A Reverend for Your Wedding - Rev. Christine

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Rev Chris was the officiant for our wedding and was amazing! We met with her via skype several times before our wedding so that we could all get to know each other, which meant that our wedding ceremony was personal to us. We were able to choose every aspect of the ceremony, and Rev Chris was so helpful with the entire planning process along the way. She was so professional and all of our friends and family told us how much they all enjoyed the ceremony. She did a great job, the day wouldn't have been the same without her!

A Reverend for Your Wedding - Rev. Christine responded with the following comments:

Hi Private User (thanks for emailing me to tell me you posted this review), Your wedding was WONDERFUL even after the problems you had with your first venue!!! Your family and friends were so kind with their comments after your ceremony. Looks like you really enjoyed Italy, too! Keep in touch, xoxo

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Christine is passionate about weddings and it shows. Our daughter's wedding was filled with laughter, love and tears. We were pleased with her attention to detail that personalized the service. Her husband's photos were online the following day for us to review and enjoy. It was a beautiful experience!

Thank you Cinda. Having PARENTS write reviews is a special blessing for me. I'm so very grateful for the time you took to do so and I'm also grateful that we had the chance to be a part of your family's very special wedding! Hope we have the opportunity to see each other again! xoxo

Recently Married

Reverend Christine created a beautiful ceremony that was especially tailored to us. The ceremony was peppered with spirituality, emotion, laughter and tears. We enjoyed spending time with her during our reception. She made us feel very special and was very genuine in doing so.

Thank you so much for your kind and generous review. I'm not sure who you are but your words touch my heart. xoxo

Mark
07/02/2015

Rev. Christine made our day so special. Her attention to detail and personal touch made our wedding the best day. Our guests were so impressed and enjoyed being with her.

Thank you so MUCH for taking the time to post your thoughts Mark. (I enjoyed seeing your honeymoon photos on Facebook. What a great time it looked like!!!) Hug your beautiful wife for me... and keep in touch!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Christine was absolutely amazing and pleasure to work with! From the very first phone conversation we had with her, my husband and I knew that we had found somebody special. She definitely made sure that we had the ceremony that we wanted - from what exact readings we wanted, to tweaking little parts of the ceremony (we wanted a song instead of a reading), she found a way to incorporate exactly what we wanted. We had multiple meetings with her to plan our ceremony, and just for us to all to get to know each other. Because of this, our ceremony was absolutely amazing - I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. It felt like we were having a friend marry us instead of a reverend that we had found. Even after the ceremony she has told us to reach out to her if we ever need to.

Hands down, finding Rev. Christine was one of the best choices that we made for our wedding!

Mr. & Mrs. "R"... i was just going to sign off my computer for the night when the review alert arrived. I'm SO HAPPY I read this tonight. Your kind and thoughtful words mean the world to me. Jack and I were talking earlier about how wonderful your plans turned out for the wedding and the weather was extraordinary too! I'm honored you chose me. Do keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

Cory
06/27/2015

Reverend Christine was a pleasure to work with. She was incredibly organized and detailed in all of our interactions. We met over Skype several times in the year leading up to our wedding, and Christine was very specific with each detail that would be a part of our wedding. She was very flexible with meeting times and answering any questions that arose. She even had a backup plan on the eve of the wedding with regards to microphones for our outdoor venue. She was very genuine in caring about our ceremony as much as we did, and our families noticed and appreciated this immediately when they met Christine.

We had a great experience with Reverend Christine and would absolutely recommend her!

Oh, thank you Cory! (Saw your honeymoon photos on Facebook... you're both wonderfully tan!!!) I so enjoyed getting to know you both. Your families were WONDERFUL as well. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I deeply appreciate it! Hug Taylor... keep in touch!

Angela
06/13/2015

Reverend Chris made our day special. She spent time to get to know us, and to work with us to make the ceremony personal and exactly the way we wanted. We have had several guest tell us how beautiful the ceremony was!! We are so happy we chose Reverend Chris.

