A Radiant You by Crystal Razor

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal. Is amazing! Her hair and makeup.skills.are absolutely amazing ! She was on time and was such a joy to work with! I highly recommend her for any event :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal did a phenomenal job of making me look both like myself and better than myself (I'm both very pale and have freckles, so this was no easy feat!). And she's now gotten me hooked on false eyelashes…she's created a monster! :) She and her assistant Deanna made my entire wedding party look absolutely stunning!

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal Razor has the patience of God! The professionalism and flexibility that she displayed during the makeup trial and wedding while dealing with my high maintenance and at times difficult mother was exceptional. Crystal and her assistant answered all of my mother's questions with such grace and skillfully incorporated her suggestions into the execution of her hair and makeup. In addition to her professionalism, she and her assistant are incredibly talented beauticians. They are able to quickly look at a picture and provide the same exact desired look. They showed up on time for both the trial and wedding and worked efficiently and swiftly to ensure that we were on time for our ceremony. My hair and makeup stayed put the entire wedding despite the weather and all of the dancing that took place that night. All of my bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous and I received so many compliments about my own hair and makeup throughout the night. Crystal Razor was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING! Crystal did a wonderful job on my wedding day. She was so professional and accommodating even though at the last minute my jr bridesmaid wanted to do her hair. I highly recommend crystal and her team. She did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. Thank you Krystal!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal and her team did a beautiful job for my wedding day hair and make-up. Crystal took such great care of me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. We felt and looked amazing. Crystal was on time and prepared for my early morning hair and makeup. She arrived bright and early at our hotel ready to go. She and her team listened to each of our requests and did an amazing job making our vision come true. I truly appreciate being able to work with Crystal and would highly recommend A Radiant You!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal Was wonderful. She was on time, she was able to listen to what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like and did exactly that. She was also able to do 2 more people at the last minute and their hair and makeup came out beautiful. My hair and makeup lasted all night without one touch up. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends. I never felt so beautiful!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal and her fellow artists made looking beautiful easy. She had great ideas about hair and makeup, was flexible and responsible, and didn't mind driving to the middle of nowhere several times until I could make up my mind. Her work was flawless and stayed in place all night, through hours of crazy dancing! She placed each piece of hair so perfectly that I never even felt her working on my hair. And she was pleasant and fun, calming my pre-wedding jitters. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was referred to Crystal Razor through my venue and couldn't be happier that they were there for hair and makeup at my wedding!

We had 10 bridal party and family members doing hair and makeup, each one with a different hairstyle. The entire team was so creative and able to work with the ladies to make their hair and makeup perfect! Everyone looked flawless and gorgeous and stayed that way throughout the entire wedding! I seriously felt so beautiful, but still looked like myself, which is another thing I loved about Crystal Razor and the whole team. Everyone who had their hair and makeup done received countless compliments from our guests and it's no wonder why-everyone looked AMAZING!!

I did two trials with Crystal after I somewhat switched up my hairstyle 2 weeks before the wedding. Crystal was completely accommodating and quickly came over to style my hair for the second time. Both times she was so helpful and knew exactly what would look good on me. Even the makeup artist, Kana, knew exactly what would look good on everyone!

All the women who came to do our hair and makeup were so wonderful and personable! We had a great time with all of them! I can't wait until I have another event where I get to use them again! Thank you Crystal, Gina and Kana!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This beautician was nothing short of amazing. She did a great job and worked hard when we arrived late back at the house. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Her hairstyles were perfect, and she listened to any and all concerns. The make up was fabulous as well! I recommend this team..excellent work for a reasonable price.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't recommend Crystal enough! She did hair and makeup for my two aunts, mother, mother-in-law, and two bridesmaids. She did such a great job on everyone! I have to admit I was a little worried when she said it would just be her and an assistant, but not only did everyone look amazing, she finished with time left over! Crystal traveled to the beach where I was having the wedding and she showed up early and well-prepared. She is so professional, she knew exactly what to do. She was also very responsive throughout the entire process. I would get an email back from her almost immediately after sending, she's amazing!

