617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ Chuck from 617 Weddings gave us the wedding of our dreams at the Atlantica in Cohasset, MA. He made sure the party was started right away and kept on going all night! He played all of our favorite songs and played a variety of music so that all of our guests enjoyed themselves. DJ Chuck and 617 Weddings had every song we asked for even the obscure and find to hard ones that were requested for the ceremony. After the wedding, we were immediately asked by friends and family who our DJ was and how people could get in touch with him. In addition, everyone we have talked to remarked that our wedding was the "best wedding they have EVER been too!" No one was sitting during the reception (except for dinner), everyone was on their feet and having a blast!!!!

DJ Chuck worked with us from beginning to end to ensure that we had the perfect wedding. He was accessible throughout the entire planning process (one year) via phone, text, meetings, etc. He made sure to put us at ease by texting the morning of the wedding to let us know he was on his way and what a beautiful day it was! Additionally, DJ Chuck was fun to work with and professional!!!! He put us at ease, took all of our input and then worked his magic to create the best party of our lives! He knew all of our songs and understood our taste in music perfectly! We couldn't imagine our wedding without him and if we were to do it all again we would hire DJ Chuck in an instant! He was the best!!!!! Thank you again DJ Chuck!!!!
Jessica & Brad Brooks

Services Used: DJ

I wanted a fun wedding reception and DJ Jimmie Espo delivered! 617 Weddings makes planning your reception easy. The DJ really does control the flow of the night. Their job is much more than just playing music. Jimmie got every guest out on the dance floor after dinner. I have never seen my father dance in my life, and even he was out on the dance floor having a great time. Jimmie provided a great mix of music to keep guests of all ages entertained. He checked in with us throughout the night and made sure we were happy. He was great with the ceremonial parts as well. The transitions from dancing to garter removal, bouquet toss, last dance, etc. were flawless. Our guests were right back to dancing after each ceremonial event. He had all our guests move in close to us towards the end of our last dance and then played a few upbeat songs to end the night. It was an amazing end to the best day of my life! Choose DJ Jimmie Espo for your event, and you won’t be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ

We had JC from 617 Weddings DJ our special day. My husband and I were incredibly impressed. All of our guests were up on the dance floor and engaged. He was even able to get the more reserved members of our family up and dancing. We had an amazing night and so much of that is thanks to JC and the professionalism at 617 Weddings!

617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jeff and Christine!! It was such a beautiful day that I am so happy to have been a part of!

-DJ JC

Services Used: DJ

Jimmie and the whole 617 team were fantastic. We got married at the Willowdale Estate and it couldn't have worked out better with our DJ services. Jimmie knew the venue, he knew the team, he knew the setup and he knew exactly what he was doing. This included not only getting the party started at the right time, but keeping things moving on schedule and generally acting with a sense of not only professionalism, but experience as well in all facets of running a wedding. We would gladly recommend 617 weddings.

Services Used: DJ

We couldn't have been happier with our DJ, Jimmie Espo. We knew from our initial meeting that he had great energy and that he would be able to keep our friends and family entertained on our wedding day. His online forms made it easy to keep track of our special songs (first dance, cake-cutting, etc.), must play songs, and do not play songs. We left our final meeting, a few days before the wedding, feeling confident that Jimmie understood our wants and expectations and that proved to be true on our wedding day. The music was excellent and even with a small guest list, the dance floor was almost always full throughout the night. As the MC he did a great job with transitions (cake-cutting, first dances, speeches, etc.) and getting everyone out of their seats to dance. He was professional and it was clear that he has had a lot of experience. Jimmie also did great work with the uplighting which helped make our photos look even more amazing. We highly recommend DJ Jimmie Espo!

617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you guys so much! What a blast we had! :)

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Dj Julio Sanabia from 617 weddings was our entertainment for our wedding on Saturday, March 21st, 2015. We absolutely loved everything him and his team provided us. Our guest were on our feet even before the dance floor was opened and enjoyed dancing right up till the very end. Julio is just awesome at what he does and pays special attention to your needs and wants. My husband and I are very pleased with our pick, would recommend him for anything. Also a big shoutout to 617 weddings for uplighting they did a wonderful job.

Mr. And Mrs. Silvia

617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

What a great time celebrating alongside you and your loved ones! :) It'll be a night I will always remember! -DJ Julio

Services Used: DJ

My husband as well as myself have been to a lot of weddings and have never really been happy with the DJ's! It would always be just one type of music not a mix of everything! But when my sister got married and used 617 weddings I couldn't believe what I saw! not for one minute was the dance floor empty!! I knew I had to use this company for my wedding! When I first met Dane he was so upbeat and hyped up! His attitude is just awesome!!! Just what I wanted! He knew exactly what I was talking about in regards to the type of music I wanted! On the wedding day he was amazing. Although we may have disagreed on when to do formality dances we came to a compromise and the wedding went off without any problems! The dance floor was packed from the time the music started until the night ended. My guest and I didn't wanted to end! So many of my photos are of me and my guest dancing! Dane I can't thank you enough for everything you did that night I will be sure to recommend you to as many people as I can! Again thank you so much! You're the best!!!

Services Used: DJ

617weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very first exchange. We had the privilege to have Jimmy Espo DJ and Franco Valverde on Video. Every detail was executed perfectly. Rosie was so helpful throughout the entire planing process and so accommodating in every way. Cheers to a perfect day from a perfect company!
Pam and Franco
3.14.15

617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Pam and Franco! We have loved getting to know you and to celebrate alongside you and your loved ones!

