A Reverend for Your Wedding - Rev. Christine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Rev Chris is and how she made our wedding day absolutely perfect. She worked with my husband and I to plan the perfect ceremony customized around us and our love story. A love story that is anything but traditional, but she understood all the obstacles we have overcome to be together and she knew we were meant to be together. I knew from the first moment I talked to her on the phone that I wanted her to officiate our ceremony and when my husband met her he knew right away she was perfect for us. She is so loving, funny, genuine, and truly a phenomenal woman. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. After our initial meeting, we did the rest of our meetings via Skype, which made it extremely convenient for our schedules. If you want your special day to be amazing, look no further than this wonderful woman. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to marry me and my now husband. Love you Rev Chris!

A Reverend for Your Wedding - Rev. Christine responded with the following comments:

Yes! You are definitely a non-traditional love story couple, but OH what a wonderful story with such a HAPPY ENDING! Your family and friends were so kind with their comments after the ceremony too! Thank you SO much for taking the time to review me. Think of me when you're honeymooning in warmer weather and keep in touch!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Christine was amazing for our special day. The level of customization and detail and advice she gave us in our planning and for our journey forward was nothing short special and amazing. The Skype sessions she does allow for easy flexibility in scheduling and allow a couple to really get to know her style and what she's all about, which is great and everyone should consider on that special day. Not only did we have the best officiant we could have ever dreamed of, but we also gained a life long friend to reach out if we ever need advice on our marriage.

Eric! I am really touched by your wonderful review. I feel lucky to be counted among your friends because you have such a terrific group of friends and family... they were so welcoming and genuine at your reception. I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with you both! Be happy, lovebirds!!!

Rick
08/08/2015

Rev Chris has a big heart and a big sense of humor. She is who you want to lead a special ceremony that would be everything but ordinary We got married in our home with only 10 people in attendance. Christine helped make this a sweet, loving and intimate event. We had written most of the script ourselves and she was more than happy to use it with her great talent of delivery. Those that were there said she helped make this wedding the best one they had ever attended. If Christine decides to marry you, it will be a great start to a long, wonderful marriage.

:) It was such a HAPPY day!!! Your ceremony was, by far, very unique... just like the two of you and your love story. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write these words that I will treasure. Hug your beautiful bride!!! xoxo Keep in touch lovebirds!

Recently Married

Rev. Chris was great to work with! We had a fusion American-Indian wedding ceremony and she was instrumental in making it a special ceremony which represented both cultures. Our meetings with her leading up to the wedding were always productive and the result was a very meaningful ceremony for both families. We would recommend Rev. Chris without any reservations- she was one of the best descisions we made!

Thank you so much Mrs. N! What a wonderful experience for me and for all of your guests. I too am grateful that you chose me to be a part of your joyful and happy wedding!!! Keep in touch! xoxo

Ranveer
07/25/2015

Simply outstanding experience. I really enjoyed it.

Ranveer, thank you SO MUCH for posting a review. It's always wonderful when the groom takes the time. Keep in touch, lovebirds!

Dianne
07/18/2015

From the 1st time we met with Rev Chris, we knew she was the Officiant for us. She was warm, funny, open and very flexible. She told us it was our ceremony and she would support and guide us in any way we wanted to go with our ceremony, She provided us with many resources to help guide us with selecting important segments of our wedding which was extremely helpful to us. The planning process was very organized and flexible allowing us to feel our way through the process. On the morning of our wedding it was beautiful and sunny but as it approached the time for our outdoor ceremony, it was clear a very large storm was rolling in. Our guests moved quickly to move our ceremony under the large tent we had set up and 5 minutes before what was supposed to be our ceremony time, tornado warnings were going off on all of our guests cell phones. A monsoon rolled in and as guests held down the tent, Rev Chris was cool as a cucumber and said "this will roll through and then we will have your beautiful ceremony." Boy was she right! An hour later the skies opened, sun came out and it again was a very beautiful day. Rev Chris made our wedding day so very personal and because she spent so much time with us in the preparation process, she could connect with us and our guests. It was an outstanding day, a beautiful ceremony and evening and set the pace for our continued life together. Many of our family and friends commented that day and still comment about what an warm and personal ceremony Rev Chris performed and they too would highly recommend her to anyone they know. We are very fortunate to have met Rev Chris and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Dianne!!! What a wonderful and lovely review. I felt like I was able to relive your entire day... and oh what a day it was! Everything DID turn out truly exceptional... including your ceremony which you and Janie poured your hearts into as well. Love and hugs and keep in touch, Lovebirds!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently Married

Rev Chris was the officiant for our wedding and was amazing! We met with her via skype several times before our wedding so that we could all get to know each other, which meant that our wedding ceremony was personal to us. We were able to choose every aspect of the ceremony, and Rev Chris was so helpful with the entire planning process along the way. She was so professional and all of our friends and family told us how much they all enjoyed the ceremony. She did a great job, the day wouldn't have been the same without her!

