A+ Entertainment

A+ Entertainment

Offering top notch DJ, Lighting & Photo Booths for all occasions.

Lansdale, PA 19446 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.4 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Both our DJ and Photobooth were from A+ Entertainment. The DJ was great! He discussed the music with us before the wedding and played exactly the kind of music we wanted at our wedding. The Photobooth was the highlight of the wedding! It fit so many people. I think we had 8 people at one time! It was also small enough it didn't take up to much room in the cocktail room. I would highly recommend the photobooth!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The D.J. Dan was wonderful! We were so happy we got to be so involved. They had many services to offer. Dan was great, even offered to lay out runner for bride when everyone was busy. Asked us during recpt. many times how we wanted things. So helpful will reccomend to everyone!!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been happier with my photobooth from A+ Entertainment! I got married in early September and lucked out by getting a Groupon for these guys, but it would absolutely been worth paying the full price. There was a line for the booth the entire reception and everyone raved about how much fun they had with it. Dan, the booth attendant, was a big part of why I think A+ is the way to go in comparison to other rental companies - he was super attentive and accommodating when I asked him to stay late. He was also very friendly with my guests and kept things in order without hampering any of their fun (primarily towards the end of the night when things started getting rowdy). I loved that they posted the pictures online the day after the wedding and sent me the discs with the photos within a week. Overall, I highly recommend A+ Entertainment!!!

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great music options on their site. Dan was a good Dj, Im not sure he could gage the crowd b/c he did play some backstreet boys which made everyone sit down lol. Other than that he played a lot of oldies and my indie music during dinner. Happy overall with our Dj!

• Wedding: 07/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose a+ not knowing who they were or what kind of music they played. I am so glad we chose them! Freddie Boom Boom was awesome! He thought of great ideas to make the reception interesting. He played all the songs we wanted and made the night so much fun! We weren't interested in anything too flashy but didn't want a boring DJ either. Freddie was AWESOME!! And the price was wonderful too, much better than some of the other places I looked into.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011

great experience!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We appreciated the way he listened to us and did his best to fulfill our wishes.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend A+ Entertainment. They were so pleasant to work with in the planning stages, their rates are very reasonable, and their service was top notch. Our DJ far exceeded any of our expectations and helped to make our party a success.

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everybody from A+ Entertainment was very easy to work with and happy to make any changes we asked for. Our DJ Tom was kind and did a fantastic job at our wedding, and the prices were fair. I would highly recommend A+ Entertainment!

• Wedding: 07/04/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great!! The dance floor was packed all night. There was a wide range of music requested and they had it all. I asked for some songs to be played during dinner, and I was really excited he played them right away since we had to run out and take a few more pictures.

We didn't hear from them until the day before the wedding to discuss the details which was making me a little nervous but once we talked to him everything was great. (However we did opt for the package where they were going to call 3 to 5 days before the event, not the higher package which I assume would be more communication)

I'd recommend them to anyone in the area, they did a great job! They day of the wedding, they really went above and beyond!

Thanks for keeping the party going!! : )

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great, except the DJ asked for payment after the reception. I would think it would be more professional to settle accounts before hand. I didn't realize that we still owed money. I would have gladly paid before the wedding.

• Wedding: 05/16/2009
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
0.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Hired this company for a "Quince" birthday party and they did not deliver! DJ never showed up after we spend over an hour on the phone trying to direct him to party. In the age of I phones and GPS this is unbelievable. We hired a local company and they told us they had already done parties at this venue (located at the intersection of two mayor roads). Eventually he stopped answering his phone. I had paid a deposit and bought supplies to use with some equipment we were renting from them. In addition I had to pay someone else to improvise after I spending the first hour and a half of our party with a room full of kids and no music or DJ! We paid a lot of money for this venue because they had a nice dance area because dancing and music was to be the main activity during the party. After repeated attempts to contact them after the party (e-mails, texts, etx) it took took them a month to finally refund my deposit and send an apology. A little late. Do not recommend (Hide)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
267-932-1300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards