A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

My experience with Reverend Christopher has been nothing but positive. He is very easy to get a hold of and always responds quickly! We were able to sit down with him and really tailor our ceremony to reflect what we believed and valued. My fiance and I are not religious and he was very accepting of us and made us feel very comfortable. We were laughing and joking through our time with him. He also had very good wedding planning advice and tips! I am very impressed!!

Courtnee
07/11/2015

Me and my now Husband just happened on Rev. Christopher Scuderi 3.5 weeks before our special day. As you can imagine we were getting down to the wire and I was STRESSING out about finding someone. We were looking non-denomination to cater to both side of wedding guests. Not really knowing how this stuff goes I was nervous for our meeting with Rev. Christopher but little did I know I need not to worry. He was so amazing I cannot even beginning to explain how great and helpful he was. He walked us through every step of the way and made the ceremony better than I could ever image!! Much thank you's to Rev. Christopher Scuderi for an fabulous cermony

Stewart
06/20/2015

Rev. Chris was awesome. We had multiple people tell us he was one of the best officiants that they had ever seen at a wedding.

Wendy
06/11/2015

Christopher was so attentive and even helped personalize our wedding vows. He helped make our wedding day even more beautiful!

Kallie
06/06/2015

Rev. Christopher was amazing! He is very professional without Making it uncomfortable like a business meeting. he was on the ball the entire time. Rev. Christopher made our wedding planning so much easier while also making it exactly as we visioned it. He finds out what you want and takes it to the max with minimal work on the lucky couple! We would suggest him to every one we know. He is so flexible to all styles of wedding, fun, professional, western, religious, non religious etc... Thank you Rev. Christopher!

Hailee
05/29/2015

Where do I begin with Rev. Christopher.... My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting him a few months ago when planning our wedding. From the first day we met the Rev. we knew he would perform a perfect ceremony for us. We were so excited after our first meeting with him because he took the time to get to know us and ask us personal questions about ourselves, our love and our wishes for our ceremony - instead of just getting money from us and meeting us on the wedding day. From that meeting he created the most beautiful and heartfelt ceremony we could have asked for. Our ceremony had everyone in tears and we are still getting compliments on how special and touching it was, he beyond exceeded our expectations and we will hold our ceremony dear to our hearts for the rest of our lives. I would have paid thousands for Christophers beautiful work, yet he was VERY affordable and very flexible to our schedule. He and his wife made us feel very comfortable and ready for the big day, including a pre-wedding rehearsal. He went through little things like where to hold your flowers, how fast to walk, and he showed the boys what to do (Lets face it, boys need special attention when it comes to appropriate wedding behavior.) Everything was taken care of for us and we felt very calm on the big day thanks to Rev. Christopher. The quality of Christophers work cannot be put into words...he is the best choice for your wedding, hands down - Trust me on this. We are looking forward to having Christopher perform blessings on our children in the future. Not only did we get an amazing ceremony, but we met an amazing man who truly wants nothing more than to make a beautiful moment for you and your loved ones. We cannot thank Christopher enough for giving us such a special memory. He has left a long lasting imprint on our lives. Thank you again and again Rev. Christopher - The Wiggins.

Kaleb
05/29/2015

Rev. Christopher is hands down one of thee best people I have ever met in my life. I could not have chosen a better person to perform our ceremony. From our initial meeting he was such a kind man and I could tell he truly is passionate about what he does. He was very low priced - especially for the quality work he does. I had 75 year old people telling me that it was the most intimate, precious and beautiful ceremonies they have ever seen performed. (You can only imagine how many weddings they have been to.) He made us feel very comfotable about everything he has this amazing questionaire that he asks you on your initial meeting and it can create your wedding to have a very strong religious feel or a light spiritual and everything in between. We were sent some homework to write our personal vows and he worded everything so beautifully. A part that I really liked was that he gave you the option to read your vows yourself or repeat after him as he read them. He made the rehersal dinner easy and very fun, such a quick thorough process and everyone was ready. I will always use him for all future events.

