♥ ♥ DFWMinisters.com

Value
Flexibility
Ashley
10/25/2014

Ailene performed a great ceremony and definitely helped make it comfortable and enjoyable for everyone. She was extremely professional and personalable. She spoke to our families. I also liked she added in some humor which everyone enjoyed. I would definitely recommend selecting her!! She is awesome and you will not be disappointed!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Aliene Bodholdt was so easy to work with from the very beginning! She helped us through the process of getting our marriage license, she also told us about the premarital counseling course that the state of Texas offers, which saved us around $60! We did a wine box unity ceremony and she even tried to help us look for a wine box for it. She definitely went above and beyond what I thought an officiant is normally supposed to do. She asked us very detailed questions about us and our relationship so that she can make the perfect ceremony for us. About a month before the wedding, she emailed me exactly what she was going to say so that there wouldn't be any surprises and it was just beautiful! On the day of the wedding, she arrived early, and explained to my now husband and I exactly what was going to happen during the ceremony and gave us a lot of cues throughout as so what we were supposed to do. When it came to our first kiss as husband and wife, she even moved out of the way for the picture because she said that is one picture that she does not need to be in. So now we have our first kiss as just ours, just us in that moment. I didn't think it was a big deal at the time but some members of my wedding party commented on how thoughtful that was. The Rev comes highly recommended by me :)

rebecca
09/18/2014

Rev. Aliene Bodholdt was absolutely awesome. She had a great vibe, on time, and she kept us informed and in track. The ceremony was beautiful. I loved it!

Recently Married

She was very professional but still friendly and willing to joke around. She was very helpful with the rehearsal and made the entire ceremony run smoothly.

Recently Married

She was so helpful from the beginning. She will say or don't say whatever you ask. Also, the day of things were running late and she was super patient with everything!

Lauren
07/26/2014

On time. Very helpful. Walk us through every step.

marilee
07/25/2014

Rev did an awesome job and relly captured the spirit of our peronalities and put it in our service.Awesome job!!!

Recently Married

She was great! There were no surprises and she worked with us to completely personalize our ceremony.

Recently Married

After deciding to get married right away, we were able to have Rev perform the ceremony with just a couple of days notice. She came to our home and performed the ceremony there. Easy. No fuss, No complications. Thanks!

Jennifer
06/14/2014

Aliene "Rev" Bodholdt was fantastic! She brought a great sense of humor to our ceremony which was very fitting for us. She was early and thorough in all preparations for our ceremony.

Jennifer
06/01/2014

Rev was amazing, she made our ceremony so Very special. Really enjoyed her and so glad she was a part of our special day!

Services Used: Officiant

I was so very pleased from beginning to end she made me feel so very special and had fun with my husband who by the way was nervous so he was always trying o crack jokes :) It was a memorable experience that I will cherish always.

Services Used: Officiant

OMGoodness! Where to start?? Aliene was AMAZING!! She made us feel so comfortable!! Our ceremony was fun and light-hearted!! Exactly what we wanted!! Everyone asked if we were long time family friend of hers because she seemed like she knew us!! We couldn't have gotten any better than the Rev!! Thank you so much!!!! A day that we will remember forever thanks to you!!

Services Used: Officiant

We were really nervous about the short lead time and our complete lack of prep for the wedding, but Rev Aliene made everything so simple and easy! We could not have done it without her and I would not recommend that anyone get married without her! Thanks again for the great support and all of your help!

Keslie
01/11/2014

Rev gave us a beautiful ceremony. She was well prepared, giving us a draft of what she would be saying and asking for our input. We also go to talk to her on a personal level. She was outstanding!!

Recently Married

The ceremony was professional and charismatic. It was exactly what we had asked for.