617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ Chuck surpassed all expectations!! He hast he crowd going from the start! People came up to me repeatedly and said what an amazing job he was doing!! They also mentioned he did a great job reminding people, subtly, that it was our day as sometimes that gets lost once the party starts!! He was incredibly responsive and attentive...just an overall great guy! I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone!! Our wedding was French and American and he blended the music selections seamlessly!! Best DJ ever!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We choose DJ Castaneda for our wedding after speaking to several entertainment companies and we could not have been happier!!! He had our wedding rocking the whole night! I am Dominican and my wife is Itailian/Irish so as you can tell we had a very mixed crowd and he played music that appealed to everyone. He was able to play all kinds of music to keep the young and older crowd on the dance floor the whole night even on a Sunday. We also choose to use his up lighting package which looked great at our location (Saphire Estate) and it looked amazing highly recommend the up-lighting. Over all I would recommend 617 weddings to any of my friends and family. We received compliments from our guest about the excellent job DJ Castaneda did and how much fun he was! He would interact with the crowd and get on the dance floor with us. He has great ideas for centerpiece give always to break the ice. We had so much fun with him!!!

Services Used: DJ

Wow. I can't say enough great things about Chuck Uglietta who was the DJ of my wedding. From the minute my husband and I met Chuck, his energy and booming personality gave us the confidence to book him right on the spot. I am so glad we did- he did a PERFECT job, Chuck was super responsive and prompt with answering my (many!) questions. The entire process was a great experience. The day of the wedding he did just as promised and kept everyone on the dance floor for three and a half hours!! I wish I could give Chuck more stars than just 5. I recommend him to any bride!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Chuck Uglietta was by far the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding, by far! He worked with us to create a timeline of events and he delivered on all of his promises. Our goal was to have a great party and Chuck provided us with just that. He filled the dance floor all night and I've heard nothing but great things about him from our guests. He provided the music for the ceremony and the cocktail hour in addition to the reception. He hit the ball out of the park on all accounts. I can't say enough great things about Chuck. He truly was a driving force in helping to make our wedding the greatest night of my life!

Private User
Recently Married

617 Wedding's was AMAZING! Music at our wedding was an extremely important element as my husband works in the music industry. We looked into bands and knew a DJ would be a right fit for us. We had been told a DJ service can make or break a wedding and Chuck from 617 Wedding's made our day perfect! Planning our wedding was an over a year long process and Chuck was always in touch with us with any questions we had. The week before our wedding Chuck met with us to make sure all of our music was right and even chose some of our ceremony music which ended up being just right for our ocean front wedding. The 617 Weddings planning website was so helpful in choosing music throughout the night and creating a personalized play list for "must have" songs. Chuck kept the dance floor alive all night and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thanks 617 Weddings!

Services Used: DJ

617 DJ Chuck did our wedding in July. It was such a good time!!!! We had blast and our guests were on the dance floor the whole night. Chuck did an awesome job getting everyone involved in the night and keeping a good pace so guests weren't sitting around long. The music selection was perfect and kept everyone dancing. We received so many compliments on Chuck's work and had many of our guests tell us it was the "best wedding ever." Chuck worked very hard to make sure the night was everything we wanted and checked in to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. Even the planning was easy. Chuck walked us through the event and gave us different options to make our night perfect! We also used the photobooth from 617 which was a huge hit. I don't think it stopped being used the entire night. We have some awesome pictures from it since we got a USB of all of the pictures from the night. Thanks for everything Chuck!!! You made our day the best!!!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Julio was an absolutely amazing DJ! He had our guests up and dancing from the moment the dance floor opened until the last song of the night. We met with him a few weeks before the wedding to go over everything and he helped us pick out our entrance songs. I added a fair amount of songs to the "play if possible" list and definitely heard a bunch of them played. I didn't have many songs on the "must play" list, so DJ Julio was able to pick out a lot of songs on his own, and he did a fantastic job. Overall, he was a lot of fun to work with and made our night special. I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
Recently Married

I have never been so excited to write a review before. Start to finish this was a great experience. After reading other reviews, I had pretty high expectations, and DJ Dane still managed to completely exceeded them. I think we only had two in person meetings (when we booked and the week before the wedding) and the second time we walked into the office it felt like we had known Dane for years. Then came the wedding night...our dance floor was never empty. He had a clever way of opening up the dance floor that got everybody out there right off the bat. When you hire Dane, you aren't just getting a DJ - you are getting an MC for the entire night. I have never been to a wedding with a DJ like this. He took such great care of my husband and me the entire night and he made sure we had SO MUCH FUN. The number one comment from my guests at the end of the night was that we had one of the best DJs they have ever seen. I heard so many times that nobody has ever been to a wedding quite like ours. I think a lot of that credit goes right to Dane.

Services Used: DJ

Chuck Uglietta is seriously the best wedding DJ ever! He rocked our wedding and was way better than anything we could have imagined. He got the crowd dancing and kept them dancing ALL night. At one point, ever single person at the wedding was up and dancing. We got so many compliments on the music and everyone told us how much fun they had, and we know we owe that all to Chuck and 617 Weddings. I have been to so many weddings in the past few years and I can honestly say I've never seen a DJ as awesome as Chuck. The music was absolutely perfect and had something for everyone to dance to. We had a lot of Portugese family members at our wedding and Chuck already knew the top Portugese dance songs to play, which everyone loved! Chuck helped us through the whole process and was ALWAYS available to answer any questions we had and responded to them so quickly. He made the whole process so simple and easy for us, and we knew we could trust him to get the party going. You can tell he really loves and takes pride in the work he does. He definitely has a passion for it and loves giving the couples the best wedding day ever. I could go on and on, but seriously Chuck was absolutely amazing and made our wedding day better than we ever could have dreamed. Can't thank him enough! We DEFINITELY recommend Chuck Uglietta for anyone looking for a DJ who wants all their guests to have the best time ever!