Brock
05/16/2015

Rev Christopher was very flexible and professional. He really helped to make things smoth and easy.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Christopher is AMAZING! I found him online and I was a lil scared because I didn't know him and stuff. (We are a leabian couple) But it was THE BEST decision ever. He and his wife are so kind and professional. I'd recommend him to anybody. Trust me, he is worth. He made my wedding 10000 times more special, he kept me calm before and during the ceremony. Next year we are Renewing our wedding and we are calling him again. Thank you so much Rev. Christopher, you are an angel!

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful compliments on my service to you. It truly was a joy to share in your very special day.

Kelsey
05/02/2015

I'm so glad I used reverend Christopher for my wedding! He was very professional and made sure he got a feel for how we wanted our ceremony to go. He was easy to talk to and I love how he personalized our ceremony to us. Very affordable for the great service you get!

Thank you for the beautiful compliments on my service to you. It was wonderful to share in your special day.

Jamie
04/25/2015

Reverend Christopher was simply amazing. He is very great at what he does. He is 100% committed to making your day run very smoothly. He does his homework and is very prepared. We were able to make several decisions on how we wanted our ceremony. It went exactly how I pictured it. I couldn't have been happier. He really put a lot of effort into every aspect. He even did little unexpected things. He made me feel very comfortable and confident. For everything that Reverend Christopher put into our ceremony, he is worth every penny! He is very well priced. We were very satisfied with the entire process.

Thank you for the beautiful compliments on my service to you. It was a joy to share in your special day.

Michael
04/25/2015

Rev. Christopher was amazing through this whole wonderful experience. He contacted and met up with us right from the beginning of the process. He was very helpful with any questions or concerns we had! He had very thorough instructions and emailed those to us right away. He was very patient even though we took a long time to get all of our homework back to him! He was very kind, respectful, and professional during the main event! Also, was well worth the inexpensive price.

Thank you for these wonderful compliments on my service to you. It was an honor to share in your special day!

Nichole
04/24/2015

Reverend Christopher was truly a delight to work with as the officiant got our wedding. His professionalism, affordability , impeccable attention to detail, as well as customization of the ceremony was everything we could've asked for and more! Even though our wedding was small and very simple, Revered Christopher treated the ceremony with as much importance as if it included 300 people instead of 20. He made us feel special and very involved with the personalization of our ceremony that made it unique to us. Additionally, he included card stock on which our vows were printed as well as a keepsake of the entire ceremony!! I will be recommending his services to anyone for years to come.

Natalia
04/19/2015

There are not enough stars!!! Rev. Christopher was extremely professional and experienced in his work. He took the time to go through everything in detail, from wedding vows to the ceremony tips and insights, he knows it all and is happy to pass on his expertise to you to make sure your day goes flawlessly. We had a small wedding, with no rehearsal yet with his guidance, it was beautiful and perfect in every way. He took control of the ceremony and made sure everyone was on the same page, from the groom, to the wedding party, and to the coordinator. He kept reminding us it was our day and was happy to accommodate every detail of our vision. He also included our personalized vows. This made the wedding really trully great! All of our guests noticed the personalized vows and complimented us many times! Kudos, and thank you from both of us!

Evan and Natalia

Private User
Recently Married

Rev Christopher was a godsend! He showed up at the courthouse and married my husband and I on a moment notice and showed up within 30 mins from my initial call. He was very sweet and professional. I would highly recommend him. He even mailed us a hand written note to thank us for using him!!! He definitely made our month because we had planned to elope in Europe but needed the paperwork first. We didn't know we had to schedule an appt at the courthouse ahead of time for a judge to marry us and we procrastinated. When we showed up at the courthouse the day before they said they couldn't marry us until a month later!! I called Rev Christopher and he married us and submitted the paperwork right there and then. It worked out perfectly and we couldn't be more thankful!

Thank you for the compliments on my service to you. I am glad that I had the availability to be able to serve you.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Christopher was amazing. He made our wedding ceremony so personalized and beautiful.

Thank you! It was a joy to serve you.