A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens

where special moments are always in style!

Seattle, WA 98105 | map

Flexibility:
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Mode provided chair covers and ties for our daughters wedding- they were beautiful, delivered on time and removed on time. I recommend them to others for this service.

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zarah was wonderful to work with. On the day of my daughter's wedding, the set-up went perfectly and I felt completely confident. Zarah and her team went above and beyond in the creation of the sash bows on the chair covers. The cake table would not have looked so good without the sash arrangement they took care of. I would highly recommend their services.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A mode event provided wonderful service for very reasonable price.
I don't know what we did without Zarah. She was absolutely great at her job. Very fast response, she knows what she's doing. I would recommend her to everyone who are planning to have a wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zarah Rice is amazing! Her expertise in coordinating the event allowed us to enjoy our guests and have a wonderful time. Everthing proceeded so smoothly! Zarah has contacts with many vendors and provided us with excellent choices. She placed orders for us and followed up with each vendor to confirm orders and make sure items were delivered and picked up on time. The linens and sashes she provided were a lovely touch. Zarah handled everthing beautifully, dealt calmly and confidently with all of our questions and concerns -- and kept it all within our budget!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I HIGHLY recommend A Mode Events for wedding planning, day-of coordination and chair covers. Zarah Rice is very professional and she won't let you down. She went above and beyond for my wedding. She made sure that everything went smoothly, everyone knew what they were supposed to do, and that we stuck to our time schedule. My wedding was seamless thanks to A Mode Events.

At first I didn't think that I needed a wedding planner because I'm so organized and thought I could do everything myself. Zarah offered day-of services to make sure that my planning didn't go to waste. In addition to checking in with ALL of my vendors she was there to make sure that everyone followed through. I had no stress on my wedding day (just imagine!). Hiring her was the best decision that I could have made for our wedding. Everything went PERFECT. Zarah and her staff were amazing to work with and I'm so thankful that she was there to make our wedding as wonderful and memorable as it was.

If you're even considering hiring an event planner or looking for chair covers (which are high quality and inexpensive in comparison to other vendors) I suggest you contact A Mode Events.

Thank you A Mode Events for making my wedding even better than I imagined it could be!

-Samantha & Moses
Married 5/26/2012

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zarah Rice and her team at A Mode Events were amazing! I was looking for a vendor to do my chair covers and sashes for my wedding in February. Other vendors had quoted me close to $1700 for just the covers...i had to pick them up, I had to set them up, I had to take them down, & I had to return them to the vendor....ahhh, no thank you!

Zarah meet with me and my fiance one sunday night (she will meet you anywhere, anytime) and we chose the color and style that we wanted. For 200 covers and sashes it was under $800. Plus...her crew brough them, set them up, & the day after our wedding, picked them up!!! She was also a dream to work with!

If you ever need chari cover needs, she is your girl!!!!! Plus she will beat anyones price!

• Wedding: 02/04/2012
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience was fantastic. A little weird that they had no office and we met at Starbucks instead...but the chair covers and tablecloths were beautiful. Plus they had a promotion for free upgrade to satin chair covers and satin sashes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Very friendly and fantastic price.

• Wedding: 01/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Mode Events was wonderful and the BEST linens rentals service that I've ever utilized. They have a large, diverse collection and selection of linens (in both colors and textures) at affordable and competitive prices compared with other vendors. Zarah was an absolute joy to work with and made the whole experience of planning a wedding during a winter snowstorm that much easier. The chair covers and table linens were high-quality, beautiful and truly transformed the hall. Zarah and her team were always prompt, professional and courteous. She was also really understanding and flexible, especially considering all the weather-related venue and linen changes. The customer service provided was outstanding and every detail from the initial quote to the day-of setup was thoughtfully arranged, communicated and completed. Will definitely use for future events and continue to recommend to others for weddings and other occasions.

• Wedding: 01/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be happier with services provided by Zarah Rice and her team at A Mode Events! We were referred to Zarah to discuss chair covers and sashes. She was so wonderful to work with and provided so much helpful advice! I had been working hard to plan my daughter's special day, within less than two months notice. After learning that Zarah also provided Event Planning and "Day of Coordinator" services, and because I already felt comfortable with her from the chair decor planning, I asked if she was available for the rehearsal and wedding day. Zarah helped bring it all together, so that I could spend the day with Hannah worry free! Zarah is my "Special Angel"! She is professional, knowledgeable, friendly and creative! We all love her and would recommend her to any brides and/or moms planning their special event! We received so many compliments, and I have Zarah to thank for so much! You will LOVE her!

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens responded with the following comments:

Nadine THANK YOU so much for trusting us with Hannah's wedding! We absolutely had fun planning her big day with you! You, Hannah and Dallas were so amazing to work with that you made our job much more enjoyable. Again thank you!

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Mode Events LITERALLY saved the day for us! When we ran into a nearly last minute glitch with our table runners not arriving on time, the owner Zarah was incredibly flexible, and most professional to our needs, especially after we had to reschedule twice with her! Also, even though we were initially just renting the runners, Zarah gave us numerous suggestions and "freebies" i.e. a ring bearers pillow etc. and in the end when our "flameless LED candles didn't come in (the day before the wedding) we knew per her suggestion, exactly where to go, for a bulk purchase at a reasonable price, and it all came together brilliantly. We would highly recommend A Mode Events for any occasion as the professionalism, sensitivity to client needs and genuine love for the opportunity certainly comes through. Many thanks and cheers to A Mode Events and Zarah, we'll recommend you to all!

I'm so glad we were able to help with your wedding needs Rachel! You and Bill are amazing together and definitely make a lovely couple. We wish you guys the best and thank you so so much for all the kind words!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so glad we used A Mode Events for our chair cover and sash rentals. The rates were extremely reasonable, and Zarah is very responsive and great to work with. When I asked to see how the covers and sashes would look on the chairs at the wedding, she immediately set up a time to meet me at the hotel and show me in person. And when I say immediately, I mean it; I called her one day and literally by the next day everything was set up with the hotel. It was amazing! The day of the wedding, everything was presented exactly as planned, and on time. I would highly recommend A Mode Events!

Maple your wedding was absolutely stunning and you looked incredible! We were worried about the rain that week, but the sun came out on your special day! Definitely a sign of great things to come for you and Tim! Congratulations again!

• Wedding: 10/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zahra Was helpful from day one! When wanting to cut cost she helped with ideas and options and even helped to decide on using chair sashes as the tabletop color! Such a wonderful job. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

A Mode Events provided chari covers, linens and sashes for our wedding. Zara was very professional and A Mode Events provides quality service, product and value. I definitely recommend A Mode Events!

Lee thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad we were able to help you with your wedding!

• Wedding: 09/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a beautiful job! It looked wonderful and when I saw the room for the first time I cried because it looked so great!

My assistants could't stop talking about your wedding Katie! The globe lanterns were a great touch and the colors of the set up were vibrant! I'm glad you love the end result of our work, your wedding was definitely a representation of elegance!

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Mode Events was reasonably priced, provided awesome service, and was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!!

We love your theme Tesarah! Everything on your wedding was very well thought of! The clouded runners looked really beautiful with your centerpieces.

• Wedding: 08/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful, responsive, on time. Went the extra mile. Can thoroughly recommend them.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness Susan! The bouquet you gave me was amazing and had so many compliments from friends who came over that night! Thank you again!

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
206-634-2035
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards