5 Diamond Productions Wedding DJ , Lighting, Photo Booth!!

5 Diamond Productions Wedding DJ , Lighting, Photo Booth!!

Helping you create the Perfect Wedding Reception!!

89 Shunpike Road
Cromwell, CT 06416 | map
Genres: 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Dance, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lizz and Thomas Riley are the most humble people in the industry! We keep getting so many compliments on the music and how smoothly it all went!! We recommend them to everyone we know!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lizz is an amazing photographer! She and her assistant captured our day perfectly and got every shot I wanted as well as some gorgeous artistic ones. We will treasure our photos for a lifetime. We couldn't be happier! Thomas is a great DJ and was wonderful and accommodating of all our requests!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Kellene
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After searching around and looking at many over priced photographers we came across 5 Diamond Productions. Upon the first meeting, my now wife immediately clicked with Liz. Liz was very excited and had a ton of really great ideas to use for our wedding. She also captured specific pictures that we wanted perfectly. I was impressed with how hard she and her assistant worked and how they were able to get very important photographs for us. I couldn't imagine this day with out them being there capturing our special moments. The pictures are unbelievable, and the detail and work that went into them is second to none. Liz is outstanding with kids too!!! She knew exactly what to do and how to work with them.
We also hired Thomas as a DJ, and he did a fantastic job. He kept everyone moving and was very attentive to our needs.
5 Diamond Production really did a great job of capturing our special day forever. I cant believe how well the pictures came out. You will not be sorry if you use them for your special day.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Thomas and Lizz were amazing!! Thomas was our master of ceremony/DJ and Lizz managed the photo booth and they both did a great job. Thomas as AWESOME as DJ - from day one he listened to what we wanted and there was never a dull moment on our wedding day... guests were on the dance floor the entire night! I'm Ethiopian and my husband is Caribbean and he did a great job playing a great mix of songs to satisfy our families. Also, Thomas made sure he pronounced all our family and bridal party names correctly (there were several ethnic names). The photo booth was also a big hit - Lizz brought a ton of props and was patient with guests (most of them were probably beyond tipsy). Overall they were great - book them early!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We decided to work with both Thomas and Lizz for our DJ ,photography and photo booth. I'll start with Thomas our DJ. He was professional and helpful during the whole process. As we got closer to the date he met with us and went over final details on everything which was nice and reassuring. We had him play music for the ceremony cocktail hour and reception ( 3 different locations) but he had all the equipment and kept the music going. ( non of that awkward quietness) My guest can't stop talking about the music. I gave little input on what I wanted I just picked a few songs I liked and told Thomas to do his thing. And he was amazing and read the crowd like they were his own friends and kept them on the dance floor the entire night! From the moment the dancing started it did not stop till the lights turned on and it was time to go home. He played all kinds of music. ( hes really in tune with the crowd) he kept the events moving along as well. we didn't miss out on anything. It was so fun my husband danced his butt off (3rd time in 10years I've seen him dance). Then there is Lizz my photographer she's amazing, fun, and handled the groomsmen incredibly well. It was like having one of my bestfriends with me. She was my right hand gal whatever I needed she was there. Her second shooter was just as personable. Her photos are stunning! I can't wait to see more. I loved all of her neat ideas and she captured my day with all the details. I'm so impressed by what I've seen. We also used the photo booth services. Not only Is it a blast for the guests but after we got a beautiful book and copies of all the photos. If you're planning an event and need these services I would highly recommend 5 diamond productions. It is convient to have them together and they also work incredibly we'll as a team. My husband and I, and my fiends and family couldn't have been happier!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great job by 5 Diamond Productions. Being a DJ and photographer team made things a lot easier and Thomas and Lizz work well together. I'd recommend them to any couple looking for a fun and energetic wedding. Lizz the photographer did a great job with Aimee and Thomas the DJ had everyone up dancing without the corneyness you see at some weddings.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tom and Lizz were AMAZING. From the 1st meeting I knew they were a great team with great quality work. My reception was just a reception as we had a small ceremony months prior (military situation). Lizz did an amazing job of capturing many detailed shots, making sure she captured traditional moments/details (Indian culture). She was wonderful and attentive to my needs the entire night making sure she was always nearby for my needs/requests. She did a FABULOUS job of handling our bridal party of 14 with some very loud and goofy groomsmen. Even though my "on-time" husband showed up 2 hours LATE...she captured all the shots and poses she and I had discussed. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING is all I can say. TOM- was PERFECT! He did a wonderful job of mixing American and Indian/bollywood music and combined the styles perfectly. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. The indian guests were dancing to american music and vice-versa. Our room at the venue had some older decor touches with a low ceiling which my husband and I were very skeptical about...however...the uplighting and dance floor lighting package we did with Tom..completely transformed the room into a beautiful atmosphere that we didn't even remember the original look of the room. Tom. was so wonderful in accommodating last minute changes and requests in terms of timeline, entrances, announcements etc. Everything we wanted...we got with 5 DIAMOND PRODUCTIONS!!! I couldn't be happier and when/if our military endeavor brings us closer to CT we will be using them AGAIN and most definitely recommending them.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
Monica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It is so hard to put into words what 5 diamonds productions did for me and my new bride they were like family they made are night better then we could ever imagine the warmth of the photographer and the spirit of the dj was what made the night i never thought in my wildest dream that I would grow to love and bring in to my family not only a new wife but two new friend which I would cherish for a life time

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
james
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Lizz and Thomas for our wedding photography and DJ. Lizz is an absolutely amazing photographer. She has a positive and enthusiastic personality that make taking photos a lot of fun. She had so many great ideas for different photo opportunities. Her assistant Amy was also a lot of fun, with great ideas. Thomas is great DJ. He has tons of music selections and offers an easy, online solution to planning your wedding songs. He even found a rare traditional Polish song to play at my wedding. I loved working with these two and couldn't be happier.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thomas did an outstanding job as master of ceremonies at our wedding. We did a ton of research and knew that we would be getting a high quality DJ if we went with 5 Diamond Productions, and Thomas definitely did not disappoint. After meeting with him, we were very confident that he would turn our wedding into a real party and that is exactly what he did. He brought high energy, excitement, and an amazing mix of music that kept our guests dancing for hours.

One of the things Thomas told us when we met with him was that he is great at reading a room and playing music that suits the crowd. He absolutely delivered on this promise. Our guests loved the music and Thomas kept people on the dance floor the entire evening. We even had a special request for our first dance - that we wanted all of our guests to dance with us - and Thomas made it happen. Everybody raved about the "group" first dance and we were extremely pleased with Thomas' ability to make it happen.

Thomas also responded very quickly to all of our emails and phone calls, answering all of our questions and addressing any concerns we had. The pricing is extremely reasonable and absolutely worth every penny. We are so glad we went with Thomas and 5 Diamond Productions. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anybody who wants to make their wedding an unforgettable party.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thomas was accommodating and professional right from the very start of the planning process all the way through to the end of the Big Day! Everything ran very smoothly and before he started any special songs (father/daughter dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.) he always checked with me or my husband first to make sure it was a good time for us. One extremely important thing to us was that he pronounce last names (especially ours) correctly and Thomas pulled this off perfectly! As far as the music, he played all the songs that we put on our play list and a lot of other great songs too. There were always people on the dance floor and guests commented on how great the music was. I would highly recommend Thomas and 5 Diamond Productions to anyone who wants a stress-free, smoothly-run event! Thanks Thomas!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so glad that I ran into Lizz and Thomas at a Bridal Expo. A week before I ran into them I was in the process of firing the photographer we had originally booked with because of how unhappy we were with the engagement shoot and the customer service. As soon as we met with Lizz and Thomas we knew we made right decision to let go of the other photographers and move forward with 5Diamond! They were great and FUN to work with! She even remembered all the names of our large bridal party with in that first hour! She is sweet and takes beautiful pictures and definitely makes you feel so comfortable with each picture she takes! MUST HIRE 5Diamond for any event!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

5 diamond productions did a wonderful job on our wedding! They were very accommodating, professional, and responsive! I would highly recommend their services to others!

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thomas was the most amazing DJ for my wedding. My guests commented all night on how great he was - I don't think I ever saw the dance floor less than packed once he opened it up! Thomas always knows how to read a crowd and set the mood right - you can definitely count on him for your event!!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thomas and Lizz were amazing! A joy to work with from the very first phone call, they were professional, fun, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them to everyone - even my guests couldn't stop commenting on how great the DJ was and how much fun they had.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Karol
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The music was great. Everyone danced until the very last minute! The photo booth was mobbed all night long...everyone loved it!

860-989-9515
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment