A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rev Christopher is AMAZING! I found him online and I was a lil scared because I didn't know him and stuff. (We are a leabian couple) But it was THE BEST decision ever. He and his wife are so kind and professional. I'd recommend him to anybody. Trust me, he is worth. He made my wedding 10000 times more special, he kept me calm before and during the ceremony. Next year we are Renewing our wedding and we are calling him again. Thank you so much Rev. Christopher, you are an angel!

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful compliments on my service to you. It truly was a joy to share in your very special day.

Kelsey
05/02/2015

I'm so glad I used reverend Christopher for my wedding! He was very professional and made sure he got a feel for how we wanted our ceremony to go. He was easy to talk to and I love how he personalized our ceremony to us. Very affordable for the great service you get!

Thank you for the beautiful compliments on my service to you. It was wonderful to share in your special day.

Jamie
04/25/2015

Reverend Christopher was simply amazing. He is very great at what he does. He is 100% committed to making your day run very smoothly. He does his homework and is very prepared. We were able to make several decisions on how we wanted our ceremony. It went exactly how I pictured it. I couldn't have been happier. He really put a lot of effort into every aspect. He even did little unexpected things. He made me feel very comfortable and confident. For everything that Reverend Christopher put into our ceremony, he is worth every penny! He is very well priced. We were very satisfied with the entire process.

Thank you for the beautiful compliments on my service to you. It was a joy to share in your special day.

Michael
04/25/2015

Rev. Christopher was amazing through this whole wonderful experience. He contacted and met up with us right from the beginning of the process. He was very helpful with any questions or concerns we had! He had very thorough instructions and emailed those to us right away. He was very patient even though we took a long time to get all of our homework back to him! He was very kind, respectful, and professional during the main event! Also, was well worth the inexpensive price.

Thank you for these wonderful compliments on my service to you. It was an honor to share in your special day!

Natalia
04/19/2015

There are not enough stars!!! Rev. Christopher was extremely professional and experienced in his work. He took the time to go through everything in detail, from wedding vows to the ceremony tips and insights, he knows it all and is happy to pass on his expertise to you to make sure your day goes flawlessly. We had a small wedding, with no rehearsal yet with his guidance, it was beautiful and perfect in every way. He took control of the ceremony and made sure everyone was on the same page, from the groom, to the wedding party, and to the coordinator. He kept reminding us it was our day and was happy to accommodate every detail of our vision. He also included our personalized vows. This made the wedding really trully great! All of our guests noticed the personalized vows and complimented us many times! Kudos, and thank you from both of us!

Evan and Natalia

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Christopher was amazing. He made our wedding ceremony so personalized and beautiful.

Thank you! It was a joy to serve you.

Chelsey
04/04/2015

After Searching for a Wedding Officiant I Came Across Rev. Christopher. As I read all of his Reviews I had a great feeling about Meeting with him.. Once meeting with him it was better than I had hoped. He was so affordable but the most important part was He made us feel comfortable and at ease. Come our Wedding day we couldn't have asked for a better service! He exceeded our expectations for sure ! Im so happy that we went with Rev. Christopher! We are still hearing from our guests how great the Ceremony was because of his words! I would recommend him to anyone that wants to have a very special and worry free ceremony !!

Thank you for the many wonderful compliments on my service to you. It was my honor to share in your special day.

Jeff
03/21/2015

Reverend Christopher was absolutely perfect. He was incredibly organized and put together a service just the way we wanted it. He was wonderful at customizing it to fit us, not a run of the mill ceremony. He was a pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable the whole way. The spot we picked for our wedding was a mile hike up a slipper remote trail, our dogs were to be in the ceremony as ring bearer and "best dog". Rev. Christopher didn't even hesitate, he was a great sport and made it just the adventure we wanted. We are so glad we chose him. We would Highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you! Wishing you a lifetime of joy, laughter and love.

CN&AK
Recently Married

Reverend Christopher did a fantastic job. We had a special request to get married right on pi day (03/14/15), not only did the Reverend help us achieve this his wife also came and was prepared with a watch to count down to the minute.

Everything worked out perfectly and the Reverend went above and beyond to make it even more spectacular.

Jessica
03/14/2015

Not only my Husband and I were happy with our ceremony but we had lots of friends and family come up to us, letting us know how awesome Rev. Christopher was. Very professional and easy to work with. He took our words about how we felt about each other and relayed them to our guests in a way that I know I personally couldn't have done. So Grateful we found him!

Services Used: Officiant

Thank you! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of joy, laughter and love.

Duane
03/07/2015

My fiance and I both loved that we found Rev. Christopher, I believe things happen for a reason. The service he create for us was perfect! So many of our guest came up to us after the service and told us that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. We both, as many of our guest had nothing but praise. In fact as my brother was toasting my bride and I, he mentioned the service more than once and how beautiful it was. I would recommend Rev. Christopher to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding. Rev. Christopher is very affordable, and worth every penny.

Thank you! Wishing you a lifetime of joy, laughter and love.

Amanda
02/15/2015

We absolutely loved the wedding and how well he brought it together on such a short notice! He made our day amazing!

Private User
Recently Married

Easy to work with in creating our own unique experience.

Private User
Recently Married

Rev. Christopher was wonderful when he officiated a 10 year vow renewal with my husband and I. He is incredibly accommodating by offering any number of suggestions for vows. It does not matter what your religious or spiritual backgrounds are, he creates custom services to cater to the wishes of the bride and groom. This was valuable to me since our spiritual beliefs are very eclectic. Communication with Rev. Christopher was quick, easy and the entire thing went smooth from planning to the actual event. With his friendly attitude, professional and calming demeanor I was very impressed. I highly recommend him as an officiate!

Thank you for the many wonderful compliments on my service to you.

Alan
02/11/2015

We were both nervous, excited and a little scared on our wedding day. It was a small affair without much planning and we weren’t too familiar with the wedding process. But Rev. Christopher explained everything in a friendly and steady manner, and guided us with ease and professionalism through the ceremony. He created a wonderful and memorable stepping stone for us both, and now we are confident to walk together on this joyous journey towards the rest of our lives.

Our only regret was we didn’t ask him to wear a fun costume! He’s a truly fun, light-hearted guy that obviously loves what he does. His services are worth every penny and then some, and we’re glad his rates aligned with our young persons’ budgets.

Overall, we couldn’t have asked for anyone better to join us together in matrimony.