617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The 617 Weddings Crew and DJ Dane Leveton helped to make our Wedding reception truly EPIC! Dane's energy and attention to each moment throughout the reception was amazing. He was able to pep up the crowd, encouraging each and every guest to have fun. The flow of the reception, from our first dance, to the parent dances and speeches, to the cake cutting, to the bouquet toss was timed out perfectly, so that guests had time to chat and catch up, then dance the night away! Dane checked in with my husband and I several times throughout the night to see if we needed anything. He truly went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing experience. Thank you again!!

Services Used: DJ

When my husband and I were first looking to book vendors for our wedding, we decided we wanted to go with an all-in-one company, and 617 Weddings was just that. The company provides numerous services, and everyone there is so personable and friendly, and makes you feel like you're booking with someone you've known your whole life - which is great for putting your trust in them for your day to be perfect!

Dane Leveton was our DJ and he was phenomenal! He kept everyone wanting more at the end of the night & nobody wanted the party to end. We had our wedding at the Smith Barn at Brooksby Farm and it couldn't have been a better atmosphere for us - it was exactly how we envisioned it! Dane was so amazing - he kept in mind that we had some elderly family in the crowd and had a great mix of music for the range of ages we had at our wedding! He was always there to lend a helping hand or ask if there was anything we needed, and went above and beyond for us. We loved working with him & look forward to utilizing his services for any needs in the future!

We also had Harry from 617 Weddings on the Photobooth that we also included for our guests for the wedding, which was an absolute hit! We put out some props and a photobook where guests could leave us a copy of their pictures & leave us a little note - it was hi

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

When my fiancé and I were looking at the time for a DJ, I knew this was either going to make the night or make it a terrible night. I have been to some lame weddings that were awful because of the DJ, this was something I didn't want. Jimmie Espo was our DJ for and I could not be happier how much fun he made our night! He had everyone dancing before dinner was even served and to be honest I didn't want to leave the dance floor to eat andI know a lot of people felt that way! Jimmie is a down to earth guy and we couldn't have picked a better match for us. His personality and professionalism are top notch.

Services Used: DJ

Stop reading this and book DJ Jimmie Espo RIGHT NOW!

We used 617 Weddings for DJ and uplighting services for our wedding at The Willowdale Estate this May. DJ Jimmie was easy to get ahold of, fun to work with and had great suggestions. He is a true professional who is incredibly talented at his craft. Jimmie has mastered the "art" of a wedding reception; what music to play when, how to keep the crowd motivated, etc. He had great rapport with all of my vendors, especially my wedding coordinator, which helped the night run smoothly. The uplighting was carefully and tastefully done and enhanced the beauty of the tent. I had MANY people ask me for Jimmie's contact information at the end of the night- he got too many compliments for me to list them all here!

Book an extra hour for your reception- we did and Jimmie had the dance floor packed all night long! THANK YOU JIMMIE!

Services Used: DJ

Jimmie is the best DJ out there! He is so easy to work with and he really knows how to keep the dance floor packed all night long! So many of my guests are asking for his information because they said they have never danced so much at a wedding before! He really sets the mood for the whole night.

Services Used: DJ

We had Dane Leveton as our DJ and he was unbelievable. He made our wedding perfect. His high energy and attentiveness to my husband and myself really topped the night! Also his professionalism made me able to relax knowing that he would handle the night effortlessly.

Rosie Conway also helped make the night perfect. She constantly checked in on myself and husband making sure we were happy. When I needed flip flops she was there, when I needed to go to the bridal suite she was there. Everything about our wedding was perfect, Dane and Rosie were a huge part of that!

617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Stephanie for the kind words. We had a blast working with you and your Wedding was a huge success! Thank you for trusting in 617 Weddings for such a monumental day!

Services Used: DJ

From the moment we got engaged, my fiance and I knew we had to have DJ Chuck Uglietta DJ our wedding. We had been to atleast 3 different weddings that he DJ'd at and they were all so much fun, we were on the dance floor the entire night. We called Chuck right away and made sure he was available on the date we chose. We actually booked him before booking a venue! From our first meeting with him, all the way up to the wedding, we felt like we were working with a friend. He had some great ideas and suggestions for us when we needed advice! Not only is he professional and curteous, Chuck is the asbsolute best at what he does. We didn't give him many requests, he just knew exactly what to play. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night! We have gotten nothing but compliments since our wedding. People keep telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. And we owe it all to Chuck. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone I know who is looking for an awesome DJ! Thank you again Chuck!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

What a PHENOMENAL DJ!
My wedding was May 15, 2015 at Harbor Lights Marina Country Club in Warwick, RI. When we were looking for entertainment services, we were looking for a live band initially, but couldn't seem to find someone who could really get our crowd going since we had a unique play list style that was hard to find. Most of our guests were middle aged who branched between the Motown era and today's R&B styles so we wanted an experience that would bridge the two generations. Jimmie Espo knocked it right out of the park!! He did the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We had people on the dance floor we would have never imagined would dance and even saw my divorced grandparents share a dance. People are still raving about our wedding and said that it was the best wedding they have ever attended because they had such an awesome time. Our guests are even asking for a copy of the music he played for their personal uses. If you are looking for a wedding professional who will cater to your needs, establish a true friendship, and truly exceed your expectations, 617 Weddings is the way to go! We are so happy we took this step and can't wait to keep sharing this company with other newlyweds.

