2now1 Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Jim and Veronica are wonderful! They really understand the importance of the occasion and are able to get a lot of fantastic shots without ever being intrusive. Their Photo Fun Station was the hit of the reception- better than a photo booth because everyone was able to pose in every way possible like a real photo shoot. The ability to photo bomb made it that much more fun! For anyone needing weeding photography services in Central Texas I highly recommend 2 Now 1!
Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: Photography, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Private User 5 Reviews
Veronica and Jim were EXCELLENT! They made everyone feel relaxed. Veronica was so great at noticing little details (misplaced hair, etc) that would have otherwise gone unnoticed until looking through the pics. They captured so many amazing moments from unique angles.
The photo fun station was perfect! They really did a superb job ensuring that we got all the pics we wanted and then adding some fun ones as well. I highly reccomend them!
Jamie,
Thank you so much. Your wedding was beautiful. The two of you are such a lovely couple. We are honored that you chose us. God bless your union. May you find a lifetime of joy together.

Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We absolutely love Jim and Veronica!! We couldn't have asked for more from them! We started off with a great, informative consultation which led to our engagement photo session which turned out great! They spent the time to get to know us and were able to capture 'us'. Then, there was the wedding- they were on time, professional and creative with the poses- they captured EVERYTHING from getting ready, to leaving for the night and I LOVED the idea of the 'photo fun station'!! Again, everything was awesome and there's so much more that I could say but I'm going to end with... I WOULD RECOMMEND 2 Now 1 Photography TO ANYONE and EVERYONE!!
2now1 Photography responded with the following comments:
Jessica and Robert, we love you too. Your are SUCH an amazing couple. Anyone who knows the two of you would back us up on that. We are so honored that you chose us to be your photographers and thank you for letting us in your lives. You two are genuinely beautiful through and through and we count it a blessing to call you friends. Jess, if you are serious about becoming a photographer, let us know. We will be glad to help you along the way. Again, thank you and may God bless your union ALWAYS!
Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Veronica and Jim were wonderful! My wedding photos turned out amazing. I would most definitely use them again!
2now1 Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much. Your wedding was beautiful and your friends and family were so awesome. We really enjoyed being a part of your BIG DAY!

Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband Austin and I loved Jim and Veronica's services!! Being the young couple we are, we were in the process of planning our wedding in Dripping Springs, TX AND busy graduating college and being placed in the REAL WORLD. As we spent our time moving from Kyle to North Austin and making appointment after appointment for wedding plans, Jim and Veronica were always so awesome in keeping in touch with us and planning our photo sessions around our hectic schedules. Even if rain came about, they were always quick to make simple solutions to every issue, natural or unnatural disaster. Austin and I took our engagement photos in Buda, TX, a place we hope to call home soon, and our wedding was in Dripping Springs. For both sessions, Jim and Veronica Warnick went ABOVE AND BEYOND to plan for the best pictures as well as made us so comfortable while taking the photos that we lost track of time. They are an AWESOME couple with fun personalities, and will never do you wrong!! Just look at their portfolios and you can see how good they are! -Casey & Austin Atkins, married 4/2/11
2now1 Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much guys. We had such a great time getting to know the two of you and are honored beyond belief that you chose us. We'd love to see you move to our area and know that Buda would benefit by have great people like you living here. Again, thank you. By the way, you two are what made your images so good. Best wishes.- Jim and Veronica
Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just wanted to say how great of an experience it was working with you guys, from our engagement pics to the day of the wedding. I am so impressed with just the sneak peak of our wedding day i can't wait for the rest of the pictures. The photo fun station pictures came out great and everyone had a great time at the reception taking them. Words cannot express how happy i am that you guys were there to capture my special day, for that you will always hold a special place in my hearts. Love you both, you are the best husband & wife photography team i know. I will definitely recommend you to everyone i know thanks again,sincerely a very pleased bride, Priscilla Castoreno- Houston, TX
Priscilla,
It's no wonder your images are beautiful. You and Rene are a beautiful couple and the camera reflects that beauty! We want to say thank you for letting us be part of your BIG DAY!
Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jim & Veronica we're great!! They are extremely nice, professional , excellent at what they do and not to mention awesomely priced. They helped me through the night and made sure that they got a picture of every important moment. They love what they do and it shows. I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends!!
2now1 Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much. It was an honor and pleasure to work with you two. Your wedding was beautiful!

Wedding: 10/30/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our engagement and wedding day pictures taken by 2now1 Photography, and it was such a great experience! Jim & Veronica did an exceptional job of capturing the important, memorable, and touching moments of our wedding day. We received many compliments - the pictures, wedding album, and especially the wedding guest book. Jim & Veronica were also very friendly, professional, and easy to work with. And they definitely put a lot of thorough work and effort into such a cost effective package. We were absolutely satisifed with our decision of choosing 2now1 Photography, and would absolutely recommend to anyone who wants to have their special day or moments captured. Thank you 2now1 Photography :)
Sury, Willie,
We love you guys. We felt so privileged to be your photographers. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Your family and friends were so wonderful and we had a fantastic time with the two of you. You are a beautiful, loving couple and your images reflect that to the world. We can't thank you enough for choosing us.

Wedding: 09/12/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
These guys were awesome! So sweet and they made my family feel comfortable.
Our pictures turned out great!
I recommend them to every couple.
Monica, Saul and family,
We enjoyed the time we spent with you. Your wedding was amazing! We LOVED the E-Session with you and the kids. What a beautiful family. Thank you.

Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing work and amazing people to work with! Their prices are very good compared to other photographers that offer just one photographer for your event. 2now1 Photography offers two! You also can't beat that they go through EVERY photo they take and edit if need be. I can't recommend them enough.
Kelly, Danny,
Thank you SO much! Your wedding was awesome and we are honored that you chose us. Thank you again, Jim and Veronica - 2now1 Photography
Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very helpful and easy to work with. They were very creative and had great ideas that made my wedding day so much easier.
Mikah, Ever,
We had such a great time at your wedding. You are such a beautiful, loving couple. We enjoyed the engagement session too. We hope you have MANY happy years together.

Wedding: 06/06/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jim and Veronica were great, they were very personable and friendly. Everyone commented on how hard they worked throughout they day. They did both mine and my brother's wedding and all of our photos look great! Very flexible.
2now1 Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much. We enjoyed working with you all. You are such a beautiful couple.

2now1 Photography