Hi Private User (thanks for emailing me to tell me you posted this review), Your wedding was WONDERFUL even after the problems you had with your first venue!!! Your family and friends were so kind with their comments after your ceremony. Looks like you really enjoyed Italy, too! Keep in touch, xoxo

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Christine is passionate about weddings and it shows. Our daughter's wedding was filled with laughter, love and tears. We were pleased with her attention to detail that personalized the service. Her husband's photos were online the following day for us to review and enjoy. It was a beautiful experience!

Thank you Cinda. Having PARENTS write reviews is a special blessing for me. I'm so very grateful for the time you took to do so and I'm also grateful that we had the chance to be a part of your family's very special wedding! Hope we have the opportunity to see each other again! xoxo

Recently Married

Reverend Christine created a beautiful ceremony that was especially tailored to us. The ceremony was peppered with spirituality, emotion, laughter and tears. We enjoyed spending time with her during our reception. She made us feel very special and was very genuine in doing so.

Thank you so much for your kind and generous review. I'm not sure who you are but your words touch my heart. xoxo

Mark
07/02/2015

Rev. Christine made our day so special. Her attention to detail and personal touch made our wedding the best day. Our guests were so impressed and enjoyed being with her.

Thank you so MUCH for taking the time to post your thoughts Mark. (I enjoyed seeing your honeymoon photos on Facebook. What a great time it looked like!!!) Hug your beautiful wife for me... and keep in touch!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Christine was absolutely amazing and pleasure to work with! From the very first phone conversation we had with her, my husband and I knew that we had found somebody special. She definitely made sure that we had the ceremony that we wanted - from what exact readings we wanted, to tweaking little parts of the ceremony (we wanted a song instead of a reading), she found a way to incorporate exactly what we wanted. We had multiple meetings with her to plan our ceremony, and just for us to all to get to know each other. Because of this, our ceremony was absolutely amazing - I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. It felt like we were having a friend marry us instead of a reverend that we had found. Even after the ceremony she has told us to reach out to her if we ever need to.

Hands down, finding Rev. Christine was one of the best choices that we made for our wedding!

Mr. & Mrs. "R"... i was just going to sign off my computer for the night when the review alert arrived. I'm SO HAPPY I read this tonight. Your kind and thoughtful words mean the world to me. Jack and I were talking earlier about how wonderful your plans turned out for the wedding and the weather was extraordinary too! I'm honored you chose me. Do keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

Cory
06/27/2015

Reverend Christine was a pleasure to work with. She was incredibly organized and detailed in all of our interactions. We met over Skype several times in the year leading up to our wedding, and Christine was very specific with each detail that would be a part of our wedding. She was very flexible with meeting times and answering any questions that arose. She even had a backup plan on the eve of the wedding with regards to microphones for our outdoor venue. She was very genuine in caring about our ceremony as much as we did, and our families noticed and appreciated this immediately when they met Christine.

We had a great experience with Reverend Christine and would absolutely recommend her!

Oh, thank you Cory! (Saw your honeymoon photos on Facebook... you're both wonderfully tan!!!) I so enjoyed getting to know you both. Your families were WONDERFUL as well. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I deeply appreciate it! Hug Taylor... keep in touch!

Angela
06/13/2015

Reverend Chris made our day special. She spent time to get to know us, and to work with us to make the ceremony personal and exactly the way we wanted. We have had several guest tell us how beautiful the ceremony was!! We are so happy we chose Reverend Chris.

Thank you Angela!!! It was a perfect day... even the sun came out. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. I'm looking forward to both of you keeping in touch! xoxo

Karen
06/13/2015

Excellent Service. We were very happy with our choice.

Oh Ye of little words! Hope you're feeling so much better. A number of people came down with summer colds right after your wedding. Give your beautiful bride a hug from me and THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to write a review. Keep in touch, lovebirds!!! xoxo

Robert
05/24/2015

Everything was perfect. We had a wonderful experience.

Thank you Rob! The day was perfect no matter whether it rained or shined. You also had a GREAT wedding party who were very helpful and flexible with moving the ceremony inside. Keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

Jackson
05/16/2015

Rev. Christine exceeded my expectations, I am tough one to please too. We ran into some good luck and stumbled upon Rev. Christine. She provided way more than I ever expected and she is a true professional. She asked us what WE want for OUR wedding. She made sure to remind us this is our day and that she is here to serve us. She did a great job adding just a touch of religiousness to our wedding and not over doing it. She even included her husband for our event and he was a great assets too. She is more than an officiant, she helped us tie up any loose ends we were not even aware of for our wedding. Save yourself the time and research and just go with Rev. Christine you will not be disappointed.

Jackson, your words mean SO much to me! What a beautiful day you and Staci planned. I also appreciate your kind words about how my husband helped. (He loves weddings!) You both have such wonderful families... you're truly blessed. I hope you keep in touch, lovebirds!!!