Ryon & Kim
07/12/2015

DJ Chuck was awesome! He listened to all of our needs and concerns and was able to both meet everything we needed but also catch potential missteps that he could see from his experience that we weren't knowledgeable about. In doing so, he game us amazing entertainment and completely rocked the wedding. He did a great job at reading the audience and providing the perfect music for us and our guests.

Services Used: DJ

I am so excited to write this review! I recently was married (7/11/15) and worked closely with my Dj, Chuck Uglietta! He is absolutely amazing. I will recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ from now on! He is such a professional and it is SO obvious that his work is his passion. My husband and I extended our reception an hour and from the introductions at 630pm until the last song at 1130pm, the dance floor was NEVER empty. I woke up to multiple texts the next day from my guests saying that they have never danced so much and couldn't move! Not only does he love his work and provide amazing entertainment, he is so responsive and makes you feel so relaxed. Throughout the whole planning process whenever someone would ask me how it was going, I would say, "if only everyone was like chuck" and I truly meant it. If you emailed him a quick question, your phone would ring within 2 minutes and he wouldn't hang up until you felt all your questions/concerns were answered. He is amazing!

And just a quick story to show you how dedicated Chuck is to his work...I got married on a saturday and then sunday night when I got home, my husband and I plugged in the USB from the photo booth to look at pictures before leaving for the honeymoon in the morning. There were no pictures on the drive so i emailed chuck and made sure to say "not an emergency!" but within a minute my phone rang. He left his home on a sunday night, went to the office, recovered the pictures, and drove to my house because he wanted to make sure we saw the pictures immediately. He loves what he does and it shows! I HIGHLY recommend Dj Chuck at 617 weddings!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

It was so great working with Chris Paul! He answered all my messages quickly and was very thorough. The website was easy to use and helped to keep me organized. When I met with Chris to explain what type of wedding music we wanted he knew exactly what we were looking for and played great music on our big day. He had everyone on the dance floor and we received a lot of compliments on how great the music was! I highly recommend working with Chris!

1 person found this review helpful

Dj Chuck was absolutely amazing from start to finish! We originally booked with Dane, but a few months before the wedding Chuck emailed and said we'd be working with him. Naturally, that stressed us out, but Chuck made us feel so at ease from our very first meeting! He was so responsive to our questions and helped us find some really unique song choices. The minute you gave him a slight idea of what you wanted, he took it, made it better, and then sent it back for approval. Our guests had such a fun time at the wedding, and several asked me for his contact information :). He even went above and beyond our expectations when my mom had requested two songs. For one of the songs, my dad was with the groomsmen, so Chuck danced with my mom to the song which really made her night!!

Services Used: DJ

I was probably one of the world pickiest brides. Tried on over 200 dresses looked at over 25 venues (before picking the stunning black swan country club) and only had to look at ONE dj company which was 617 weddings! I met Jimmie espo at a bridal show and I instantly knew I wanted him to be the dj at our wedding. I felt like I knew him for years after just one conversation. He made me feel comfortable and confident. Leading up to the wedding the staff at 617 were amazing and very personable when making calls to set up our final meeting. Our wedding was unbelievable ..Jimmie absolutely killed it, he got the crowd going immediately! He has that type of character and charisma that when he talks people are drawn to him. Jimmie was constantly checkin in with me and my husband throughout the night to make the night ran smoothly. 617 weddings was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, trust me you won't find another company even close to them! Thank you Jimmie and the rest of the 617 team!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I got married on June 27th at the Fairmont Copley Plaza. We hired DJ Jimmie Espo and we were absolutely thrilled with our decision and the job he did that evening! He’s professional, he knows his stuff, he takes control of the crowd and gets everyone on their feet (even Gram was dancing the ENTIRE night). He knows how to bring the energy to a whole new level right from the start; it’s not always just about the Bride & Groom but also about the guests who come out to celebrate such a memorable night and 2 months later the guests are STILL raving about the overall Wedding and especially the music which had all age ranges partying the night away. We also hired Jimmie to do the up lighting in the room, lights on the dance floor as well as the “Happily Ever After” lighting on the wall to tie in our Fairy Tale themed Wedding. (Proof is in the photos & video clips from 617 Weddings –they came out INCREDIBLE with these special detailed touches) We also hired him to provide the Photo Booth (another HUGE hit) If you want someone to hide in the DJ booth for the entire night and play music then Jimmie isn’t your guy. If you are looking for someone to provide the overall entertainment; run the night with ease; keep the party going ‘till the very end and fully be involved with the Bride & Groom from start to finish then what are you waiting for!? Look no further because Jimmie is the man for the job! Thanks for helping to make our Fairy Tale Wedding come to life! -Truly was a "Happily Ever After" kind of night!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The 617 Weddings Crew and DJ Dane Leveton helped to make our Wedding reception truly EPIC! Dane's energy and attention to each moment throughout the reception was amazing. He was able to pep up the crowd, encouraging each and every guest to have fun. The flow of the reception, from our first dance, to the parent dances and speeches, to the cake cutting, to the bouquet toss was timed out perfectly, so that guests had time to chat and catch up, then dance the night away! Dane checked in with my husband and I several times throughout the night to see if we needed anything. He truly went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing experience. Thank you again!!