Engy & Jason
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The big, beautiful French doors. It was a perfect, classic touch to the very modern, loft-ish space. We knew the venue was the one, when we imagined centering our wedding ceremony around the windows (rather than using the outdoor space).
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Hearing my cue to walk down the aisle: It was one of my favorite songs during the time I met Jason (“Such Great Heights” by The Postal Service), and it sort of culminated all of our years together to that moment.
2. The MOH speech: She sang it to the tune of “Soul Sister” by Train. It was amazing.
3. Taking pictures by the lake with the city skyline behind us: Our favorite picture was a wave crashing on to the shore as Jason dipped me for a kiss.
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding that you cannot stop thinking about.
Our first look. I was deliriously happy to the point of tears.