WeddingWire is a great stepping stone to locate the best Miami wedding photographer for your special day. Some key things to keep in mind when researching a photographer are:
- Quality of Service: Is it expressive, emotional, artistic and professional? Miami wedding photography should displays all the aspects of your wedding in a way that can't be done from a regular camera
- Responsiveness: Is your photographer listening to your needs? Do they seem like someone who you can trust without guidance? Wedding photographers in Miami have to take your direction and create your vision without supervision. Make sure your photographer is responding to your needs.
- Professionalism: What is the appearance of the photographer, their colleagues and their company? How does their site look? Portfolio? Is everything easily displayed and set up in an organized fashion. This is going to give you a glimpse into how they handle business.
- Value: Are you getting the most from your money? Are there hidden fees? Upfront costs? Is everything easily laid out, written out and explained in the contract? Make sure you understand what your financial restrictions are and that you don't stretch your budget because of "unanswered" questions.
- Flexibility: Is your wedding photographer in Miami and willing to work with your schedule? Are they going to cooperate if an unforeseen circumstance arises?
When choosing Miami wedding photographers there is a lot of research that you need to get out of the way before an initial meet and greet. A great resource is WeddingWire.com who takes the guess work out of quality wedding photographers in Miami. You can browse through hundred of local Miami wedding photographers to get an idea of the best one that works for you.