-Jimmie, Rosie, and Franco

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Jimmie Espo is absolutely the best! We knew from our initial meeting he was exactly the DJ for us. His confidence and take charge mentality was definitely a sense of comfort for us. We weren’t too picky with music and didn’t give him many requests, he was pretty much on his own and it was up to him to feel the vibes of our guests and go from there. His music choices and flow was perfect! No one stopped dancing and the dance floor was packed through the whole night. He also did our up lighting. Again, we didn’t give him much direction on color or how much up lighting we wanted but he came off so confident that we felt comfortable letting him run with it. Again, spot on. Our venue looked beautiful with the added light. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and up lighting. The only thing we regret is not adding another hour on to our wedding, no one wanted to leave! Thanks again Jimmie!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Having a good DJ for our wedding was very important to my husband and I and the moment we met DJ Chuck from 617 Weddings we knew we were in good hands. He was amazing from the start, he had great personality, was knowledgable and very responsive to anything we needed. He went through every detail with us making sure our night would be perfect. And that's exactly what we got perfection!!!! Our wedding was February 14th at the Ocean View of Nahant and it was absolutely amazing, blizzard and all! Dj Chuck rocked the party from the introductions to the last song. He had our guests up and on the dance floor before we even had our first dance and it was a huge hit, they knew they were there to have a good time. People are still talking about what a great wedding and how they loved the music and had so much fun. We owe that all to DJ Chuck!! Thank you so much for all of your help, input and deliverance. We had the most incredible night and would highly recommend booking Chuck from 617 weddings for your wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Jimmie (the owner) did our wedding at Harrington Farms in February. Everything was amazing and they were by far the favorite vendor of the evening. They provided the music, up-lighting , and photo booth. The photo-booth was a HUGE hit and Jimmie helped us choose all of the music for our special day. Jimmie had great suggestions for the important songs and was incredibly flexible with all of the scheduling for pre-meetings and for the day of. If you're looking for a party on your wedding night 617 Weddings is the Entertainment company for you!!

Services Used: DJ

From the first meeting with Chuck at the 617 office until the last song at our wedding we were treated like family. If your looking for a fresh approach this is the DJ you should meet with. Chucks ideas are unique we left everything to him and glad we did.The buz the next day from family and friends on how amazing the entertainment was is a testament to Dj Chuck and 617. This is a 5 star company you will be treatment like royalty.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jimmie Espo absolutely rocked our wedding. Almost 2 weeks later, and all of our friends and family are STILL talking about it and saying how it was the best wedding they have been to!!! He killed it the entire night and my husband and I could not be more satisfied.

From the first moment we spoke to Jimmie on the phone we knew he was the perfect choice. He was so excited to be our DJ with his enthusiasm (it is very contagious) and when we met face to face very close to our wedding date and after our meeting, we just knew he was going to make our night perfect and we felt so confident in his abilities. We spoke about wanting some Italian songs and a good mix of new and older songs at our wedding; he knew exactly how to mix all of that together so that everyone was on the dance floor. He was very open to all of our "must play" songs and our "do not play" songs and went over every detail with us before our meeting was over. Every piece of advice he gave us paid off because there wasn't a minute of the reception that people weren't dancing. Even during dinner people were up and dancing!

Jimmie even came to us at the beginning of the reception and offered to announce the patriot’s scores so people would stop looking at their phones and enjoy the wedding, He went above and beyond to make our wedding special and it truly was the best night of our lives because of DJ Jimmie! We really can't say enough about how remarkable he was to work with. DJ Jimmie and the 617 wedding crew is just an amazing group of people and if you’re looking to have the best wedding ever we highly recommend Jimmie and his team!

Thank you Jimmie Espo and 617 Weddings you truly made our wedding one of the best!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used DJ Chris Paul for our New Year's wedding at the Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill and he was fabulous! We had spoken with Chris several times to discuss our style, vision and preferences and DJ Chris Paul nailed. Music is such an important part of any celebration and DJ Chris Paul made our evening amazing. He knows how to run a wedding and handle the crowd and he was flawless. My husband and I wanted to make sure all age groups enjoyed the music and Chris played a variety of music that kept the dance floor packed...in fact, he had to instruct guests to sit down to eat their meal! Numerous guests told my husband and I how much they enjoyed the music and how the variety kept every age group on the dance floor. My husband and I were thrilled with DJ Chris Paul from his service, knowledge of wedding music and ability to read the crowd. We highly recommend him for any event.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend Dane from 617 Weddings. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and it is evident that he loves what he does. Dane made the entire process from planning up to the big day fun and stress free. He was always available when we had any questions. He went over everything with us, and even made some really great suggestions. Honestly, we did not worry about anything , we knew that we were in great hands.

On the wedding day, he went over everything with the wedding party. The ceremony, introductions, and reception all went smoothly. I remember Dane even coming up to us and asking if we needed anything at all. He was just great to work with. I never saw the dance floor empty once, he had everyone on the dance floor all night. From young to old they were partying on the dance floor. Usually my family does not dance, but Dane had them all up there the entire night. So many people commented on how much fun they had and that they have never been to a wedding where so many people were on the dance floor, especially on a Sunday night wedding. Even our wedding coordinator was impressed and said she always does Sunday night weddings and never seen the guest having this much energy/ fun all night long.

He even gave us a cd at the end of the night with all of the important songs from the wedding. Thank you Dane for making our night unforgettable to us and all of our guests!!!

Services Used: DJ

We used 617 weddings for our wedding on 12/13 at The Topsfield Commons. DJ Dane Leveton was our DJ he was AMAZING! He got everyone pumped up and the dance floor was never empty the entire night. He played music for both the younger and older crowds. Everyone keeps asking me how they can book him for their weddings! We also worked with Rosie Conway at 617 and she was amazing as well, very professional and made our night very special.

617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Caleigh and John! You and your families were so much fun and we loved being a part of your day! We love you guys! -DJ Dane and Rosie

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)