Ludia & Michael
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The view was amazing and we loved the fact that we were next to the ocean but were not outside in the heat. The tall glass windows throughout the entire venue made the place absolutely breathtaking especially at night.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Our cake topper that we had especially made to look like us from Etsy.
2. The mini polaroid camera for guests to take pictures of themselves and replace after removing their place card from our frame with hanging lace and clothespins.
3. The photo booth: we loved the props and photo album we received with all the pictures.
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day that you can’t stop thinking about.
Michael’s little sister sang, “Marry me” by Train right before we said our vows during the ceremony. It was such a beautiful moment and put into words what we were feeling at that second before we were to become husband and wife.