1017 video

1017 video

Green Bay, WI
920.497.1032
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.2
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Great price, great video. We almost did not get a video, but my husband and I are glad we did. We will cherish it for years to come. They did an AMAZING job. :)

Services Used: Videography

1017 Video was all I had hoped and more! Nik was great to work with. I was looking for a videographer that had the capability to do Same Day Edit in HD to show at our reception that was not as expensive as Weddingfilms. After speaking with Nik on the phone, and looking at his samples, I was sold (even if he did have to travel from Green Bay to Madison).

Not only did Nik not get our photo slides until the Tuesday of our wedding from us, but the same day edit was more than I expected! 1017 filmed us as we were getting ready, then the ceremony and post ceremony pictures and the singing of the marriage license at the reception, and he showed it all and the photo collage at the end of our dinner. I really only expected him to capture the pre and ceremony portion, but all of our guests and I were wowed! He had the clip also available on Youtube the next day so we could share with others.

Many people do not put the money into a videographer, but for me it was worth every penny to be able to see the video captured earlier that day, to see the reactions of our guests and many years from now when we are old, we will be able to see in motion how we really were that day.

Services Used: Videography