Thank you Angela!!! It was a perfect day... even the sun came out. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. I'm looking forward to both of you keeping in touch! xoxo

Karen
06/13/2015

Excellent Service. We were very happy with our choice.

Oh Ye of little words! Hope you're feeling so much better. A number of people came down with summer colds right after your wedding. Give your beautiful bride a hug from me and THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to write a review. Keep in touch, lovebirds!!! xoxo

Robert
05/24/2015

Everything was perfect. We had a wonderful experience.

Thank you Rob! The day was perfect no matter whether it rained or shined. You also had a GREAT wedding party who were very helpful and flexible with moving the ceremony inside. Keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

Jackson
05/16/2015

Rev. Christine exceeded my expectations, I am tough one to please too. We ran into some good luck and stumbled upon Rev. Christine. She provided way more than I ever expected and she is a true professional. She asked us what WE want for OUR wedding. She made sure to remind us this is our day and that she is here to serve us. She did a great job adding just a touch of religiousness to our wedding and not over doing it. She even included her husband for our event and he was a great assets too. She is more than an officiant, she helped us tie up any loose ends we were not even aware of for our wedding. Save yourself the time and research and just go with Rev. Christine you will not be disappointed.

Jackson, your words mean SO much to me! What a beautiful day you and Staci planned. I also appreciate your kind words about how my husband helped. (He loves weddings!) You both have such wonderful families... you're truly blessed. I hope you keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

Services Used: Officiant

What more can I say about Rev. Chris other than SPECTACULAR. She helped us through every aspect of our wedding down to the layout for our programs.

Our day would not have been what it was without her. She made us as well as our guests not only laugh but cry during a very personalized service.

If you don't consider her you are crazy! LOL

Thanks - Kari & David

Kari and David, I'm so thrilled with your review of me and my services. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I have to say that I truly enjoyed getting to know you AND your families. What a terrific bunch of people and what fun we had at your wedding. Keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

Recently Married

Rev. Christine was fantastic. She went above and beyond anything we could have expected. She made our day very special and I can't begin to say how much we appreciate everything!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review! Keep in touch my lovebirds!!!

Joe
12/13/2014

Very much appreciated how at ease the wedding party was made to feel. Even received comments from the guests what a wonderful way to conduct the ceremony. All in all I was very pleased.

Joe, I am so grateful for your unique perspective from the wedding party!!! Thank you for taking the time to post your kind remarks. I hope you keep in touch and that we all meet again for more exciting times for our bride and groom!

Recently Married

She was wonderful. Very concerned abut OUR day even though she had some major challenges in her own life that week. She made sure we were comfortable and that helped lower our stress levels greatly during the day.

I would highly recommend her services to anyone. Without her we would have been lost since she also assisted us in our planning of other parts of the day.

Very wonderful woman and her husband/assistant was also awesome.

Dear lovebird! Thank you so much for your kind and generous review. You were a joy to work with. Remember, don't borrow trouble throughout life by worrying! =) Please DO keep in touch, dear ones and relay my thanks to your terrific family members too. What a fun wedding!!

Laura
12/06/2014

Rev. Christine is absolutely amazing. I could not have imagined anyone else so perfect to work with and perform our wedding. Working with her was very rewarding experience that I would recommend to everyone.

Lambeau Laura! Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful remarks. I am still enjoying reliving your wedding day. It was a first for me on a scooter! LOL You both have such wonderful family and friends. Give my kindest regards to them too AND stay in touch, lovebirds!!!

Kim
11/08/2014

Rev Christine made our ceremony personalized and respected our wishes for what we did and did not want included in it. The ceremony was perfectly spiritual.

Good afternoon, Mrs. M! Thank you for the quick and thoughtful review!!! Hug your handsome husband and have a wonderful trip/honeymoon in Hawaii! Please DO keep in touch, lovebirds!!!