A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rev. Christopher was amazing. He made our wedding ceremony so personalized and beautiful.

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry responded with the following comments:

Thank you! It was a joy to serve you.

Jeff
03/21/2015

Reverend Christopher was absolutely perfect. He was incredibly organized and put together a service just the way we wanted it. He was wonderful at customizing it to fit us, not a run of the mill ceremony. He was a pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable the whole way. The spot we picked for our wedding was a mile hike up a slipper remote trail, our dogs were to be in the ceremony as ring bearer and "best dog". Rev. Christopher didn't even hesitate, he was a great sport and made it just the adventure we wanted. We are so glad we chose him. We would Highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you! Wishing you a lifetime of joy, laughter and love.

CN&AK
Recently Married

Reverend Christopher did a fantastic job. We had a special request to get married right on pi day (03/14/15), not only did the Reverend help us achieve this his wife also came and was prepared with a watch to count down to the minute.

Everything worked out perfectly and the Reverend went above and beyond to make it even more spectacular.

Jessica
03/14/2015

Not only my Husband and I were happy with our ceremony but we had lots of friends and family come up to us, letting us know how awesome Rev. Christopher was. Very professional and easy to work with. He took our words about how we felt about each other and relayed them to our guests in a way that I know I personally couldn't have done. So Grateful we found him!

Services Used: Officiant

Thank you! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of joy, laughter and love.

Duane
03/07/2015

My fiance and I both loved that we found Rev. Christopher, I believe things happen for a reason. The service he create for us was perfect! So many of our guest came up to us after the service and told us that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. We both, as many of our guest had nothing but praise. In fact as my brother was toasting my bride and I, he mentioned the service more than once and how beautiful it was. I would recommend Rev. Christopher to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding. Rev. Christopher is very affordable, and worth every penny.

Thank you! Wishing you a lifetime of joy, laughter and love.

Amanda
02/15/2015

We absolutely loved the wedding and how well he brought it together on such a short notice! He made our day amazing!

Recently Married

Easy to work with in creating our own unique experience.

Alan
02/11/2015

We were both nervous, excited and a little scared on our wedding day. It was a small affair without much planning and we weren’t too familiar with the wedding process. But Rev. Christopher explained everything in a friendly and steady manner, and guided us with ease and professionalism through the ceremony. He created a wonderful and memorable stepping stone for us both, and now we are confident to walk together on this joyous journey towards the rest of our lives.

Our only regret was we didn’t ask him to wear a fun costume! He’s a truly fun, light-hearted guy that obviously loves what he does. His services are worth every penny and then some, and we’re glad his rates aligned with our young persons’ budgets.

Overall, we couldn’t have asked for anyone better to join us together in matrimony.

Recently Married

We called Rev. Christopher on Monday before our service to ask him for a shot gun wedding and he was super quick about getting us in. He was awesome and personalized our wedding for us. Thank you so much!

Donya
01/16/2015

Rev. Christopher was an exceptional Officiant at my wedding ceremony. His attention to details regarding the ceremonial words he wrote for us was outstanding. We wanted a simple ceremony. What he did was beyond my expectations. He is very sweet with an easy going nature. He is GREAT at officiating, almost like he knew us well. I would highly recommend him for your ceremony needs. I'm so happy we picked Rev. Christopher to help create a wonderful memory for me and my husband.

Ashleigh
01/10/2015

We are so happy that we found Christopher! He was exactly what we wanted. We were able to schedule a rehearsal with our venue and Christopher! He was very flexible and wanted to make sure he was there for us. We were able to e-mail him whenever we had questions and he got back with us quickly. There were a few things that we did not want to include in the Ceremony and he had no problem. He helped us customize our ceremony to reflect our personalities. We have never liked the cookie cutter traditional ceremony and we were able to mix things up just a little bit.

Chelsea
01/09/2015

Wonderful presentation, very personalized.

Recently Married

Rev. Christopher was wonderful and his service was exceptional. He was very professional and made us feel very comfortable. He provided all the information we needed and made sure everything went smoothly for us. The cost of service was extremely affordable. We were even given a copy of the ceremony word for word. Love it!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Christopher is without a doubt the most accommodating, professional, sincere, fun, loving and word smith of anyone I have ever met. He did a complete customized ceremony and made it special by interviewing us first and then crafting a custom ceremony.

Addition to everything, he presents a souvenir copy of the ceremony with every word he spoke documented. That was so special as honestly the actual wedding is a blur with emotion and decompression of stress; so it was nice to sit down and read the copy.

I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone.

Alette
12/04/2014

Rev Christopher was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with. His passion for what he does is evidenced by the beautiful and very personal ceremony he wrote for us... My husband and I didn't want something too traditional, and we wanted to incoporate humor and quirkiness while still maintaining the sentiment of the marriage. It was everything we had hoped for and more. Rev Christopher delivered the script with finesse and professionalism, handing me a handkerchief without missing a beat when I started tearing up, and not batting an eye when our puppy (the ring-bearer) started adding his own words to the ceremony. In short...he was wonderful and made our small, outdoor ceremony perfect. I would definitely recommend him to any couple!