-Desiree E-W.

617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Desiree and Kyle, it truly was an honor to work with you both. Your family was amazing and we had such and amazing time! Thank you for trusting such an important day to 617 Weddings!

Services Used: DJ

We worked with DJ Chris Paul from 617 Weddings for our wedding at the State Room this May. Working with Chris was a blast. He was excited about our music, played the most fun mixes for the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing, and totally ran the show (without being overbearing or cheesy). He had people up and dancing before salads were even served (which is exactly what we wanted!). He had almost every person out of their seats and dancing the entire evening. He made my husband and I feel at ease the entire evening - everything ran more smoothly than I ever could have imagined. I HIGHLY recommend 617 Weddings and DJ Chris Paul!

Services Used: DJ

From the minute my wife and I met DJ Chuck we knew he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. We understood perfectly that Atmosphere we wanted and went right into how he could make our wedding perfect. Chuck is professional, courteous, and fun to be around. From the moment he arrived at our venue Glen Magna Farms he made sure that we were all comfortable and ready to go. We had a wide variety of guests from ages 21-80 and his music selection kept everyone entertained all night. Since our wedding my wife and I have had many phone calls and texts from our friends saying that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to, we give all the credit for those comments to Chuck because he made the atmosphere electric. Without Chuck it just wouldn't have been as fun. I want to have another party just so I can have him come DJ it for me.

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I got married this month and we were so lucky to have Jimmie Espo as our DJ! The first time that we met with Jimmie, he promised us that he strives to make sure that his work is perfect for our wedding day. Let me tell you, he was more than true to his word! Jimmie was absolutely FANTASTIC (and that's an understatement). His work is high quality and he is extremely flexible to work with. Jimmie is professional, energetic, and he strives to make sure that the bride and groom (and their guests) are taken care of- and not to mention how he went above and beyond to help with anything we needed. Jimmie played great music and our guests had a blast because of him. My husband and I were so pleased with Jimmie not only because of his work but because of his personality as well. Jimmie has an amazingly natural and rare talent, and I would HIGHLY recommend him to be the DJ for your wedding because he will exceed your expectations!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I have been to a lot of weddings and realize how crucial it is to have a fantastic DJ. We were lucky to have DJ Chuck at our wedding on May 2, 2015 at the Seaport Hotel in Boston. I cannot even begin to explain how awesome Chuck is! From the beginning, we knew he was the DJ for us and he instilled total confidence right away. We only had a few “must plays” because we knew Chuck would take care of the rest. He got the party started immediately and our guests did not leave the dance floor until the night ended. My husband and I could not have been happier with the music and our guests haven't stopped talking about how great our DJ was! Chuck was a pleasure to work with and truly exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much for making our night unforgettable, Chuck!!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Chuck from 617 Weddings gave us the wedding of our dreams at the Atlantica in Cohasset, MA. He made sure the party was started right away and kept on going all night! He played all of our favorite songs and played a variety of music so that all of our guests enjoyed themselves. DJ Chuck and 617 Weddings had every song we asked for even the obscure and find to hard ones that were requested for the ceremony. After the wedding, we were immediately asked by friends and family who our DJ was and how people could get in touch with him. In addition, everyone we have talked to remarked that our wedding was the "best wedding they have EVER been too!" No one was sitting during the reception (except for dinner), everyone was on their feet and having a blast!!!!

DJ Chuck worked with us from beginning to end to ensure that we had the perfect wedding. He was accessible throughout the entire planning process (one year) via phone, text, meetings, etc. He made sure to put us at ease by texting the morning of the wedding to let us know he was on his way and what a beautiful day it was! Additionally, DJ Chuck was fun to work with and professional!!!! He put us at ease, took all of our input and then worked his magic to create the best party of our lives! He knew all of our songs and understood our taste in music perfectly! We couldn't imagine our wedding without him and if we were to do it all again we would hire DJ Chuck in an instant! He was the best!!!!! Thank you again DJ Chuck!!!!
Jessica & Brad Brooks

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We just got back our photos back and could not be happier! We used John LoConte from 617 Weddings for our wedding at Pinehills in Plymouth, MA on 5/2/15 and are very pleased with how great he was. John was very professional and made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day. Would highly recommend!

Services Used: Photography

I wanted a fun wedding reception and DJ Jimmie Espo delivered! 617 Weddings makes planning your reception easy. The DJ really does control the flow of the night. Their job is much more than just playing music. Jimmie got every guest out on the dance floor after dinner. I have never seen my father dance in my life, and even he was out on the dance floor having a great time. Jimmie provided a great mix of music to keep guests of all ages entertained. He checked in with us throughout the night and made sure we were happy. He was great with the ceremonial parts as well. The transitions from dancing to garter removal, bouquet toss, last dance, etc. were flawless. Our guests were right back to dancing after each ceremonial event. He had all our guests move in close to us towards the end of our last dance and then played a few upbeat songs to end the night. It was an amazing end to the best day of my life! Choose DJ Jimmie Espo for your event, and you won’t be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ

We had JC from 617 Weddings DJ our special day. My husband and I were incredibly impressed. All of our guests were up on the dance floor and engaged. He was even able to get the more reserved members of our family up and dancing. We had an amazing night and so much of that is thanks to JC and the professionalism at 617 Weddings!

617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jeff and Christine!! It was such a beautiful day that I am so happy to have been a part of!

-DJ JC