5 Diamond Productions Wedding DJ , Lighting, Photo Booth!!

5 Diamond Productions Wedding DJ , Lighting, Photo Booth!!

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Haley
07/18/2015

Absolutely amazing photographer duo! Kind, thoughtful, organized and professional. Would recommend for any couple near or far.

Services Used: Photography
Jescenia
06/27/2015

Glad to have 5 Diamond productions a part of our special day!! The best choice for a photographer and dj...EVER!!

rachael
06/06/2015

I would recommend 5 diamond to anyone! They worked so well with us and helped to make our wedding perfect regardless of our budget. They were so attentive to all the details and made our wedding "the best wedding" people said hey had ever been to. The music kept everyone on their feet until the very end, the lighting made the space so warm and elegant, and the photo booth was such a hot with everyone. Thank you Thomas, Lizz, and especially our DJ Franky V!! We cannot thank you enough.

Steven & Jennifer
06/06/2015

We couldn't have picked a better photographer and DJ for our wedding! Lizz and Thomas received praise from every guest for their outstanding performance.
Lizz actually took the time to get to know our personalities. Her creativity and passion for her job are unparalleled which lead to breathtaking photos. She captured every moment of the night beautifully!
Thomas kept everyone in the party mood all night long. He took our song selection and created a playlist that everyone absolutely loved. Not a moment went by when the dance floor was anything but packed!
P. S. Best Wedding Ever!

Kyle
05/31/2015

Thomas did a fantastic job with our wedding. Our ceremony was outside and the speaker and microphone that he provided worked perfectly. When it came to the reception, he did a fantastic job with keeping the party going and never letting it die down. I think the only time it may have died down was when everyone was exhausted from dancing so much and that is no lie. My wife and I couldn't be any more excited with how everything went and Thomas made it all happen!

I highly recommend 5 Diamond Productions! Thomas is fantastic to work with.

Services Used: DJ

Lizz and Thomas are amazing and really enjoy what they do! Everything was perfect!!! My guests really enjoyed the music, photobooth, and Lizz captured pictures upon request.

Ashley
03/14/2015

I would highly recommend 5 diamond productions! They made our day perfect! I felt so comfortable in front of the camera with liz. The dj was amazing and had the crowd dancing all night :)!

Services Used: DJ, Photography

Lizz and Thomas Riley are the most humble people in the industry! We keep getting so many compliments on the music and how smoothly it all went!! We recommend them to everyone we know!!!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Kellene
09/20/2014

Lizz is an amazing photographer! She and her assistant captured our day perfectly and got every shot I wanted as well as some gorgeous artistic ones. We will treasure our photos for a lifetime. We couldn't be happier! Thomas is a great DJ and was wonderful and accommodating of all our requests!

Private User
Recently Married

After searching around and looking at many over priced photographers we came across 5 Diamond Productions. Upon the first meeting, my now wife immediately clicked with Liz. Liz was very excited and had a ton of really great ideas to use for our wedding. She also captured specific pictures that we wanted perfectly. I was impressed with how hard she and her assistant worked and how they were able to get very important photographs for us. I couldn't imagine this day with out them being there capturing our special moments. The pictures are unbelievable, and the detail and work that went into them is second to none. Liz is outstanding with kids too!!! She knew exactly what to do and how to work with them.
We also hired Thomas as a DJ, and he did a fantastic job. He kept everyone moving and was very attentive to our needs.
5 Diamond Production really did a great job of capturing our special day forever. I cant believe how well the pictures came out. You will not be sorry if you use them for your special day.

Services Used: DJ, Photography

Thomas and Lizz were amazing!! Thomas was our master of ceremony/DJ and Lizz managed the photo booth and they both did a great job. Thomas as AWESOME as DJ - from day one he listened to what we wanted and there was never a dull moment on our wedding day... guests were on the dance floor the entire night! I'm Ethiopian and my husband is Caribbean and he did a great job playing a great mix of songs to satisfy our families. Also, Thomas made sure he pronounced all our family and bridal party names correctly (there were several ethnic names). The photo booth was also a big hit - Lizz brought a ton of props and was patient with guests (most of them were probably beyond tipsy). Overall they were great - book them early!!

Services Used: DJ

We decided to work with both Thomas and Lizz for our DJ ,photography and photo booth. I'll start with Thomas our DJ. He was professional and helpful during the whole process. As we got closer to the date he met with us and went over final details on everything which was nice and reassuring. We had him play music for the ceremony cocktail hour and reception ( 3 different locations) but he had all the equipment and kept the music going. ( non of that awkward quietness) My guest can't stop talking about the music. I gave little input on what I wanted I just picked a few songs I liked and told Thomas to do his thing. And he was amazing and read the crowd like they were his own friends and kept them on the dance floor the entire night! From the moment the dancing started it did not stop till the lights turned on and it was time to go home. He played all kinds of music. ( hes really in tune with the crowd) he kept the events moving along as well. we didn't miss out on anything. It was so fun my husband danced his butt off (3rd time in 10years I've seen him dance). Then there is Lizz my photographer she's amazing, fun, and handled the groomsmen incredibly well. It was like having one of my bestfriends with me. She was my right hand gal whatever I needed she was there. Her second shooter was just as personable. Her photos are stunning! I can't wait to see more. I loved all of her neat ideas and she captured my day with all the details. I'm so impressed by what I've seen. We also used the photo booth services. Not only Is it a blast for the guests but after we got a beautiful book and copies of all the photos. If you're planning an event and need these services I would highly recommend 5 diamond productions. It is convient to have them together and they also work incredibly we'll as a team. My husband and I, and my fiends and family couldn't have been happier!

Private User
1+ year ago

Great job by 5 Diamond Productions. Being a DJ and photographer team made things a lot easier and Thomas and Lizz work well together. I'd recommend them to any couple looking for a fun and energetic wedding. Lizz the photographer did a great job with Aimee and Thomas the DJ had everyone up dancing without the corneyness you see at some weddings.

Monica
08/01/2014

Tom and Lizz were AMAZING. From the 1st meeting I knew they were a great team with great quality work. My reception was just a reception as we had a small ceremony months prior (military situation). Lizz did an amazing job of capturing many detailed shots, making sure she captured traditional moments/details (Indian culture). She was wonderful and attentive to my needs the entire night making sure she was always nearby for my needs/requests. She did a FABULOUS job of handling our bridal party of 14 with some very loud and goofy groomsmen. Even though my "on-time" husband showed up 2 hours LATE...she captured all the shots and poses she and I had discussed. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING is all I can say. TOM- was PERFECT! He did a wonderful job of mixing American and Indian/bollywood music and combined the styles perfectly. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. The indian guests were dancing to american music and vice-versa. Our room at the venue had some older decor touches with a low ceiling which my husband and I were very skeptical about...however...the uplighting and dance floor lighting package we did with Tom..completely transformed the room into a beautiful atmosphere that we didn't even remember the original look of the room. Tom. was so wonderful in accommodating last minute changes and requests in terms of timeline, entrances, announcements etc. Everything we wanted...we got with 5 DIAMOND PRODUCTIONS!!! I couldn't be happier and when/if our military endeavor brings us closer to CT we will be using them AGAIN and most definitely recommending them.

james
07/26/2014

It is so hard to put into words what 5 diamonds productions did for me and my new bride they were like family they made are night better then we could ever imagine the warmth of the photographer and the spirit of the dj was what made the night i never thought in my wildest dream that I would grow to love and bring in to my family not only a new wife but two new friend which I would cherish for a life time

Services Used: DJ, Photography

We used Lizz and Thomas for our wedding photography and DJ. Lizz is an absolutely amazing photographer. She has a positive and enthusiastic personality that make taking photos a lot of fun. She had so many great ideas for different photo opportunities. Her assistant Amy was also a lot of fun, with great ideas. Thomas is great DJ. He has tons of music selections and offers an easy, online solution to planning your wedding songs. He even found a rare traditional Polish song to play at my wedding. I loved working with these two and couldn't be happier.