4Rivers Smokehouse

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Emily helped me make my menu for my wedding and the food is so awesome. My fiance and I met in Gainesville and we love eating at 4Rivers. They are also making our cake and cupcakes for the wedding. They were the most affordable catering that we found too!

Services Used: Catering

Emily was amazing! The food was delicious! Highly recommend 4Rivers! It was definitely worth every penny! Our guest didn't have one complaint! Eat as much as you can at your tasting, because on your day you won't have time to eat;)

Services Used: Catering

We used 4Rivers for our wedding and it was the best decision ever! The food was so amazing and our guests were very thankful that we didn't have traditional wedding food ;) There is nothing that could beat the quality of the food and the professionalism of the staff we had. We also used their bartending services (we provided all of the alcohol) and the bartender was great! He immediately made sure I had a drink after the entrance and I was incredibly thankful for that. The planning process was easy and they are fairly good at answering emails & phone calls quickly. Also, when you go to do your taste testing...go hungry :)

Services Used: Catering

all of my guests loved the food (seriously, who wouldn't??) and the staff was amazing. I thought it was a great value; it was the lowest priced caterer I found, but I honestly feel like they have the best food too. It was a win/win!

Services Used: Catering

4Rivers Smokehouse was amazing for our wedding! Not only was their food delicious, their staff were very friendly and professional. They had everything set up in a timely fashion, their bartender was great, and every person loved the food! The caterer manager I worked with, Kellie, was also very helpful and my husband and I greatly enjoyed the pre-tasting before the wedding. The staff made sure all leftovers were wrapped up and helped with the rest of the wedding clean up. I would definitely recommend 4Rivers Smokehouse to anyone and everyone because their food is DELICIOUS and their staff was GREAT!

Services Used: Catering

Great food! Great service! So glad we picked them for food. One tip would be to overestimate the amount of meat you need because it gets eaten quickly because it is so good :)

Recently Married

We used 4Rivers to cater our wedding and were able to choose menu items from both 4Rivers and The Coop. The price was very reasonable, the staff was professional, and the food was amazing! Everyone loved it!! The fried chicken, smashed potatoes, and GRAVY were our favorite. The banana pudding served in shot glasses was sooo delicious! We are so happy we chose 4Rivers for our wedding and would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Catering

Not what we originally thought of as "wedding food" but soooooo much better than any other wedding we've ever been to! The prices were incredible, and 4Rivers worked with us to accommodate all of our requests. They helped set up and break down our event, served amazing food, bartended, and even made our signature cocktails perfectly. The staff was amazing, and we are so happy with our decision!

Services Used: Catering

4Rivers catered our wedding, and everything was just as good as it is in the restaurant! All of our guests loved the food, and it was a really good value for the amount of food and the great service. We did mini cupcakes and a small cake to cut (red velvet and coconut) and it was so good! :)

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
1 Review
Recently Married

Four Rivers was a perfect choice for our wedding. My husband and I wanted to make sure we were providing our guests with food they would actually enjoy & even though it was our largest wedding expense, it was worth every single penny!
Communication was done through two face to face visits as well as e-mail & phone calls. Kelli was our coordinator & she was wonderful throughout the whole process! She suggested various ideas for passed appetizers, as well as what a good variety of sides would be & how much food to order for 150 people (plus our vendors, which was great to be reminded of!) They were extremely flexible with our order & we were even able to add a few more vegetarian options a week before the wedding. The drink dispensers were even adorable and went right along with our "rustic/shabby/chic" theme.
We also used their bartender services since we were able to provide our own beer and wine at our venue. The bartenders were wonderful & great with communication. My husband was told at the beginning of the reception (as a heads up) that we may run out of alcohol in an hour or so. Even though that was one of our biggest fears, miraculously the bartenders were somehow able to make all of the alcohol last until the very end & none of the guests even noticed we were running low!
The entire staff was so friendly and accommodating. I joked with one of the servers that I would love to just eat a plate of Mac & Cheese and within a few minutes I got what I wanted. best.wedding.meal.ever.

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

You can't beat 4Rivers service! So professional, super affordable, and not to mention delicious! They were the perfect choice for our venue, The Acre. The staff is so friendly and do whatever they can to accommodate to your needs. I would recommend their catering to anyone in a heartbeat!!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake

4 Rivers is notorious for being amazing. They did not disappoint at our wedding. I normally don't like "catered" wedding food. So this was something reliable, and affordable that all of our guests enjoyed. Our coordinator was willing to work with us on our budget and provide helpful suggestions to ensure we had plenty of food, and a menu which we knew everyone would enjoy. I appreciated their flexibility and they were all very professional. Great job.

3.9

We chose 4Rivers for our wedding caterer and the Sweet Shop made our wedding cakes. Great pricing and amazing food (we loved the restaurant long before we got married). I worked with Kelli and I was planning everything from 1.5 hours away from Orlando, so we only met a few times and e-mailed the other times. They are very accommodating and have many different options available for food, cake, etc. A few of my complaints were: 1- E-mail responses were not very timely; 2- The cake was cut, but not served, which was inconvenient for our guests and a miscommunication somehow; 3- Too many changes were made last minute due to lack of communication on their part, which stressed me out a lot towards the last week before the wedding. Otherwise, our guests raved about the food and cake and we were able to take left-over foods and eat them the next day. They do serve beer and wine too which was perfect for our wedding since we had only 50% of our guests that drink and liquor is too expensive. Overall, great caterer and delicious food. Just make sure you keep track of everything yourself and double confirm so there are no miscommunications.

3.8

Had them cater a private residence wedding under tent in backyard. The service was great! Ask for Emily Justice, Kelly Errico, David Hancock... they are all great at coordinating. They came out for a house visit to see the set up of home and reception site. Easy to talk to and very flexible with adjusting menu/scheduling times. Very good food! Guests loved the southern style buffet we had from them! Will use again if throwing a large party that requires catering :)

Services Used: Catering

AWESOME food and great staff! All my guest said it was the best "wedding" food they've had.

Services Used: Catering

We were huge 4Rivers fans, and they delivered the amazing food and service we expected! Robin was very helpful throughout the process! Get their dessert too!