She gave me exactly what I wanted for my wedding day, and she was very patient during my trial when I kept changing my mind. She was so fun and such a pleasure to work with. She was also much more affordable than any other stylist I looked at. I also loved that she's willing and able to do edgier looks since I didn't want anything classic (which she of course can do!). I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
My
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal was amazing! I got married outside in 90 degree heat. It was intensely hot and humid. Even in this weather my hair and makeup looked fantastic for the entire event. My bridesmaids looked amazing. The best part was that each girl had a style that was tailored to her. Crystal was so fun to work with. She was laughing with us the whole morning. I received so many compliments on my hair and make up - I owe it all to Crystal!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing service. Crystal came to my house and made sure I was completely satisfied with my hair. I didn't even have an exact picture, I just told her what I wanted and she did it!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Jessy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal (and her assistant Shantay) did a beautiful job with my (and my bridal party's) wedding hair and makeup. I met with Crystal for two trials leading up to the wedding and changed my mind about the hair-do and headband several times. She was so flexible and patient, and helped give me suggestions of what looked good on me. The attention to detail was spectacular and we all felt so beautiful on the day of the wedding. Crystal and Shantay came right to our venue and spent several hours with all of us in the bridal suite. They were on time and brought everything needed to make us look stunning. I decided to use temporary eyelash and hair extensions and Crystal made them look so natural on me! No one would have been able to tell if I didnt spill the secret with a few close friends! After hair and makeup was done I took pictures outside in the freezing cold and very gusty wind. My hair and makeup held up beautifully and when I came in from outside it looked as if I just had the makeup applied! Amazing! Thank you so much to Crystal and Shantay for making us all look and feel beautiful! I highly recommend A Radiant You!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal and her assistant came to my house in the morning for my Sunday wedding. They arrived early to set up their mobile salon and started on time. They made the morning effortless, allowing me, my bridesmaids, and my mom to relax and enjoy. Their work was stunning--I cannot begin to describe how many wonderful comments I received all throughout that evening and for days afterward! I can say, with confidence, that I looked my most beautiful in my whole life on that day and it's all thanks to Crystal! As for the beforehand, Crystal was easy to get in contact with and was checking in with me all along the way. The trial hair and makeup also went fabulously!! I couldn't have wished for a better stylist to be making me and my bridal party all beautiful, while allowing us the comfort of my own home, and the relaxation that came with her, too!

• Wedding: 12/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Crystal Razor!!! She is very professional and knows exactly what she's doing!! My face looked amazing!!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not express how wonderful Crystal was to work with on and before my wedding day!

Crystal was very clear with the fees and techniques she offered. I showed her a hair style which three others stylists said they werent sure they could do. We tried it during my trail and one part of it did not work. She was able to work it out to make sure the look I wanted had the same affect and sure enough, it was perfect. She also convinced me in my trial to just "try" eyelashes which I was totally against. Now, I cant wait to have an event I can wear them again! This was my first go at airbrushed makeup. I am so glad I went that route because it stayed on all night. Im so glad Crystal provided that option.

When my photographer decided to move up our pictures by 3 hours, she immediately reworked hers and my wedding parties schedules to make it work.

Further, on my wedding day I was an emotional mess due to my beach wedding being moved inside due to rain and having a million people around me all day. During my trial, I told Crystal if I am acting like a Bridezilla, tell me to chill. About half way through...that is exactly what happened. She was finishing my hair and calmed me down so effortlessly (or so it felt to me!).

Whats more - My hair did not budge after 4 hours of dancing and 3 hours on the beach after. Maybe it was me being paranoid and asking her like 5 times to make sure it was super tight! Ha Again, I was so impressed I took pictures of my hair to send Crystal at the end of the night.

Without hesitation, I recommend Crystal and her team. If the situation ever arises to be able to hire her again, I will without a doubt!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
203-981-0494
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards