1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
It reminded me of a NYC loft–Numa and I are originally from New York, and we wanted a NYC chic, modern feel. The brick walls and tall windows really impressed us. We had visited three other venues in that same day, but the minute we walked into Tendenza, we knew we had found the perfect WOW factor!
2. Which four details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. I loved my dress! I didn’t want the night to end because I want to take it off.
2. My florists did such an AMAZING job with the ceremony and reception centerpieces.
3. We had 16×20 engagement pictures on easels all over the ceremony and reception.
4. I also loved Numa’s tuxedo! He looked so handsome! I remember walking down the aisle toward him, and I felt so lucky!
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding day that you cannot stop thinking about.
It’s so hard not to say the whole day! But I remember the moment I had to say my vows–that moment was electrifying. I felt every word in my entire being. It was really special, especially to see Numa cry. I knew he felt it too.
Kelley and Jude met in Florida while rooting on their favorite team, the Philadelphia Eagles at the Super Bowl in 2005. They discovered after meeting that we lived just blocks from each other back home in Philadelphia. Their courtship continued until Jude got a job offer in New York City. When Kelley got a job offer in New York City just weeks later, they knew it was fated for them to be together.
Have you faced the “should I have a videographer, or shouldn’t I” dilemma during your wedding planning? Have you thought to yourself that still pictures will be enough? I am such a big proponent of the art of cinematography to capture your memories. With this medium you feel every nuance, witness every action and equal reaction, and you have a perfectly orchestrated production to relive each moment.
Dave Williams and his staff from Cinemacake Filmmakers in Philadelphia are award winning experts in their creative capture of all your wedding memories. See for yourself… but have some kleenex near by!
In the land of weddings, what is more hip than a vibing lounge area at your reception? David Tutera, Preston Bailey, and other great event designers set this trend in motion, and now caterers and event planners all over the globe are creating amazing event scapes that take the concept to the brink! I asked members of the International Caterers Association to share some of their favorite set-ups with us…and WOW!