A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth

Value
Flexibility
Andrew
05/30/2015

Matt was awesome at our wedding reception at the Hilton Orrington in Evanston on May 30, 2015. We had some last minute adjustments to our schedule (additional toasts to bride and me) that were handled like a true pro. Matt kept our wedding fun and exciting for all by timing musical selections in an order that our current audience responded to best. That was huge. Its getting late and I dont have time to write more, but Matt Windsor is an excellent DJ that deserves your consideration. I give him my full and complete endorsement. Contact me if you want reference.

Sincerely,
Andrew J. Santucci

Email: ajsantucci3@gmail.com

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I used Matt Windsor as our DJ for our spring wedding ceremony and reception. Our wedding was on Friday, April 10th, 2015. (Ceremony in Glenview, IL and reception in Niles, IL) Matt did a fabulous job! He was very organized and detail-oriented, both during pre-wedding planning and on the day of the wedding. We were impressed with his experience, knowledge and professionalism. A huge part of why our wedding was such a success is because of Matt. We would highly recommend him!

Services Used: DJ

Everyone totally enjoyed our wedding this past Saturday! All night long everyone was telling us how amazing the DJ was and how great the music was. He played a great variety of oldies but goodies, and new music as well as incorportaed some of our cultural music. DJ ANDREW was GREAT! The uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth has given us some of the best pictures. They put together this great album for you, and you get a USB of all the photos. From the beginning to the end they were professional and awesome to work with!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Matt was beyond amazing! Both my husband and I have extremely busy and limited schedules. Matt was so responsive, on the ball, and flexible. I truly felt like we were his only clients throughout the process--because he would respond so quickly, with the information I needed, and with sincerity. Everything was 100% on-point, from the lighting, to the fabrics, to the Italian lighting, to the MUSIC & DANCING!!! My family LOVES to dance, and they were SO complimentary of Matt's ability to read the crowd and play the music that they wanted to hear...our guests didn't leave the dance floor, and were cheering for more at the end of the night. I can't say enough about how his services transformed our wedding--A Posh is truly incredible.

Recently Married

•A Posh Production and Matt Windsor were the absolute highlight of our wedding. He was definitely out #1 vendor and most asked about when our wedding was over. A Posh Production provided us with DJ service as well as uplighting, a ceiling wash, and custom monogram globo. I would choose them all over again and have already recommended their services to recently engaged friends. Matt served as an awesome MC as our reception began. What I liked about A Posh Production was that we were able to give Matt insights into things that we liked and wanted, but he was able to read the room and go with the vibe of the crowd. After all, he is the professional. Nobody left the dance floor! So many guests came up to tell us how great our DJ was and how much fun they had dancing. In addition, they provided the uplighting, ceiling wash, and custom monogram globo for our reception site. It looked beautiful. Matt is an absolute genius. In person the room looked great- a blue-purple feel. It didn’t hurt your eyes and just added to the mood. BUT when we looked at our pictures, they photographed the perfect purple shade we wanted. It made a beautiful, yet standard, hotel ballroom our very own. Matt made our day less stressful and one that we will remember forever. He was great to work with. I would recommend A Posh Production to anyone looking to have a fun time!

Recently Married

Matt Windsor is amazing. My husband and I got married this weekend, and Matt was our DJ. The night was absolutely perfect. From the very beginning the planning process for day was easy and convenient. Matt took every idea I had, and made them all happen. There was not a single moment when the dance floor was not packed. The whole day after my wedding I got multiple calls and texts saying how great the DJ was, how awesome the mix of music was, and how all of their legs hurt from dancing all night! The uplighting was beautiful, and transformed the space. I can not thank Matt enough for making the night perfect. If you are looking for a class act DJ, A Posh Productions is without a doubt the way to go.

-- Becky Huggins

Recently Married

A Posh Productions were incredibly professional, easy to work with - and they delivered a fantastic result. We made the decision to include uplighting for our wedding late in the game, and it was one of the best decisions we made. It completely transformed our venue - the caterer and venue manager both agreed that it was one the best looking weddings in that venue all season - in large part due to the uplighting. It has now been over a month, and we are still getting compliments about the lighting!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Great communication during preparation for our wedding. The lighting was even better then what we expected. Our dj Dave was extremely professional and did a great job on introductions and keeping the dance floor moving.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
slh21
Recently Married

DJ Dave F. was fantastic to work with throughout our planning process and during the day-of the wedding! He was responsive to all e-mail and phone communications, and adapted well to on-the-fly changes during our cocktail hour and reception. During the planning process, Dave was really helpful when we asked him about reception decor, lighting, etc., as well as song suggestions. During the wedding reception, Dave was really great at reading the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night! Our guests loved Dave's personality and remarked throughout the evening about what a great DJ he was. We even had guests tell us, days after the wedding, how much they loved the music during cocktails, dinner, and dancing. At the end of the night, we took a final photo of everyone who had made it through the end of our wedding, and we loved that Dave joined us in the photo!

