A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry

Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

My experience with Reverend Christopher has been nothing but positive. He is very easy to get a hold of and always responds quickly! We were able to sit down with him and really tailor our ceremony to reflect what we believed and valued. My fiance and I are not religious and he was very accepting of us and made us feel very comfortable. We were laughing and joking through our time with him. He also had very good wedding planning advice and tips! I am very impressed!!

Hailee
05/29/2015

Where do I begin with Rev. Christopher.... My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting him a few months ago when planning our wedding. From the first day we met the Rev. we knew he would perform a perfect ceremony for us. We were so excited after our first meeting with him because he took the time to get to know us and ask us personal questions about ourselves, our love and our wishes for our ceremony - instead of just getting money from us and meeting us on the wedding day. From that meeting he created the most beautiful and heartfelt ceremony we could have asked for. Our ceremony had everyone in tears and we are still getting compliments on how special and touching it was, he beyond exceeded our expectations and we will hold our ceremony dear to our hearts for the rest of our lives. I would have paid thousands for Christophers beautiful work, yet he was VERY affordable and very flexible to our schedule. He and his wife made us feel very comfortable and ready for the big day, including a pre-wedding rehearsal. He went through little things like where to hold your flowers, how fast to walk, and he showed the boys what to do (Lets face it, boys need special attention when it comes to appropriate wedding behavior.) Everything was taken care of for us and we felt very calm on the big day thanks to Rev. Christopher. The quality of Christophers work cannot be put into words...he is the best choice for your wedding, hands down - Trust me on this. We are looking forward to having Christopher perform blessings on our children in the future. Not only did we get an amazing ceremony, but we met an amazing man who truly wants nothing more than to make a beautiful moment for you and your loved ones. We cannot thank Christopher enough for giving us such a special memory. He has left a long lasting imprint on our lives. Thank you again and again Rev. Christopher - The Wiggins.

Kaleb
05/29/2015

Rev. Christopher is hands down one of thee best people I have ever met in my life. I could not have chosen a better person to perform our ceremony. From our initial meeting he was such a kind man and I could tell he truly is passionate about what he does. He was very low priced - especially for the quality work he does. I had 75 year old people telling me that it was the most intimate, precious and beautiful ceremonies they have ever seen performed. (You can only imagine how many weddings they have been to.) He made us feel very comfotable about everything he has this amazing questionaire that he asks you on your initial meeting and it can create your wedding to have a very strong religious feel or a light spiritual and everything in between. We were sent some homework to write our personal vows and he worded everything so beautifully. A part that I really liked was that he gave you the option to read your vows yourself or repeat after him as he read them. He made the rehersal dinner easy and very fun, such a quick thorough process and everyone was ready. I will always use him for all future events.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Christopher is AMAZING! I found him online and I was a lil scared because I didn't know him and stuff. (We are a leabian couple) But it was THE BEST decision ever. He and his wife are so kind and professional. I'd recommend him to anybody. Trust me, he is worth. He made my wedding 10000 times more special, he kept me calm before and during the ceremony. Next year we are Renewing our wedding and we are calling him again. Thank you so much Rev. Christopher, you are an angel!

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful compliments on my service to you. It truly was a joy to share in your very special day.

Kelsey
05/02/2015

I'm so glad I used reverend Christopher for my wedding! He was very professional and made sure he got a feel for how we wanted our ceremony to go. He was easy to talk to and I love how he personalized our ceremony to us. Very affordable for the great service you get!

Thank you for the beautiful compliments on my service to you. It was wonderful to share in your special day.

Jamie
04/25/2015

Reverend Christopher was simply amazing. He is very great at what he does. He is 100% committed to making your day run very smoothly. He does his homework and is very prepared. We were able to make several decisions on how we wanted our ceremony. It went exactly how I pictured it. I couldn't have been happier. He really put a lot of effort into every aspect. He even did little unexpected things. He made me feel very comfortable and confident. For everything that Reverend Christopher put into our ceremony, he is worth every penny! He is very well priced. We were very satisfied with the entire process.

Thank you for the beautiful compliments on my service to you. It was a joy to share in your special day.

