Services Used: Catering

We could not be happier with A Silverware Affair. The main thing that I was thinking about when hiring a caterer was how the food would taste, which was delicious. But A Silverware Affair was much more than that. Their team is amazing. We had rented tables, chairs, place settings etc. and hired them to setup the room with rented items and flowers. When they were done with the room it looked better than I had imagined. The buffet that they setup was decorated beautifully. I had made suggestions of how I wanted the room set up. They made some adjustments when they got there which was much better than my original plan. They were on top of everything. If a guest had spilled something before you knew it someone on their staff was cleaning it up. They made the day run so smoothly. Do not think twice about hiring them!

Profile Picture
Aleshia
11/16/2013

The catering and staff present at my wedding were exceptional! We were so impressed by their display, quality of items served and most of all their caring & professional service to everyone who attended our wedding. This was one of the most significant milestones in our lives and we're honored to have shared that will you all and to feel your sincere attachment to making this day absolutely wonderful. We're forever grateful!!

Services Used: Catering

My husband and I had a fabulous experience with the Silverware Affair! We had both worked in restaurants, and have pretty high standards for service and food. These guys didn't disappoint. They gave us so many options to choose from, and let us customize exactly what we wanted served at our wedding, with out blowing our budget. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and communicating with them couldn't have been easier.
They provided a beautiful buffet that tasted just as good as it looked. I wouldn't change anything about our experience with the Silverware Affair if I could. They did an AMAZING job, and I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Catering

From the start, A Silverware Affair was a dream vendor! We did not have a huge budget to spend, but they worked with us to create my dream menu within our small budget. They were also very willing to create new things and tweak menu items to insure we got exactly what we wanted. They also provided decorations for the buffet tables and we received numerous compliments about the gorgeous display! The food was absolutely delicious and everything was just perfect! In the end, we were incredibly happy to have worked with A Silverware Affair and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

A Silverware Affair did an excellent job catering our wedding! We could not have been happier with the quality of the service and food. They were very willing to work within our budget, the food was delicious, and they were very easy to get in touch with throughout the process. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Chattanooga area.