A Reverend for Your Wedding - Rev. Christine

A Reverend for Your Wedding - Rev. Christine

Plan the wedding ceremony you want! Email me! RevChrisServices@Gmail.com

Serving all of Wisconsin & Bradenton FL area (winter)
Destination weddings, too!
So.East, Central & North Wisconsin (Gulf Coast Florida - Winter Months), WI 53005 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no deno...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Christine made our ceremony personalized and respected our wishes for what we did and did not want included in it. The ceremony was perfectly spiritual.

A Reverend for Your Wedding - Rev. Christine responded with the following comments:

Good afternoon, Mrs. M! Thank you for the quick and thoughtful review!!! Hug your handsome husband and have a wonderful trip/honeymoon in Hawaii! Please DO keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only do we (the bride & groom) have wonderful things to say about Rev Chris, we got many comments from our guests how amazing she was. We highly recommend Rev Chris not only for a wedding officiant, but as someone you want to know.

Thank you!!! I'm so very grateful for your kind words. What a wonderful day and night you planned. I can also say that you BOTH are very much worth getting to know. I hope you keep in touch, my beautiful lovebirds!!! xoxo

Kristi & Augie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Chris was phenomenal. Not only did the groom & I think so, so did numerous individuals at the wedding. She truly cares about the couple & eases your minds from any pressure or worries. We highly recommend Rev Chris services.

Hi lovebirds. Hope your honeymoon was WONDERFUL. Thank you so much for giving me such a LOVELY review! I'm very grateful. You know I expect big things from Augie... make sure he knows! Hug each other and enjoy knowing how very lucky you both are! xoxo

Kristi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a unique situation whuch required fast planning and she was very flexible in accomodating us.

Eric
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Chris was so wonderful to work with. She is so organized and really did a wonderful job making sure our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be. She had great ideas, an abundance of valuable info to share with us and was so flexible around my fiancé's busy schedule. Skype meetings were so convenient and even though we did not meet in person until the day of the wedding, I had no worries that everything would run smoothly, which it did. Thank you so much Rev. Chris for making our day a true joy. So many of our guests also commented on how much they enjoyed you and your husband and what a wonderful job you did making our ceremony so personal to us. We were truly blessed to find you and are so glad you could be part of the first day of the rest of our lives together as husband and wife. Thanks again, Mike and Diana Dawson.

I'm SO grateful that you took the time to post this review while you're on your honeymoon in the sunny Keys!!! It was wonderful getting to know you both and all your planning also resulted in quite a beautiful day all around! Keep in touch, lovebirds!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Diana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christine was wonderful to work with to say the least. She kept on top of scheduling meetings with us to plan our ceremony, and was really quite detail oriented when it came to venturing through a very foreign situation. She is more than willing to work with anyone regardless of their faith and orientation. She was very warm and kind, and my friends and family just raved about her. She comes highly recommended by this very happy couple!

I believe I have the BEST profession on the face of the earth. I get to meet so many wonderful couples like you and Amanda. I'm very grateful for your kind review and heartfelt words. You are my 100th review!!! Please keep in touch, lovebirds!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Russell
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Christine was absolutely wonderful. She took the time to get to know us and work with us to plan a unique ceremony. She's willing to be flexible depending on your beliefs or orientation. You can tell she really cares about what she does and enjoys it. We were so happy to be her "lovebirds"!

She also coordinated the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do, which made our ceremony stress-free. When the ceremony finally came, we were able to just relax and enjoy it thanks to the Rev's preparations. Thanks!!!

Amanda, thank you SO much for taking the time to post a review. I know this time of year is very busy for you!!! Everything turned out so beautifully. While I had been to your venue before I had NEVER seen the gorgeous backdrop you chose. The pictures are amazing as well! Keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We really appreciated the fact that she asked us to write about each other. It gave her an insight on how we feel towards each other, and she was able to personalize the ceremony. I liked how she reassured us that everything was going to be fine, and gave pointers on what not to do.

Thank you SO much Ashley for taking the time to write this review. It's so helpful to me to know what my couples think of my services and it also helps couples considering my services too. I hope you stay in touch!!! And, thank you again! xoxo

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. was amazing! She was so very helpful in this process, which just makes me want to panic! She had resources to share, options to suggest, and all the smiles in the world :) She was patient, kind, and helped us put together a very beautiful and personalized ceremony, without a lot of notice. Would definitely recommend her to others. If you are wondering, call the Rev. and you'll understand :)))

I guess I'm beginning to love the word AMAZING... LOL. I also love how you focused on the smiles. It's just wonderful to read such a nice review and makes me feel even more certain of my purpose in life. Keep in touch, lovebirds!!! And, thank you so much!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Chris is wonderful to work with- she builds a custom ceremony for each of the couples she works with and the end product is wonderful. She will meet with you multiple times before your ceremony and give you advice and answer any questions you might have. Her years of experience means she knows what she's talking about!

It makes me so happy to read your review. Thank YOU for choosing me and thank Ryan too. You were equally as wonderful to work with and I look forward to staying in touch with both of you.. remember your 25 year letter is waiting for you! Be happy, lovebirds!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have asked for a more personalized and heartfelt ceremony. Thank you for making our day so special!

Jen & Jimmy, it was my pleasure and my honor to be a part of your beautiful day! I'm also so grateful for all the generous comments your family and friends made after the ceremony. Keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Jen & Jimmy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Chris is an amazing woman! She was so caring and dependable from day one of the planning process. She genuinely cares about all her couples and it shows. She let US pick the elements we wanted in our ceremony and planning was convenient because we has skype meetings. We couldn't be happier and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Rev!

Thank you so much, Diana & Scott. What fun we had "and" the sun came out just for your wedding ceremony, too. I so enjoyed helping you... meeting your families and Milo... and spending the day with you, too. Keep in touch my beautiful lovebirds!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Diana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would recommend Rev Chris to anyone and anytime! She baptized our son and also married us. Both were great experiences she personalized just for us!

Oh thank you LOVEBIRDS! What a perfect day and night you planned! I greatly appreciate your kind words and look forward to great things from the both of you. Can't wait to see more photos!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev was wonderful! She is warm and geared all discussion toward family and the strength of relationships. She attended the rehearsal dinner and after eating sat and played with all the children.......who also loved her! I can't think of anyone more perfect to marry my daughter and her new husband.

Nancy, I can hardly express how happy I am that you, as a parent, took the time to write this beautiful review. A parent's perspective is golden, truly! I so LOVED meeting you and your family and friends. What a great day it was - and one that I will always remember. Thank YOU so much!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend was very flexible and willing to meet any requests that we had. She is very organized and thinks of all the details. After our ceremony we got nothing but compliments from our family and guests.

Thank you 'private user' for taking the time to post such a positive review for me. I hope you stay in touch! xoxo

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Christine was very thoughtful and had are best interest in mind from day one. We are so happy we went with her and could not have seen our wedding day any other way. She nailed it!!

YAY!! Thank you for your wonderful review! I am thrilled that you chose me and that I had the opportunity to see so many familiar faces and previous wedding couples too! Such a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding couple. Thank Bev for her extraordinary decorating. It was gorgeous. I hope to see the both of you on WeddingWire one day! xoxo

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
414-791-3635
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards