617 WEDDINGS | DJ Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

I have never been so excited to write a review before. Start to finish this was a great experience. After reading other reviews, I had pretty high expectations, and DJ Dane still managed to completely exceeded them. I think we only had two in person meetings (when we booked and the week before the wedding) and the second time we walked into the office it felt like we had known Dane for years. Then came the wedding night...our dance floor was never empty. He had a clever way of opening up the dance floor that got everybody out there right off the bat. When you hire Dane, you aren't just getting a DJ - you are getting an MC for the entire night. I have never been to a wedding with a DJ like this. He took such great care of my husband and me the entire night and he made sure we had SO MUCH FUN. The number one comment from my guests at the end of the night was that we had one of the best DJs they have ever seen. I heard so many times that nobody has ever been to a wedding quite like ours. I think a lot of that credit goes right to Dane.

Services Used: DJ

Chuck Uglietta is seriously the best wedding DJ ever! He rocked our wedding and was way better than anything we could have imagined. He got the crowd dancing and kept them dancing ALL night. At one point, ever single person at the wedding was up and dancing. We got so many compliments on the music and everyone told us how much fun they had, and we know we owe that all to Chuck and 617 Weddings. I have been to so many weddings in the past few years and I can honestly say I've never seen a DJ as awesome as Chuck. The music was absolutely perfect and had something for everyone to dance to. We had a lot of Portugese family members at our wedding and Chuck already knew the top Portugese dance songs to play, which everyone loved! Chuck helped us through the whole process and was ALWAYS available to answer any questions we had and responded to them so quickly. He made the whole process so simple and easy for us, and we knew we could trust him to get the party going. You can tell he really loves and takes pride in the work he does. He definitely has a passion for it and loves giving the couples the best wedding day ever. I could go on and on, but seriously Chuck was absolutely amazing and made our wedding day better than we ever could have dreamed. Can't thank him enough! We DEFINITELY recommend Chuck Uglietta for anyone looking for a DJ who wants all their guests to have the best time ever!

Ryon & Kim
07/12/2015

DJ Chuck was awesome! He listened to all of our needs and concerns and was able to both meet everything we needed but also catch potential missteps that he could see from his experience that we weren't knowledgeable about. In doing so, he game us amazing entertainment and completely rocked the wedding. He did a great job at reading the audience and providing the perfect music for us and our guests.

Services Used: DJ

I am so excited to write this review! I recently was married (7/11/15) and worked closely with my Dj, Chuck Uglietta! He is absolutely amazing. I will recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ from now on! He is such a professional and it is SO obvious that his work is his passion. My husband and I extended our reception an hour and from the introductions at 630pm until the last song at 1130pm, the dance floor was NEVER empty. I woke up to multiple texts the next day from my guests saying that they have never danced so much and couldn't move! Not only does he love his work and provide amazing entertainment, he is so responsive and makes you feel so relaxed. Throughout the whole planning process whenever someone would ask me how it was going, I would say, "if only everyone was like chuck" and I truly meant it. If you emailed him a quick question, your phone would ring within 2 minutes and he wouldn't hang up until you felt all your questions/concerns were answered. He is amazing!

And just a quick story to show you how dedicated Chuck is to his work...I got married on a saturday and then sunday night when I got home, my husband and I plugged in the USB from the photo booth to look at pictures before leaving for the honeymoon in the morning. There were no pictures on the drive so i emailed chuck and made sure to say "not an emergency!" but within a minute my phone rang. He left his home on a sunday night, went to the office, recovered the pictures, and drove to my house because he wanted to make sure we saw the pictures immediately. He loves what he does and it shows! I HIGHLY recommend Dj Chuck at 617 weddings!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Dj Chuck was absolutely amazing from start to finish! We originally booked with Dane, but a few months before the wedding Chuck emailed and said we'd be working with him. Naturally, that stressed us out, but Chuck made us feel so at ease from our very first meeting! He was so responsive to our questions and helped us find some really unique song choices. The minute you gave him a slight idea of what you wanted, he took it, made it better, and then sent it back for approval. Our guests had such a fun time at the wedding, and several asked me for his contact information :). He even went above and beyond our expectations when my mom had requested two songs. For one of the songs, my dad was with the groomsmen, so Chuck danced with my mom to the song which really made her night!!

