A Classic Party Rental

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was pleased with the service we received in renting plates and silverware for our event. The staff were all great to work with and spent extra time getting everything to fit in our tiny car.

Private User
Recently Married

Mike at A Classic is so wonderful. He was on top of everything. We used them for tent and dance floor rental. We were a little unsure if it was going to rain on our wedding day, so Mike called every morning the week of the wedding to give me an update and what he would suggest as the weather forecast changed. The tent and dance floor were beautiful and the customer service was amazing!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A Classic Party Rental was hands down one of our favorite vendors to work with while planning the wedding. Our contact Mike, was an expert when it came to tent sent-up and reception rentals. He was ALWAYS very helpful, quick to respond, and enjoyable to work with. I would highly recommend A Classic Party Rental to other brides/wedding planners in the Indianapolis area.

A Classic Party Rental responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience.

Private User
1+ year ago

A Classic Party Rental was such a pleasure to work with!! Gina was so helpful in giving me ideas of what linens would look best in my reception venue, she even set up different options to choose from and sent me pictures (since I live out of town). They were always extremely accommodating, even when I changed my mind several times throughout the process. The execution of delivery was on time and everything looked perfect. Thank you A Classic!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I'm glad I contacted A Classic Party Rental for my linen tablecloths, chair covers and sashes, linen napkins, china, crystal, silverware, pipe and drape, and table skirting. Gary was knowledgeable in what needed to be used and helped me pick out items that worked for my budget. He even gave me good pointers for other decorations. He was easy to work with and everything was delivered when it was supposed to be. A Classic was a good choice.

Allison
10/15/2011

Loved working with Gary. They didn't have enough of what we needed so he worked to find it for us. We rented chairs from the company and couldn't have picked a better company to work with.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Not much to say, they had what we needed and it was ready for pickup promptly. The rep was very nice.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent service and prices all around. Gina made it so easy. I even changed my rental at the last minute and they completely and easily accomodated the change.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A Classic was wonderful to work with! Gina was very helpful! Thank you for everything!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A-Classic was very accommodating and professional. They were extremely easy to work with and we knew that on the day of our wedding we had nothing to worry about! Thanks for everything!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gary was my consultant and i could not have been more pleased with how everything came out. We received so many compliments on how the place looked and Gary did a fabulous job keeping me updated and helping me make my perfect day wonderful.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone I dealt with was wonderful. I would definately use them again for any functions that may come up in the future. Gina was polite, professional and extremely knowledgeable. The showroom was clean, well lit and offered a chance to see the items I was renting. Their equipment and linens were in great condition. And when I picked up my order, it was ready to go and a very nice gentleman was extremely helpful in loading my items in my car. I also liked the covered area to load your car as it was very rainy the day I picked up my items. I would highly recommend A Classsic Rental.

Did a great Job!!!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used A Classic for a party at my house this past Summer as well as every office event we had in 2009. They are really great and easy to work with. I even forgot to order some items once and they came back and brought them to me for a second delivery! The quality of their rentals is always top notch as well. I couldn't think more highly of them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Glasses added the perfect touch to my wedding ceremony!

JennFP
05/05/2007

The linens look great, and in very good conditions