A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry

Value
Flexibility
Jeff
03/21/2015

Reverend Christopher was absolutely perfect. He was incredibly organized and put together a service just the way we wanted it. He was wonderful at customizing it to fit us, not a run of the mill ceremony. He was a pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable the whole way. The spot we picked for our wedding was a mile hike up a slipper remote trail, our dogs were to be in the ceremony as ring bearer and "best dog". Rev. Christopher didn't even hesitate, he was a great sport and made it just the adventure we wanted. We are so glad we chose him. We would Highly recommend him to anyone.

A Blessed Union by Rev. Christopher of Universal Heart Ministry responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Wishing you a lifetime of joy, laughter and love.

Duane
03/07/2015

My fiance and I both loved that we found Rev. Christopher, I believe things happen for a reason. The service he create for us was perfect! So many of our guest came up to us after the service and told us that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. We both, as many of our guest had nothing but praise. In fact as my brother was toasting my bride and I, he mentioned the service more than once and how beautiful it was. I would recommend Rev. Christopher to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding. Rev. Christopher is very affordable, and worth every penny.

Thank you! Wishing you a lifetime of joy, laughter and love.

Recently Married

Easy to work with in creating our own unique experience.

Donya
01/16/2015

Rev. Christopher was an exceptional Officiant at my wedding ceremony. His attention to details regarding the ceremonial words he wrote for us was outstanding. We wanted a simple ceremony. What he did was beyond my expectations. He is very sweet with an easy going nature. He is GREAT at officiating, almost like he knew us well. I would highly recommend him for your ceremony needs. I'm so happy we picked Rev. Christopher to help create a wonderful memory for me and my husband.

Ashleigh
01/10/2015

We are so happy that we found Christopher! He was exactly what we wanted. We were able to schedule a rehearsal with our venue and Christopher! He was very flexible and wanted to make sure he was there for us. We were able to e-mail him whenever we had questions and he got back with us quickly. There were a few things that we did not want to include in the Ceremony and he had no problem. He helped us customize our ceremony to reflect our personalities. We have never liked the cookie cutter traditional ceremony and we were able to mix things up just a little bit.

Chelsea
01/09/2015

Wonderful presentation, very personalized.

Recently Married

Rev. Christopher was wonderful and his service was exceptional. He was very professional and made us feel very comfortable. He provided all the information we needed and made sure everything went smoothly for us. The cost of service was extremely affordable. We were even given a copy of the ceremony word for word. Love it!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Christopher is without a doubt the most accommodating, professional, sincere, fun, loving and word smith of anyone I have ever met. He did a complete customized ceremony and made it special by interviewing us first and then crafting a custom ceremony.

Addition to everything, he presents a souvenir copy of the ceremony with every word he spoke documented. That was so special as honestly the actual wedding is a blur with emotion and decompression of stress; so it was nice to sit down and read the copy.

I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone.

Alette
12/04/2014

Rev Christopher was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with. His passion for what he does is evidenced by the beautiful and very personal ceremony he wrote for us... My husband and I didn't want something too traditional, and we wanted to incoporate humor and quirkiness while still maintaining the sentiment of the marriage. It was everything we had hoped for and more. Rev Christopher delivered the script with finesse and professionalism, handing me a handkerchief without missing a beat when I started tearing up, and not batting an eye when our puppy (the ring-bearer) started adding his own words to the ceremony. In short...he was wonderful and made our small, outdoor ceremony perfect. I would definitely recommend him to any couple!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Christopher was amazing! We had no idea how a wedding was supposed to go and he explained everything in detail to us. By the first time we had met him we knew that our ceremony would be perfect! He showed us step by step exactly what we were supposed to do and everything was really clear to us. He was super kind, genuinely happy to help us and happy for us as well as a friend to us through this big step in our lives. We 100% support him!

daniela
11/26/2014

On November 26th my husband and I renewed our vows. We used Rev. Christopher, who officiated another family wedding a few months back and we thought that was the nicest ceremony we ever saw. He was very kind and easy going but yet very professional, especially with me feeling a little silly about our renewal ceremony. He made us feel at ease and deserving of our special night, already married or not. He worked with us to include our vows and made a ceremony that was just perfect for us. We are recommending him to anyone among our friends and family that we feel might need his services in the future!

Lisa
11/22/2014

Rev Christopher was extremely professional. Our wedding was kind of short notice but he meet with us within a day and explained his services and really helped us to breakdown what we needed to do. We were also on a tight budget and he gave us very affordable options. He gave us very do-able homework and with that he created a very beautiful ceremony. His professional and calm nature in conducting and guiding us through our ceremony was very reassuring and supportive. He also gave us a beautiful copy of the written ceremony that we cherish. I would highly recommend Rev Christopher!

Thank you for the beautiful sentiments in regard to my services to you. Wishing both of you many, many happy years in your future together.

Recently Married

All aspects of our experience with Reverend Christopher were top notch. We called one day and had our wedding service the next day. He even provided the witnesses. The service content was perfect and we appreciated his professional manner. Thanks for making our day special.

Thank you for the beautiful compliments about my service to you. It was both an honor and a joy to share in your very special day.

Lee
11/07/2014

He was very responsive and helpful! We didn't have witnesses, so he provided them for us. I would highly recommend his services! He was very professional and elegant when performing the cermony.

Phillip
11/05/2014

Rev. Chris was timely and very helpful. I recommend him to anyone. He is very professional.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Christopher did a fantastic job for my wedding. He was very professional, punctual, friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. He did a good job of making us feel comfortable and did a great job creating a custom wedding service with all our request in mind. Rev. Christopher was very helpful from our first meeting all the way to the ceremony. I would certainly recommend Rev. Christopher for any wedding service. You can tell he cares about each service and does a great job!

Thank you for such wonderful compliments and appreciation of my service to you. It was an honor to share in the joy of your special day.