Services Used: DJ

The 617 Weddings Crew and DJ Dane Leveton helped to make our Wedding reception truly EPIC! Dane's energy and attention to each moment throughout the reception was amazing. He was able to pep up the crowd, encouraging each and every guest to have fun. The flow of the reception, from our first dance, to the parent dances and speeches, to the cake cutting, to the bouquet toss was timed out perfectly, so that guests had time to chat and catch up, then dance the night away! Dane checked in with my husband and I several times throughout the night to see if we needed anything. He truly went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing experience. Thank you again!!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I chose 617 Weddings for our DJ because our wedding venue had suggested them to us. They recommend vendors they prefer to work with, so knowing that already, I had a good feeling about 617. They were easy to get a hold of, promptly replied to any questions/concerns, and genuinely seemed excited to work with us. They seem to book up quickly, so no second guessing..they are great!! We had DJ Chris Paul for our wedding on June 20th. People are STILL talking about how awesome he was and how he kept everyone engaged and entertained throughout the night. I know it's only been a few weeks since the wedding, but I know for many months to come our guests will continue to praise how wonderful our DJ was, Chris!! Not only does he DJ, but he is pretty much the orchestrator (along with our wonderful wedding coordinator at our venue) for the entire evening. He kept myself and my husband in the loop regarding timing for everything, and was so organized and professional it amazed me! We had an absolute blast dancing the night away with our family and friends..and we are so grateful for Chris and all his hard work and support. Thank you SO much 617 Weddings, and DJ Chris Paul, you're the best!!

Services Used: DJ

Jimmie and the whole crew at 617 weddings made our wedding what it was--- THE BEST PARTY EVER! I had more people come up to me at the end of our wedding just to say how much fun they had, or how it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to! I got all of these great compliments because of 617 weddings! Jimmie Espo was our DJ and he DID NOT disappoint. His fun ideas for getting the crowd on their feet was amazing, and his music selection was spot on! Everyone kept saying how our reception introduction was the best thing they had seen at a wedding. Literally everyone was on their feet dancing! He also has a great way of transitioning the night. So although he can get a crowd moving, he also does it right with dinner/cocktail hour music. He really got the crowd amped up in a fun, exciting and non-cheesy way. His professionalism and follow up is also the best, we didn't have to worry about a thing. The music/entertainment is one of if not the most important aspect of a wedding--- so do yourself a favor and book Jimmie--- like now! It will be the best decision you make.

Services Used: DJ

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Chuck for our wedding at Danversport Yacht Club this past June. Where do I even begin?! From the very beginning, Chuck was extremely responsive and professional. If I emailed him with a question, I knew that I would get a phone call within 5 minutes with an answer. He truly made my feel at ease with the entire planning process. His took every detail of our wedding into consideration when making recommendations and helping us to choose music for our reception. We also chose to go with uplighting through 617 Weddings. We could not have been happier with the outcome! The venue looked gorgeous and our guests could not stop telling us how much fun they had and how great the music was. Afterwards, several of our guests told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. DJ Chuck has a way of getting the crowd up and excited, and it dies not go unnoticed! We really wish we could go back and do the entire night over again, and it is all because of Chuck! If you are looking for a DJ, search no further..you will not regret it!

Services Used: DJ

When my husband and I were first looking to book vendors for our wedding, we decided we wanted to go with an all-in-one company, and 617 Weddings was just that. The company provides numerous services, and everyone there is so personable and friendly, and makes you feel like you're booking with someone you've known your whole life - which is great for putting your trust in them for your day to be perfect!

Dane Leveton was our DJ and he was phenomenal! He kept everyone wanting more at the end of the night & nobody wanted the party to end. We had our wedding at the Smith Barn at Brooksby Farm and it couldn't have been a better atmosphere for us - it was exactly how we envisioned it! Dane was so amazing - he kept in mind that we had some elderly family in the crowd and had a great mix of music for the range of ages we had at our wedding! He was always there to lend a helping hand or ask if there was anything we needed, and went above and beyond for us. We loved working with him & look forward to utilizing his services for any needs in the future!

