Anna & Michael
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The feeling we had when we walked into the gardens; it felt perfect. One speciﬁc detail was the fact that we didnt have to use any decorations. We loved the way it was as is.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. My bouquet, which I made myself out of fabric ﬂowers. I love that I have it displayed in our home, and it is just as beautiful as it was on my wedding day.
2. The lanterns that my bridesmaids carried. They were part of their bridesmaid gifts and suited the evening garden wedding vibe.
3. The boys’ outﬁts. The gray and yellow color scheme with the suspenders and converse my husband wore. It was so different and cool. He still wears his wedding day shoes often. I’ve seen our color scheme done a lot since our wedding, but I still love the details.
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding that you can’t stop thinking about.
Our ﬁrst look. It was so intimate and special. I deﬁnitely recommend that couples look into it. It’s really amazing to be able to spend those moments just the two of you and your photographer, of course. The kisses have never been sweeter than in that moment.