Megan & Johnathan
San Luis Obispo, California
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The moment I stepped foot on the venue, I knew I couldn’t get married anywhere else. The venue had three houses on the property, which worked out perfectly for our close family and friends. We were able to spend three whole days together-so many memories were made. I will forever be thankful that we were able to spend so much time together.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Maika, our 7-year-old Labrador retriever, as my flower girl. She is my baby girl and was the last one to walk down the aisle before me. That was a very special moment for my husband and I.
2. The pie bar with mini pies to feed everyone instead of a cake, which was cute and cost-effective.
3. The lemonade stand (refreshment bar) before the ceremony.
3. Give us one moment in your wedding that you can’t stop thinking about.
When I think of our wedding, countless moments come to mind. One in particular, is the feeling of complete and utter happiness I felt when the ceremony was over, and we were able to hug and kiss as husband and wife. I had never felt anything like that before, and it’s one of the moments that I think about often.