A Day to Remember... Weddings & Special Events

A Day to Remember... Weddings & Special Events

For YOUR Day to Remember...

Serving Orlando/Central Florida
and Destination Weddings
Orlando, FL 32828
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

4.3
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Great service!

• Wedding: 02/02/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved having Diana help plan our wedding!! I contacted and researched and interviewed so many planners, but in the end I went with Diana because of all of her past brides' recommendations, and the fact that we just got along perfectly. I know I for one wasn't exactly easy at all times (I can admit that I was a bit of a Bridezilla!), and I loved her for getting me through my times and putting up with my families!! She has so many wonderful ideas, is extremely creative and VERY knowledgable!! Do not hesitate to hire her and her company!!

• Wedding: 01/05/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For peace of mind, security, very much needed relief in planning and taking care of wedding, they were well worth every penny! Every aspect was 100%!

• Wedding: 09/15/2007
1.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

For "Quality of Service" on the day of the wedding the service was good and everything ran smoothly. However, the months leading up to the wedding were a disappointment. "Responsiveness" is a main reason for the disappointment in that on multiple ocassions it took over a month to recieve a response when it was promised that all emails would be responded to within 24 hours. From what I understand, there were extenuating circumstances regarding email during this time, however, we were only a phone call away. Also part of our purchased package included assistance throughout the planning process however the only service we recieved was "Day Of." This was mostly due to the fact that we could never get in touch with the company. "Value of Cost" appeared to be great during the initial meeting for all of the services that were to be provided but again for the "Day Of" that we recieved, it was very expensive. I think that part of the challenge was that this was not her main employment. With the right focus, Diana could be very successful in this line of business. She was well organized and had great ideas when we were in touch. It's unfortunate that we did not get to put that to use.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
jawbraker
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She went above and beyond for our wedding. She was juggling a newborn and helping me with every aspect of my wedding. Without her... my vision would have been lost! Thanks again!

• Wedding: 04/22/2007
321-277-1739
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3