A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry

I will travel anywhere in the world.

PO Box 65974
Salt Lake City, UT 84165 | map
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Sin...
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Epi...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy to work with in creating our own unique experience.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Christopher was an exceptional Officiant at my wedding ceremony. His attention to details regarding the ceremonial words he wrote for us was outstanding. We wanted a simple ceremony. What he did was beyond my expectations. He is very sweet with an easy going nature. He is GREAT at officiating, almost like he knew us well. I would highly recommend him for your ceremony needs. I'm so happy we picked Rev. Christopher to help create a wonderful memory for me and my husband.

• Wedding: 01/16/2015
Donya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy that we found Christopher! He was exactly what we wanted. We were able to schedule a rehearsal with our venue and Christopher! He was very flexible and wanted to make sure he was there for us. We were able to e-mail him whenever we had questions and he got back with us quickly. There were a few things that we did not want to include in the Ceremony and he had no problem. He helped us customize our ceremony to reflect our personalities. We have never liked the cookie cutter traditional ceremony and we were able to mix things up just a little bit.

• Wedding: 01/10/2015
Ashleigh
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful presentation, very personalized.

• Wedding: 01/09/2015
Chelsea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Christopher was wonderful and his service was exceptional. He was very professional and made us feel very comfortable. He provided all the information we needed and made sure everything went smoothly for us. The cost of service was extremely affordable. We were even given a copy of the ceremony word for word. Love it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Christopher is without a doubt the most accommodating, professional, sincere, fun, loving and word smith of anyone I have ever met. He did a complete customized ceremony and made it special by interviewing us first and then crafting a custom ceremony.

Addition to everything, he presents a souvenir copy of the ceremony with every word he spoke documented. That was so special as honestly the actual wedding is a blur with emotion and decompression of stress; so it was nice to sit down and read the copy.

I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Christopher was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with. His passion for what he does is evidenced by the beautiful and very personal ceremony he wrote for us... My husband and I didn't want something too traditional, and we wanted to incoporate humor and quirkiness while still maintaining the sentiment of the marriage. It was everything we had hoped for and more. Rev Christopher delivered the script with finesse and professionalism, handing me a handkerchief without missing a beat when I started tearing up, and not batting an eye when our puppy (the ring-bearer) started adding his own words to the ceremony. In short...he was wonderful and made our small, outdoor ceremony perfect. I would definitely recommend him to any couple!

• Wedding: 12/04/2014
Alette
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Christopher was amazing! We had no idea how a wedding was supposed to go and he explained everything in detail to us. By the first time we had met him we knew that our ceremony would be perfect! He showed us step by step exactly what we were supposed to do and everything was really clear to us. He was super kind, genuinely happy to help us and happy for us as well as a friend to us through this big step in our lives. We 100% support him!

• Wedding: 12/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On November 26th my husband and I renewed our vows. We used Rev. Christopher, who officiated another family wedding a few months back and we thought that was the nicest ceremony we ever saw. He was very kind and easy going but yet very professional, especially with me feeling a little silly about our renewal ceremony. He made us feel at ease and deserving of our special night, already married or not. He worked with us to include our vows and made a ceremony that was just perfect for us. We are recommending him to anyone among our friends and family that we feel might need his services in the future!

• Wedding: 11/26/2014
daniela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Christopher was extremely professional. Our wedding was kind of short notice but he meet with us within a day and explained his services and really helped us to breakdown what we needed to do. We were also on a tight budget and he gave us very affordable options. He gave us very do-able homework and with that he created a very beautiful ceremony. His professional and calm nature in conducting and guiding us through our ceremony was very reassuring and supportive. He also gave us a beautiful copy of the written ceremony that we cherish. I would highly recommend Rev Christopher!

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the beautiful sentiments in regard to my services to you. Wishing both of you many, many happy years in your future together.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All aspects of our experience with Reverend Christopher were top notch. We called one day and had our wedding service the next day. He even provided the witnesses. The service content was perfect and we appreciated his professional manner. Thanks for making our day special.

Thank you for the beautiful compliments about my service to you. It was both an honor and a joy to share in your very special day.

• Flexibility: 5.0

He was very responsive and helpful! We didn't have witnesses, so he provided them for us. I would highly recommend his services! He was very professional and elegant when performing the cermony.

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
Lee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Chris was timely and very helpful. I recommend him to anyone. He is very professional.

• Wedding: 11/05/2014
Phillip
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Christopher did a fantastic job for my wedding. He was very professional, punctual, friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. He did a good job of making us feel comfortable and did a great job creating a custom wedding service with all our request in mind. Rev. Christopher was very helpful from our first meeting all the way to the ceremony. I would certainly recommend Rev. Christopher for any wedding service. You can tell he cares about each service and does a great job!

Thank you for such wonderful compliments and appreciation of my service to you. It was an honor to share in the joy of your special day.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was perfect. He was professional, punctual, and easy to work with. His ceremony that he created for us couldnt have been more beautiful. Thank you so much Rev. Christopher.

Thank you for the wonderful compliments on my service to you both. Wishing you continued happiness throughout the years.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
April
  • Flexibility: 5.0

With the help of Reverend Christopher we had a wonderful wedding that we will remember with joy for the rest of our lives.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
Desaree
801-577-0542
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards