A Personalized Wedding

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Deborah was very professional and kind.She was helpful with letting us know exactly what to do. Deb was great I would recommend her for any wedding.

Services Used: Officiant

Debbie Berry was very easy to communicate with before and after the ceremony. She always responded to e-mails professionally and promptly. I would recommend Debbie mostly due to her genuine service. She was very thoughtful of Ryan and I's requests and truly cared about the ceremony and ultimately our relationship.

Sarah
11/08/2014

Very accommodating and professional officiant, I would recommend her to anyone getting married!!

Maya
09/13/2014

Our ceremony was very relaxed and laid back and Debbie did a wonderful job keeping it that way!

Mariya
05/10/2014

Debbie did a fantastic job performing as our wedding officinat! Highly recommend her! She is very helpful with any questions/ideas you have for your personalized wedding ceremony and vows. I also loved how quickly she was responding to email messages. Very friendly and experienced professional! Definitely recommend Debbie for your wedding!

Services Used: Officiant

I highly recommend Deborah for your wedding ceremony. She is very easy to work with, and was quick to respond to all of our inquiries. She helped to make our special day stress-free. Most of all, although she didn't personally know my husband and I, the words she spoke were delivered as if she did. It made the ceremony very special. Deborah is a very sweet person and she could not have been more accommodating to our needs.

Services Used: Officiant

Debbie provided a wonderful personalized ceremony that made our day very special. She is very professional and accommodating and I would highly recommend her to any couple needing a wedding officiant.

Private User
1+ year ago

Debbie Berry is the real deal. If you are looking for a genuine, experienced, truly helpful, warm, compassionate, and highly professional officiant who loves the work, rest assured, you have found one. Highest recommendations, with no reservations!!!

Services Used: Officiant

It was a beautiful ceremony and she really made us feel relaxed. I felt like we were in good hands.

millard
02/14/2013

Deborah was just awsome, being a same-sex couple we wanted someone who would make the ceremony personal yet still traditional. Deborah delivered 110% it was the nicest ceremony we had ever heard and was told the same by our families.

Hilary
02/09/2013

We are so thankful for Debbie being our officiant. Our original cancelled the night before our wedding because it was a blizzard so we were in a terrible bind. Someone recommended Debbie and even though it was only 24 hours until the wedding she said she would be there and made our ceremony personal and special. We couldn't have asked for a better service.

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I were married at a wilderness camp that was far from easy to reach. We live out of state and so, had no way of meeting with our officiant before our actual wedding day. From the minute we contacted Debbie, she was friendly, warm, responsive, professional, personal, and helpful. She worked with us over the phone and by email. She had to travel hours each way to reach our wedding destination, and was completely flexible with the ceremony time and style. She also really helped us personalize our wedding, came up with great ideas based on our interests and what we were looking for. Creating a really special, unique ceremony that really expressed who we are felt like a partnership with Debbie. Our wedding was the happiest day of our lives, and there's nobody we would rather have had officiate!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I would recommend her for your wedding

Services Used: Officiant

Wonderful communication! Wonderful ceremony! 5 stars all the way !

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We were very happy and pleased with this officiant. She was helpful and understanding. She provided several suggested ceremonies and we found one that pleased us very much. One minor change was all it took to make it ours. She was friendly and accomadating and on the day of our ceremony we felt very at ease. If we had to do it all over again, I would certainly have her perform our ceremony again.

Services Used: Officiant

Debbie was great! We wanted a nautical theme to our wedding and her ceremony included many, thoughtful inclusions of sailing terms. She even wore a nautical silk scarf for her attire. She was easy to work with, completely professional and really made our day perfect!