All in all, we loved working with Dave for his professionalism, good communication, fun, and adaptability. Hiring an experienced DJ like Dave is so critical for a successful (translation: fun!) wedding because DJ personality, timing, and knowledge really sets the tone throughout the evening. You won't regret working with Dave!

Services Used: DJ

I chose Matt at a Post Production off a review on The Knot- truly hope you do the same. Some of my vendors I've known for years and chose them because I've worked with them before, etc. Matt made it so I had NOTHING to worry about with him and ended up being my favorite vendor. Prices were INCREDIBLY reasonable, plus he was super responsive, easy to work with, and didn't try to sell us something at every juncture, but gave his opinion on what we truly needed and what we didn't (in terms of lighting). The venue decor was GORGEOUS, looked like it was out of a magazine, and he even pulled off a day of audible where we split the event into two rooms due to weather- without complaint or upcharge! The photobooth pics were awesome, and he let us use our custom logo on the prints. He read the crowd in terms of music and played the right songs at the right time. Truly, you're making a bad decision if you choose to go with someone besides Matt, he's without question the best, and stress free.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I had the BEST experience with A Posh Production. Not only were they responsive and organized, but they were so easy to work with and provided incredible music and lighting for my outdoor wedding.

Matt and Dave couldn't have been better. They really listened to my husband and I when it came to song ideas and vibe we wanted for the wedding. We had an idea to bring in a live Drummer to play along with Dave towards the end of the night. They found him and it was A HIT!! EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE was dancing - we couldn't have been happier.

Highly recommend their services, you won't be disappointed.

Recently Married

Did a great job! People were complimenting the dj all night and days after!

Services Used: DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We used A Posh Production for the up lighting at our wedding 9-12-14. Their prices are way more reasonable than some of the other vendors offering the same service. Matt was great to work with. He was professional and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. We also went to their office to look at some of the lighting because we weren't sure which color purple we wanted to go with. When we walked in to our reception, the up lighting gave the room that extra spark that it needed to make it look stunning.
Thanks for helping us make our special day so memorable!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Sarah
08/31/2014

Matt from Posh Productions was such a pleasure to work with. He was responsive, and super nice. He answered all of our questions in a timely fashion. He also got us. He read the crowd perfectly and had our dance floor packed the entire night.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We were referred by a family friend for great quality, great people. Posh did not disappoint. Matt Windsor, owner, clearly from the beginning was focused on creating the best experience possible for us. He gave us different options with event rentals and photobooths that we were able to cater to. He also was very calm and helped make a stressful time much easier for us. He kept in contact to ensure everything went by smoothly. Additionally, we have friends and family who took home pictures and really treasured the ability to have fun with the photobooth. We have seen their photos displayed in their homes which is just fulfilling to see. Thank you Matt. Mr. David Florczak, our DJ, was even better than we expected. On our first meeting with him, he showed his true professionalism by speaking about how he thought the best weddings were done and gave his vision of what he thought was good. The end result was a coordinated effort amongst us and David to produce an amazing party that integrated music for all people to dance to, our favorites and our requests, and kept people dancing heavy until our venue asked us if we could end the party. :) Additionally David was very professional with his introductions, was an MC that had the presence to bring structure yet stayed in the background and kept the attention on the appropriate people at the time, including us. This was very welcome as some DJs have sometimes fallen in love with themselves that we've seen and it was nice to not deal with that. I couldn't recommend Posh Production more highly.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

Being a DJ on the Chicagoland wedding industry myself I knew how crucial it was to have a great DJ which can make or break a wedding. My wife and I chose Matt with A Posh Production because they offer professional services and great response time to questions, ideas, and are flexible on changes. We had our reception completely outside at Citizens Park in Barrington and I had a vision of what I wanted the lighting to be beyond what most other companies could provide. We had 28 wireless up lights up lighting the trees and even had the trees put on multiple light shows throughout the night! Not only did we have those up lights but also 20 more lights in and around the pavilion which was our main feature of the night. Matt not only brought the lighting but also the sound and talent of his DJ/MC skills! When it came time to do our toasts in the tent (75 feet away) Matt provided a wireless microphone and speaker setup which put me at ease for a tripping hazard to our guests. After dinner my wife and I shared our first dance which was a choreographed dance... Matt not only played the copy I edited but also made the intelligent lights change with every song change! After the first dances Matt filled the dance floor from that point on with songs of all genres and ages. Being that I wasn't able to DJ my own wedding I had to hire someone I knew would take care of timing, smoothness of the night, and keep the dance floor full! Lastly, we also had TagPrints at our wedding too, WOW DID OUR GUESTS LOVE THIS! If you are even considering a photo booth, ask Matt about TagPrints! Thanks Matt for making our day so special, you are a true professional and we wouldn't have changed a thing!