A Elite Limousine Service St. Louis Division

A Elite Limousine Service St. Louis Division

p.o. box 202
Eureka, MO 63025 | map
Vehicles: Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - S...
Liability Insurance: Yes

• Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Let this review be a warning to anybody thinking about renting a limo through Jim Schaefer and Elite.......buyer beware. This company practices deceptive business practices. I canceled over the phone a limo more than two weeks out and he still charged me half the rate.....said it was in the fine print of the contract. If you do rent through him, get an attorney to review the contract or simply yet, just rent one from a reputable company and don't mess with a company that doesn't even allow you to order online (should have been my first clue that Elite was trying to hide stuff). Good luck with your day/night but don't take a chance with this company!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Daughter was married on 1-28-12. I reviewed a few limo services in the St Louis County area and was surprised to find how many were very difficult to work with under my special circumstances. I needed the my daughter picked up in the morning with the other brides maids to get there hair and nails done for just a couple hours then picked back up later from the house to go to our church for the wedding then a few parks for pictures and finish at the reception. I called around and no one would do just a couple hours service in the morning then a few more latter in the day, until I spoke with Elite Limousine Service St Louis. They did everything I asked for and did it flawlessly!

• Wedding: 01/28/2012
Profile Picture
Laure
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elite Limousine St Louis was very competitively priced, and did a great job for us. We ordered 1 Cadillac Escalade limo for 6 hours and 1 regular stretch limo for 4 hours. It was a nice surprise on the wedding day to see that they had upgraded the regular stretch to an suv stretch. The drivers did a good job of timing when they would pick us up downtown after pictures - and as anybody knows, driving and standing downtown in a car can be a big hassle. The tip was included in the price that we paid - all via email/fax - prior to the wedding day, so it was nice that there was one less thing to worry about that day. We've already recommended them to friends getting married in March! Great Service!!

• Wedding: 12/17/2011
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

We thought this was going to be a great service but it ended up being a nightmare on our wedding day! The limo we wanted was broken. The driver kept messing up. He took the long way to the ceremony site when dropping off the groomsmen which put us behind schedule. Then he didn't let us know when he returned to pick up the bridesmaids. We had to call him to find out he was waiting for us! Then he almost ruined my entrance by driving straight to the ceremony site instead of meeting up with a horse-drawn carriage as planned. Because of him, our ceremony started 45 minutes late! The important thing is that we made it there safe and that we're married now but Elite certainly didn't make it an enjoyable trip there.

A Elite Limousine Service St. Louis Division responded with the following comments:

We are sorry to hear that your service was not satisfactory. However we are not the company that gave you service! There are 3 other limo services in St Louis with virtually the same name as ours. Please be carefull when making a review

• Wedding: 09/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are so happy that we choice this Limo Service for our wedding service. The driver was dressed very professionally and was very polite. He was courteous and we have nothing but good things to say about the service we received from A Elite Limousine Service and will be looking to them in the future for our transportation needs.

• Wedding: 03/13/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy to work with in making changes. Drivers were very polite and friendly.We couuldn't have asked for better transportation for our wedding party and guests.

• Wedding: 02/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very satisfied with this service. The driver went out of his way to accommodate my father that's in a wheelchair and assisted him in and out of the limo all day long. The limo was perfect! This was service I was expecting and received. A+++++

• Wedding: 01/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have used this company 3 times in the last 2 years. Let me say they have never let me down and have always provided us top quality. Before them I used to use a few company's in the St. Charles area that weren't very good, and after some searching I found Elite limo and have been more than pleased. Lady's this is the company you can trust with your wedding day!!! Thanks. Lisa

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

"I have used this company several times before our wedding and am always pleased with the service. The drivers are punctual, friendly and courteous. The cars are clean and the rates are great. To Jim, Edvin, Tim, and the other drivers, keep up the good work!!"

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
636-938-4994
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3