4 Goodness Cake

Value
Flexibility
4.7
Recently Married

Our cake was so beautiful and so delicious! We wouldn't recommend anyone else! Pam was so great to work with. I can't wait to have her cakes in the future!

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

So happy your cake was a hit. We make all our cakes fresh and never freeze them like most. Our butter cream icing out does any fondant icing you could find. Much happiness and thank you for choosing 4 Goodness Cake and taking time to let us know how much you liked our service.

Recently Married

Pam saved us with a great cake! Our original baker canceled on us 2 weeks before our event and we were lucky to find her online. Our cake was gorgeous and we received many compliments on how great it tasted. She adds designs on the cake by hand in buttercream frosting. We were so happy with our cake and I am sure you will be too!

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day, many blessings and happiness as you begin your lives as man and wife. I will be happy to see you in a year for your Anniversary cake.

Kelly
04/12/2014

Pam was very easy to work with. She was great at giving us all the details we needed to choose the best cake for our big day and made it a fun, non-stressful process. Our cake turned out beautiful and the entire process was very smooth and a big success. We highly recommend 4 Goodness Cake.

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your review Kelly, you were great to work with. Your choice in design was a beauty. I wish you much happiness and many blessings.

Jeri
12/28/2013

If you are looking for the real deal on a wedding cake, 4 Goodness Cake is the baker for your event! We found Pam & Tom very easy to work with, they fully embraced our needs. As they said, "the wedding cake is the most important part of the day!" If all the people involved in your special day took this attitude your event would be flawless! Cake was not only beautiful, but home baked and delicious as well. Baked fresh for our specific event...only problem we ran into was we should have ordered bigger!! I fully endorse this hometown business! Jeri Hamp (Mother of the Bride)

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Loved this design, Jeri was great to work with and trusted everything I suggested. Was great to work with. Thanks for the great review.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Awesome experience, delicious cake!!!

2+ years ago

The most beautiful and delicious wedding cake I have ever seen and tasted! We were beyond thrilled with our cake & the quality and value could not have been beat! My fiance had one stipulation when it came to vendors--we HAD to have a NON-fondant wedding cake--4 Goodness Cake was straight out of his dreams!

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

My pleasure. I wish you both a life time of happiness. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. Pam

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake Pam made was just what we wanted! We went with her because she uses buttercream frosting and her prices are good! She responds very quickly and lets you drop off items for your cake at your convenience. I highly recommend Pam! The cake was beautiful and delicious!

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Many blessing, it was great working with you to make you that special wedding cake.

Baillie
07/12/2013

The cake was amazing and I would recommend Pam to anyone :)

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Loved how your cake looked. Many blessings and a life time of happiness.

2+ years ago

Pam is great! She is so professional and so talented. We met with her to taste the cake and their fillings, and she has a great set up so you can see examples. We changed our mind a few times with the design of the cake and Pam was able to answer all of our questions quickly. The cake was gorgeous, exactly what we wanted! I would highly reccomend 4 Goodness Cake!

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Glad your cake was a hit, it means a lot to me. I wish you both happiness and a great life together.

Kari&Chris
4.2

Yummy cake and beautifully done. She knows what she's doing for sure. She seems to think the cake is the most important thing about the day though and tried to up sell us. Maybe that's just how passionate they are about their business that they honestly do think the cake is the most important thing about the day. She went as far as to tell my now husband that we should decrease our guest list size so we can afford a better cake. As long as you go in with a strong will and understand that the bridal business is a bit crazy in general, I'd definitely recommend their cakes. Timely delivery, very knowledgable. Your cake will look great.

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Congrats and glad you were happy with your wedding cake. To explain: yes I do feel your wedding cake is the most important part of the wedding, that is my job and is why my cakes are so yummy and beautiful, I feel if all vendors felt that way, there would be less problems and wedding days would go much more smoothly. Second, when couples voice their concern about the cost of their wedding I try to give them ideas on how to cut the cost, one way is re-thinking the guest list. I feel you only have one wedding cake in your life time so it is very special. I wish you both lots of happiness. And am disappointed with the 4.2 rating, I know you received a beautiful wedding cake and great service. I was very flexible and always available for questions.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I couldn't have been happier with the cake from 4 Goodness Cake. It looked amazing on the table and it tasted even better. The frosting was not over done, and the cake was moist and delicious. You could not find any place better, especially for the price! It was everything I had thought it would be!

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day, may your life together be filled with happiness and love.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Everything was amazing. the cake looked and tasted great. pam did a wonderful job working with us to achieve exactly what we wanted for our wedding day.

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the review, much happiness and love ahead of you.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

4 Goodness Cake was excellent to work with. Pam provided quick responses throughout our communication over the planning months. The cake was delicious and an excellent value for what we received. I would recommend 4 Goodness Cake to anyone who is in need of cake for any occasion!

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review, may your life time be filled with love and happiness.

Janice
09/17/2012

Pam has gone far above my expectations. She is completely professional, and knowledgeable! The wedding isnt even here yet ( 10-13-12 ) and I have talked about her every where I go. She fit me into her tight schedule, when there was no room left for another cake she made room for just one more. The best thing about all this is I know how to do cakes! With limited time and lack of self confidence I hand to pass the buck. The wedding cake for my brother has to be perfect! I know that Pam will make sure that happens. Heck I'm looking for a husband just so I can order from her again...Looks like I may retire my baking apron and call on her for ALL my cake needs

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Thanks Janice for the great review, you have been awesome to work with and I am honored to be a part of your brothers special day. Many blessings as they move forward into their new life together.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Pam made my wedding cake and a grooms cake. She was easy to work with and very quick to respond, which is something hard to come by these days. I had asked for a 'unique' grooms cake and she made it with no problem! She is very open to make any design you have in mind and very knowledgeable about what will make your wedding cake amazing. Most importantly her cake is delicious!

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

Thanks Stacey, you made everything so easy, just as it should be. I was happy to work with you and appreciate the great review, Blessings, Pam

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Pam was fabulous to work with! Her cakes look (and taste) amazing and come at an affordable price. Pam is creative, incredibly easy to work with, and extremely professional. She truly cares about making your cake the best it can be and will make sure it's exactly what you wanted and more. My wedding cake was a focal point at my wedding reception and I got so many compliments on it!

4 Goodness Cake responded with the following comments:

You were awesome to work with. I was so excited on your wedding day as you were booked for a long time. Glad when your day arrived. I too thought your cake was a beauty. Glad it was a hit at the reception. May you have many blessings and oodles of happiness in the years to come. Thanks for being an awesome bride.