Rebecca & Andrew
Los Angeles, California
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
One thing we were sure of is that we wanted a classic, timeless wedding without being too traditional. Since that broad description could be interpreted in many ways, we knew our venue would truly dictate the style of the occasion. Immediately after visiting the Oviatt Penthouse, we knew this was the perfect location for our wedding. Aside from the striking art deco elements, ornate lalique windows and the dramatic skyline view all around us, we loved that it allowed us show off our city at its finest.
2. Which three details were your favorites?
1. I adored our art deco-inspired stationary that we had printed in the cobalt blue and yellow hues we chose as our wedding colors. We used this design for everything (menus, signage, place cards, favor tags and even cocktail napkins).
2. My chic Romona Keveza Dress that I customized by adding a touch of sparkle.
3. The skyline view.
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding that you can’t stop thinking about.
The look on my groom’s face as I made my way down the aisle. I’ve never seen such a beautiful thing as the pure joy and happiness on his face! The peaceful, but very excited feeling that I felt throughout the day. Our day was truly perfect, no wedding drama or stress. Everything just felt right.