We also had Harry from 617 Weddings on the Photobooth that we also included for our guests for the wedding, which was an absolute hit! We put out some props and a photobook where guests could leave us a copy of their pictures & leave us a little note - it was hi

Services Used: DJ

DJ Chris Profenna did my wedding on June 6, 2015 at Dimond Hill Farm in Concord, NH. From the moment I stepped in to the office at 617 Weddings to the day of my wedding he made everything a breeze for me. He listened to what I had to say and what I wanted which is very important. The most important part of my wedding is that I wanted good music and I wanted everyone up and dancing and having a good time and he made that happen! My husband is not a dancer so I told Chris to keep it short and sweet with our first dance, all we had to do is give him a look and he new what we wanted! My friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and that's what we wanted! I would highly recommend DJ Chris Profenna and 617 weddings to do any event in the near future!

Jane
06/06/2015

We knew from our first meeting with Julio Sanabia that we had picked the right DJ for our wedding. He took time to get to know us. He shared his ideas as we shared ours. His excitement about two people marrying after a 24 year friendship was inspiring. He welcomed our plan to have each returned RSVP include a song our guests would like to hear. Our guests ranged from a five year old to two 85 year olds. All the great songs covering many decades were on the list and he threw in great ideas of his own. Over the months of planning he promptly returned our e-mails. We met with him several times over our 1 year of planning and he promised he would have everyone dancing at our wedding. He fulfilled that promise as people who had never danced before as well as some who had not danced in decades graced the dance floor. He learned people's names and used them in announcing "their" song. We all loved him. Six weeks after our wedding our families and guests still remark how wonderful our DJ was. If you choose Julio for your next event we promise you will not be disappointed. Don & Jane Henderson

Services Used: DJ

DJ Chuck gave us the most amazing wedding reception we could ask for at the Indian Pond Country Club in Plymouth, MA. He had all of our guests up off of their seats and on the dance floor throughout the entire night, even before dinner was served! Chuck did an incredible job at reading the vibe of the crowd and knew exactly what to play to keep everyone engaged. He also did just enough (but not too much) crowd work to make sure everyone’s energy levels stayed as high as possible. He was also very attentive to my husband and I, and made sure we were happy and enjoying ourselves. Chuck and 617 Weddings were extremely easy to work with throughout the planning process, and we would highly recommend them to any couples looking for a DJ. Honestly, it would be a mistake to go with anyone else besides Chuck and 617!

Private User
Recently Married

When my fiancé and I were looking at the time for a DJ, I knew this was either going to make the night or make it a terrible night. I have been to some lame weddings that were awful because of the DJ, this was something I didn't want. Jimmie Espo was our DJ for and I could not be happier how much fun he made our night! He had everyone dancing before dinner was even served and to be honest I didn't want to leave the dance floor to eat andI know a lot of people felt that way! Jimmie is a down to earth guy and we couldn't have picked a better match for us. His personality and professionalism are top notch.

Services Used: DJ

Stop reading this and book DJ Jimmie Espo RIGHT NOW!

We used 617 Weddings for DJ and uplighting services for our wedding at The Willowdale Estate this May. DJ Jimmie was easy to get ahold of, fun to work with and had great suggestions. He is a true professional who is incredibly talented at his craft. Jimmie has mastered the "art" of a wedding reception; what music to play when, how to keep the crowd motivated, etc. He had great rapport with all of my vendors, especially my wedding coordinator, which helped the night run smoothly. The uplighting was carefully and tastefully done and enhanced the beauty of the tent. I had MANY people ask me for Jimmie's contact information at the end of the night- he got too many compliments for me to list them all here!

Book an extra hour for your reception- we did and Jimmie had the dance floor packed all night long! THANK YOU JIMMIE!

Services Used: DJ

Jimmie is the best DJ out there! He is so easy to work with and he really knows how to keep the dance floor packed all night long! So many of my guests are asking for his information because they said they have never danced so much at a wedding before! He really sets the mood for the whole night.