Michael
04/25/2015

Rev. Christopher was amazing through this whole wonderful experience. He contacted and met up with us right from the beginning of the process. He was very helpful with any questions or concerns we had! He had very thorough instructions and emailed those to us right away. He was very patient even though we took a long time to get all of our homework back to him! He was very kind, respectful, and professional during the main event! Also, was well worth the inexpensive price.

Thank you for these wonderful compliments on my service to you. It was an honor to share in your special day!

Nichole
04/24/2015

Reverend Christopher was truly a delight to work with as the officiant got our wedding. His professionalism, affordability , impeccable attention to detail, as well as customization of the ceremony was everything we could've asked for and more! Even though our wedding was small and very simple, Revered Christopher treated the ceremony with as much importance as if it included 300 people instead of 20. He made us feel special and very involved with the personalization of our ceremony that made it unique to us. Additionally, he included card stock on which our vows were printed as well as a keepsake of the entire ceremony!! I will be recommending his services to anyone for years to come.

Natalia
04/19/2015

There are not enough stars!!! Rev. Christopher was extremely professional and experienced in his work. He took the time to go through everything in detail, from wedding vows to the ceremony tips and insights, he knows it all and is happy to pass on his expertise to you to make sure your day goes flawlessly. We had a small wedding, with no rehearsal yet with his guidance, it was beautiful and perfect in every way. He took control of the ceremony and made sure everyone was on the same page, from the groom, to the wedding party, and to the coordinator. He kept reminding us it was our day and was happy to accommodate every detail of our vision. He also included our personalized vows. This made the wedding really trully great! All of our guests noticed the personalized vows and complimented us many times! Kudos, and thank you from both of us!

Evan and Natalia

Private User
Recently Married

Rev Christopher was a godsend! He showed up at the courthouse and married my husband and I on a moment notice and showed up within 30 mins from my initial call. He was very sweet and professional. I would highly recommend him. He even mailed us a hand written note to thank us for using him!!! He definitely made our month because we had planned to elope in Europe but needed the paperwork first. We didn't know we had to schedule an appt at the courthouse ahead of time for a judge to marry us and we procrastinated. When we showed up at the courthouse the day before they said they couldn't marry us until a month later!! I called Rev Christopher and he married us and submitted the paperwork right there and then. It worked out perfectly and we couldn't be more thankful!

Thank you for the compliments on my service to you. I am glad that I had the availability to be able to serve you.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Christopher was amazing. He made our wedding ceremony so personalized and beautiful.

Thank you! It was a joy to serve you.

Chelsey
04/04/2015

After Searching for a Wedding Officiant I Came Across Rev. Christopher. As I read all of his Reviews I had a great feeling about Meeting with him.. Once meeting with him it was better than I had hoped. He was so affordable but the most important part was He made us feel comfortable and at ease. Come our Wedding day we couldn't have asked for a better service! He exceeded our expectations for sure ! Im so happy that we went with Rev. Christopher! We are still hearing from our guests how great the Ceremony was because of his words! I would recommend him to anyone that wants to have a very special and worry free ceremony !!

Thank you for the many wonderful compliments on my service to you. It was my honor to share in your special day.

Jeff
03/21/2015

Reverend Christopher was absolutely perfect. He was incredibly organized and put together a service just the way we wanted it. He was wonderful at customizing it to fit us, not a run of the mill ceremony. He was a pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable the whole way. The spot we picked for our wedding was a mile hike up a slipper remote trail, our dogs were to be in the ceremony as ring bearer and "best dog". Rev. Christopher didn't even hesitate, he was a great sport and made it just the adventure we wanted. We are so glad we chose him. We would Highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you! Wishing you a lifetime of joy, laughter and love.

CN&AK
Recently Married

Reverend Christopher did a fantastic job. We had a special request to get married right on pi day (03/14/15), not only did the Reverend help us achieve this his wife also came and was prepared with a watch to count down to the minute.

Everything worked out perfectly and the Reverend went above and beyond to make it even more spectacular.

Jessica
03/14/2015

Not only my Husband and I were happy with our ceremony but we had lots of friends and family come up to us, letting us know how awesome Rev. Christopher was. Very professional and easy to work with. He took our words about how we felt about each other and relayed them to our guests in a way that I know I personally couldn't have done. So Grateful we found him!

Services Used: Officiant

Thank you! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of joy, laughter and love.