Natalie & Numa
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
It reminded me of a NYC loft–Numa and I are originally from New York, and we wanted a NYC chic, modern feel. The brick walls and tall windows really impressed us. We had visited three other venues in that same day, but the minute we walked into Tendenza, we knew we had found the perfect WOW factor!
2. Which four details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. I loved my dress! I didn’t want the night to end because I want to take it off.
2. My florists did such an AMAZING job with the ceremony and reception centerpieces.
3. We had 16×20 engagement pictures on easels all over the ceremony and reception.
4. I also loved Numa’s tuxedo! He looked so handsome! I remember walking down the aisle toward him, and I felt so lucky!
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding day that you cannot stop thinking about.
It’s so hard not to say the whole day! But I remember the moment I had to say my vows–that moment was electrifying. I felt every word in my entire being. It was really special, especially to see Numa cry. I knew he felt it too.