8 Village Square "A Tamra Berry Salon"

8 Village Square "A Tamra Berry Salon"

Passion....Perfecion....Experience

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On my son's wedding day, I wanted to look my very best. Tammy Price helped me achieve that with spray tanning and a makeover. She went out of her way to accommodate myself, my new daughter-in-law, and the rest of the ladies in the wedding party. Her knowledge of color and techniques were amazing. She hand sprayed each of us individually mixing our own colors together to get just the right look! She spent hours with us on the wedding day applying our makeup until we were just perfect! We all looked beautiful ( and felt beautiful ) the entire day! The bride is always the most beautiful on her wedding day, however, it felt amazing to feel beautiful myself! Thank you Tammy for giving us the confidence to feel beautiful!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was on September 27, 2014. I absolutely adored 8 Village Square Salon and staff. The day of my wedding, Tamra and Team went above and beyond to be accommodating to my bridal party and I. We had stayed at the Glendalia bed and breakfast and not only did they work in conjunction with them to set up a nice brunch for all of us; but they made us feel "at home" in their studio providing coffee and tea and warm personalities. To me that is always a welcoming gesture. Not only is Tamra a talented makeup artist, Tamra really cares about her clients. Tamra really understands the importance of healthy skin and even took the time, during the weeks leading up to my wedding, to create a skin care regimen for me to help me get my skin to where it needed to be for my wedding day.I am so grateful to her for this. Tamra, Tammy ,Lindsay and staff did my hair and makeup for all my bridal showers, rehearsal dinner and wedding and I always left a happy bride-to be! The 8 village square salon, hair and makeup staff are the perfect team for your wedding day. What sets them a part is that they truly are the perfect balance of professional yet kind-hearted people. There are not enough positive adjectives to describe how impressed I was with them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND for your big day or just to get your makeup and hair done for an outing.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tamara is WONDERFUL! I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a makeup artist for their wedding. Tamara was great with everything and made my wedding wonderful with her phenomenal makeup. I received comment after comment on how great my makeup looked throughout the night and well into the weeks following the wedding.
Tamara is so talented and just plain wonderful to work with and have around on the day of your wedding.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You were absolutely amazing the day of my wedding and I thought you did such a great job with everyone's makeup. I felt so beautiful after you did mine!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Leanne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All the ladies were SO AMAZING! Spray tanning by Tammy was PERFECT!! Tamra and Tammy did our makeup and it was all exactly what we wanted! Every girl said they loved their makeup! Lindsay and Ashley did all our hair and they were both AWESOME! They all did such a great job of listening to what each girl wanted and making it happen!! They were all very professional and fun! My big day was a beauty success thanks to the girls at 8 Village Square Salon! I could never thank them enough for making me and all my girls, look and feel completely gorgeous!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got Married on May 16th and we had Tammy, Tamara, and Lindsey help us with hair and makeup. It couldn't have gone better. They got everyone through with no stress and everyone was in love with their hair and makeup. They truly are the best! I've been to several weddings and seen their work versus others and there is no comparison! Tammy is a perfectionist and she will make sure you look perfect! Tammy also did spray tans for us the week of the wedding. Her tans are incredible. They look so natural and stay on for a long time. I scheduled several trials prior to the wedding and they made sure they were available when I requested. I would recommend this group 100%. You will not find anyone better!

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married a couple of weeks ago and Tammy did my makeup, as well as my mother in law’s, my mom’s and the bridesmaids. Everyone looked AMAZING!!!! I never felt so beautiful..and my makeup lasted all night, with no need for touch ups. My mom, my sister and I had false eyelashes and they looked so full and natural. Everyone loved their makeup. Tammy listened to exactly what I and my bridal party wanted and she made it happen. She is so nice and fun to work with, exactly what I wanted for my special day!

