A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Matt is the most professional, detail oriented, and amazing dj I have ever experienced. I have been to a lot of parties, and nothing compares to him. I know a lot of people will be asking for his name after they were at our wedding.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Dave was the DJ for my wedding, and we had a blast! Our guests were happy, dancing, and having fun the whole night. After the reception, I received several compliments on my DJ choice from guests who attended my wedding. Dave was organized and helped me to know when games and events were going to occur throughout the night. It was wonderful to have someone to do that for me so I could just have fun and enjoy my exciting, special day. Definitely will be recommending him to family and friends in the future. Thank you!!

Services Used: DJ

Matt was the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He also provided lighting, a fabric backdrop, and a dance floor. The music was amazing! The entire wedding was up on their feet - all ages - ALL NIGHT LONG! The dance floor was so packed, there were overflow groups among the tables. We'd never seen anything like it. All night long we received compliments on how amazing the music was. He "read" the crowd and tailored the music to the group.

Matt was wonderful to work with. He answered emails and phone calls almost immediately. During the planning stage, he met with the bride and groom to make sure the wedding would be what they envisioned. His price was fair. On the day of the wedding, I could not believe how he had transformed the venue space... it literally took my breath away.

So thank you Matt and A Posh Production- you made our daughter's wedding better than we could have ever imagined! I would give you fifty stars if I could.
Julie Hupp

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend A Posh Production to anyone for your upcoming wedding. We had a wonderful experience with Oliver as our DJ. He did a great job overall with our ceremony and reception, and in making sure all the events flowed nicely throughout the night. He responded quickly to any emails I sent, and took the time to talk with us a few days prior to our wedding for almost an hour on the phone to make sure he discussed every detail with us and nothing was forgotten. He asked things that didn't even occur to me, but I am so glad he brought up. He is very personable and so funny, yet extremely professional too. The owner of the company Matt responds to every email SO fast too! It is very impressive and great service all around. We did uplighting in our reception room too and we loved that also!

slh21
07/05/2015

DJ Dave F. was fantastic to work with throughout our planning process and during the day-of the wedding! He was responsive to all e-mail and phone communications, and adapted well to on-the-fly changes during our cocktail hour and reception. During the planning process, Dave was really helpful when we asked him about reception decor, lighting, etc., as well as song suggestions. During the wedding reception, Dave was really great at reading the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night! Our guests loved Dave's personality and remarked throughout the evening about what a great DJ he was. We even had guests tell us, days after the wedding, how much they loved the music during cocktails, dinner, and dancing. At the end of the night, we took a final photo of everyone who had made it through the end of our wedding, and we loved that Dave joined us in the photo!

All in all, we loved working with Dave for his professionalism, good communication, fun, and adaptability. Hiring an experienced DJ like Dave is so critical for a successful (translation: fun!) wedding because DJ personality, timing, and knowledge really sets the tone throughout the evening. You won't regret working with Dave!

Andrew
1 Review
05/30/2015

Matt was awesome at our wedding reception at the Hilton Orrington in Evanston on May 30, 2015. We had some last minute adjustments to our schedule (additional toasts to bride and me) that were handled like a true pro. Matt kept our wedding fun and exciting for all by timing musical selections in an order that our current audience responded to best. That was huge. Its getting late and I dont have time to write more, but Matt Windsor is an excellent DJ that deserves your consideration. I give him my full and complete endorsement. Contact me if you want reference.

Sincerely,
Andrew J. Santucci

Email: ajsantucci3@gmail.com

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I used Matt Windsor as our DJ for our spring wedding ceremony and reception. Our wedding was on Friday, April 10th, 2015. (Ceremony in Glenview, IL and reception in Niles, IL) Matt did a fabulous job! He was very organized and detail-oriented, both during pre-wedding planning and on the day of the wedding. We were impressed with his experience, knowledge and professionalism. A huge part of why our wedding was such a success is because of Matt. We would highly recommend him!

Services Used: DJ

Everyone totally enjoyed our wedding this past Saturday! All night long everyone was telling us how amazing the DJ was and how great the music was. He played a great variety of oldies but goodies, and new music as well as incorportaed some of our cultural music. DJ ANDREW was GREAT! The uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth has given us some of the best pictures. They put together this great album for you, and you get a USB of all the photos. From the beginning to the end they were professional and awesome to work with!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Matt was beyond amazing! Both my husband and I have extremely busy and limited schedules. Matt was so responsive, on the ball, and flexible. I truly felt like we were his only clients throughout the process--because he would respond so quickly, with the information I needed, and with sincerity. Everything was 100% on-point, from the lighting, to the fabrics, to the Italian lighting, to the MUSIC & DANCING!!! My family LOVES to dance, and they were SO complimentary of Matt's ability to read the crowd and play the music that they wanted to hear...our guests didn't leave the dance floor, and were cheering for more at the end of the night. I can't say enough about how his services transformed our wedding--A Posh is truly incredible.

Recently Married

•A Posh Production and Matt Windsor were the absolute highlight of our wedding. He was definitely out #1 vendor and most asked about when our wedding was over. A Posh Production provided us with DJ service as well as uplighting, a ceiling wash, and custom monogram globo. I would choose them all over again and have already recommended their services to recently engaged friends. Matt served as an awesome MC as our reception began. What I liked about A Posh Production was that we were able to give Matt insights into things that we liked and wanted, but he was able to read the room and go with the vibe of the crowd. After all, he is the professional. Nobody left the dance floor! So many guests came up to tell us how great our DJ was and how much fun they had dancing. In addition, they provided the uplighting, ceiling wash, and custom monogram globo for our reception site. It looked beautiful. Matt is an absolute genius. In person the room looked great- a blue-purple feel. It didn’t hurt your eyes and just added to the mood. BUT when we looked at our pictures, they photographed the perfect purple shade we wanted. It made a beautiful, yet standard, hotel ballroom our very own. Matt made our day less stressful and one that we will remember forever. He was great to work with. I would recommend A Posh Production to anyone looking to have a fun time!

Recently Married

Matt Windsor is amazing. My husband and I got married this weekend, and Matt was our DJ. The night was absolutely perfect. From the very beginning the planning process for day was easy and convenient. Matt took every idea I had, and made them all happen. There was not a single moment when the dance floor was not packed. The whole day after my wedding I got multiple calls and texts saying how great the DJ was, how awesome the mix of music was, and how all of their legs hurt from dancing all night! The uplighting was beautiful, and transformed the space. I can not thank Matt enough for making the night perfect. If you are looking for a class act DJ, A Posh Productions is without a doubt the way to go.

-- Becky Huggins

Recently Married

A Posh Productions were incredibly professional, easy to work with - and they delivered a fantastic result. We made the decision to include uplighting for our wedding late in the game, and it was one of the best decisions we made. It completely transformed our venue - the caterer and venue manager both agreed that it was one the best looking weddings in that venue all season - in large part due to the uplighting. It has now been over a month, and we are still getting compliments about the lighting!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
1 Review
Recently Married

Great communication during preparation for our wedding. The lighting was even better then what we expected. Our dj Dave was extremely professional and did a great job on introductions and keeping the dance floor moving.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I chose Matt at a Post Production off a review on The Knot- truly hope you do the same. Some of my vendors I've known for years and chose them because I've worked with them before, etc. Matt made it so I had NOTHING to worry about with him and ended up being my favorite vendor. Prices were INCREDIBLY reasonable, plus he was super responsive, easy to work with, and didn't try to sell us something at every juncture, but gave his opinion on what we truly needed and what we didn't (in terms of lighting). The venue decor was GORGEOUS, looked like it was out of a magazine, and he even pulled off a day of audible where we split the event into two rooms due to weather- without complaint or upcharge! The photobooth pics were awesome, and he let us use our custom logo on the prints. He read the crowd in terms of music and played the right songs at the right time. Truly, you're making a bad decision if you choose to go with someone besides Matt, he's without question the best, and stress free.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I had the BEST experience with A Posh Production. Not only were they responsive and organized, but they were so easy to work with and provided incredible music and lighting for my outdoor wedding.

Matt and Dave couldn't have been better. They really listened to my husband and I when it came to song ideas and vibe we wanted for the wedding. We had an idea to bring in a live Drummer to play along with Dave towards the end of the night. They found him and it was A HIT!! EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE was dancing - we couldn't have been happier.

Highly recommend their services, you won't be disappointed.

Recently Married

Did a great job! People were complimenting the dj all night and days after!

Services Used: DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor