A Great Shot Photography

A Great Shot Photography

TX
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
3.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen is very talented and takes really great shots, but she lacks in the communication department.

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I'm only putting one star because you can't choose zero. We hired Jenn for our wedding and she was the most unprofessional person I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. I highly regret choosing her as my photographer. She double booked our engagement photos twice and made us reschedule both times. She showed up late to the engagement pictures and the bridals. It was over a year from the date of our wedding when we received all of our products but was paid in full prior to the wedding. I attempted to contact her for four months and until I finally was able to get in touch with her. Her pictures were ok, definitely not worth the year wait it to took to get them or the price tag. Save yourself some money and find someone who will do a better job in a reasonable time frame.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A Great Shot did the photographs for my daughters wedding May 1st 2011, as well as her Engagement photo's. Jenn is such a wonderful person to work with, I would highly recommend her services. She was extremely flexible with anything that we ask of her. She worked with my grandchildren just as hard as she did with the adults to be sure she got excellent photographs. She made the photo's fun even for those of us who HATE have our picture taken. I have yet to see the Wedding Photo's since the Wedding was this past weekend however, I have no doubt that the quality will exceed our expectations.

Tammy Dean
Mother of the Beauthful Bride

• Wedding: 05/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenn is amazing... she is a ton of fun to work with. She always put a smile on my face and made the picture process a joy. Jenn was very flexable with my hectic schedule and her pictures came out beautiful. I would recommend A Great Shot to any bride-to-be!!

• Wedding: 05/01/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenn Jez is an amazing photographer. She is so easy going, fun, and knew exactly how to capture our personality through the lens. My husband is much more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it, and Jenn was able to bring him out of his shyness so that it could be capture on film. I had all of my pictures (engagement, bridals, and wedding) done by her and I couldn't be happier. She has definitely found two more life-long clients. My wedding was only two weeks ago, but I anxiously await my wedding photos. I heard nothing but good things about her after the wedding. Jenn made all of my family, friends, and guests feel at ease while she was taking the photographs. She even doubled as a wedding coordinator for me before my wedding, making sure everything was set up and would photograph beautifully. I highly recommend Jenn Jez and A Great Shot Photography for all of your photography needs.

• Wedding: 04/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenn was so great to work with! I'm the last of 5 kids to get married and we all agree she was the best photographer out of all of our weddings. She worked really well with our wedding site coordinator and had tons of cute ideas. She kept everything moving at a good pace and included every picture we requested (and there were TONS). The hard-to-please-groom was even impressed! We recommend A Great Shot! and Jenn Jez for anyone looking for a carefree wedding with amazing pictures! We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out!
Lauren B, bride

• Wedding: 10/09/2010

Wedding Date: May 22, 2010
I can't say enough about the wonderful job Jenn did for Jacy and J.B.'s engagement, bridal and wedding pictures. She went out of her way to make sure that we had every shot we needed for every event. She became part of our family during the last 9 months and I greatly appreciate everything she did for us. Her work is just beautiful! We knew when we first looked at her work that she would capture Jacy and J.B. as they truly are. She is the best in my book!!
Rhonda, Mother of the Bride

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Jenn for engagements, bridal portraits and the wedding. All of our pictures were beautiful!! She also worked in a special picture time for my husband's two little girls in our engagements. I loved working with Jenn. Everyone at the wedding complimented what a great job they did taking pictures and still staying out of the main path. Ill be using Jenn for budoir and family pictures in the future!

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the best experience with Jenn and her team! I have always felt that I did not take good pictures. Jenn's personality and creative ideas on locations really put me at ease for our engagement photos and they turned out great! During our wedding ceremony and reception; Jenn and her team were efficient, unobtrusive, and caught some wonderful moments. We really appreciated her attention and guidance during a very stressful time and the photo quality was outstanding!

Jenn! Can't wait to call you for our 1 year anniversary photos...or maybe pregnancy/baby photos!

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen Jez, A Great Shot Photography, took outdoor pictures of us and my three children, just before my son left for the US Air Force. The pictures were spontaneous and fun, she made us laugh! The pictures are near a creek that was flowing and lots of beautiful trees Jen took pictures of us on large rocks, near trees and playing in the water. We didn't even know she was there! The pictures are awesome and reflect our reality. We now have this great series of pictures of us and my three sons that I will have forever, captured when they were all young (me too). And they will have a picture of themselves with their mom and new step dad when she was really "young" which they'll have forever. She captured US as a family. Jen is awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding gift for us. By the way, we had one of the pictures made into a Christmas card which is a gift in itself!

Mary Handley
Flower Mound, Texas

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

“Jen is a unique individual who takes her work very seriously. She is multi-talented and works well with everybody. I hired her to take the pictures of my daughter's wedding and they were just amazing. She really puts feeling into taking the pictures. I would highly recommend her!” January 2, 2010

• Wedding: 01/02/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used A Great Shot for our engagement pictures, bridal pictures and on our wedding day. Jenn and her staff were great. The pictures they took were awesome. They took almost 2,500 on our wedding day. So we had a lot of great pictures to choose from. The only problem that we had is that sometimes it takes a while to get responses back from emails and phone calls. But we would still recommend them to all our friends.

• Wedding: 05/24/2009
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Jenn is very outgoing and that helped me during my bridal portraits since I'm a little nervous around the camera. She has great ideas on setting up shots and she's not afraid to try something new. She got some great shots during our ceremony and we didn't even notice she was there. She never got in the way but was always able to get the pictures we wanted.

I will agree with the previous reviewer that she is a little slow in getting a response back, and she seems to prefer talking on the phone rather than through email, so keep that in mind.

• Wedding: 04/18/2009