- Ashley Tsivitse Lahmer

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tammy Price is wonderful at what she does! She is so accommodating, calming, and so nice to work with. My bridesmaids and I loved the makeup and spray tans for the big day. I would highly recommend her to anyone. It's really been a pleasure getting to know her, she really cares about doing a great job. Thanks Tammy!!!! It's wonderful to feel beautiful on your wedding day and you helped me with that!! :)

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tammy was great! I received many compliments on both mine and the bridesmaids makeup. She was very personably and responsive to my request!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tammy has provided myself and friends with spray tans before my wedding day-and I absolutely fell in love! When one of my best friends got married last year, I could not help but ask who did her makeup and tan because I MUST get her information! I contacted Tammy shortly after and scheduled my makeup and tan for my engagement session as well as my wedding day. Everyone at the wedding commented on how amazing my makeup was and said it was honestly the most flawless spray tan and makeup they have ever seen. Tammy was extremly felxible with my schedule and drove to my house and sprayed myself and wedding party in my kitchen! After doing my makeup she had to get to another bride, but made the extra effort of driving to my venue and touching me up before I walked down the isle.

She truly does such an amazing job and I will be using her for future events. :) Thank you Tammy!

-Alex

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tammy Price and Lindsay did my make-up and hair, respectively. They were absolutely wonderful!!!! Both of them were great in asking me what I wanted and then created that look. I was so happy and thankful to have worked with them. Their patience, skills, and attention to detail were amazing. Thank you, Tammy and Lindsay. You're both the best!!!!!!!

I highly recommend them to anyone. 5 star/A +++++

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tamra, Lindsey, and team were the most fabulous addition to my vendors! We worked tirelessly on a hair style that would work with my type of hair, the jacket/dress I'd be wearing, and in the theme of the wedding. Lindsey got it right and only toward the end of the night did my hair start coming down - due to the jacket rubbing and people hugging me! The make-up and hair for all the gals was absolutely outstanding. Tamra went the extra mile with me, keeping me calm and redoing my make-up after an "incident." Tamra stayed with me until it was time to walk down the aisle and was just the sweetest and most loving. Her calm nature really helped me through the "getting ready" part of the day. Plus, the make-up was truly outstanding, and all of us felt more beautiful than ever! Lindsey came to the venue later that evening to change out my hair piece and do a touch up. They go beyond the ordinary! Highly recommend! I look forward to seeing them again soon!

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I originally met Tammy as a bridesmaid for a wedding she was doing make up for and loved her so much that I asked her to do my own wedding! Tammy did my makeup, my mother’s makeup and the makeup of my wedding party. Prior to wedding day, I did a makeup trial with her to ensure that I was happy with the results. Tammy was receptive to my input on all facets of the makeup and was respectful of anything I wanted done. She actually encouraged feedback so that everything could be perfect for the actual wedding day. My mom and I agree that our favorite aspect of Tammy’s makeover was the false eyelashes she used on both of us—each lash was individually placed and were surprisingly comfortable. The airbrush foundation was unbelievable and the coverage stayed all night.
My mother and I also opted to have Tammy give us a spray tan. We had a trial on that as well so that there were no surprises for the wedding tan. Tammy’s professionalism immediately put us at ease. This was the best spray tan we have ever had and Tammy will be the only person we will trust for future spray tans. We could not believe how natural it looked!
Tammy is flexible, talented, knowledgeable and an overall wonderful person. With so many other details that could go wrong on your wedding day, it was a relief to have Tammy handling my makeup/tanning needs. I have already recommended Tammy to friends and future brides and will continue to sing her praises!! She’s EXCELLENT!!!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tammy Price provided make-up services for my wedding party as well as spray tan services for me personally. She did a fantastic job! I was told by several people that I had the best spray tan they had ever seen. She was also INCREDIBLY flexblie with my schedule, showing up at my house at 6:30 in the morning to give me the spray tan so I could shower in time that afternoon for our rehearsal. If I ever need another spray tan, I will defintely be calling Tammy.

She also did a fantastic job on our make up. I appreciated her attention to detail and how comfortable she made me to speak up and tell her what I wanted. Its hard having someone else do your make up when you are so used to doing your own, and Tammy made me feel at is and listened to what I wanted without making it uncomfortable. Her air brush foundation and individual lash application are phenomenal!

I would defintely recommend Tammy to any bride!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome is the best way to explain her work. She has a great attitude and is lovely to work with. She is always open for suggestions

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tamra was so perfect. She did the make up for all my bridal party not once, but TWICE for our two ceremonies. This including having to apply make up on several girls who don't even wear make up on a regular basis. She made sure everyone was comfortable and our make up was gorgeous and lasted the whole day (8+ hours including outdoor pictures in August). I've had several friends ask me who did my make up so that they can keep her mind for future reference.

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
513-772-8891
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards